Moving can be a pain, but it doesn’t have to be if you hire a professional organizer. Here’s what you need to know about hiring a moving organizer.
Get matched with top moving companies in Amboy, MN
There are 13 highly-rated local moving companies.
Recent Movers Reviews in Amboy
- USA Family MovingUSA Family Moving did a great job moving us. We had another company move us from our house in the past. Their work was disastrous. But USA Family Moving did a great job getting us into our new home. The moving team is always well coordinated and working fast per the time set aside to them. They were not only polite; they also made hard work fun for us all. I would definitely recommend this company to anyone needing a mover
- USA Family MovingThey were perfect from the beginning. Great customer service. They call to follow up on your move so you don’t have to call them. I had no issues or complaints and I did a long distance move. I have a few pieces of antiques very precious to me, and the guys took great care of it. If you are planning to move, you should definitely call these guys to help you out. They will not let you down. They will provide you with damage free and stress free move. And they will not charge you much! I highly recommend USA Family Moving
- USA Family MovingMy move was perfect. In each step of the way, they gave me excellent customer service. Everything arrived on time, the moving crew was better than I expected and everything occurred on time according to schedule and there was no damage to any of my items. I highly recommend them to anyone planning a move
- USA Family MovingI just cannot thank the movers enough. They made my move so easy. The movers were very capable and friendly. They packed up my whole apartment so fast. They were very efficient too. They were carrying big pieces of furniture so easily. Never did I see such skillful and apt movers in my life. They really were the break I needed while dealing with the stress of relocation. All my belongings were delivered safely. The best part was that this move didn’t even cost me a fortune
- USA Family MovingI really appreciated the way USA Family Moving reached out to me with a very reasonable quote. The movers showed up right on time on the moving day. I just knew from there on that they were going to be great. They had no issues while packing and loading my valuables. My breakables received some extra attention from the movers. They made the delivery on time as well. It is always a pleasure working with professionals who were so good at their jobs
- The Picker-Uppers, LLCI hired The Picker-Uppers to move my 93 year old mother from one assisted living center to another in St Peter. The two men showed up on time and with a very clean moving truck. They were very courteous and moved all her belongings in a quick and efficient manner. I was very impressed with their work ethic, and pleasant attitudes. I was 100% satisfied and would not hesitate to recommend them for any moving job
- Two Men And A TruckTwo Men and a Truck were GREAT! The guys asked good questions before they started to pack the truck and then worked quickly, efficiently, and carefully to load all my materials. I was only moving part of the household and they did a good job of keep straight what got packed and what stayed. We proceeded to the storage locker where they again worked quickly and efficiently. The guys were friendly and social, but not to the detriment of the job at hand. They wrapped up the first day in about half the time I though it might take. They departed from the warehouse the next morning, actually beat me to the new house, and by the time I arrived they had already started unloading what they could. They again worked quickly, efficiently, and enthusiastically. The moving guys and the office staff were really easy to work with and I would certainly recommend them to anyone in the area who needs movers
- TSIThe workers from Transit System are very quick and responsive. Everything arrived with minimal damage. The shipment came quicker than expected and they were able to handle it really well. The only real negative is that the weight estimate was off by 625 lbs and they ended up charging me an extra $1000. I still don't know how we possibly went over on weight and then why it was so expensive
- Gallea Transfer & Storage, Inc.The movers did an excellent job. Nothing was damaged. It was severely cold that day -20 degrees and they worked hard without complaint. The customer service when calling them could be a little more proactive. Also there were not enough runners to protect the floors. Companies we've used in the past offered more service for less money. Such as a moving coordinator who makes sure we have all the boxes we need and whatnot. Overall, we would use them again, but we weren't overly impressed with the entire process
- Piepho Moving & Storage, Inc.I had some of the boxes packed ahead of time, and they did a few for us also and loaded them into the van. I think the men were very nice and worked hard and moved quickly.
