Michigan All Pro Asphalt Paving LLC

Founded 1966 • With Angi since August 2012

Michigan All Pro Asphalt Paving LLC has been in business for over 50 years. We accept all major credit cards. Fully insured, general liability and work mens compensation. Michigan All Pro Asphalt and Paving does offer senior and church discounts. All of our work is guaranteed andreferences are available. Member of BBB for over 25 years. Additional contact: Tina Golobo. Asphalt paving. Parking lots. New construction. Resurfacing. Asphalt recycling. Hot patching. Cold patching. Saw cutting. Drainage installation and repair. Recycled asphalt millings. Addition. Concrete. Tar and chip.

Amenities

All statements concerning insurance, licenses, and bonds are informational only, and are self-reported. Since insurance, licenses and bonds can expire and can be cancelled, homeowners should always check such information for themselves. To find more licensing information for your state, visit our Find Licensing Requirements page. Contact pro for more details.

3.3

Chuck V.
08/16/2020
After completion and the first rain there was huge puddles on the court one as large as 20’ in diameter . The court was not graded properly ! I called the owner Bob Golobo to see what can be done . He tells me they did the best job they could do and get a squeegee and hung up on me . I called again and he told me to never call him again.! Totally unprofessional rude arrogant and incompetent! My dream court turned into a nightmare thanks to Michigan All Pro Asphalt !!!!’
Description of Work
Tennis court construction
concrete repair, driveway pavers
Kathy S.
07/25/2019
Our driveway top coating was done 08 October 2018. The company failed to take the weather forecast into account even though we questioned the timing. The evening after the application it rained and washed away half of the drive's top coating. We repeatedly called the company [Bob Golobo] to visit and work with us to remedy the problem. He refused all requests in the fall of 2018 and again when we called in the spring of 2019.
Description of Work
Driveway top coating
Reid W.
08/24/2016
It was great. They did a good job.
Description of Work
Did my driveway
Robert D.
08/23/2016
It went real well. They were here when they said they would be. They got to work right away and did a nice job. I am waiting for them to return for the seal coat. They cleaned up well and didn't leave a mess. I am happy with the service.
Description of Work
They paved my driveway.
Dianne P.
07/22/2016
My initial estimate was $6480 to replace 1/2 of my driveway and resurface the rest. When the driveway was torn up, only 1/3 was removed and since there was no square footage or diagram in my estimate, it was my word against the contract regarding how much was supposed to be replaced. After the driveway was torn up, I received a call that it would cost an additional $800 for gravel. After the driveway was completed and it rained, I ended up with a 8' x 8' 1/2 inch pond of water in the center of my driveway which the contractor refuses to fix. I never had drainage issues with my 20 year old driveway, it just needed replacing. After I filed a BBB complaint, the contractor's wife called me to yell at me for doing so. She said they would come out and fix the issue but they never did.
Description of Work
Replace and/or resurface driveway
stacie M.
07/14/2016
I liked that their prices were lower than their competitors. The owner was on site at all times and was very aware of what his employees were doing. I was also very impressed with their professionalism and how they cleaned up.
Description of Work
I have used them twice- The first time they replaced my gravel driveway with asphalt for $3600. The second time they installed a circular driveway for $5000.
Jarret P.
07/14/2016
I had a very rutted and old driveway in need of resurfacing, but I didn't want to go through the whole ordeal (or price) of getting a new driveway. Michigan All Pro was able to come in and just remove the really bad areas and then provide me with a nice smooth surface. In addition, they were able to extend a portion of my driveway so I no longer have to turn around in the grass. At the time of this review, it has been about 6 weeks and the driveway is still in great condition.
Description of Work
Resurfaced driveway.
Robert B.
07/13/2016
No Problems all work was done as quoted
Description of Work
Driveway and Parking Pad
Dianne P.
07/01/2016
The owner was very unprofessional because he yelled at me telling me that I was hard to deal with only because I wanted the job done right and attempted to hold him accountable. After a very long argument, I finally gave up to accept the fact that I am going to have to live with this driveway pooling water and the resulting damage to the asphalt caused by pooling water. Based on my research, this is a valid concern as it the fact that they fixed the problems with the driveway when the driveway was still wet from the morning rain. I am concerned that the $7200 driveway will not reach its life expectancy.
Description of Work
