Before choosing to use tree root killer to unclog your sewer lines, first discover if roots are your issue and if your pipes are beyond tree root killer’s repair. Read this guide before pouring chemicals down your drain.
Get matched with top glass repair shops in Haslett, MI
There are 7 highly-rated local glass repair shops.
Recent Glass Repair Reviews in Haslett
- Miteff PlumbingShawn Denny and his crew are very easy to work with and did a fantastic job. Job took a total of twelve days to complete. Me and the wife are very happy with the new bathroom.
- Miteff PlumbingThey started by removing everything from the bathroom except for the toilet. I am an 81 year old woman with only one bathroom so this was a problem. Everyone who worked on the bathroom was very kind, professional and did their best to make things easy and comfortable for me, including one young man that made extra trips to make sure I had a working toilet every night. I've never worked with a more hard working, polite and caring group of young men. I had included replacing the sink drains behind the wall because I have had a slow draining or completely plugged sink drain many times. When they started doing this, they found a pipe that was starting to break so they had to replace that and the 4 inch waste and vent pipe from above the toilet to the basement floor. Shawn added a very moderate price to the original proposal. The bathroom is beautiful. They did an excellent job on the tiling, both on the floor and in the shower. I have absolutely no complaints on anything that was done to complete this project. I would highly recommend Miteff Plumbing for any project small or large. They deserve an A+ rating. y
- Miteff PlumbingThis service provider was recommended to us by someone who has had a business relationship for over 9 years with this company. We had an old, small master bathroom from early 1970s with an avocado green acrylic shower stall. Ugh! Shawn Denny and a helper completely gutted the old bathroom--out with the awful shower, old toilet, old sink--all in less than a day. Immediately they started framing in the new and larger shower area. The tile guy came and did all the waterproofing for the shower floor. The electrician replaced all the outlets and plugs, put up the new light fixture. The painter thin coated all the walls and the ceiling before painting. Everything was done in a timely, professional, skilled fashion with few breaks and not a bunch of conversation unless we talked to them. They answered our questions in a respectful manner. They also completed a few extra, unexpected jobs while they were here. They each arrived when they were supposed to, cleaned up before they left and left at a reasonable time each day. Everything is even, unharmed, no scratches, dents, repaired areas--nothing less than we expected. We are completely satisfied with everyone and everything. We would hire this company or even each individual without a moment's hesitation.The price is not cheap but competitive and we feel we got our money's worth. We'll be contacting them again for another project soon. All in all this was not the traumatic home remodeling project we feared
- Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Grand RapidsThe room is almost all glass on three sides. it was build on our existing deck. The sunroom was built in stages, building the frame and then measuring for the final transsom glass. this was a very busy season for the Grand Rapids office, so it took a little longer than we thought it would, but it was worth the wait. Quality is outstanding. We are very happy with the result
- McDowell's Tile & SonsHe was on time and professional. It took the four hours I had prepaid. I am very happy with the results. I did not mark price as it was a deal on Angie's list and I made the assumption it was a good price so did not do any comparison on labor. I have taken advantage of other card deals and they have been very good. Had our home not needed so many other things done I might have taken his suggestion and had him do the rest of the kitchen
- McDowell's Tile & SonsJim and his brother Scott did a great job, exceeded all my expectations. They were very professional, arrived promptly and were respectful of my home, covered flooring, etc. wherever they were working. Jim is a perfectionist and pays close attention to all the details. They had good suggestions on how the tile should be installed and were easy to work with. At the end of the day, they cleaned up and left the project area easy to work around. I would definitely recommend them. I love my house again
- McDowell's Tile & SonsHe was punctual, neat and professional. He gave explanations of what he was going to do, and some pointers to watch for. He cleaned up afterwards and left us with a positive impression. The work was well done.
- Levinsohn Restoration & Remodeling CoFrom the very beginning in late October, the painting crew (2 young men) were efficient and worked carefully. They actually seemed very eager to communicate with us as to color, etc. They also tried to be as unobtrusive as possible, which is pretty difficult to do. After the painting was completed, the kitchen backsplash and the hardware.was done...it all went smoothly. The mirror in the powder room was installed. Next, the 2 upstairs bathrooms received new flooring, new countertops and mirrors Also, we had some ongoing minor items that needed attention such as loose towel bars. These were addressed in a timely fashion. We found Elliot to be a very careful craftsman and in turn was available to answer any questions and concerns we had. We do recommend this business to anyone who might have need for remodeling, and/or handyman tasks
- Henderson GlassExcellent. They went the extra mile to find and make a perfect and beautiful shower door for my master bathroom shower. Always profession and prompt.
- Henderson GlassThe sales associates were very helpful on finding the best price for me. The service was quick and effective. They did a great job!
Glass Repair Contractors in Haslett
- Business Description:30 employees. Uses some subs for digging, everybody else is an employee of WMGB Inc. Cost is determined by the job. Financing is Available, Travel charges may apply. No service fee. May contact through e-mail. Additional phone numbers -Lansing area (517) 371-7023,Kalamazoo area (269) 385-5930, Muskegon area (231) 755-0826 and 800-766-0500 everywhere else. Additional contact name Julie CowaRecent Review:Overall I am very pleased with the work performed by W.M.G.B! The price was very fair and the installer was on time and quick to finish the job. The only thing preventing me from giving excellent marks all around was that the installer misunderstood our project request and switched a couple vented windows but the quality of the work and the care he took to complete it were well above average so I am not worried about itBethany W.
