Your home’s concrete slab leak repair costs depend on the accessibility of the leak and the repairs to the foundation afterward. This guide reviews all the options and slab leak repair cost factors that come with this necessary plumbing service.
Get matched with top foundation contractors in Perry, MI
There are 14 highly-rated local foundation contractors.
Recent Foundation Repair Reviews in Perry
- ARK Foundation Repair & Waterproofing LLCTrace from Ark came out to look at the job in the fall and give us a quote. He recommended that we might want to hire a structural engineer independently to make certain he was getting it right. We did, and everything aligned with what he saw. He also drilled and found a void in the fill under the garage, so he had us get a concrete lifting company to come out and fill it in first to make sure their anchors would hold properly. That happened in April, and then Ark came on May 4th to put anchors in. It only took a day and a half, and it was easy, efficient, and smooth. There was no hard sell, they took their time making sure they covered all bases, and their quote came in about half of the other major companies who came out to look at the job. Would definitely recommend read less
- HomeSpec BasementFixI called HomeSpec for an estimate on a leak in the corner of my basement. During the inspection, the sales rep damaged four pieces of paneling, several ceiling tiles, and the frame holding the ceiling tiles in. He made a big mess to say the least. When I called the company to ask for the repairs to be made, the company refused to cover the damage and would not acknowledge any fault. This was a year ago and we are still trying to get the company to repair the damage to my basement. I would not recommend this company to anyone read less
- Foundation Systems of MichiganBefore the inspector arrived, we received a packet from the company noting who our inspector would be, and educational info on foundations problems. Steve (inspector) was prompt, courteous and very professional. He accommodated our evening appointment and sat down with us to review options. We opted to install piers based on his recommendation and scheduled the appointment. My only complaint could be that it took nearly 2 months to get the appointment. Perhaps a good sign they were busy, but I certainly didn't want to wait that long given we were going into the winter season. Never the less, we booked the date & the team arrived promptly, and did a great job. In & out quickly and cleaned up well on my & my neighbor's yards. It was hard to tell they even did any work! They even put my Japanese maple back in the ground for me after the job. We have a few drywall cracks to repair, but they did a good job setting our expectations that 1) they may be some cracks and 2) the ground may never be 100% level again (it's not) but it was lifted some & will stop any further issues. I certainly can't speak for how well it is holding up just yet, but so far, so good read less
- ARK Foundation Repair & Waterproofing LLCThe company was prompt and completed the work in the projected timeframe. We received multiple quotes and decided to choose Ark Foundations due to their understanding of our project and communicating the best process to complete the job. The company was professional and completed the work at a fair price. We would definitely recommend this company read less
- ARK Foundation Repair & Waterproofing LLCSo far, so good. It is hard to know as this is a long term fix and until a few years have passed, one can not tell if the problem has been fixed. Every indication is that all is well and the job was done in a timely, neat and professional manner.
- ARK Foundation Repair & Waterproofing LLCQuickly assessed what needed to be done, and gave excellent advice, and also advised that my problem was not my foundation, but my landscaping. I really appreciated his honesty, and will definitely call Ark Foundation should I ever need work on my foundation.
- ARK Foundation Repair & Waterproofing LLCThe visit went very well. I had had Everdry out earlier and they had me scared that I needed to waterproof and fix my foundation ASAP. Mark came out, looked at wall that concerned me the most along with my other walls. He reassured me that my foundation was in great shape, what I was noticing was cosmetic repairs that I could do myself. He was very helpful and had lots of recommendations for me. I appreciate that he was honest and didn't try to make a sale. I would definately use him in the future if need any work done read less
- ARK Foundation Repair & Waterproofing LLCI can't say enough good things about Mark. He was very courteous, punctual and professional. He is obviously very experienced and knowledgeable, providing a comprehensive assessment of my foundation with explanations and insights throughout the process. He was very responsive to my call and quickly set up the appointment, agreeing to an early Saturday meeting to accommodate my schedule. Ultimately, he did not sell me any of his services, but he allayed any concerns I had with my foundation and gave me great advice for any future structural changes to my property. I would definitely recommend ARK to anyone with questions or concerns about their foundations read less
- ARK Foundation Repair & Waterproofing LLCI would recommend HIGHLY recommend Mark and Ark Foundation Repair. He was prompt, responsive and responsible. Our project was a major undertaking. He was knowledgeable and answered our questions and concerns completely. It is a pleasure to deal with a family owned business which offers this level of quality. He kept us updated as the work progressed and work was completed on time read less
- A-1 Concrete Leveling Southeast MichiganI needed some repairs to the foundation of a cottage we recently purchased. BRET showed up promptly and went into the crawl space to look at the problem. He seemed to have a good understanding of what was wrong, but was quite honest and stated that his company is not the right choice for this particular job. He then gave me the name of another independent contractor who does the type of work that I needed. Overall, quite professional and easy to talk to. I certainly appreciated his honesty read less
Foundation Repair Contractors in Perry
- Business Description:Foundation Systems of Michigan, founded in 2007, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. They currently maintain offices in Livonia, Grand Rapids, and Traverse City. FSM is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized training to help .. read lessRecent Review:Ethan Irish inspected the jacks FSM installed and made appropriate adjustments. He also serviced the dehumidifier and sump pump. EXCELLENT service and after 4 years, FSM is the best investment we made in renovating our home. Great system, great service and great people like Ethan read lessANN D.
