Brick and stone are some of the strongest construction materials. With proper maintenance, your masonry might even outlive you. Here’s how to get started.
Get matched with top masonry contractors in Falmouth, ME
There are 9 highly-rated local masonry contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Masonry Reviews in Falmouth
- American Professional Chimney & MasonryExcellent!! Rudy & Rudy Jr. were outstanding. Explained the project and provided free estimate, and on my approval, returned early the next morning to do the work. Very professional, friendly, polite, experienced, and kept the work area clean. Highly recommend to others!
- MasonWorks LLCJeff was very prompt and professional. His turnaround giving me the estimate was excellent. Everything was laid out clearly. He showed great knowledge of his field. I had a very difficult time choosing which contractor I would eventually go with.
- JEO MASONRY & TILEJoao did a great job.. A previous repairs did not make it through the winter. This lasted and looks great!
- Bonanno Construction IncMr. Louis Bonanno returned my call immediately, set up a time to meet at the job site, and did meet me on time. He was knowledgeable and experienced and freely shared his knowledge. He provided an estimate that seemed high at the time and I did get lower estimates so ended up hiring someone else. I have no doubt that he would have done a fine job. I will call him again if I have need
- Sea Wall MasonryIn my life, I have found you either find "nice" tradesman who do mediocre work, or super awkward curmudgeon's who do amazing work. With Leroy, you get the best of both worlds. A technically proficient professional and an easy to talk to guy who explains things clearly and listens to your concerns and ideas. We hired Leroy White to take out an old, creosote-soaked chimney. It was a bit of a tricky job because it was in our living room and we have vaulted ceilings. He clearly explained how he was going to do it, calmly listened to our fears about chimney dust, holes in our roof, and broken floors, and then got the job done ahead of schedule! I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone who is looking for a good mason in the area
- BAUTISTA MASONRY CORP.I was very happy with them. He was very good. They came when they were suppose to, did a nice job and it was easy to contact them through their office person. I would recommend them. I thought it was a fair price.
- Maine Coast MasonryWe had Maine Coast Masonry do a walkway for our house in OOB and can’t say enough good things about the work! Love how it came out and it was great working with Mark! Highly recommend!!
- Alexander's Masonry, Roofing & RestorationProfessional, timely and efficient, David did a fantastic job repairing our garage foundation and keeping it safe and secure. He was honest, clean, and reliable and did outstanding and professional work. When he saw that the work was more than he initially anticipated, he honored his quote, kept working and did a great job. I will definitely be using him again for other projects around the house
- Pickett's Chimney Sweep & LinersHe and his workers were on time to start (0700), and on time to finish (1630). They were very careful to save the better old bricks for me to use later for a home project. Separating the bricks was not easy given the large number of bricks which they quickly disposed of. They did a great job cleaning up after themselves. They were hard workers, and they only took a short lunch break. It was an impressive effort by three craftsmen. I will have them back to put in a liner later this year
- S.B. MasonryHe was very responsive and professional. He was very honest and finished the job quickly. He did a great job and it looks beautiful. I will use his services in the future.
Masonry Contractors in Falmouth
- Business Description:.....we only do sealcoating. !!and not paving!!.....I have been in the asphalt seal coating business for over 28 years. I do both Residential and Commercial jobs, big or small. I am fully licensed and insured. My son, Chris Jr, has joined me in my business and is a great asset to me in my work.Recent Review:Chris Normile and his crew just did a great job putting on the seal coat at our driveway and parking area in North Yarmouth yesterday afternoon. I looked it over carefully and they did an excellent job. They were here on time and started out by not only thoroughly sweeping and preparing the driveway surface but also brought a powered edger and went around the entire perimeter to expose the edges of the existing asphalt. The pavement on our asphalt was particularly dry since it had only been sealed with a water-based sealer once in the last 8 years so it was on the brink of developing serious fractures. Prior to beginning the actual sealing, they gave special attention to those areas that appeared to be most distressed. Afterward they put on plenty of the asphalt sealcoating and now it looks great. They also put sealer on the edges of the asphalt at the perimeter. Prior to hiring them I looked up the benefits of using an asphalt base sealer rather than water base and the list of benefits is very long. In particular it penetrates down deep and not only helps bind the asphalt together down deep but it also makes it more flexible to resist fractures in the future. It's able to do all this because it's real asphalt material and not just water. What really surprised me is that afterward there was little to no odor.That was one of the things that I appreciated since we have neighbors nearby. Overall, it was an excellent job and I would not hesitate to recommend him and his crew and we look forward to working with them againTeresa P.
