We’ve compiled some tips to help you identify the problems behind cracks in your drywall ceiling seam, how to fix them, and when to call in the pros.
Get matched with top drywall contractors in Amboy, MN
There are 4 highly-rated local drywall contractors.
Recent Drywall Reviews in Amboy
- Rick Ites ConstructionWe were very impressed with Rick and Jarod; they were here when they said they would be, they accommodated us since it is our only bathroom by replacing the toilet each day prior to leaving. They went over and above to help with replacing some other sheet rock areas, magically fixed a drawer in our new vanity that the plumber said they would have to screw closed... still can't figure out how they did it! My husband stated "he is a true craftsman" and those compliments don't come easy from my husband!!! I've included before and after pics
- Jordan Plumbing and Heating LLCVery professional. Wanted to get to to work as soon as we found the problem and kept me updated through out the process.
- Paradis ConstructionThey are very competent in their work and reasonably priced. The quality of their work was very good. I liked their services and will use them in future.
- Green Level ConstructionThe project was overdo and dreaded. Our kitchen was old and outdated and our bathroom was the armpit of the universe Green Level changed all that. They were prompt, fast, and tidy. They took potential problems and turned them into beautiful custom detail. They took our tile selection and weaved beautiful patterns on the backsplash. Their tile work in the bathroom was so creative. I love the work they did. Best of all they stayed within budget and were fast.!!
- Mastin & Mueller RemodelingQuality of work and professionalism are excellent. They are staining and varnishing interior doors and trim too and have been very helpful with ideas to improve the rooms. They always check to make sure that they're doing things as per our spec and have even stayed during the evening to try to get the project done in a reasonable amount of time. They've also helped me find glitches with other contractors' work and fixed those while they were waiting for paint or sheet rock mud to dry (instead of just taking off for lunch or leaving for the day). Very friendly guys who seem to care a lot about the quality of the work. Galen and I talked and we both agree that quality builds relationships and repeat customers. As far as prices go, since they're subcontractors, I can't really separate out their cost at this time. I will definitely use these guys again if the need arises. Tidy Clean subcontractor on this project did the sheetrock work and re-set the electrical outlets too far into the wall to use the cover plates. I called Galen on Memorial Day to see if he could come out during the week and fix them. He came out that day - his holiday off work! - after stopping to pick up spacers and screws. He didn't need to do that, but wanted it taken care of. How many contractors do you know that will give up a holiday morning off to do domething like this, and drive in from a neighboring town besides? I don't know of any other who would
- Mastin & Mueller RemodelingGalen did a wonderful job in building me a chase for some new duct work as well as insulating a crawl space and sheet rocking repair. He is a all around handy man so I think I found my go to guy on jobs out of my league.. Very fair priceing and he came up with alot of extra ideas for me which I think is great. If you need some work done he is a guy you can count on. A+++++++++++++++++ servic
- Hlavac Drywall, LLCThis provider was very punctual, came on the dates promised, worked diligently, finished the job on time and did a beautiful job of taping the sheetrock. The tapers stopped by several times before the work began, and communicated with us regularly as the work progressed. The walls are beautifully taped and sanded, and are smooth and even. The work done was of high quality, and we recommend Hlavac Drywall without reservation
- frederickson Innovative Construction, LLCDON'T EVER HIRE FREDERICKSON INNOVATIVE CONSTRUCTION... UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE RIPPED OFF f
Drywall Contractors in Amboy
- Business Description:Top Hat Enterprises based in St. James, MN. Over 40 years experience in the roofing and siding business. We are your one stop source that delivers quality work, with a service-oriented attitude. We are very knowledgeable in all phases of construction, codes, and resolving issues with insurance/claims/estimates. If you are looking for a honest and reliable roofer with great communication, give us a call today! -(602) 639-0473Recent Review:it was very good it was bad weather but got it done. They did a good job and Im satisfy with the work.John H.
- Business Description:Bath fitter is north America's leading acrylic bathtub, shower enclosure and tub to shower conversion company. Our bathtub refinishing products are custom molded to fit over existing fixtures for quick and clean bathroom renovations that last a lifetime. Best of all, we can complete the installation in just one day without compromising quality. Additionally, we make it a priority to stay on top of the latest consumer trends in bathroom design and bathroom renovations to consistently meet the ..Recent Review:Bath Fitter of Roseville did an excellent job of planning and installing the conversion of our bathtub/shower to a stand-alone shower. They provided us with quality materials, a variety of brands/accessories, and the workmanship required to putting it all into place. Their lifetime guarantee, along with on-going support and information on routine maintenance is reassuring. We love the look and comfort of the new shower. ExcellentDonna W.
