Use this guide to calculate the cost to deliver concrete. Figure out how much concrete you need and when you need it delivered to find out how much you need to budget to get the job done.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Falmouth, ME
There are 10 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Falmouth
- Marshall's Modern HomesThis was a great project. They walked me through everything so I could make good choices, hired amazing specialists (electrician plumber etc) and the estimate was so detailed I never had to wonder. When unexpected things came up (some previously unknown rot and damage) I was shown everything and it was fixed properly not just hidden or patched over
- BC HandymanGreat! Brian and co-worker came fully prepared to repair the roof leak around the chimney. While Brian did that I asked about removing the rotten deck board with screws I couldn't get out because of stripped heads. Turns out more muscle power and and a more powerful drill got the job done! I already had the replacement board so that was in place in a few more minutes. They also did a quick fix to a rotten trim board so it wouldn't get ripped off in case of an ice dam this winter. All in less than an hour including cleanup, disposal of the deck board/nails and an estimate on a future project. Very happy
- BC HandymanWork was top notch. BC is a perfectionist. Pulled out our old, beaten up brick patio, remodeled it by replacing bricks and adding some granite steps, among other things. Received many compliments. BC had previously done roofing work for us- likewise top notch. Fair price, Hard worker, excellent outcome. Highly recommend his work
- JEO MASONRY & TILEJoao did a great job.. A previous repairs did not make it through the winter. This lasted and looks great!
- Marshall's Modern HomesWe were very pleased with Ray Marshall's work from start to finish. He came in with acceptable numbers on the quote, but what we really appreciated was the detail with which he broke everything down so we could see exactly how we were spending our money. He and his crew worked steadily, and we could see considerable progress on a daily basis. He has high standards for the quality of his work and won't settle for something he isn't satisfied with, even if it means redoing something or sending back materials that he aren't of the quality that he expected. He also kept the job site clean, picking up trash and other debris as he worked. Finally, Ray was easy to work with and kept in regular communication with us throughout the project. The final result was a new space for our home that is well built and looks great. We definitely feel that we made the right choice by hiring Marshall's Modern Homes
- Concrete PrescriptionsWe looked long and hard for someone to do this job, but could not find anyone willing to do it. When we called David at Concrete Prescriptions he came right over, and agreed to do it even though it was outside his typical business. He gave us a very reasonable quote and subsequently did the job with professionalism and good humor
- Concrete PrescriptionsI had scheduled to meet David at our house to look at the repairs for an estimate. I was held up at work and called to leave a message I couldn't make it. My wife got home 45 minutes after our appointment and David had waited, very nice, it saved me having to reschedule. The estimate was more than we thought, but we wanted the work done so we went ahead. The work was completed as described, very professional. We would recommend his services to anyone
- Km Tottle Construction IncThey did a great job from start to finish. Price was the same as the estimate. Very neat and clean. They really knew what they were doing. I would not hesitate to use this Romany again.
- Cavaliere ContractingThey did a wonderful job. They were on time, courteous, they did exactly what they said they were going to do and they did it well. I would use them again if I had to do it, if I had any other concrete work and I would recommend them to other people.
- The Step GuysExcellent. Sales came to house on time and reviewed options with us. Pricing was competitive. Install happened when promised and arrived at time promised.
Concrete Repair Contractors in Falmouth
- Business Description:We are construction company specializing in residential work. We have extensive experience in all phases of residential construction and handyman services. The leadership group at PRH Contractors combines over 30+ years experience in the construction industry, from residential projects to commercial projects ranging in size and complexity. PRH Contractors is driven by our determination for customer satisfaction and our passion to build. We provide more value to our cli..Recent Review:Patrick is a man of his word. Even though his subcontractors let him down he was there to the end working long hours , weekends, what ever was needed to complete the job. He did some extra things we weren't expecting which were really nice touches. Willing to give suggestions which all seemed to be good. We looked at 4 different contractors and his price was the best(in a few cases by far), he stuck to the budget. Will hire him for another job!!Chuck S.
