What is the best way to rake leaves in your yard? From leaf blowers to lawnmowers to the right rake for the job, these tips and tricks for raking your yard will give you the best methods to get the job done smarter, faster, and easier.
Get matched with top leaf removal services in Bay City, MI
There are 2 highly-rated local leaf removal services.
Recent Leaf Removal Reviews in Bay City
- Chuck It Junk Removal, LLCThey were excellent! I called Brad on the afternoon of 6/20/16 and he drove right out and gave me an estimate. They arrived on time on 6/21/16 and did a fantastic job of cleaning up the debris and hauling it away. I was very surprised to see that they did not leave a single leaf or small twig on the ground when they finished cleaning up the huge pile that I had created for them. I would happily recommend and use Chuck It Junk Removal Service again
- Ultimate Lawn Pros LLCPunctual, timely,mother will "skip" weeks when grass is not growing to save customer frivolous cuts. Love coming home each Tuesday and seeing our lawn looking perfect. Snow plowing has been equally satisfactory.
- Elite Lawn and LandscapeThey are prompt, they do a good job, they clean up, they are very quick at it as they bring two guys out to do the work and my lawn looks really nice and green. Like during the times it was really dry I would just call and tell them I did not need the service this week and they are fine with that.
- Brubakers Landmark IncI have very large beds in my yard with a significant amount of bark mulch. When I called Malcolm we talked a lot about making sure I still had bark mulch after he was done. In the past when I've hired people to remove leaves my bark mulch tended to go with them which is a significant expense. He did the first removal and I was very impressed. The bark mulch didn't even look like it had been touched yet the leaves were gone. The cost was also lower than the estimate he gave me which was a pleasant surprise. He's very professional and shows up when they say they will be there. Outstanding job
- Flow Lawn CareThey were very productive young men who demonstrated a fabulous example of quality lawn care. I have never been more impressed by the precision my lawn and gutters were cleaned and mowed.
- Top Quality Lawn ServiceTheir price were a little bit I thought but once I saw the work that they did in 4 hours, I thought it was worth it. I know he did everybody in my block. I am extremely satisfied with them. The guy just showed up and he did one hell of a job. It was an emergency and I got a great deal with them.
- Brubakers Landmark IncWe called for a yard clean-up and they were out within a few days, as promised and did a great job.
- Joel Dugan Lawn And Snow LLC.They showed up did the work when they were to do it on the day they said . and the job looked very good. I would use them for any job i have now or later.
- PagaPro IncThey work very hard to please their customers. They come to cut my grass and I tell them I they need to trim the edges too because that is part of the yard maintenance. They agreed to that and at one time they missed trimming the edges and I called them and told them so but they came right out and did it. They are very responsive and they listen. I think they are a very small company and they try very hard and we have to give kudos for that. They are willing to go the extra mile and do something extra for you to make you happy. They are kind of pricey. I will continue to use them in the future
- SC Stone & Outdoor ServicesExcellant work! I can personally verify my gutters were dirty and filled with leaves before they came to clean them out. I checked them again after the work was done and they were SPOTLESS! Completely clean of all dirt, leaves, etc. I was very impressed. They responded quickly to come out and give me an estimate (same day I called). Services were performed the very next day and in freezing cold with rain!!! They are truly awesome! I'd recommend to all and will use them again. Blessing...
Leaf Removal Services in Bay City
- Business Description:Provide all lawn care needs. Basement waterproofing and crawl space encapsulation. Also do snow removal and deck tear outs. I've been in the waterproofing and lawn business for almost 6 years and have an experienced team as well! I also offer Roofing ServicesRecent Review:It was good, excellent. The pricing was good and they did a great job on their work.Kenecia C.
- Business Description:Have worked Home Warrenty Repair for over 10 years. Replacing Roofs, Floors, and Siding. Installign Countertops, tiling, flooring, drywall, windows and doors, trim work, and insulation. Many times fixing bad structure issues from the floors, walls, and the rafters of a ceilingRecent Review:Chris and his crew did a outstanding job!Wallace B.
- Business Description:We are a family owned small business that offers a variety of services. Many of our customers are repeat customers because they like the fact they can have a "Go to Company" to meet their repair/service needs!!Recent Review:Basement cleaned to get rid of mold and pet urine smell.Tiffany S.
- Business Description:Family Owned and Locally Operated. Serving the community since 1989. M&M is the name you can trust. Our dedicated staff works together as a family unit, even vacationing together annually. M&M uses only Michigan made materials, supplied by local markets. Our professional, and experienced crew will complete your project correctly and on time. All of M&M's installers strive for quality at each site, and most are certified with CertainTeed and ShingleMaster Installers. Our office includes produc..Recent Review:Everything went very well.Informed me right away of quoted cost,and were very prompt at informing me of when it would be fixed. When there was a break in the weather( winter- snow and ice), they came and fixed the problemDorothy N.