- Business Description:Great Lakes Home Renovations has been exceeding the expectations of homeowners in the Twin Cities and beyond since 1995. Visit our showroom in Apple Valley to learn more about Window, Door, and Bath Remodeling options. Of course, we also love visiting your project; in-home inspections and design consultations are always free. All of the products we feature come with a lifetime warranty, are low maintenance and easy to clean. We won't install anything in your home we wouldn't put on our own ..Recent Review:They were professional. There was a mix-up with the inspection process, which they took responsibility for.Thomas B.
- Business Description:We are more than just windows...we are the Affordable Way!! Call for a free in-home estimate at (320) 217-5251 or e-mail us at email@example.comRecent Review:Jeremy and Jessica sold us the windows and installed them for us themselves. We could tell by his attention to detail that Jeremy has had a lot of experience in window installation. We observed every step of the installation process, and he explained to us exactly what he was doing and why. They stand by the quality of their work and encouraged us to contact them right away if we had any questions or concerns. We will definitely hire this local Minnesota business again if we choose to install more new windows in our homeEric S.
- Business Description:Complete Basement Systems is a family owned & operated business with approximately 35 employees. Since 1991 we have been part of the Basement Systems dealer network and have thousands of warrantied customers. No subs. We offer Free Estimates. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. Service area includes entire Twin Cities Metro Area and Southern Minnesota. License: #BC143377. Financing available. Ask about Angie's List discount. Award winning service provider. Contact us at 1-800-63..Recent Review:The installation went well. They responded quickly to me and were very communicative. I just think that it was a bit over priced. I paid it because I had no other option at the timefernando d.
- Business Description:Professional Exteriors Inc is a full service company with services ranging from siding and roofing to decks as well as snow and ice dam removal in the winter. With a wide range of capabilities PEI is able to meet all your renovations needsRecent Review:After water was running into the house due to ice dams they were able to come out the next day and get the water to stop comming inside. Thats the good. The bad is we were gouged to the tune of one thousand dollars for two hours worth of work. They did very little to clear the eves off, they still had a heavy sheet of ice. Its a week later and dams are back. They tried charging even more saying they worked longer than they did. Id say we payed 5x the value for 2/3 jobBrenda A.
- Business Description:A small Construction sole proprietor, shop & office at my home 2 mi north of Mankato. I have been in business 20+ yrs have done all types of construction & willing to take on almost any project. I plan, price, contract, & service all projects with experienced professionals, while being licensed & insured, dependable & honestRecent Review:The room was completed on schedule but they did not complete all of the work the were supposed to do. The bathroom was completed but they installed a piece of the wall covering with a large chip in it and installed the bathroom stool incorrectly that caused it to leak. I contacted Rick many times via text and he responded that he would call to set up a time to correct my problems. He never called me back or tried to contact meRick W.
- Business Description:I am a Jack of all Trades running a General Contracting & Maintenance Company I typically work by myself, but I do have assistance when needed on bigger jobs or when there's a tight deadline. I focus on doing what you the Customer wants. Most other Contractors will give you limited options with little price difference, I will work with you on what you and whats within your budget! If you have a project of any kind from big to small just give me a call
- Business Description:Handymn LLC is a family owned company started from the idea that many people need help fixing a household problem, finishing or starting a project, or seeing their vision of a clean and organized home come true. As a localized, small family business, we offer prices and communication throughout that bigger or specialized business just can't offer. We are an all-in-one solution to issues and projects that go beyond one type of trade. Whether you need help building some shelves, fixing a plumbi..
- Business Description:Jewison Construction is a family owned and operated business that has been serving the area for 15 years.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful drywall contractor articles
Drywall installation costs depend on various factors, including the size and shape of the room, the material type and thickness, and the desired finish. Read on to help determine your budget before starting your project.
Whether you slammed your chair into the drywall or the door has hit it one too many times, drywall holes are inevitable. Luckily, you can patch them up on your own. The steps below outline the necessary work for repairing drywall holes.
Find drywall contractors in
- Good Thunder
- Lake Crystal
- Minnesota Lake
- Blue Earth
- Saint Clair
- North Mankato
- Eagle Lake
- Saint James
- Madison Lake
drywall contractors in Amboy
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Affordable Windows, LLC915 2nd St N
Saint Cloud, Minnesota
- Affordable Windows, LLC
- DAVE THROLDAHL PAINTING436 CARDINAL DR
- DAVE THROLDAHL PAINTING
- Jewison Construction, LLC.2159 200th avenue
- Jewison Construction, LLC.
- Lawn and Home, LLC55997 132nd Street
- Lawn and Home, LLC
- Neitzell Construction412 1st St SE
- Neitzell Construction
- Quality Carpentry And Remodeling307 Fairgrounds Street PO Box 203
Garden City, Minnesota
- Quality Carpentry And Remodeling
- Thomas Ciccones' Business Consultant Entrepreneur1135 North Wickham Road
- Thomas Ciccones' Business Consultant Entrepreneur
- Wilk Construction and Maintenance
- Wilk Construction and Maintenance