- Business Description:Free home inspections, financing available. (5 yrs Int. Free). Veteran Owned and operated. We specialize in basement waterproofing, foundation repair and crawl space encapsulation.Recent Review:Met with 360 Rep John R. (14 Aug 20). Received a quote for installing (4) 42"fortified helical piers to raise foundation of my attached garbage. Mr. was professional, knowledgeable, and he arrived on schedule. He performed an exterior inspection of my home and interior inspection of my garage to see if other repairs were necessary. He determined no other concerns aligned to my existing issues. The quote seemed reasonable for the amount of work involved; however, I was skeptical due to the hugh investment. It was somewhat comforting to learn there was a warranty and an engineering report was optional. I was a little concerned John forgot to inform me about the $250 permit fee that was required in addition to the engineering fee ($500); however, he said he would waive/cover this as it was due to his error. I reached out to three other contractors for quotes. One company which had previously performed waterproofing services in my basement had provided a quote for $25-30k. However, the company provided zero references for doing foundation supports. The second company "Percision Foundation Systems" convinced me to tear out finished paneling in my basement looking for a presumed horizontal crack. Fortunately, no such crack(s) existed anywhere; however, I now have to pay additional monies to have drywall installed. The third never responded. In all fairness, 360 SOL was my only option available to get the work done prior to winter. I was very nervous about moving forward; however, I am definitely impressed with my decision to have the work completed by this company!!! The work was completed 28 Oct (covid). The entire process went better than anticipated. The crew arrived on time and completely on schedule. Very professional and polite teammates. Clean up went well. Only two concerns: the $250 permit fee surfaced as a surprise in which the owner quickly reconciled, and the dirt left onsite could've been compressed more. Overall, I highly recommend Foundations Solutions 360! read lessYOLANDA T.
- Business Description:Dry Basements Plus is your trusted expert for basement waterproofing and crawl space encapsulation services. Using patented, warrantied products developed by Basement Systems, a world leader in dry basement and crawl space technology, we provide effective solutions for your home. Have a wet, flooded basement or damp crawl space? A basement you're planning on finishing? A crawl space you want to use for storage? We have a solution. All Things Basementy is our specialty. We proudly serve homeo.. read lessRecent Review:They did a great job. I had no issues at all. They were very professional, on time, and finish the job earlier than expected. I would recommend them to anybody.Shoup C.
- Business Description:We specialize in Basement Waterproofing, Crawlspace Waterproofing (encapsulation), Concrete Lifting, Egress Window / Window Well Installation, Installation of Helical piles for new or existing foundations and Foundation Repair. Our team has over 20 years of experience and knowledge in the construction and waterproofing industries. We pride ourselves on getting the job done right the first time! Contact us today for your free estimate read lessRecent Review:Troy and his team were so wonderful throughout this entire process! Troy came out over a year ago to quote - he spent nearly 4 hours on my property making sure that he understood exactly what was going on with each of my buildings. He took several pictures and gave a very estimate. I had several other companies come out to provide quotes & they just simply weren't as thorough or kind. Troy continued to follow up and once we were able to budget for the project, he came out and made sure nothing had changed. Throughout the job he took TONS of pictures so I didn't have to go under the building to check it out. They were professional & very respectful of our business operations. I will have them back this summer to finish up some additional projects! HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY read lessAngie S.
- Business Description:Cost is determined by the job.Recent Review:The project was not an easy one. Our screen porch screens had to be replaced in place. They could not be removed. This was a small project, but EB was willing to do it. Big companies will not touch a small job like this one. EB had to come back to make some adjustments, but they made sure everything was correct. We are pleased with the work and appreciated them wanting to make sure everything was done well read lessLaura A.
- Business Description:We are a family owned and operated basement waterproofing and foundation repair company. We keep our overhead low and pass the savings on to you. We have decades of experience in building and repairing basements. We give free estimates to homeowners. Our friendly sales staff won't pressure you to buy or try to over sell you. We will give you the information you need in order to know how to fix your problem, then we want you can make a decision only when you're ready. We aren't tied to o.. read lessRecent Review:Trace from Ark came out to look at the job in the fall and give us a quote. He recommended that we might want to hire a structural engineer independently to make certain he was getting it right. We did, and everything aligned with what he saw. He also drilled and found a void in the fill under the garage, so he had us get a concrete lifting company to come out and fill it in first to make sure their anchors would hold properly. That happened in April, and then Ark came on May 4th to put anchors in. It only took a day and a half, and it was easy, efficient, and smooth. There was no hard sell, they took their time making sure they covered all bases, and their quote came in about half of the other major companies who came out to look at the job. Would definitely recommend read lessClaudia O.
