The garage floor supports your vehicle in your home, so when it starts to crack or stain, it’s something you’ll want to address ASAP. Using this guide, you’ll learn about how the cost to replace a garage floor depends on a few key factors.
Get matched with top garage builders in Old Orchard Beach, ME
There are 15 highly-rated local garage builders.
Recent Garage Building Reviews in Old Orchard Beach
- Marshall's Modern HomesThis was a great project. They walked me through everything so I could make good choices, hired amazing specialists (electrician plumber etc) and the estimate was so detailed I never had to wonder. When unexpected things came up (some previously unknown rot and damage) I was shown everything and it was fixed properly not just hidden or patched over
- LR Higgins IncI don't give 5/5 stars on a review often, but I was extremely impressed with the work LR Higgins did on a water damage project on my house and would not hesitate to hire them again. Dean was our project manager and did an excellent job. We had damage internally from water that had seeped behind our siding which resulted in deck rot (because flashing wasn't previously applied correctly) and internal wall damage in the basement. The 3-man team that worked on the project was detail-oriented and focused on doing the job "right" rather than doing it quickly (which I greatly appreciated) but also did their best to make the exterior work blend and match the rest of the siding so it would not stand out like a sore thumb. The cost was reasonable for the work done and I felt like the work was high quality. I had unsuccessfully contacted 3 other companies for estimates before contacting LR Higgins and either wouldn't get my calls returned or they didn't show up for the estimate. Eric Higgins was very responsive via email, called me back after I left my first message about the issue, and I was in contact with him via email several times during the project. He always responded. I would definitely recommend this contractor group and use them again for work on my house
- Backshore Home ImprovementFantastic. Dave and his crew did a spectacular job with both projects, especially repairing the floor. To repair the floor it was required that a kitchen island be moved, side panels surrounding the refrigerator had to be removed and replaced, a dishwasher had to be disconnected and removed and then re-connected when repairs were finished. Dave also provided assistance with removing the furniture from the 1st floor so that the entire floor could be refinished. His quote was inline with 4 other quotes for the work but his selling put was that he could perform all of the work without me having to source separate contractors (flooring, minor plumbing, carpentry, etc.) to schedule and do the work. He committed to a schedule and showed up when he said he would. Highly recommend
- Blue Diamond CarpentryJustin (the owner) was outstanding! He was prompt in responding to all our questions and concerns. The work was completed and done exactly as he promised in the timeframe we had agreed upon. Justin’s workmanship is second to none. We could not be happier with how beautiful our new bathroom came out! We look forward to having Justin build us a new enclosed porch and we highly recommend Blue Diamond Carpentry LLC
- Mooers (than just) Home ImprovementsHeaven scheduled a free estimate and they came while I was away. She called to confirm exactly what I wanted done and then stopped by with a contract for me to sign. I wasn't in a hurry but as it was a small job they got the materials and Doug showed up in a couple of weeks. Took a couple of hours and he replaced the thin vinyl trim (that shatters if it is touched at below zero temps) with vinyl trim boards and a piece of siding. Did a very good job for a reasonable price. Would/will hire again
- DAVE JOHNSON BUILDING & REMODELING INCWorking with Dave and his crew was awesome! Dave is very honest and does quality work. The site was always left clean at the end of the day. The work done was top notch! I highly recommend Dave Johnson!!
- Mooers (than just) Home ImprovementsDoug and team member arrived on time. Completed work in timely manner. Was efficient, professional in his work, with fair, reasonable price! Clean up debris. Would hire again!
- Mooers (than just) Home ImprovementsDoug was highly professional! He showed up on time, picked up after himself and charged me the price agreed. I would definitely rehire!