- Business Description:Billing options Weekly, biweekly, monthly, pay in fullRecent Review:Very upset with the work. It was not done well. We did not do a good job. <br /> <br />Joyce W.
- Business Description:We at the Anything Guys have a do it right, get it done mentality and there is no task we are not more than qualified to assist you with, from home and automotive repair, helping you set up an event, or even just giving you a ride across town. We take the Hassle and Hustle out of life. Give us a call! We do it all!! The Anything Guy
- Business Description:Property Monkey is a full service property maintenance company specializing in Heating and Cooling but can perform many other tasks for your home or businessRecent Review:Came out initially to look at the boiler, said they would get back with us. They did not, and did not respond to several requests to get information to us. Initially they were responsive with coming out but then stopped respondingLori D.
- Business Description:We have two full time employees and three part-time employees. We are a contracting company and also have been used as a sub-contracting company. We offer check, cash and credit card payment options.Recent Review:<strong>This was a failure. </strong>1) After removing all the existing sod and most of the existing topsoil, TPM then brought in topsoil from an unknown source. They failed to properly grade the lawn. I now have a depression at the front sidewalk which collects standing water and a "hill" in another portion of the yard. 2) The topsoil TPM used was full of nut sedge, quack grass, crab grass, and horsetail rush. I didn't have these weeds throughout my existing lawn before TPM removed my grass and soil. 3) TPM completed "smoothing" the bare dirt on a Thursday and I heard nothing from them until the following Thursday when I called to inquire when hydroseeding was to be done. I was told they would be out the next day. 4) TPM subcontracted Reder Landscaping to hydroseed the lawn. Reder showed up with clogged machinery that wasted quite a bit of seed/matrix in the street, then left to clean their equipment off site. When Reder returned, their equipment was still malfunctioning and they left again for repairs. When Reder returned a third time, I noted the pressure hose from their tanker truck had been repaired with duct tape. This poor repair burst, wasting more seed/matrix in a puddle in my yard. The crew repaired the burst section again with duct tape and continued to attempt to spray the bare dirt. It appeared at the time that coverage by matrix was accomplished, although it was impossible to tell how much seed was actually mixed in. 5) After 8 weeks I had a couple of areas with adequate grass coverage, but the majority of the lawn and the outlawn was bare dirt and noxious weeds. The depression was a mud puddle. I have an automatic sprinkler system which was set to water 2X/day to keep the ground moist for sprouting. 6) I contacted TPM and complained about the poor quality. Their response was "that was why I was pushing you to get the sod" (at a total cost of $6K.) They also admitted the lawn looked as though Reder had run out of seed during the hydroseeding operation. TPM suggested I go to a local supplier, purchase seed, and redo the lawn myself as well as call another contractor to do weed control, all at my expense, because "hydroseeding is not under warranty." I have an email thread to back these statements and pictures of the disaster I received from these people. <br /Linda J.
- Business Description:Commercial & Residential Lawn Maintenance Services Since 2010. Your Satisfaction is Our Number 1 Goal. CALL TODAY for your FREE estimate!
Explore our Solution Center for helpful leaf removal service articles
Rakes are the most convenient yard tools in the market, and using the right type of rake is key towards yard maintenance. But which one is best for your job?
Learning how to rake leaves is easy, especially if you know the right tools, proper body positioning, what clothing to wear and what weather to watch out for.
Find leaf removal services in
leaf removal services in Bay City
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & J Tree Care LLC7857 Newberry Rd
- A-Mayes-Ing Lawn Care and Snow Removal2901 Cooper Ave
- Ace of Trades1416 Lee St
- Adams Ants5480 grand blanc rd
Swartz Creek, Michigan
- Aeder's Lawn Care2404 Moonglow Dr
- American Lawn & Landscape4715 E Washington Rd
- A & J Tree Care LLC
- East Side Maintenance3855 East 10 Mile Road
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elevation Landscape & Services, LLC12585 Holtforth Rd
- Erins Window Cleaning, inc.1846 Arthur St
- Extreme Landscaping & Lawn Care LLC2936 Bay Rd P.O. Box 6626
- East Side Maintenance
- JC's All Seasons Property Maintenance/Restoration10722 County Line RD
- JC's All Seasons Property Maintenance/Restoration
- Quality Care Home Repair208 w carpenter
- Quality Care Home Repair