Even new, high-quality windows can allow noise pollution to enter your home if not correctly installed. Here’s what you need to know about why your new windows are letting in more noise and what you can do to fix the problem.
Get matched with top window treatment in Old Orchard Beach, ME
There are 1 highly-rated local window treatment.
Recent Window Treatment Reviews in Old Orchard Beach
- Blind & Shutter GalleryDave, the owner, was a pleasure to deal with. Products were explained carefully and the process was carefully detailed. Installation went smoothly on schedule and tweaking adjustments were handled quickly and correctly. This is a top shelf vendor performing excellent work.
- Budget Blinds of PortlandExcellent advice from in home consultant/measurer. Skilled instillation; fast response to follow up questions.
- Budget Blinds of PortlandThey did an amazing job. They were helpful, patient and very organized. We love how our shades came out and really recommend you use them. So happy with both the final result and the process was easy.
- Budget Blinds of PortlandPete at Budget Blinds in Portland has always done a great job for us. We know its going to be done right. Great product, great service. Nick did a great job on the install.
- The Louver Shop of Northern New EnglandI was pleasantly surprised on how quick the custom order was delivered and the quality of work by Scott who handled the entire project. From coming to my house and showing me various shade colors and types of UV protection to following up with a bid that afternoon. He said the order would take from 2-3 weeks leaning on the 2 weeks. It was exactly 2 weeks. I got an email and he was at my house 2 days later with all of the blinds installed
- HOME DEPOTThey were reliable and stand behind their work. I did have one issue with the siding, but they took care of the problem. I would recommend them.
- Installers NetworkI have had Chris install numerous times. I have purchased blinds and he is an expert and measuring and installing. He does all sorts of treatments. Very professional, reasonable and prompt. Very fortunate to have found this business.
- Accent On WindowsIt was a challenging job and they were meticulous and thoughtful about what they recommended. Installation done very professionally. We are now using them for all other window coverings in the house. They are certainly way more expensive than do-it-yourself- through Home Depot etc., but their expertise and attention to detail is worth it
- Designer Blinds of MaineVery smoothly. Ed is very knowledgeable about his products and cares that the customer gets what is best, not what costs the most. He is very professional from start to finish. He even covers his shoes when he walks through the house! He discussed what would be best in each window type and gave recommendations for color and type of shade. I can't think how the experience could have been better. The installations were quick and the shades work smoothly and just as I wanted them to work. This is the kind of service provider everyone dreams about. He is a one man show, does all his own work
- BUDGET BLINDSThey did a fantastic job from beginning to end. Sandy was great at figuring out what we needed and the installation was perfect.
Window Treatment Services in Old Orchard Beach
- Business Description:Retractableawnings.com is a RETRACTABLE awning industry expert hired by Architects, Landscape Architects, Exterior/Interior Designers and Contractors worldwide on a consulting basis. Retractableawnings.com is a specialty fabricator, distributor & installer of all types of exterior RETRACTABLE sun, rain, wind, bug & snow protection systems including but not limited to: ≡ Retractable folding lateral arm awnings ≡ Retractable patio and deck pergola cover systems ≡ Retractable vertical drop arm a..Recent Review:1 response ,,, waited a month for a visit and quote. Would not give a discount on price for disabled Vet, or Senior .......... Contacted 2 others.. No response.2,Jamie K.
- Business Description:SelectBlinds.com is the most reviewed, highest rated online window blinds and shades store and we have the 200,000+ reviews to prove it. We offer custom-made window treatments that are competitively priced along with free shipping and a 90-day satisfaction guarantee. Visit our website or contact us for more informationRecent Review:None of the people that were recommended responded.Nancy P.
- Business Description:Family owned & operated. Blindsgalore is the DIY-ers choice for the best selection and value in custom window coverings. Blindsgalore's goal is to make home improvement and decorating more affordable by providing easy access to the most comprehensive collection of custom made to order window treatments/window coverings and knowledgeable, friendly customer service professionals. We offer the most comprehensive collection of custom window treatments from Bali, Graber, Comfortex, Good Housekeepi..Recent Review:If I could give zero stars, I would. First, it was taking forever to get my order. When I looked at my order, they somehow had the wrong address (my former address from five years ago), so I contacted them to change the address. They assured me that the address was changed. A couple of weeks later, I was notified via email that my order was delivered but when I checked my front door it wasn't there, so I went to my old address, 30 minutes away and got lucky that the owner was there and had received my order. When I got it home the 3 roller shades that I ordered for side-by-side windows were all 4 inches too big. I followed the online measurement directions which suggested that you add 2 inches per side to your measurements for an outside mount. I should have stayed with my original measurements. When I called, they suggested that I keep an inch on each side. They re-made them, and AGAIN sent them to the wrong address - even after I re-confirmed that they had the right one. Again, I had to go to my old address to look for my delivery. This time, no one was home, so I took a chance and waited in front of their house for a while until someone may come home. Luckily, someone showed up within 90 minutes. This time they had showed up with 2 boxes! They re-made it twice (6 roller shades), all still too big! Due to the global pandemic and for personal reasons, I waited to address the issue. When I finally was able to contact them, I was sent a message that the CSR's supervisor determined that the blinds were made correctly. Therefore, they cannot offer a remake for this order. Their policy states that they will make up to 4 shades if the customer is not completely happy. However, they offered to remake the shades at a discounted price! I will not give them one more penny! Worst service ever! A $500.00 lesson learned - They stole my money and left me with 9 useless roller shades to get rid of. I do not recommend themCarla D.