- Victor PopovVictor and his crew did a great job - they are great to work with on any kind of "redo" because they have good ideas about the best way to get things done. As one of the Popovs said, "It was easier to figure out what to do when I realized we were rebuilding the house from the inside out!" (They do a lot of new construction as well.) If you know exactly what you want, and exactly how you want it done, find someone who follows your instructions to a T. If you want to solve problems, get the Popovs
- Westview builders Inc.Scott and his crew did a great job. In and out in 2 days (6x12 deck with stairs). Very knowable and professional. Made sure I had way in and out of house at all times so me and my dogs were not inconvenienced at all. Thank you Scott!
Garage Builders in Old Orchard Beach
- Business Description:Raymond Marshall of Marshall's Modern Homes is a general contractor who has been in business for 20 years. Marshall's Modern Homes prides itself on not having to sub-contract much of our work out so that the work is completed in a timely fashion with less scheduling conflicts and enhanced quality of work. We can clear your lot, do the foundation work, frame and finish your new home; or we can remodel your existing home by adding on to it. We can fix that leaking roof and repair the siding too..Recent Review:This was a great project. They walked me through everything so I could make good choices, hired amazing specialists (electrician plumber etc) and the estimate was so detailed I never had to wonder. When unexpected things came up (some previously unknown rot and damage) I was shown everything and it was fixed properly not just hidden or patched over.tricia t.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Remodeling Services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate todayRecent Review:Great. Very professional, punctual, on time, and easy to contact. Flexible.Nick L.
- Business Description:We are proud to offer a wide variety of landscaping services to make the vision you have, for your home's exterior living area, a reality. We specialize in lawn maintenance, hardscaping, patio building, irrigation installation and repairs, mulching, and moreRecent Review:Outstanding. Highly recommended. Excellent pricing, timely work completion will hire for more projects.John M.
- Business Description:community is been serving maine since 1999. Theirs no job to small or big we get them all done.no money down paid when job completed and customer is happy.Recent Review:Larry followed through with everything, was on time, and did an excellent job. We would absolutely hire him again for additional work.John N.
- Business Description:Over 60-years serving New England homeowners. Reeds Ferry builds and installs high quality backyard storage sheds. Reeds offers 100's of shed styles, sizes, and color combinations in vinyl, or cedar wood siding. All of our products are backed by a 30-year warranty and include free delivery and installation. Visit Reeds Ferry's showroom and see 5 acres of sheds, pool houses, utility buildings and gazebos on displayRecent Review:Outstandingly well. Cannot recommend Reeds Ferry highly enough. Incredibly well constructed, very solid gazebo. Excellent customer service throughout. We used our gazebo as a 3 season room; ate dinner there almost every night during bug season and all summer. The ceiling fan kept us cool even on the hottest days. Our kids, home during Covid, used it as a conference room. We even entertained in it - large enough for socially distant dinners. It really enhanced our summerGary F.
- Business Description:Fortin Construction, Inc., started over 25 years ago, is now the largest home construction company in Maine. As Maine's premier home builder our family-run company specializes in customization. Whether it’s for a new home or a remodel, we work with you to build exactly what you want. Our in-house drafters have experience in all types of home design plans and can customize your home to your heart’s desire. We provide top quality materials and the finest workmanship at competitive prices, earni..Recent Review:Fortin Construction offers everything you need to build a new home in one stop. Budget and schedule were spot on. All materials used are name brand quality. Dedicated service guy for one year after completion is a very nice touch. Best of all Fortin was able to locate/position my home providing a bone-dry basement in an area which makes that almost impossible. Would highly recommend. Well done!Craig H.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in home remodeling (standard to custom), we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! From remodels and home additions, to dekcs and garages, and everything in between, give us a call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:It was excellent. They did a wonderful job, they followed up with the work, I was very happy, I would recommend them and I would hire them again in the future.bONNIE L.
