M C Painting

Founded 1998 •

8135 Cox Dr. Ste 108

Portage, MI 49002

Welcome to MC Painting! We've been providing premium painting and carpentry services to Greater Kalamazoo and West Michigan since 1998. We are insured, giving our customers added security with our services. Our clients include major commercial companies, small businesses, as well as, residential customers. Give us a call! We provide same-day services and are happy to come give estimates immediately. Thanks for visiting our site and we look forward to working with you!...

4.4

4.3

4.3

interior painting (26)house painting (15)pressure washing (6)tile installation (4)roofing (3)plumbers (3)home remodeling (2)tree service (2)electrician (2)drywall (2)cabinet makers (2)basement remodeling (1)

07/16/2021

The service was exceptional. They came when they said when they will gonna come. They did what they said what they gonna do. Price was more than reasonable. Exceptional quality.

Description of Work
Painting - exterior and interior

Category house painters,interior painters

Work Completed On 07/16/2021

07/02/2021

We gave him immediately $1,000 after he did the work. He spent the money in fixing his truck and did not pick up the stain. We ended up calling the store and get the stain for us and paying additional money for it. My husband sent an email to David asking for a receipt and also spoke to him about it. He supposed to call yesterday to see the weather is appropriate to begin staining of the porch sin...

Description of Work
He did not power wash everything the right way He never got to staining the right porch.

Category house painters

Work Completed On 07/02/2021

First and foremost I did not spend $1000 to get my truck fixed we done an excellent job on the power washer we gave you guys a 30% discount and we power wash more than we were supposed to do I apologize if we cause you guys any inconvenience may God continue to bless you and your family

06/10/2021

The service was excellent . They did a great job and the guys were very friendly.

Description of Work
They painted living room hallway and bathroom

Work Completed On 06/10/2021

06/09/2021

They are Reliable, Friendly and willing to quote additional needs. Very satisfied..

Description of Work
Epoxy flooring in the garage and basement and some house painting

Work Completed On 06/09/2021

05/24/2021

It went great. Was available within days of contacting him. Job was done in two days. I inspected it and David (owner) touched up everything that was needed. I am very satisfied with the finished product. Just know that you have to pay cash but it worked out just fine.

Description of Work
Painting an outdoor pergola

Category custom cabinets,house painters

Work Completed On 05/17/2021

05/22/2021

High quality at a reasonable price.

Description of Work
Interior door & frame stained.

Work Completed On 05/22/2021

04/29/2021

It was neat and pleasant. They did the job in timely manner. We are really pleased as everything was just wonderful.

Description of Work
painted the ceiling

Work Completed On 04/28/2021

04/19/2021

They did a wonderful job and I was very happy. They were prompt, didn't make a mess, were very conscientious and were very friendly. We would highly recommend them and we would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
They painted the exterior of my house and trim.

Category house painters

Work Completed On 04/19/2021

03/19/2021

I would recommend them to anybody, they did a wonderful wonderful work. They were very very responsible people, they work with one another, showing kindness to each other. The price was very very good. I'm glad that I hired them, I'll call them again when I need them.

Description of Work
Interior painting of our house, living room, kitchen, hallway, and dining room

Work Completed On 03/19/2021

01/07/2021

They were very timely, they were very punctual, the work was exceptional and I was very happy with the repair. I would use them again in the future and I would definitely recommend them.

Description of Work
They are installing a coffered ceiling in my bedroom. They also did some painting on two different areas in my house.

Category remodeling,interior painters

Work Completed On 01/07/2021

The services MC Painting offer commercial/residential painting interior and exterior painting. Also we offer power washing, deck staining, kitchen and bathroom remodeling.