To get a better night’s sleep and improve your health, minimize allergens and irritants in your bedroom by replacing VOC-releasing items with organic ones.
Get matched with top window treatment in South Portland, ME
There are 1 highly-rated local window treatment.
Matching on Angi
Recent Window Treatment Reviews in South Portland
- Blind & Shutter GalleryDave, the owner, was a pleasure to deal with. Products were explained carefully and the process was carefully detailed. Installation went smoothly on schedule and tweaking adjustments were handled quickly and correctly. This is a top shelf vendor performing excellent work.
- Budget Blinds of PortlandExcellent advice from in home consultant/measurer. Skilled instillation; fast response to follow up questions.
- Budget Blinds of PortlandThey did an amazing job. They were helpful, patient and very organized. We love how our shades came out and really recommend you use them. So happy with both the final result and the process was easy.
- Budget Blinds of PortlandPete at Budget Blinds in Portland has always done a great job for us. We know its going to be done right. Great product, great service. Nick did a great job on the install.
- The Louver Shop of Northern New EnglandI was pleasantly surprised on how quick the custom order was delivered and the quality of work by Scott who handled the entire project. From coming to my house and showing me various shade colors and types of UV protection to following up with a bid that afternoon. He said the order would take from 2-3 weeks leaning on the 2 weeks. It was exactly 2 weeks. I got an email and he was at my house 2 days later with all of the blinds installed
- HOME DEPOTThey were reliable and stand behind their work. I did have one issue with the siding, but they took care of the problem. I would recommend them.
- Budget Blinds of PortlandTotally satisfied. The sales consultant comes to your house and listens to what you are looking for. In all cases, she came up with the right solution, not trying to unnecessarily upsell. I'm the one who brought up mechanized shades for 2 high windows (I wish I had done one more). The staff is all wonderful to deal with. The installer is amazing - really knows what he is doing and makes it look easy. Everything fits perfectly. You do need to be proactive to call the week the order is supposed to be ready - they are quite busy. Note: this review pertains to the Portland Maine location - I understand that Budget Blinds is a franchise and I have not tried other locations -yet
- CURTAINSHOP OF MAINEPerfect job of measuring & installing the shades. Did not bid this job, and would not bid the next; I would go right to this vendor!
- Designer Blinds of MaineVery smoothly. Ed is very knowledgeable about his products and cares that the customer gets what is best, not what costs the most. He is very professional from start to finish. He even covers his shoes when he walks through the house! He discussed what would be best in each window type and gave recommendations for color and type of shade. I can't think how the experience could have been better. The installations were quick and the shades work smoothly and just as I wanted them to work. This is the kind of service provider everyone dreams about. He is a one man show, does all his own work
- Accent On WindowsFrom my first call to the final installation, Accent on Windows was a pleasure to do business with. Paul and Gail worked well together to be sure I was getting just what I wanted. Gail listened to my description of what I needed and helped me understand my options, from an esthetics/design perspective, from a practical perspective, and a cost perspective; all important considerations. Once I had focused in on an overall concept, she and Paul came to the house with a truck full of samples to get specific. They were very patient and helpful guiding me through what was very unfamiliar territory. I never felt rushed, even when I kept changing my mind, kept asking questions, etc. Paul measured everything carefully and clearly explained what would be possible and what wouldn't. When we finished, I was confident we had arrived at something I'd be happy with. They said it would take a couple of weeks to produce the custom-made window treatments and they would call to schedule the installation as soon as they knew when things would be delivered. A week-and-a-half later I received a phone call, and we scheduled the installation. On the appointed day, I met Paul at the house, let him in to do the work, and went back to my office. When I got home at the end of the day, everything was up and working and looking great. There was never a glitch from start to finish, and I was happy not only with the final result, but with the entire process
Window Treatment Services in South Portland
- Business Description:Retractableawnings.com is a RETRACTABLE awning industry expert hired by Architects, Landscape Architects, Exterior/Interior Designers and Contractors worldwide on a consulting basis. Retractableawnings.com is a specialty fabricator, distributor & installer of all types of exterior RETRACTABLE sun, rain, wind, bug & snow protection systems including but not limited to: ≡ Retractable folding lateral arm awnings ≡ Retractable patio and deck pergola cover systems ≡ Retractable vertical drop arm a..Recent Review:Had a handyman install it and he had a couple questions. Got the company on the phone and he walked him through what needed to be done. Great company and great customer service. Took me a long time to decide what awning I wanted. They were very understanding and sent every sample I requested with no questions as to when am I going to finally decide. <br /Diane D.
- Business Description:We are construction company specializing in residential work. We have extensive experience in all phases of residential construction and handyman services. The leadership group at PRH Contractors combines over 30+ years experience in the construction industry, from residential projects to commercial projects ranging in size and complexity. PRH Contractors is driven by our determination for customer satisfaction and our passion to build. We provide more value to our cli..Recent Review:Patrick is a man of his word. Even though his subcontractors let him down he was there to the end working long hours , weekends, what ever was needed to complete the job. He did some extra things we weren't expecting which were really nice touches. Willing to give suggestions which all seemed to be good. We looked at 4 different contractors and his price was the best(in a few cases by far), he stuck to the budget. Will hire him for another job!!Chuck S.
- Business Description:SelectBlinds.com is where you’ll find the most reviewed online window blinds and shades. Choose from an expansive, curated assortment of window treatment products, custom-made just for you. DIY much? We’re all about DIY and about making your home projects as convenient and easy as possible - get the look you want in your home while adding amazing value. Plus, all our products feature kid-friendly options for parental peace of mind. Go window shopping today at SelectBlinds.com! Free samples, f..Recent Review:I put the order on hold to think about and then got a call from one of the supervisors that gave me more money off the sale so I got them. we had a handyman install them. we got the up down style and just love them!kathy s.