Movers in Amboy
- Business Description:I, Pete Lovell, started Veteran Movers LLC after working for other companies for nearly 10 years.I then decided it was time to start my own company. Using the tools I learned, hearing from customers what they felt was liked and what frustrated them about moving companies.For instance, getting an inaccurate estimate, showing up to the job late due to overbooking, treating personal belongings poorly. I started the business with my tax return in 2012. I decided we, one other mover and I, we'..Recent Review:It couldn’t have gone better. I will definitely hire again, and highly recommend.Jack B.
- Business Description:Moving and need help? Call us and we’ll get it done for you! We offer moving, cleaning, hauling and junk removal services no job is too big or too small we handle it all!Recent Review:It went very well. Giovanni is very kind and conscientious. He did a good job. He didn't realize it was a bigger job as he thought it was. He only had one helper and he needed two.Bruce H.
- Business Description:Moving APT provides long-distance moves, packing and storage. Call Moving APT for the best cross-country moving, at affordable prices.Recent Review:They lie (in that they deliberately withhold relevant information), and manipulate. I needed my stuff immediately, and our original contract was for immediate delivery (picture posted) but at some point they just changed it. So now I am stuck in a completely empty house waiting until the last day legally allowed to deliver. They have this game they play where no person you can talk to can ever answer the question, but they will leave a message for the person who can answer it to call you back. They never call you back. My belongings were taken 5 weeks ago, still no word on when it will be delivered, and they don't care. They literally say that they aren't the moving company, they just represent you to the moving company. But they don't represent you! They take a fee from you, and DO NOTHING. One example of my interaction with them, where Carmen is the customer "service" and Tarik is the operation manager: Me: I would like to know where my belongings are. Carmen: Only operations knows that, I don't know. Me: Can I speak to them? Carmen: I will put a message in for them to call you. ONE WEEK LATER - I CALL BACK (as they never called me) Carmen: Your delivery will be there the 14th or 15th. I CALL ON THE 15TH AFTER HEARING NOTHING Me: Can I please speak to operations now? They've never called me back. Never do. Tarik: I just spoke to the moving company, your delivery will be there the 17th or 18th. Me: You told me it would be the 14th or 15th. Tarik: No, I just told you the 17th or 18th. Me: Do you keep a record of calls, and can see what Carmen told me last week? Tarik: Yes, I see you were told the 14th or 15th. Me: And today is the 15th.... Tarik: Oh. Yes, someone should have called you, I apologize. Me: Can you please tell me what you are obligated to do? What I am paying you for? Tarik: I don't have to do that. Goodbye. So they take your money, and then do literally nothing for you. Will only talk to you if you call 4-6 times over days and days, and then hang up on your when you point out they didn't do their job. DO. NOT. USE. It is literally pointless. Just find your own moving company. This place is a jokeChristopher S.
- Business Description:”Long distance moving from or to the west coast only. No local service outside Portland Oregon, Los Angeles California and Seattle Washington.” Local and Long Distance Moving & Storage. Household, Commercial, Corporate services available. Our Mission is To exceed expectations on every move. We live this day in and day out. We provide actual full time movers, not day labor like other companies. Our service is top notch and fully efficient. Our trucks are perfectly equipped for moving with Pads..Recent Review:Cory and Colton arrived on the time schedule, did a survey on the apartment and quickly started moving the furniture. They were very professional and did the best they could to finish as early as possible.Roberto D.
- Business Description:Movers Direct, llc is a full service moving company. We offer packing service, packing materials, piano movers, local and long distance moves. We specialize in residential and commercial. Movers Direct was voted Best of the Best moving company for 4 consecutive years in Chattanooga, TN. Call today and get your move on the booksRecent Review:I had never before planned a big move and was doing my research online. I looked at van lines and various movers at different prices. I didn't feel peace about any of the options I had looked at yet (lots of prayer and research). I finally found Movers Direct through Angi's List and Better Business Bureau. I saw there many good reviews on both of these sites as well as their 20+ years of experience. I tasked them with packing and moving my mom's second floor apartment, including a baby grand piano and moving it across the country for me. They were reliable, trustworthy and professional to work with. Of the quotes I received, they were very moderate and reasonable (the overly cheap quotes I received from other companies concerned me too), beating similar quotes from one or two of their competitors. I cannot more highly recommend this companyNathan R.