- Business Description:We are construction company specializing in residential work. We have extensive experience in all phases of residential construction and handyman services. The leadership group at PRH Contractors combines over 30+ years experience in the construction industry, from residential projects to commercial projects ranging in size and complexity. PRH Contractors is driven by our determination for customer satisfaction and our passion to build. We provide more value to our cli..Recent Review:We have used him twice now and we would give him our highest recommendation. He is very reliable, is very efficient, and he is the best handyman we have ever hired. We would highly recommend him and we will definitely hire him againKim S.
- Business Description:We are a family owned business in operation since 2000. We pride ourselves on our attention to detail and outstanding customer service. Our company was founded on the ability to provide all aspects of property maintenance through the use of one company rather than multiple contractors. Award winningRecent Review:Ok.....the lawn was mowed when it was wet and instead of a clean cut, the grass was all matted. The leaves were removed, but the cutting back and cleaning up of beds was messy. The crew came on a cloudy day in the afternoon and were working into the dark. I think that they were rushed and didn't pick up some of the leaves matted down in the beds on the property line. When I checked in with them, they came right over and were very responsive and polite. When asked if I would hire them again, I think that i would would a bit more guidance around the quality of the finished jobAnna c.
- Business Description:We offer free onsite assessments of masonry structures/ flashing details/ leak remediation/ scaffold and access requirements/ color matching of mortar and composition matching of mortar. Specializing in Lime mortars and National Park Service repair standards. Large and small projects equally attended to
- Business Description:At Kp Asphalt, llc we use 100% recyclable asphalt products. The owners are pleased to be on every job to ensure maximum satisfaction of their asphalt services. We dont expect payment until the job is finished and you are 100% satisfied. From start to finsh we do everything possible to make sure that your job is done in the most efficient and environmentally friendly manor possible. We strive for Excellence! Kp Asphalts owner has been personally involved and dedicated to his customers sati..Recent Review:Kurt and his team did a great job. the quality of the work was great, the price was what he said it would be and he performed the work as scheduled. My finished driveway looks great and I would definitely recommend him to others <br /David P.
- Business Description:15 years in construction it's taken me some time to gain all the skills I have to be able to meet the needs of any and all my clients I also would rather lose some money due better job then to leave something not done I would inform client if not in bid then if client didn't wanna pay I would because I take pride what I due wanna due the best job possible for any and all my clients. My business is most repet customers by word of mouth so I make sure things are done fast but efficiently I'm fu..Recent Review:Gage did a great job repairing my metal roof. Other roofers had tried and failed, or would not even return my calls for a guote. Gage came to my home, gave me a written quote with the price, and finished the job in a timely fashion. I am extremely pleased with the job. Thanks T&A Buildersclay e.
- Business Description:Two people operation,sub-contracting,one third down on the job to start and balance due at the completion of jobRecent Review:I contacted Leroy directly (his preference) with the contact info provided on the site. He responded within 24 hours and came the next day to provide us with an estimate. Having compared other offers, we know his quote was very fair. Leroy takes pride in his craft and his work is impeccable. He is also a pleasant and trustworthy person. <br /Julius R.
- Business Description:18 years experience - Chimney Cleaning - Nest Removal - Caps - Masonry - Liners - Dryer Vent CleaningRecent Review:They showed up one day after I called--amazing. I was working away from home and they were able to come in, clean the flus, and get out without disturbing my mother in law in a downstairs bedroom. They pulled three buckets full of soot and debris out of the chimney. Very pleased with their serviceEdward M.
- Business Description:Lining & re-lining chimneys, chimney sweeps, stainless steel liners, stainless steel caps, aluminum gas liners, & masonry workRecent Review:This is a most excellent company. Paul and his team are highly experienced, highly professional and honest. Scheduling our chimney repairs and liner installation was a pleasure....we locked in our date after receiving a timely estimate, and at 7 AM on the scheduled date, the full team arrived and began work. They stayed on the job until it was complete, and kept us apprised of all work operations throughout the day. We had our chimney refurbished, the liner put in, and scheduled repointing the chimney for Spring. 30 years of experience, hard workers, great customer service--amazing work ethic. And honest. This is highly recommended firm. It was a pleasure doing business with such a great companyJon A.