- Business Description:Family owned & operated. Blindsgalore is the DIY-ers choice for the best selection and value in custom window coverings. Blindsgalore's goal is to make home improvement and decorating more affordable by providing easy access to the most comprehensive collection of custom made to order window treatments/window coverings and knowledgeable, friendly customer service professionals. We offer the most comprehensive collection of custom window treatments from Bali, Graber, Comfortex, Good Housekeepi..Recent Review:Project - newly remodeled single story ranch with a bay window, oversized windows and regular windows. Partitioning several sections of interior with sliding panels. Communication was excellent with my assigned rep. He gave suggestions, practical tips, design styles and brand qualities and free samples. Explained the entire process up front. They have excellent varieties, styles, builds and with more color choices than competitors. Shipping was also very quick or prompt. Tracking was excellent. Packaging was extra secure and solid, especially on the longer sized blinds. Installation was simple and can be done by any DIY'er. Helps if you watch the available install videos on their website. Customer service was excellent. Easy to contact by phone or email. Reps are knowledgeable, helpful, and friendly. One occasion, no questions asked on needing to replace one of the larger blinds due to workmanship build (a brand product - not their own brand). It was handled quickly and shipped within a few days. Saved thousands of dollars over other vendors (who had less products and choices). I receive a lot of compliments on the blinds (& colors schemes), but get rave reviews on the partitioning slidersAbe M.
- Business Description:Step into a world of flooring possibilities at Port City Flooring. Our showroom takes the experience of shopping for floor covering to a whole new level. We feature the latest styles and designs in floor fashions and window treatments. Our experts will work with you to select the perfect floor for your lifestyle and your budget. And our professional installation team will pamper your home from start to finishRecent Review:Initially, I was happy with the job. The problems came after it was done. When they finished the bathroom the installers were off to another job and I was left to do the finale washing off of the grout residue. I was fine with that. It was easy enough to do. When the tile was cleaned I noticed the cut in the Carrera curb on the shower stall did not line up exactly where the two ends meet. One side was a little short. It had been filled in with grout. Unfortunately, the grout didn't stay. Also, some material used on the shower walls had gotten on the bathroom ceiling. (The bathroom ceiling had already been primed and painted.) When I tried to paint over it the paint just bubbled. I called Paul and his only suggestion was to paint over it which I had already tried. I told him this. I ended up having to mud the ceiling, sand, and then paint it again. No follow up to see if I was able to take care of it. Within months some of the grout in the shower floor around the drain started cracking and coming up. Given the lack of interest in helping resolve the ceiling issue I didn't bother contacting Port City againMarlene B.
- Business Description:Over & Above Cleaning Services has a reputation built on 31+ years of experience providing clients with professional and efficient services. We pride ourselves on delivering excellence to each and every client, no matter the job. We have cleaned hundreds of homes and businesses throughout the Greater Portland, Maine area and can guarantee your satisfaction with a cleaning done right every time
- Business Description:Cloth Interiors offers a large selection of fabrics and provides an on-site workroom. I have 30 years experience specializing in window treatments. Extensive knowledge of all products available and expert in choosing the right fabrics to fit your decorating needs. I will re-purpose your old (but clean) window treatments, custom made cushions, slipcovers, drapes, pillows and whatever we can think to make from fabri
- Business Description:Family owned company that specializes in custom Window treatments, and design. We fabricate Draperies, Roller Shades, Roman Shades, Cellular shades, and much more.... We offer design services, and are very well versed in the healthcare industry needs for window tratments and cubicle curtains.Also sell vertical blind, Horiziontal blinds, and many other treaments. We do repairs on most window treatments as well. We also do flooring... carpet, tile, Vinyl,and wood
- Business Description:DBA- MR. HANDYMAN OF GREATER YORK & SOUTHERN CUMBERLAND COUNTIES. SEE WEBSITE FOR MORE DETAILS ON SERVICES OFFERED.Recent Review:They arrived on time, assessed the work, and discussed it with me in detail before starting. The guys knew exactly what needed to be done and worked together to prepare everything involved in laying the new flooring in a precise, expeditious manner. They worked as a team until one technician had to leave for a short period, during which he was "off the clock". The entire project was supposed to take one day, and that is exactly what happened. The final result is a beautiful floor that looks like it was professionally installed, which is exactly what happenedMAC M.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful window treatment service articles
Are cool breezes sneaking into your home and racking up your heating bills? Choose the right exterior caulk for windows that can stand up against the elements.
How long does it take to install a window? Replacing a window can do wonders for your home’s energy efficiency, but this job isn’t always a quick fix. Learn more.
Find window treatment in
window treatment in South Portland
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Accent On Windows470 Forest Ave
Portland, Maine 04101
- Accent On Windows
- Designer Blinds of Maine22 Maple Ridge Rd
Gorham, Maine 04038
- Designer Blinds of Maine
- Exciting Windows! by Verticals etc112 Lafayette Rd
North Hampton, New Hampshire 03862
- Exciting Windows! by Verticals etc
- Fix-It Man61 Sherman St
Portland, Maine 04101
- Fix-It Man
- Gamache & Lessard Co., Inc.995 Center Street
Auburn, Maine 04210
- Gamache & Lessard Co., Inc.
- PORT CITY FLOORING277 MARGINAL WAY
Portland, Maine 04101
- PORT CITY FLOORING
- SelectBlinds.com7420 S Kyrene Rd #119
Tempe, Arizona 85283