- Business Description:We offer free onsite assessments of masonry structures/ flashing details/ leak remediation/ scaffold and access requirements/ color matching of mortar and composition matching of mortar. Specializing in Lime mortars and National Park Service repair standards. Large and small projects equally attended to
- Business Description:Raymond Marshall of Marshall's Modern Homes is a general contractor who has been in business for 20 years. Marshall's Modern Homes prides itself on not having to sub-contract much of our work out so that the work is completed in a timely fashion with less scheduling conflicts and enhanced quality of work. We can clear your lot, do the foundation work, frame and finish your new home; or we can remodel your existing home by adding on to it. We can fix that leaking roof and repair the siding too..Recent Review:We were very pleased with Ray Marshall's work from start to finish. He came in with acceptable numbers on the quote, but what we really appreciated was the detail with which he broke everything down so we could see exactly how we were spending our money. He and his crew worked steadily, and we could see considerable progress on a daily basis. He has high standards for the quality of his work and won't settle for something he isn't satisfied with, even if it means redoing something or sending back materials that he aren't of the quality that he expected. He also kept the job site clean, picking up trash and other debris as he worked. Finally, Ray was easy to work with and kept in regular communication with us throughout the project. The final result was a new space for our home that is well built and looks great. We definitely feel that we made the right choice by hiring Marshall's Modern HomesMichael H.
- Business Description:At BC Handyman we solve problems. Anything from roof repair to the pile of junk you need brought to the dump. Every time you hire BC Handyman the owner will be on the job site.Recent Review:Great! Brian and co-worker came fully prepared to repair the roof leak around the chimney. While Brian did that I asked about removing the rotten deck board with screws I couldn't get out because of stripped heads. Turns out more muscle power and and a more powerful drill got the job done! I already had the replacement board so that was in place in a few more minutes. They also did a quick fix to a rotten trim board so it wouldn't get ripped off in case of an ice dam this winter. All in less than an hour including cleanup, disposal of the deck board/nails and an estimate on a future project. Very happyTracey A.
- Business Description:Basement Waterproofing, Crawl Space & Foundation Repair experts since 1991. Free estimates & inspections.Recent Review:A good experience overall. Their customer service was phenomenal- they sent out literature and showed me a very informative video. Some minor details to the work were lacking, but overall a positive experience and I am glad I hired them.Wesley L.
- Business Description:We are a family owned business in operation since 2000. We pride ourselves on our attention to detail and outstanding customer service. Our company was founded on the ability to provide all aspects of property maintenance through the use of one company rather than multiple contractors. Award winningRecent Review:I found Nate and his team to be extremely professional and responsive. We called four local landscapers recommended by the nursery we purchased the plants from. I called all four, told them they were a referral from the nursery, and not a single one returned my call. I had never used Angie's List before and decided to give it a try. Found this company, they had great reviews, and all of them proved true. Would hire again and would not hesitate to recommend them to othersBob Z.
- Business Description:“In Business since 2000, Upright Building Services is a full service building contractor able to handle any home improvement project and light commercial construction. Fred Hilchey is the Steward of Upright building Services. With a crew of tried and trusted co-workers and associates we are ready for what ever you need to have done from a small repair to a new home or maybe somewhere in between. All work comes with manufacturer’s warranties as well as with a 2 year warranty on all workmanshi..Recent Review:Fred came to my house just in time before a rain storm to board up a window another contractor broke and abandoned the job. Did not know how to price the rest of the job and wanted to work on an hourly basis.Nancy R.
- Business Description:Hazelwood Handyman is a full service handyman, remodeling and property management company. We will do anything from changing a lightbulb to large additions and remodels.Recent Review:Hazelwood was very responsive and professional. The estimate was extremely detailed and we were updated weekly as to the progress with the project. Hours, materials and every aspect of the job was detailed on the estimate. I was able to discuss the work or progress via phone, email or even text message as the job was ongoing. Chris Moon was our site manager and I was able to reach him any time I needed a question answered. <br /> I really liked that the estimate was written in what I called "a worse case scenario" manner. Both jobs came out under what was estimated by over a thousand dollars total. That is because the hours, materials and all other aspects of the jobs were so closely monitored and we were only charged for exactly the hours needed and materials used. <br /> The job site was left clean, no damage was left behind as a result of the work. Any paint damage that was caused by construction was touched up. The bathroom is in the same condition as it was when the job started, minus the old vanity and damaged sub flooring and joist. <br /> All of the plumbing involved was part of the estimate and coordinated by Hazelwood. <br /> I did reach out to the owner, Tim Spang once by email over a weekend and was instantly answered and my question addressed. <br /> I was pleased with this company even more so since this was a totally unexpected event and expense for us. I appreciated the respect for our budget and the care that was taken to charge us only for what time, labor and material was needed. <br /> We received a thank you note after the job was completed which was a very nice gesture. <br /> This is a vacation home and we live 300 miles away. What a comfort it was to realize that out property was in such good hands as we could not be there to see what was being done. Chris sent me pictures as the bathroom progressed and I was able to see every aspect of the work. He even called me when there was a problem with our heater in the house and informed me so that I could send a repairman to take care of it. He offered to facilitate that and help any way he could. Again greatly appreciated since i was in New Jersey. <br /> I highly recommend this company. <br /> <br /KAREN R.