- Business Description:Hazelwood Handyman is a full service handyman, remodeling and property management company. We will do anything from changing a lightbulb to large additions and remodels.Recent Review:Some items included in the invoice were $615 for demolition (?) and cleanup, $1,155 for painting the frames (I did it myself once in less than 2hrs). A water hose was used for clean up (?) which resulted in gray paint chips flying up from porch deck being prepared for painting (not incl. in job) and sticking to surrounding white woodwork which was difficult and time consuming for me to remove. They also spilled a small amount of white paint on my new asphalt driveway. Finally, it took several calls over several weeks to get credit on the final invoice for a deposit I made before the work began. <br /Richard H.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful masonry contractor articles
Brick steps are a timeless addition to your home with durable materials that can last a lifetime. We review your cost to replace brick front door steps here.
This guide will help you add up all of the cinder block wall costs, including materials and labor. The type of wall, such as a garden fence or retaining wall, and the dimensions of the wall change the total blockwork price.
Find masonry contractors in
masonry contractors in Falmouth
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- A Cromwell & sons424 Montsweag Rd.
- A-TOP CHIMNEY Inc.362 Payne Road
- Absolutely Complete Property Services LLCPO BOX 1235
- Alexander's Masonry, Roofing & Restoration73 Greenfield Rd.
North Waterboro, Maine
- ALL SEASON BRICK & STONE146 TEDFORD RD
- Always Somethin' Home Improvement44 Graham St
- ATLANTIC LANDSCAPE & DESIGN INC2 Lincoln Ave. Suite #4
- A Cromwell & sons
- C&F Masonry8 pearl st
- CARPET SPECIALIST189 PARK RD
- Charlie's ChimneysPO Box 459
- CJ ServicesPO Box 142
- CONSTRUCTION CONNECTION17 Chestnut St 1
- CORNERSTONE MASONRY, Inc99 WOOD RD
- Corporate Construction66 High St
- C&F Masonry
- Dana Larrabee Sr. General ContractingPO Box 721
- Dana Larrabee Sr. General Contracting
- Fortin Construction, Inc35 Markalyn St
- Fortin Construction, Inc
- Johnson Rocks62 Hobart St
South Portland, Maine
- Johnson Rocks
- MAINE CHIMNEY SWEEP SERVICES8 Longmeadow Drive
- Maine Coast Masonry9 Michaud Ave
Old Orchard Beach, Maine
- Maine Coast Window CleaningPO Box 839
- maine masonry craft12 maple street
- Maine Property Construction LLC30 Bomarc Rd
- Mario's Premium Home Improvement44 Elmwood ave.
South Portland, Maine
- MASONRY PRESERVATION ASSOCIATES21 RICE ST SUITE 3
- Matthew J Bouton50 Roberts St
- MCCOY MASONRY120 Hiram RD.
Mooresville, North Carolina
- METRO MASONRY18 HARVEY ST
- Mr Chimney Handyman78 Rome Ave
Woonsocket, Rhode Island
- MR HANDYMAN2 MAIN ST STE 301
- MAINE CHIMNEY SWEEP SERVICES
- N & A IncPO Box 974
Old Orchard Beach, Maine
- Native Landscape Design137 Gray Rd
- Neal The Handyman79 Lionel Ave
- Nest Construction18 Marshall Valley Rd
- Normile seal coating69 Western Ave serving the entire state
- North American Supaflu Inc15 Holly St
- N & A Inc
- Outside the Box Construction of Maine LLC23 Motley street
- Outside the Box Construction of Maine LLC
- P LaRose Masonry Tile12 Lee Ave
South Portland, Maine
- Painting Plus267 Foreside Rd
- Patriot Paving LLC476 Court St.
- Penney's LawnCare LLC1261 Roosevelt Trail
- Pickett's Chimney Sweep & Liners1 Arbor View Ln
- PINE KNOLL LAWN CARE & LANDSCAPING31 King Rd
- Port Masonry38 Libby Street
- PRAY'S HARDSCAPES & DESIGN INC10 Hamlin Rd
- Preservation Woodworking269 Park St
- Prime Cut Landscaping and Lawn Care201 Us Route 1 PMB 223
- P LaRose Masonry Tile
- Riverbend Landscaping LLC97 Peter Vier Rd
- Riverbend Landscaping LLC
- S.B. Masonry2 FOX RUN RD
- Sawyer Mountain MasonryP.O. Box 234
- Sayward Tree & Landscaping85 Mountain Rd
- Sea Wall Masonry153 E Bridge St
- Seabreeze Property Management121 Bishop Street
- St Nicks Chimney Services427 Pool Rd
- S.B. Masonry