MIKE LALONE INC

Founded 1969 • With Angi since February 2008

11000 DAVISBURG ROAD

DAVISBURG, MI 48350

ADDITIONAL PH#'S: (810)629-3221, (248)887-0090, (866)620-0550. DBA: WELL SERVICE BY MIKE LALONE. LICENSE: #63-0817....

01/05/2018

Cheryl G.

Great guy and Awesome workmanship. Adressed our problem in a timely manner.

Description of Work
Replaced pressure tank. Changed galvanized pipes to copper. Changed everything Upgraded whole system up to code.

04/01/2016

Reuben M.

Unfortunately this provider does not service my area. I really wish he did. Even after he discovered I'm not in his service area, he gave me advice on arsenic removal and well rehabilitation. He is clearly very knowledgeable and is not just out to make a buck. He confirmed what I suspected--that many well drillers will tell you that you need a whole new well when repair will suffice. He said the only reason to replace a well is when sand starts getting through. I recommend him highly.

Description of Work
Phone consultation

04/06/2015

DAVID C.

Contacted Mike directly and told him my well pump situation. Mike's manner on the phone was quite unfriendly and this in spite of the fact that he had worked on my well pump in the past. He wasn't available to help me the next morning and I could understand that, but he seemed not to be interested and he ended it by saying he couldn't help me.

Description of Work
Nothing

Category plumbing,wells

[Member Name Removed], Yes our notes indicate 06/11/08 we did a service and repair work at your address, but I don't see any return phone calls on the date in question. If I was short or unpleasant to you I am sorry, We do have maintainance people at the shop after hours, and they answer the phone in the name of our company, maybe it as one of them you talked to. We reguard all customers, and returning customers with great respect. I will talk to everyone one and express your displeasure with us. If it was me you talked to again, very sorry. maybe it was just one of those days. Mike

02/24/2015

Christopher N.

Chris was very helpful and took a lot of time to troubleshoot different problem areas with the wiring in our home that was affecting the operation of our well pump. Chris continually reassured me that we'd have water running by end of day, and he was right. They were quick to show up after I called them, and everything is once again in working order in the house. I paid more than I'd like to have, having owned this house for less than five years, but that it not this company's fault. These types of repairs are expensive and necessary. Bottom line, this company was fantastic and I would highly rate them to anybody who has this type of issue!

Description of Work
Replaced the motor and ground wiring on our well pump.

12/07/2014

Kathleen L.

Originally, we brought Lalone and his team in to repair our well after it was sideswiped by an automobile in the driveway. We still had water but wanted to make sure that everything was "A-OK". His technician discovered that the power supply line for the well had not been properly grounded in the pump housing when the original installation was completed thereby resulting in a potentially disastrous electrical hazard. This problem was corrected the same day and the well's operation passed muster. More recently and much to our surprise, while getting breakfast ready, we discovered that we had no water even though everything was fine the night before. Puzzling. Mike responded to our call by sending out 2 technicians who diagnosed and corrected the problem in less than 5 minutes (ironically, the power supply to the well pump in the house had been taken off line in error - LaLone's boys remedied the deficient condition and cheerfully observed that I could blame my sister-in-law who had been in the basement the night prior.

Description of Work
First request - replaced damaged well top. During 2nd request, replaced well that had been destroyed by massive power surge, this being accomplished only after Lalone's team provided much needed support in processing insurance claim (at no extra cost to us).

05/04/2014

Susan M.

We have a well and we had issues with our water, it was clouded and almost muddy. We called Mike Lalone and he said that we should try certain things because it may be an easy fix. We did as he suggested and tried running the water from our hoses but it stopped. We called him back and he said a man with all the necessary equipment would be there tomorrow (a Saturday) at about 9:30. We were afraid that we would need a new well pump. This would have cost quite a bit. Kevin Lalone called and arrived on time. He reviewed our problem. Ultimately he told us what caused our problem and how to fix it. He spent at least 2 hours and provided us with a wealth of information. It cost us a service call and we felt it was the best money we have spent in a long time. I would not hesitate calling him in the future.

Description of Work
Kevin Lalone was the person who came to our home. He identified exactly what the problem was and how to take care of it. He spent about 2 hours at our home and reviewed and explained the issues involved. He was very personable.

03/23/2014

Ronald J.

He diagnosed the problem and got the water working until he come back and replace the pump. Mike's crew showed up first thing on Friday morning to replace the pump. They were very professional and avoided driving their truck on the yard to prevent any damage. The pump was replaced quickly and the crew left everything in great shape. I would definitely have Mike do work for me again.

Description of Work
We were having problems with air in the water lines in our house from our well. Mike had arranged to come later in the day on Thursday to look at the problem. However, our water stopped working on Thursday morning and Mike rearranged his schedule to come and look at the well right away.

02/28/2014

James G.

There's not much detail. I requested information on Tuesday, the 24th of February and listed Wednesday, Thursday and Friday as possible appt times. I never even received a phone call or email regarding my request. If this is an indication of the responsiveness of their service, I'll pass. All other reviews were why I chose this provider, but unfortunately I guess I'll go elsewhere.

Description of Work
The provider never even responded to my request

Category wells

[member name removed], We just were made aware of wrong e-mail address on our info sheet. we never recieved your message. thank you for trying us. Mike

09/28/2013

Michael W.

I contacted Mike for assistance with well issues after I installed a new well pump and pressure tank. I wanted to know if I needed a new well dug. Long story short Mike said he would refuse any business from me all because I didn't buy the pump and pressure tank from him. Was very rude about it and asked why he should help me if I didn't help him. I thought paying him for the repairs needed or the new well would help him.

Description of Work
Nothing. I will never consider him again and will not recommend him to anyone.

Category wells

[member name removed] Sorry about confusion, As we mention in our phone conversation. We are lic. under Michigan Dept. of Public Health. as under the codes/rules, we can only sell and install units that are approved by MDEQ, they have to be National Foundation Sanitaton NFS approved for no lead and have no health conderns, when a customer furnished such items, any responsible company has to decline beause of loss of chain of control for material, I'm sorry about your confusion I hope everything turn out right. Mike

08/21/2013

Mark B.

Alex did a great job - so glad that I belong to Angie's list and was able to find Mike's company - will gladly recommend them to our neighbors. Great job Mike - thank you!!

Description of Work
We had no water pressure this morning, contacted Mike and even though he had his crews on the road, one of his servicemen - Alex - was at our home less than 4 hours later. Alex inspected the system, found a failed pressure switch, which was the cause but still inspected the entire well system. He explained everything to my wife, left the failed unit for me to review when I return home. He was very courteous, extremely professional and well prepared.

JR Hudson Plumbing

JR Hudson plumbing is a local veteran and family owned/operated plumbing business serving Macomb County and surrounding areas. -Standard and tankless water heater installation and maintenance. -bathroom rough in -backflow testing -sprinkler blowouts -all plumbing fixture installation and maintenance -back up sump pump -drain service

Shelby Mechanical, LLC

Shelby Mechanical is your professional choice for your next plumbing project. Call us today for a consulation and free estimate and begin to enjoy hassle free living! Put our 25 years of experience to work for you.

Brock Mechanical

Brock Mechanical is proud to be providing the local area with expert plumbing needs, repairs and tasks. We are a locally owned and operated business with a staff that is dedicated to your satisfaction. Call us and see why our customers call us for all their plumbing needs. We look forward to earning your business.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover

WATER WELL & PUMP REPAIR FOR RESIDENTIAL, COUNTY, & COMMERCIAL WELL SYSTEMS.