The provider gave me an estimate of $6480.00 for replacing 1/2 of my driveway and resurfacing the other half. After tearing up a smaller portion of my driveway than was originally discussed during the estimate (unfortunately, I did not ask for a diagram), he called me at work to tell me that it would cost an additional $800 to purchase gravel because the old asphalt was 6" thick and he assumed it was 3" thick and that would be needed to complete the driveway. Since I did not have any other alternative with my driveway already torn up, I had to agree. When I questioned why he did not determine thickness as part of his original estimate, he said there was no way to determine the thickness of the old asphalt which did not make sense to me. After the new asphalt was installed, he took it upon himself to decide to install a canal across the driveway to act as a drain. We never discussed this approach in the original estimate so it was a surprise to me and it did not look good. The problem with this was that it was in effect a long pothole in the new asphalt, was not built to last , did not have my prior approval and pooled water after the rain. Between the time that they first installed the asphalt to completion, it rained over night. The center of my driveway was like a lake pooling water and there were many rough and uneven areas throughout. He fixed the rough and uneven areas but refused to lay additional asphalt to crown the driveway to fix the pooling water stating that he had done enough for me. He said that I am going to have to live with a pool in the center of my driveway because I am being unrealistic to think that asphalt would be completely smooth. He said that if I wanted a smooth surface, I should have paid the price for concrete. After this discussion, he refused to accept my check stating the I had to give him cash. After I told him that it was the check or nothing, he agreed to accept my check. When I checked my bank statement the same day, he had gone directly to the bank to cash my check immediately.
James W.
03/12/2016
They did a good job. It went well. It was part of what I paid for originally. I intend to use them in the future.
Description of Work
I had them come back and seal the driveway.
concrete repair, concrete driveways
Larena K.
12/21/2015
Description of Work
MAPAP's independent contractor removed old asphalt damaging sprinkler system. I asked Bob of MAPAP to repair/pay for repairs. Bob refused. Finally independent contractor paid. I feel that MAPAP should have paid for repairs and collected money from worker.
Susan D.
08/17/2015
concrete repair
James W.
05/07/2015
It went very well, and they preformed the work on time. They were prompt and got the work done pretty quickly. They put in fresh concrete, compacted it, put in the pavement and he even did some extra for me, all for the same price.
Description of Work
They put in a parking pad at my home.
Jim N.
09/05/2014
In approx June 2010 I contracted this company and I still consider it one of my worst decisions ever. Poor only begins to express my opinion of the work and character of this company. I should have realized that when he (bob - owner) was strongly suggesting that even before any work was done that a "TIP" is generally a good thing! That I should have walked away. Made it very clear to him that I needed the grade to result in NO standing water, but of course there is a large pool every time it rains and in the winter a large ice sheet. Numerous cracks appeared within a year. His suggestion to cap off some additional area lower on the drive was really just a spot for him to drop the additional asphalt that he had on the truck and it looks terrible! Do not use this company.
Description of Work
Partial tear out of old asphalt and replace with new.
Michael P.
04/03/2014
How did it go, Not good. The day he did the job the weather called for rain, He did the job anyways in a downpour. The grading on the existing driveway THEY DID was not done properly so water collects over most of my driveway. Its litterally an ice rink during the winter time. 2.5 years after the job is complete there is severe cracking on part of the drive. Every day I go outside I feel disgusted over how badly it looks and functions. I have considered having it all torn up and redone by a reputable contractor.
Description of Work
After getting 2 other estimates I decided to go with Bob (against my best judgement). The price he quoted me went up about 10% once all his equipment arrived at my house, I agreed to the additional charges (even though the job never changed). The work consisted of tearing up some concrete on my property, grading the existing gravel driveway and paving.
Carolyn S.
06/05/2012
Got great price initially. Then signing contract there was a "bump" in price. Day of actual work there were additional charges to make the dirveway have a clean finished edge. What Bob G (owner and primary eqipment operator) said he could and would do (able to lay drive in one pass not several sections) and what he did do was another matter. Example: horrible uneven edges that we had to pay extra to get even. Outside edge of drive had brick pavers that he said he could get right up to. Inside edge of circular drive was large rocks which we agreed he could leave an small gap so rocks could be reset. Paver side was done terribly. Charged us $300 to fix (couldnty leave it it looked so bad) and some areas were not corrected. He also smashed equipment into large tree by driveway (oh well too bad for us)that we are not sure is going to survive. We were also not happy with the grading as we now have areas water accumulates after rain. He was argumentative and rude about things that we asked to be fixed on day of installation. Would never use again nor recommend to anyone.
Description of Work
Had a gravel driveway that need re-grading and asphalt applied.
Shari G.
09/09/2006
The company scheduled the work at my convenience, was on time, was neat and tidy and did a very nice job.
Description of Work
Sealcoating.

