Use this guide to calculate the cost to deliver concrete. Figure out how much concrete you need and when you need it delivered to find out how much you need to budget to get the job done.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Amboy, MN
There are 4 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Amboy
- Brady's Concrete & ConstructionThey arrived early and were fast and very professional. I called at the last minute and they made accommodations for me. They did a great job at a great price. I already made arrangements to use them again for my project in the spring. I would be happy to give a reference to anyone who calls.
- Brady's Concrete & ConstructionBrady did an excellent job with this pour. The grade of slope was as asked, sheds water where desired and with no low spots. It looks great as well. Probably the most impressive thing was that he estimated when they could do the job which was about 3 weeks out and that was bang on. He also called a few days prior to showing up. Thanks
- Brady's Concrete & ConstructionBrady’s concrete did an Amazing job!! He gave me a really descent price. He did exactly what I wanted and it looks perfect! Plus he had the job done in no time. I can’t wait to setup my vehicle lift on it. Thank you very much 🙂!
- Brady's Concrete & ConstructionIt was a pleasure working with Brady and his team. They were professional and very good at communications. The project was well-organized and they got everything done very fast. The sidewalk looks really nice!
- Brady's Concrete & ConstructionReally did an outstanding job. Showed up when was promised. Did exactly as he said he would.Definitely would hire him again
- Complete Basement SystemsIt went well. Although we have not seen the new system in action as we are in winter, but the install staff was awesome, efficient and clean.
- Complete Basement SystemsPatrick the rep was friendly and helpful without pressuring. The crew was friendly, cleaned up after themselves and efficient. we are still having a small issue that Jim came out to address.
- MATKON FOUNDATIONS & FLATWORKCame out to our property right away and took the proper measurements... Then got back to us right away with the overall cost of the project. And as soon as the weather allowed they came out and poured the three stall garage and house footings... Then came back and poured the slabs as soon as the footings were cured enough. They were very meticulous about making sure the ground was perfect before they started; as to have as perfect as possible finished product. I would absolutely use this company again! Kurt the owner is a very genuine, honest person which is rare!. He is also very hands on, and is always on the jobsite. And he does great work!!. Anyone looking to pour a foundation or any type of concrete work should use this company!
- Rick Ites ConstructionThe only person who was able to return phone calls and and actually communicate was this company. Glad I went to Angie's List. This business is great. They were excellent in every category.
- PETE MORRISON PLASTERINGVery well, he was the guy that did our whole house so when needed a repair he came to do it and blended and matched so can't even tell there was ever a problem
Concrete Repair Contractors in Amboy
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in Concrete & Construction services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate todayRecent Review:Brady and his crew did a fantastic job! We love our new driveway and will definitely be calling him again for more concrete work. Highly recommend Brady’s Concrete and Construction!suzie m.
- Business Description:Angie's List Certified. Since 1977 we have been waterproofing basements. Our water control and wet basement repair services have given homeowners greater peace of mind. We have worked on more than 40,000 homes and businesses and installed more than 2 million feet of drain tile. Our award winning and experienced team -- 50 employees, many with 20+ years of experience -- know how to get the job done right. May contact through email, firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-978-7867Recent Review:They did great work and I recommend them to several people in the neighborhood. They were top notch. Great people and great service.William W.
- Business Description:Top Hat Enterprises based in St. James, MN. Over 40 years experience in the roofing and siding business. We are your one stop source that delivers quality work, with a service-oriented attitude. We are very knowledgeable in all phases of construction, codes, and resolving issues with insurance/claims/estimates. If you are looking for a honest and reliable roofer with great communication, give us a call today! -(602) 639-0473Recent Review:it was very good it was bad weather but got it done. They did a good job and Im satisfy with the work.John H.
- Business Description:Complete Basement Systems is a family owned & operated business with approximately 35 employees. Since 1991 we have been part of the Basement Systems dealer network and have thousands of warrantied customers. No subs. We offer Free Estimates. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. Service area includes entire Twin Cities Metro Area and Southern Minnesota. License: #BC143377. Financing available. Ask about Angie's List discount. Award winning service provider. Contact us at 1-800-63..Recent Review:The installation went well. They responded quickly to me and were very communicative. I just think that it was a bit over priced. I paid it because I had no other option at the timeFernando D.