- Business Description:Installing tile for more than 25 years, I learned to do tiling very young as my dad built custom homes growing up my brothers and i took to the flooring business. you name it, we can tile it! I love taking your ideas and making your project one of a kindRecent Review:It went very well. They were careful to close off the rest of the house from the demolition work. Cleaned up at the end of every day. Stayed on site until the job was done and took extra pains on the finishing.Candace M.
- Business Description:30 years of home improvement and remodeling experience. Also a Greater Lansing resident for over 30 years. Can provide custom painting-staining services and professional design (My spouse, Marla, is a professional interior designer for home and office with 20 years experience). I am a licensed builder, EPA-RRP certified lead-based paint renovator; fully insured, references available upon request. Good-standing member of BBB of Southeast Michigan for 5 years running. We specialize in difficult..Recent Review:The work went very smoothly. Elliot is a consummate professional and a lovely man. He did his work very well and the price was extremely reasonable. I will definitely use him again.Victoria B.
- Business Description:There’s never been a better time to transform you home with Champion of Grand Rapids! Think of us as a one-stop shop for everything you need to beautify your home’s exterior: windows, sunrooms, siding, roofing and doors. Only Champion offers the superior energy efficiency of Comfort 365 Windows, industry-leading limited lifetime guarantee, and award winning products made in the USA. For over 60 years, Champion has been manufacturing and installing quality windows, doors and sunrooms while cr..Recent Review:Again the sales rep was a super nice guy. Just outrageous prices and had to sit through the whole demo. This was for a small cottage. $7,000 for one std kitchen door.Virginia T.
- Business Description:When you need a plumber, you need someone you can trust. We are proud to have over 30 years of combined plumbing and remodeling experience in our community. We are highly motivated, obsessed with quality and efficiency, and we treat your home or business as if it were our own. Our business model and success is built on honesty, integrity, and reliability. Learn more about the products and services we offer, and contact us todayRecent Review:Fine, but we're not certain we found the source of the leak.Bob M.
- Business Description:WeatherGard is a family owned and operated business that has been providing exceptional service and the highest quality products and installation to Michigan for nearly 30 years. Our Michigan made commercial grade vinyl windows stand the test of time. Unlike other companies, WeatherGard manufactures the windows it sells, giving homeowners the opportunity to purchase our commercial grade windows directly from the factory and not through a dealer or other middle man. WeatherGard also installs r..Recent Review:They did the work quickly and seemed OK at fist but in 5 years have had to call them twice. First time they came and took care of the leak immediately. Now I have been trying to work with them for 2 years and am about to seek legal solutions to my problems. Their service department is great in promises but horrible in following up. Buyer beware, go with a roofing company not these guysCarlos B.
- Business Description:WindowPRO- The Window and Door Replacement Experts We pride ourselves on presenting the best quality replacement windows, patio doors and entry and storm doors. WindowPRO serves the 'do-it-for-me' homeowners who want simple, reliable solutions for replacing old windows with low-maintenance, energy-efficient, custom-made windows. Privately owned for 5 generations, the WindowPRO team has a combined 200 years of experience in the window and door industry. WindowPRO is convinced that quality and ..Recent Review:While the crew was removing the original slider windows one of the new windows was blown over and left a couple of dents on interior window trim. Fortunately the window did not break. The screens to the slider windows were delivered at a later time but never installed. Following the owner's manual instructions the screens delivered cannot be installed. I have contacted WindowPRO regarding the screen issue but they have been slow in responseMichael P.
- Business Description:Family owned and operated since 1944, Wallside sells directly to the homeowner, manufacturing and installing its own products. With a factory/showroom located in Taylor, Mich., the vinyl window manufacturer services two thirds of the lower peninsula of Michigan and northwest portions of OhioRecent Review:My frustration could not be any greater at this point. We ordered windows in January, they arrived in June, but without screens. Then they brought screens weeks later but most of those did not fit, despite the fact that the windows had now been measured TWiCE. And each time they come it requires taking a day off work. Can you imagine having no screens in the summer?! And it gets worse. They came again today, they only had 3 screens, and NONE OF THEM FIT, AGAIN. It is now Sept. the entire summer has passed with no screens. I will NEVER buy windows from them again with this kind of customer serviceDonna R.
- Business Description:Remodeling and Home Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful glass repair contractor articles
Whether you’re dealing with glass that’s completely broken in two or only has a small chip, you can easily tackle cracked glass in about 30 minutes to an hour. Fixing small cracks in glass is something you can tackle on the weekend or after work.
Question by Guest_9190477: Our house was built in the 80's and has a living room wall with floor to ceiling smoke mirrors and a bedroom with floor to ceiling mi
Find glass repair shops in
- East Lansing
- Grand Ledge
- Saint Johns
glass repair shops in Haslett
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Antcliff Windows & Doors2417 E Judd Rd.
- Antcliff Windows & Doors
- Boss Construction8254 Lockerbie Rd.
- Boss Construction
- Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Grand Rapids4717 Broadmoor Ave SE Suite J
Grand Rapids, Michigan
- Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Grand Rapids
- DANIELS GLASS CO21250 W 7 MILE RD
- DANIELS GLASS CO