Clarke Painting, Inc.

Founded 2005 • With Angi since March 2007

963 Main St.

Westbrook, ME 04092

Clarke Painting and Property management is a local, down to earth, conscientious, painting and real estate management company. The Clarke team takes pride in our prompt and reliable service. Our service area includes Southern Maine and Southern New Hampshire. Please take a moment to look through our websites. www.clarkepaint.com www.southernmainerents.com www.clarkepropertymanagement.com In addition to our painting and carpentry services we offer full property management services. We Oversee all necessary operations with regard to managing your property. Our services include tenant placement, tenant relations, credit & background checks, rent collection, and organizing all repairs and maintenance for the property and accounting services....

house painting (100)interior painting (36)drywall (10)woodworking (7)pressure washing (6)decks & porches (6)snow removal (3)deck cleaning (3)window replacement (3)hauling (3)hardwood floors (3)general contractors (3)

02/03/2017

I had a horrendous paint job done by a local hack who did super on interior but did not know what he was doing when he said he can do exterior, too. It failed in 6 months. So I waited almost five years to write this review to see how it would hold up. So far so great! They did an excellent job of prep which in my case was scraping down to bare cedar clapboards and even indulged my anxiety and prim...

Description of Work
Extensive scraping of 50 year old cedar clapboards and then solid color stain of entire house.

Work Completed On 09/02/2012

01/25/2017

I was thinking of them but I have used Serv Pro before, so I used them instead. They were very nice when they was down here doing the quote.

Description of Work
I got a quote from them.

07/10/2016

Never Called or emailed back, Perhaps was not multiple $1000's so lacked interest or ability to say too busy, etc.

Description of Work
None, no response after 5 days

Work Completed On 07/10/2016

Hi [Member Name Removed], I do not have record of you contacting Clarke Painting with a bid request. I have been returning all calls and doing painting proposals each and every week. Please feel free to call the office to schedule an estimate. The Clarke Team

03/03/2016

They did an amazing job. Our home looks brand new now! Very good attention to detail and did a good job cleaning up after themselves. They got the job done on time.

Description of Work
Interior painting of entire home.

Work Completed On 10/26/2015

09/19/2015

Excellent! I'd bought a beautiful slab French door last year from Habitat for Humanity ReStore, and painted it this past winter, but had difficulty finding someone to install it. After doing a lot of research, I found that installing a slab door requires a high degree of carpentry skill. I got David's name from my aunt - he has done some work for her. He came by on 08/13/15 with his assistant Seth...

Description of Work
Replaced a typical back door (square glass up top) in my kitchen with a better French door with insulated glass and weatherstripping on the bottom. The insulated glass is important because the kitchen has north, west, and east faces and can be quite cold in winter.

Category interior painters

Work Completed On 08/19/2015

08/31/2015

They were awesome. Couldn't be happier

Description of Work
Stain wrap around decks - back deck and a wall and barn door

Category deck cleaning,house painters

Work Completed On 08/01/2015

04/28/2015

The work was top quality. I don't know what else to say. The crew was very clean and respectful of the property. They cleaned up so well after themselves that except for the "new house & garage" you'd never know anyone had worked there.

Description of Work
Clarke Painting did some minor repairs, removed moss from the house roof as well as painting the house and garage I inherited and which had been uninhabited for 12+ years. They also came over an hour each way to do the work which took them a week.

Category house painters,roof cleaning

Work Completed On 06/01/2014

04/01/2015

They were great to work with and very accommodating. The painter was incredibly friendly and worked daily until it was done. There was some touch up needed on the foundation when they finished, but we weren't too bothered by it. We're having them back this summer for more painting.

Description of Work
Painted the exterior of the house

Work Completed On 10/01/2014

03/18/2015

After messaging via Angie's list, Scott, one of the owners messaged back. We were able to meet one week later for an estimate. He was on time. He was very thorough, prepared, polite and professional. He emailed me back a proposal within 3 days and we were able to start the work within 5 days. We were not in a hurry but the season allows for them to do smaller indoor jobs sooner than later. The pai...

Description of Work
Painted 3 rooms, patched ceilings and painted them.

Category drywall,interior designers,house painters,interior painters

Work Completed On 03/06/2015

02/18/2015

It was an excellent experience. They were not the cheapest but they delivered exactly what they promised and the work was great at the end. It was exactly what we agreed to. There was no bickering over what was included or not. It was really a good experience.

Description of Work
I used Clarke Painting. They painted the house and a barn and two sheds.

Work Completed On 07/09/2014

Full service Real Estate Management, Residential and commercial interior and exterior painting, light carpentry, sheetrock repair.