- Business Description:Celebrating 30 years of service, our family has specialized in structural foundation repair and basement waterproofing. We have built a long-standing tradition of excellent work and a commitment to total customer satisfaction. Contact us today and let's put your problems behind you once and for all. Basement Waterproofing: We custom design the SafeBasements Waterproofing System to meet your specific needs. Once the system is installed, it takes care of itself, backed by our Lifetime Guarantee..Recent Review:I researched basement waterproofing solutions and was considering doing it myself. Then I found Safe Basements and read the literature about their product/process. To me, it seemed better than other similar products. I was surprised that they cover my place -- 2 hours into Wisconsin, or 3 hours from Litchfield. Brad came out to inspect the problems in my basement -- horizontal cracking, bowing, and water intrusion. He was able to explain the causes of those problems as well as others that I hadn't noticed. We agreed to pay for anchors to stabilize one wall that was bowing, and install drain tile and a sump pump. I'll be honest, I didn't shop around. I have no idea what other companies are charging for the same services. I normally get 3 or 4 bids or other opinions. I felt comfortable with the amount of research that I'd done, the knowledge Brad seemed to have, and the information about the products that I decided to hire Safe Basements without talking to other companies. I don't regret that decision. The wall anchor/stabilization crew called me before leaving Litchfield. Their ETA was pretty close to the actual time of arrival. When they arrived, we discussed the work being done. They did the work. They cleaned up. They gave me information about the anchor system and what I needed to do to correct the bowing and cracks. Everything was done as expected. The drain tile/sump crew was stuck at a previous job. They called me the day before (Tuesday) my job was expected to start to let me know there would be a delay starting my job. He then called in the middle of the start day (Wednesday) to let me know, they wouldn't be to my house until the next day. I was expecting a call between 7 and 8 on Thursday to let me know they were leaving Litchfield. Instead, I got a call at about 7:15 to let me know they were 15 minutes from my house. When they arrived, we talked about the work to be done, they cocooned my stuff in plastic, and they went to work. I think they worked until about 7 that day. They returned on Friday at about 8:30, having stopped to dump my concrete and dirt and to pick up gravel and concrete. They worked until about 10:30pm on Friday. I appreciated that they finished on Friday even though it was later than I expected. They cleaned up everything thoroughly, and walked me through the details of the sump pump and battery backup systems. Even though they'd driven a long distance, worked two very long days, and it was very late Friday, I didn't feel they rushed through. The job was complete. I think they would have stayed later if I'd had anymore questions. Unfortunately, one of the workers left his very nice tape measure, and I have not been able to get it back to himRobert K.
- Business Description:When it comes to water in your basement or a faulty foundation, you need an expert to ensure the damage is reversed and prevented from occurring in the future. American Waterworks has several decades of experience in the basement waterproofing and foundation repair industries, and we know the best tools and techniques to see your home through its troubles. Our professional installers are experienced in solving the wide variety of problems that allow water into basements and other areas below ..Recent Review:The workers who made the repairs were very knowledgeable and very hard workers. They went above and beyond. Very friendly and willing to answer questions during the process. I would recommend.John F.
- Business Description:A small Construction sole proprietor, shop & office at my home 2 mi north of Mankato. I have been in business 20+ yrs have done all types of construction & willing to take on almost any project. I plan, price, contract, & service all projects with experienced professionals, while being licensed & insured, dependable & honestRecent Review:The room was completed on schedule but they did not complete all of the work the were supposed to do. The bathroom was completed but they installed a piece of the wall covering with a large chip in it and installed the bathroom stool incorrectly that caused it to leak. I contacted Rick many times via text and he responded that he would call to set up a time to correct my problems. He never called me back or tried to contact meRick W.
- Business Description:EHM is a structural moving and elevating company that also specializes in foundation repair and replacement. We have been working in the Midwest since the Great Floods of 1993. We specialize in severely comprised foundation issues. We can elevate, level, pier or replace a wall or your entire foundation. We do not do mudjacking, waterproofing or minor crack repairRecent Review:I did not get the service that we originally talked about I am very unhappyDonna S.
- Business Description:5 Employees. No Subs. Cost is determined by the job. Travel charges may apply. Service fees may apply.
- Business Description:I am a small business that specializes in home renovations across southern Minnesota and northern Iowa. (Bathrooms, Kitchens, Decks, Basement finishing, Patios, Fences, Siding, Windows/Doors.) . I work closely with you, the home owner, so you know n understand what's all goin on n what is being done, what can't be done and with an explanation why. We believe in over building rather than cutting corners. Past jobs can be seen on facebook or by Googleing Holmseth Construction. I look forward to..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
Pouring a new concrete floor can create new usable space for your home and raise its value. This guide breaks down the typical costs involved with this project and what factors affect the price tag.
Looking to install a few steps leading to your house? Concrete can be a great option. Learn how much it will cost you to install a concrete staircase so you can plan your budget.
Find concrete contractors in
concrete contractors in Amboy
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Brian Hullopeter Construction LLC1203 Spartan Avenue
Albert Lea, Minnesota
- Brian Hullopeter Construction LLC
- Eagle Concrete13113 315th Av
- Eagle Concrete
- Green Level Construction122 High St
- Green Level Construction
- J&J Masonry901 3rd St SW
- J&J Masonry
- L&K Concrete LLC
- L&K Concrete LLC
- P&G Construction LLC30961 155th St.
- P&G Construction LLC