- Business Description:Our goal is to help you through the often complex remodeling process. We have a great deal of experience in detail orientated kitchen & bath installations, structural issues as well as water damage. Check out our website for some photos. We strive to meet customers within a week of your call and a price within a week of our initial meeting. We can be reached by email at Eric@LRHiggins.com or call us directly at 207.856.2448.Recent Review:We were absolutely thrilled with the work L.R. Higgins did on our home. They did two projects for us -- remodeling our kitchen and replacing the siding -- and both were done to an exceptional standard. Our house is 100 years old, so remodeling the kitchen involved some unexpected problem solving. Our initial design had to be reworked to account for the fact that the original walls were not up to code and for some other surprise quirks that were revealed when the space was gutted. What we ended up with is actually even better than the original design and is exactly what we wanted. We are so happy with the workmanship and quality, and Eric was incredibly responsive throughout the process. The same goes for the siding. We had someone come recently to do other work on our house and they actually commented to us about the quality of the siding work. Plus, everyone at L.R. Higgins with whom we interacted and all of their subcontractors were incredibly professional and courteousSara C.
- Business Description:*FREE ESTIMATES AND INSURED* Go with Mooers! We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate todayRecent Review:I was issued a contract that did not list the full details of the job requested. The contract also did not reflect Maine law regarding start dates for projects over $3000. The retainer requested was more than that allowed for by law. I requested updates to the contract and was sent pictures of notes taken in a notebook. I updated the contract to reflect the content of the photos and sent a corrected draft. I was told, "We don't have time to mess with contracts." A contract is an agreement that should accurately reflect a service expectation and state law. This was an unprofessional messMichele K.
- Business Description:We are a construction company that serves the mid-coast Maine area. We have a large range of what we are able to do. Our attention to detail is what sets us apart. We have some subcontractors that we use in order to make jobs move faster and save our clients money. We are a very honest company and stick to our word. We have a crew large enough to handle projects or size but not so large we can not help smaller projects. We bill according to the project and require a deposit of materials plus ..Recent Review:It went incredible. He came in and did an estimate. What I had in my mind, he did it better. I have dogs and he totally understood that I love my dogs. He was great at telling me what I would and wouldn't need because of my dog. He fixed some things that the last person did wrong. He gave me all the information and let me make the decisions. He got here early and finished on time. We already have another project in the works. He is a very honest manEllen C.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful garage builder articles
It’s time for a new garage door, but between styles, types, and width, you might be a little lost. Using this guide, you’ll understand how garage door installation costs will vary based on several factors, like materials, labor, and how it opens.
If water is coming up through the garage floor after heavy rain, there are a few steps that you should take to protect your home. We’ll cover what to do in case of flooding, along with steps you can take to prevent it from happening in the future.
Find garage builders in
- South Portland
- Cape Elizabeth
- Peaks Island
- Hollis Center
- North Waterboro
- Steep Falls
garage builders in Old Orchard Beach
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & D Renovations38 Middle St
- A Cromwell & sons424 Montsweag Rd.
- A Jack of Trades615 Pond Rd
- Ace Drywall and remodeling146 west grand ave
Old Orchard Beach, Maine
- ADS Tree service15 School Street
- AGC Construction8 Miller rd
- Always Somethin' Home Improvement44 Graham St
- Andrukaitis-Mosher Builders LLC152 Lewiston Rd
- Atlantic Home ImprovementsPO Box 654
- Aube's Home Improvement44 Towle St
- Augustine Interiors108 Collinsbrook Rd.
- A & D Renovations
- BBI Construction Services, Inc45 Pleasant St
- Beane Construction & Property Maintenance12 Ebenezer Dr
- Beaulieu Builders56 Acorn Ridge Rd
- Beaulieu Construction250 Stackpole Rd
- BECKER CONSTRUCTION6 RUSSELL RD
West Poland, Maine
- Birchwood Builders, Inc.11 Carriage Rd.