- Business Description:Whether it's a new home or renovation project, Coastal Blinds & Shades helps make the right choices for your windows easy and affordable. * Free Measuring and Installation * Wholesale Prices * Volume Discounts
- Business Description:I have been in business for twenty five years my company is fully insured and lead certified. My company handles interior and exterior repairs to your dwelling or place of business so feel free to contact me for any question you may have
- Business Description:Interior Decorator Window Treatments Furniture interior designer interior decoration
- Business Description:Empire Today®, Makes Beautiful New Floors Easy. Call 877-799-9131 for Carpet, Laminate, Hardwood, Vinyl, or Tile flooring. Empire is the easiest way to get the best value and a professional experience. Call 877-799-9131 to Schedule a FREE In-Home Estimate and samples will be brought right to your home. Get professional room measurements and an all-inclusive price estimate. We offer professional installation when you want it around your schedule. Empire’s convenient shop-at-home service and pr..Recent Review:BUYER BEWARE! Don't believe the commercials you see on TV - they are nothing like what they represent in their commercials. There are no guys that show up in blue empire shirts to install your carpet. Empire is the worst company I've ever dealt with! The only pleasant part of my interaction with them was the sales guy when he stopped by to measure and provide an estimate. When it came time for the installation, everything fell through! The first time the installers showed up, we went out to their van to verify the carpet color and style - it was two different colors and the installers said that's how it was provided by the warehouse/distributor. I was upset. Why wasn't this verified against the work order? So I called Empire customer service and rescheduled the installation for a few days later (which I had to take time off from work for). I am a believer in second chances and sometimes mistakes are made. I was frustrated, but I was willing to give them another chance. On the day they were supposed to do the installation, I received an automated call from Empire stating the installers were on their way and would be at my house shortly. About 30 minutes after that automated call, I received a call from an Empire representative and apparently, they DID NOT have the right carpet AGAIN and that they would have to reschedule AGAIN. I asked how this could've happened TWICE and all the guy could do was apologize. At this point, I have no faith in this company. I called their customer service line and demanded that they cancel the job and give me 100% refund (both my deposit and cancel the preauthorization on my Empire line of credit which is provided by Wells Fargo). The guy had the nerve to try to save the sale by offering $100 off. Ummmm hello, I wasted two days at this point waiting for an installation that did not occur. NO THANK YOU! The Empire representative informed me it would take up to 3 business days for the refund to come through and for the preauthorization on my line of credit to be removed. I also called Wells Fargo to close out my line of credit with them and they informed me that the preauthorization would need to be removed by Empire and there was still a possibility that they could put the transaction through and I would still get assessed the charge. That would mean Wells Fargo would pay Empire and I would have to work with Empire to get a refund. With the level of service I've received to date from Empire, I have a feeling I'll be chasing after my refund and the cancellation of the preauthorization on my line of credit w/ Wells Fargo. I will surely be calling everyday, after the third business day, until the refund is received and the preauthorization is removed from my line of credit. I hope that they can get at least the cancellation correct, but I have no faith in this company. I would rather pay more money to someone else to have the job done right. It is not worth the the hassle or the time I have wasted between taking time off from work and the time and energy spent dismantling furniture and re-assembling the the furniture to move it for installation (twice!). GO ANYWHERE ELSE FOR YOUR FLOORING NEEDS. SPARE YOURSELF THE HEADACHE AND STRESSANNA C.
- Business Description:Nest Construction has been in business for 10 years ! We have dedicated 27 years to this wonderful business trade . In this time we have learned so much ! I think some of the more important things are how far we've come . Not only Construction companies but homeowners themselves . You the homeowner have gotten smarter which truly makes our job easier . Nest Construction is looking to make all your construction needs and wants come true
- Business Description:Blinds by Design A new at-home Service to turn great ideas Into spectacular windows! Experience the total convenience of No Cost Custom Consulting * Local family run company Phillip, Sandy, Simon and Daniel McKinnis * We come to your home at no cost * We bring hundreds of styles, products and colors * We feature the national brands you know * We always work within your budget * We measure and install ... and are responsible for it all * We guarantee your total satisfaction The window products..
- Business Description:YOUR ART & DECOR is a website that offers 1, 2, 3, 4, & 5 piece wall art that always arrives framed. All orders have free global shipping with no minimum purchase required. We offer, hand paintings, ethic art, modern art, kids art, and many other types of framed wall art. Our window treatments come in complete sets. Our valance sets include complete valance, customization, tiebacks, wall hooks, 2 black out curtains and 2 sheer curtains all included in as little as 140 per meters. All costs ar..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful window treatment service articles
Estate shutters are extremely durable, energy-efficient window coverings that are optimal if you live in a warm climate. Here’s everything you need to know about their cost, materials, and benefits before you install them in your home.
Buying new or replacement windows is a big decision that affects several different aspects of life in your home. Follow this guide to keep track of everything you need to consider, from security to energy efficiency to installation.
Find window treatment in
- South Portland
- Cape Elizabeth
- Peaks Island
- Hollis Center
- North Waterboro
- Steep Falls
window treatment in Old Orchard Beach
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Accent On Windows470 Forest Ave
- Accent On Windows
- Designer Blinds of Maine22 Maple Ridge Rd
- Designer Blinds of Maine
- Exciting Windows! by Verticals etc112 Lafayette Rd
North Hampton, New Hampshire
- Exciting Windows! by Verticals etc
- Gamache & Lessard Co., Inc.995 Center Street
- Gamache & Lessard Co., Inc.
- HandyMaine364 Elm Street, Suite 119
- The Handy Boys Construction50 Park Rd
- The Handy Boys Construction
- YOUR ART & DECOR5710 Ogeechee Rd 200-276
- YOUR ART & DECOR