Phone

MasterCard
American Express
Discover

FAQ

Michigan All Pro Asphalt Paving LLC is currently rated 3.3 overall out of 5.

Michigan All Pro Asphalt Paving LLC is open:

Sunday: 7:00 AM - 11:00 PM

Michigan All Pro Asphalt Paving LLC accepts the following forms of payment: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

Yes, Michigan All Pro Asphalt Paving LLC offers free project estimates.

No, Michigan All Pro Asphalt Paving LLC does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Yes, Michigan All Pro Asphalt Paving LLC offers emergency services.

Yes, Michigan All Pro Asphalt Paving LLC offers warranties.

Michigan All Pro Asphalt Paving LLC offers the following services: Asphalt, Paving, Driveways, Parking Lots, Private Roads, Resurfacing, Seal Coating, Tennis Court, Truck Hauling, Sand, Gravel, Additions, New Construction, Saw Cutting, Cold Patching, Drainage Installation & Repair

Other Local Pros In Your Area

All Type Landscape Co

(56)

2022 Super Service Award

All Type Landscape Co

Over 46 years of operation in Outstanding Landscape design, Paver's, Hardscaping, Retaining walls and Drainage Systems, installations. All Type Landscape was founded in 1979, 41 years ago with one goal in mind - to provide full range superior landscaping services, including landscaping, hardscaping and drainage solutions, all at affordable rates. Our company has grown over the years from a few person operation into a full staff of professionals able to meet your every landscaping needs. We are dedicated to building long term relationships with our clients by providing the highest standard of quality on each and every project we do. Our reputation for customer satisfaction in the S/E Michigan area is what has made All Type Landscape an award winning customer service company.

Member of the Oxford Chamber of Commerce, Specialize in Concrete Driveways. White Wolf Hardscape has a builders license and have been in business since 1998. We serve the greater area of Macomb and Oakland county. We offer services such as concrete driveways, patios, sidewalks and retaining walls; interlocking pavers, stamped concrete, concrete flatwork & much more. Here at White Wolf we pride our self and treat your home as if it was our own. Give us a call for a free estimate.

Hard Top Paving Construction takes great pride in serving our loyal residential & commercial paving customers.. Our expert paving team is professionally skilled and always committed to providing the best paving service around. We combine our professional paving knowledge with your vision to ensure 100% client satisfaction. Give us a call so we may provide an affordable estimate for your paving project today. Our residential and commercial paving customers are always pleased with our excellent service, competitive pricing, and responsive communication. Our professional paving crew will meet your budget and exceed your expectations. We will never sacrifice the quality of our work simply to make a quick buck. Our team will keep you in the loop during every phase of your paving project from conception to completion. Allow Hard Top Paving to assist you with all your paving project needs. We offer comprehensive asphalt, sealcoating, and paving services and prices to fit almost anyone's budget. We find the best deals on quality materials for our valuable clients. Whether you need your driveway paved or a whole new parking lot, we've got you covered. Ask any of our previous customers and they'll tell you no one can match our superior paving services. Hard Top Paving is driven by pride in our work, unmatched excellence, and old-world workmanship. Our approach remains the same for all jobs, large or small. Contact us anytime to schedule an appointment or simply ask our expert crew about your next paving project.