Cumberland Foreside, Maine
- Blue Diamond Carpentry152 howitt road
- Bonafide Builders LLC591 Poland Road
- Boyce51 Gudger Road
Candler, North Carolina
- Bryant Bros. Property Maintenance, LLC.PO Box 404
- BBI Construction Services, Inc
- campbells custom carpentry247 east ave
- Castonguay&Son24 Fortin Drive
- Charles Reale Painting Co48 S Skillings Rd
- Chretien Construction Inc35 Berry Rd
- CJ ServicesPO Box 142
- Coastal Build and Design, LLC202 Irving Rd
- Coastal Property Restoration202 Keay Rd
- Coastal RenovatorsPO Box 2774
- Commercial Roofing Systems IncPO Box 110
- Community Home Services47 Sanford Rd
- Complete Carpentry1009 CAPE ROAD
- CONSTRUCTION CONNECTION17 Chestnut St 1
- Corporate Construction66 High St
- COWETTE CONSTRUCTION28 Vanderwerf Drive
West Bath, Maine
- Craft Contractors190 US-1
- campbells custom carpentry
- d. a. kinsella Co7 Bridge St Ste 9
- Dana Larrabee Sr. General ContractingPO Box 721
- Darling and Sons ConstructionPO Box 1301
- Darrin's Detailed Carpentry20 Silver Lake RD.
- DAVE JOHNSON BUILDING & REMODELING INC17 LASKEY RD
- Davis & Son construction32 Libby rd
- Day Labor Solutions33 Meadowbrook Rd
- DEERING LUMBER INC3 BROWN ST
- Dirigo Property Services LLC850 Plains Rd
- Dugan's Home Improvement29A North Tibbetts Ave
- Dwayne Bridges Construction559 Bragdon RD
- d. a. kinsella Co
- Gary Ruel CarpentryP.O Box 1696
- Gator Handyman services227 Shady Nook Rd
West Newfield, Maine
- Generation General Contractring387 Goodwin Mills Rd
- Glover Construction428 Town Farm Rd.
- Greener property Maintenance18 Sawyer Brook Cir
South Portland, Maine
- Grenn Justice Constructions40 Pike St
- Gary Ruel Carpentry
- HandyMaine364 Elm Street, Suite 119
- Handyman Services Of Maine9 Charles Rd.
Cape Elizabeth, Maine
- Harvey Building Products401 RIVERSIDE ST
- HAZELWOOD HANDYMAN10 GRANITE HEIGHTS RD
- Holden Building & Carpentry75 Olympia St
- Hometown Builders LLCP.O.Box 98
East Parsonsfield, Maine
- How it's Done Construction160 Varney Mill Rd
- Hunter Property Management Services235 West St.
- Integrity Home Improvement8 gallant drive
- Integrity Home Improvement
- J Bell Installations IncP.O. Box 398
- J GILLESPIE BUILDERS287 HUNTER WAY
- J&H Costruction46 pipeline rd.
- jake young custom interiors and exteriors16 emery corner rd
- Jeffrey R Verrill Contracting Services63 Country Lane
North Yarmouth, Maine
- Jettco Builders LLC46 Fieldways Lane
Cape Elizabeth, Maine
- Jh carpentry & property service llc
New Gloucester, Maine
- Jim Brown26 Cabaniss Cres Apt 1
- Jim Hart & Son Home Improvements440 Pownal Rd
- JR Construction249 Hight Road
- J Bell Installations Inc
- K D CONCRETE INC1221 Mast Rd.
- Ken-Do Construction204 Chadsey Rd
- Kev & Sons Construction7A Rankin St.
- KEVIN LEARY & CO INC48 STAPLEFORD DR
- King Bros. Construction1 Exchange St
- KLP Improvements Home Improvement Specialists213 Libby road
- KW Architects PCPO Box 404
- K D CONCRETE INC
- Labbe Construction & Remodeling1396 Sanford Rd.
- LandMarx Construction LLC273 Presumpscot St
- Langis construction241 Danville Corner Rd
- Larry Pyle Carpentry63 Concord St
- Level Best Builders20 Wood St
- Littlefield Property ServicesPO Box 71
West Kennebunk, Maine
- LR Higgins Inc2 Lincoln Ave #3 PO Box 600
- Lynchworks LLC7 Blackstrap Road
Cumberland Center, Maine
- Labbe Construction & Remodeling