- Business Description:.....we only do sealcoating. !!and not paving!!.....I have been in the asphalt seal coating business for over 28 years. I do both Residential and Commercial jobs, big or small. I am fully licensed and insured. My son, Chris Jr, has joined me in my business and is a great asset to me in my work.Recent Review:WOW! such great service. Came immediately to do my quote. When I decided to hire them they said they had 4 trucks in the area that day and could do it immediately. They were very neat with their work and shielded the foundation, siding, doors etc. They sprayed a perfect coating very evenly across the driveway. It came looking like brand new. They taped off my driveway. The crew were all very polite and respectful. I will definately be hiring them everytime from here onHELEN M.
- Business Description:Welcome to Mr. Handyman, where professional, safe, reliable handyman service for your entire "To Do" list is just one call away. That's why local residents choose our professional handymen, who specialize in ALL major and minor home repairs over an independent handyman. Mr Handyman technicians are insured, background checked and full-time employeesRecent Review:Actually ok, did have to go back and buy a new blind from Home depot for the conference room, the first one was a little short. But, they did with no complaint and installed asap. The guy who did most of the work was a really nice and a good manRodney M.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
Pouring a new concrete floor can create new usable space for your home and raise its value. This guide breaks down the typical costs involved with this project and what factors affect the price tag.
Looking to install a few steps leading to your house? Concrete can be a great option. Learn how much it will cost you to install a concrete staircase so you can plan your budget.
Find concrete contractors in
concrete contractors in Falmouth
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- BC Handyman 22 Morse St
South Portland, Maine
- BECKER CONSTRUCTION6 RUSSELL RD
West Poland, Maine
- Black Bear LandscapingPO Box 504
Old Orchard Beach, Maine
- BOB BERRY CONCRETE4 BROOKSIDE DR
- Boyce51 Gudger Road
Candler, North Carolina
- Bulick Construction Inc83 Frost Hill Ave, P.O. Box 268
Lisbon Falls, Maine
- BC Handyman
- Darling and Sons ConstructionPO Box 1301
- Darling and Sons Construction
- MACDONALD EXCAVATION169 PORTLAND AVE
Old Orchard Beach, Maine
- Maine Coast Masonry9 Michaud Ave
Old Orchard Beach, Maine
- Maine Handyman12 mitchell ln
- Marshall's Modern Homes21 Marshall Valley Rd
- MASONRY PRESERVATION ASSOCIATES21 RICE ST SUITE 3
- Matthew J Bouton50 Roberts St
- MCCOY MASONRY120 Hiram RD.
Mooresville, North Carolina
- MORSE BUILDERS218 Washington Ave
- MR HANDYMAN2 MAIN ST STE 301
- Mr. Handyman of Greater Portland190 Riverside St
- MACDONALD EXCAVATION
- Outside the Box Construction of Maine LLC23 Motley street
- Outside the Box Construction of Maine LLC
- P.R. Professional Builders
South Gardiner, Maine
- Patriot Paving LLC476 Court St.
- Penney's LawnCare LLC1261 Roosevelt Trail
- Plowman Construction30 Plowman Rd.
- Portland Home Builders, Inc.700 Washington Ave., #2
- PRAY'S HARDSCAPES & DESIGN INC10 Hamlin Rd
- P.R. Professional Builders
- Upright Building Services753 Pleasantview Dr .
- Upright Building Services
- WH ShurtleffOne Runway Road Suite 8
South Portland, Maine
- WH Shurtleff