- Business Description:Cost is deteremined by the job. Additional email: email@example.com. Agent for united van lines.Recent Review:The representative was very friendly and helpful. She said they were a representative of United Van Lines but did not serve my area. She suggested I go to the web site to find a local rep.Jennifer E.
- Business Description:Moving and delivery serviceRecent Review:Excellent made the move so smooth. Would hire and recommend highly!David G.
- Business Description:For Long-distance piano & organ moving. We generally do not handle local moving outside of the metro St. Louis, MO area. Local #: (573) 860-6683. Additional emails: General Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org; Sales Manager: email@example.com; Accounting: firstname.lastname@example.org; Dispatch Manager: email@example.com; Operations Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org , In case of emergency contact Russ at 314-568-688Recent Review:Piano arrived damaged. They did not honor the insurance we had purchased from them, despite photographic evidence. Stay away.Kyle R.
- Business Description:National Express offers long distance towing, cross country, and state to state auto shipping, auction transport, expedited services, and more. Our carriers travel all over the entire country covering all 50 states. We also specialize in shipping vehicles for SnowbirdsRecent Review:I was very pleased with the transaction. The setup of the auto pickup was easy with call to National Express Auto Transport. I got an email notification from dispatch letting me know when the car would be picked up at the dealership, and I let the dealership know. I then got the direct phone number for the transporter/driver and setup a time to drop off the car on the date promised. It was door to door service, and I felt that the driver took good care of my car. I was very pleased, and would use them againJorge S.
- Business Description:United Freight of America is your all inclusive transport solution. CONTACT US FOR A QUOTE. please include pick up and Drop off locations and vehicle informationRecent Review:Excellent, no problems. My car was new the first year I used the service and there has never been any damage during the transports. The men picking up and delivering the car have always been pleasant and cooperative. Both Ely and Guy at United Transport has been highly responsive to my needs. I would highly recommend this companyClaudia H.
Deals in Amboy for Moving Companies
Explore our Solution Center for helpful moving company articles
Real talk—most people aren't keen on packing or moving. But you can make the experience more manageable by opting for brand new boxes instead of used ones.
If wine glasses are one of your favorite things, you’ll do what it takes to wrap and pack like a pro. Learn how to pack wine glasses so they arrive without any chips or cracks.
Find moving companies in
moving companies in Amboy
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Bates Moving & Storage815 Benny St
- Bates Moving & Storage
- Claeys Brothers Moving & Storage Inc5600 Harbor Dr
Sioux City, Iowa
- Claeys Brothers Moving & Storage Inc
- Fast Motion Auto Transport700 Louisiana St. Suite 3950
- Fast Motion Auto Transport
- Gallea Transfer & Storage, Inc.4500 Co Rd 45 N
- Gallea Transfer & Storage, Inc.
- HILTON AUTO TRANSPORT1611 Crenshaw Blvd (310) 686-5318
- HILTON AUTO TRANSPORT
- Infinity Moving & Storage Inc - NYC175 Walnut Ave
Bronx, New York
- Infinity Moving & Storage Inc - NYC
- JoJo’s Movers LLC2226 Woodland Ave
- JoJo’s Movers LLC
- KB Cleaning & Services2238 1/2 Fairbanks Drive
North Mankato, Minnesota
- KB Cleaning & Services
- Mansion Movers1960 South Ocean Blvd
- Matt's Moving Inc.416 35th Ave NE
- Modern Piano Moving992 Highway D
- Montway Auto Transport425 N Martingale Rd Ste 550
- Movers Direct LLC314 Old Hales Gap Rd
- Moving APT - Long Distance Movers936 Sw 1st Ave., Suite 130
- Mansion Movers
- Quick Transfer USA860 Bedford Ave
Brooklyn, New York
- Quick Transfer USA
- United States Logistics300 N LaSalle Dr Ste 4925
- United States Logistics
- Veteran Movers, LLC5200 Annapolis Ln N 1220
- Veteran Movers, LLC
- Wayside Movers324 W. Spinner Rd.
- Wayside Movers