- Business Description:Jim Halm started Halm & Perkins when his two daughters were still in pigtails. Today, nearly thirty years later, he owns and operates this family business with his two sons in law, Jonathan and Joseph Dannenberg. Together, they offer decades of experience in every aspect of residential home construction and remodeling, and light commerical construction. Halm & Perkins has cultivated business relationships with trusted electricians, plumbers, and other specialty contractors to make your proj.. read lessRecent Review:There wasn’t one thing that we didn’t enjoy and appreciate about hiring Halm & Perkins to do a complete renovation of our East Lansing condo. Joe and Lisa and their entire team were very professional and thoughtful and went above and beyond to help us with every detail. Originally, we were anxious about being able to find people that we could trust to create a design and suggest ideas that would work best for us and the space. From the first interview meeting Joe & Lisa our fears were assuaged and we liked them immediately. They made the entire process from start to finish easy. Both Joe and Lisa even got my husband’s quirky sense of humor and ran with it, keeping us all laughing. We did not expect to have so much fun with a renovation! We appreciated how well they listened to our ideas and questions and they never let us feel that anything we thought or asked was silly or stupid, communicating often with us via text, calls or emails and directing us to websites for ideas or clarification as needed. Joe and Lisa are a great team and often when we were stuck on a decision one of them would come through with photos or thoughts that helped what the other was suggesting so that we could understand. They both did a fantastic job guiding us through the myriad of decisions that were needed, or choosing something for us when we asked them to do so. They came up with ideas we would not have thought of like bricking some of the walls and we are so pleased with how that, and other ideas we trusted them with, turned out. We asked for more storage space and they made sure we had that in every room with ways we could not have thought up ourselves. We wanted more light in the combined kitchen-living area and they exceeded our expectations in providing that in new ways. We had some dreams we weren’t sure were feasible, like making room for a two person jacuzzi tub and they made it happen, thanks to Joe’s expertise and Lisa’s design ideas. When they didn’t know the answers they had experts to consult. I often felt like we were on an episode of HGTV’s “Fixer Upper” with Chip & Joanna Gaines. We now walk into our condo and have happy sighs that we get to live here. Thanks, Joe & Lisa and the whole Halm & Perkins team read lessMarjorie S.
- Business Description:30 employees. Uses some subs for digging, everybody else is an employee of WMGB Inc. Cost is determined by the job. Financing is Available, Travel charges may apply. No service fee. May contact through e-mail. Additional phone numbers -Lansing area (517) 371-7023,Kalamazoo area (269) 385-5930, Muskegon area (231) 755-0826 and 800-766-0500 everywhere else. Additional contact name Julie Cowa read lessRecent Review:Overall I am very pleased with the work performed by W.M.G.B! The price was very fair and the installer was on time and quick to finish the job. The only thing preventing me from giving excellent marks all around was that the installer misunderstood our project request and switched a couple vented windows but the quality of the work and the care he took to complete it were well above average so I am not worried about it read lessBethany W.
- Business Description:Leaky Roof? Wet Basement? Rangel's Waterproofing Specializes in Dryer Safer Homes. Our Services We Provide Range From Roofing Systems, Basement Systems, & Emergency Escape Egress Systems. Our Estimates Our Free & Financing Is Available. Call Today to Find Out Why More Homeowners Are Counting On Rangel's For A Dryer Safer Home read lessRecent Review:Done immediately (and better than the original installation).Mark J.
- Business Description:Full service concrete construction company.
Deals in Perry for Foundation Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful foundation repair contractor articles
Foundation problems often show up as other issues first. Learn the key signs of foundation problems so you can take the right action quickly. We’ll help you identify potential issues with your home's foundation, plus advise on what to do.
Cracks in your home’s concrete foundation may scare you, but they’re not a reason for panic. Learning to distinguish between ordinary wear and signs of bigger structural problems can give you peace of mind and help you take action when needed.
Find foundation contractors in
- East Lansing
foundation contractors in Perry
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1st Cavalry Creations5748 Plains Road
Eaton Rapids, Michigan
- 1st Cavalry Creations
- A 1 Asphalt Inc4634 Division St
- A-1 All Dry2990 Shawnee Ln
- Absolute Waterproofing Solutions2246 East Main Street
- Advanced building and renovation3030 Section Rd
- Anew Damage Restoration5859 W Saginaw Hwy Ste 236
- ARBOR HOME IMPROVEMENT320 Terrace Dr Apt 26
- ARK Foundation Repair & Waterproofing LLC10740 Fowlerville Rd
- Ayers Basement Systems2505 S Waverly Hwy
- A 1 Asphalt Inc
- JLS BUILDERS INC16675 S BAUER RD
Grand Ledge, Michigan
- JLS BUILDERS INC
- Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Greater Lansing Area407 N Clinton Ave
Saint Johns, Michigan
- Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Greater Lansing Area
- USA INNOVATION CONSTRUCTION1232 POMPTON CIRCLE
- USA INNOVATION CONSTRUCTION
- W.M.G.B. Inc2131 Martindale Ave SW
- W.M.G.B. Inc
- Zischke Builders5325 Park Lake Rd
East Lansing, Michigan
- Zischke Builders