When you’re ready to remove the popcorn ceiling in your bedroom, who do you call? Find out who to hire for this project—and if this is something you can DIY.
Get matched with top drywall contractors in Westminster, MD
There are 128 highly-rated local drywall contractors.
Recent Drywall Reviews in Westminster
- S & J Painting & RemodelingS&J did a solid job from start to finish. The quote provided at the beginning was clear and the price was very competitive. They started the work on time and they started the work promptly each day. We are happy with the final product. This is the 3rd time we’re used S&J and will definitely use them again for home improvements
- S & J Painting & RemodelingWe can’t thank S&J Painting and Remodeling enough for the beautiful job done on our three bathroom remodels! From start to finish, every single person we dealt with was extremely personal and professional at the same time. With his amazing workmanship and attention to detail, Elias is truly a tribute to his profession and a pleasure to work with. We have hired many contractors over the years, but S&J was the best experience by far, going well beyond our highest expectations. We would never consider anyone else for future jobs. I would give them TEN stars in a five-star rating
- S & J Painting & RemodelingThis is the second time I've hired S&J, and both projects went very smoothly. This time they repaired a wall that had been ripped out for a fireplace reinstall, and you can't tell any work has been done at all. Really stellar work all around, and good communication from the front office. They can do textured ceiling patch work as well, which is really hard to find
- Clarksville Construction Services, Inc.It went great. All work was completed as scheduled and we are very satisfied with the results and highly recommend Clarksville Construction Services for all your handyman projects
- Clarksville Construction Services, Inc.This is the second time we've used Clarksville Construction for home repairs. Both times we worked directly with Quelvin Gonzalez who is knowledgeable, efficient, and dependable. You never have to wonder if Quelvin is going to return your phone call or respond to your email. Both projects came off without a hitch. He just takes any worry and anxiety off your shoulders from the initial call all the way through to project completion. The first time we used Clarksville Construction was the spring of this year (2021) to replace deck posts that were showing rot at ground level. It's a large deck with a heavy roof, and all five posts were replaced by a skilled crew who exceeded our expectations. Clarksville Construction just completed a second job for us. A huge piece of drywall fell off the ceiling of the garage on a 25-year-old home! Quelvin came out and noticed the builder (Patriot Homes) used nails (not screws) to "secure" the drywall to the ceiling. Quelvin orchestrated a team of two to replace the drywall that fell off and secured the rest of the ceiling drywall with screws and such. I would also like to give kudos to the team that handles phone calls. They are kind and very responsive. Don't stress. Just call Clarksville Construction
- S & J Painting & RemodelingFantastic experience. I would highly recommend them. The owners were professional and courteous. The crew they assigned was on-time and was also very professional. They did a phenomenal job and I would not hesitate to hire them again.
- Clarksville Construction Services, Inc.Arrived on time, completed the work. Outstanding employees, attention to details impressive. Laundry room is so beautiful! So glad we used Clarksville Construction and will be using again.
- JW Home ImprovementThe crew that came did an excellent job! The were extremely nice, knowledgeable, and professional. They then left the area so clean to the point that there were no traces that they were even there. I would highly recommend this company.
- S & J Painting & RemodelingExcellent. The team was very professional, they worked hard and didn't nitpick over little changes that were discovered along the way. Very glad that I found them.
- S & J Painting & RemodelingEverything went perfect. Elias did an excellent job. He was punctual and kept us updated every step of the way. He cleaned up perfectly every night. Everything was installed to our exact specifications. We will continue to use S&J for any future projects.
Drywall Contractors in Westminster
- Business Description:We've been blessed to be in the painting & drywall business in our community since 1999. We are the "WALL DOCTORS" of central Maryland. A family-owned and operated company specializing in both wall & ceiling repairs, we love to help our customers put their troubled walls and ceilings back together as good as new! Through the years we have been blessed to build a great family of satisfied customers. If you visit our website you will see what some of our customers have to say. You can also foll..Recent Review:The completed job was nearly flawless, we are very satisfied. John with The Masters Finish Inc was very honest and professional, he will be hired again for future jobs.Rick R.
- Business Description:With over 17 year of experience Danny's Home Improvement LLC has been serving Montgomery and Howard County for all general contracting and general remodeling needs. Integrity and customer satisfaction are our highest priorities. Please contact us today for all your home improvement needs.Recent Review:It did not go well. Danny sent out one of his subs to do the estimate for the work that was described which included cutting out and replacing water damaged drywall then repainting the are to complete the work. Essentially, the job was simply to restore a 4x4 section of ceiling to its original condition. Danny's sub (Roberto) quoted the job at 400$ and one day of work which is actually a fair price. I was surprised at how little time he required since I was figuring this on being a 2-day job. Can one really patch, tape, mud, sand and paint all in one day? I was skeptical but they are supposed to be the professionals and so I awarded them the job. On the scheduled day, Roberto was actually early, unusual for a contractor and therefore a good sign. Roberto brough his equipment in to get started and I left to do an errand. When I returned about an hour later, Roberto was painting the ceiling. When I told him that was not the work he was contracted to performed and that he was expected to replace the drywall, he told me he’d have to go to Home Depot. At this point, Roberto proceeded to pack up all of his equipment, plastic and other protective covers and tells me he will not be returning. I am not sure which part of this irritates me more, the amount of my time Roberto wasted or the fact that he actually thought that I would pay him 400$ to paint a small section of ceiling. I have no idea how I could have been clearer about the work that I was expecting. I sent Danny a detailed description and picture. When Roberto quoted the work, I described everything that I wanted to have done. And now, I need to start this whole process over again. I was very disappointed in this overall experience, which surprised me considering the reviews. The only thing that I can think to suggest here is that no matter how small the job is, make sure there is a detailed written contract and statement of workJoseph P.
- Business Description:Hands On Painters, Inc., one of Maryland’s most trusted privately owned painting service providers with over 20 years in the business. We are owner-operated and offer year round painting with professional full-time painters (no subcontractors). You will receive a flat rate estimate with a common sense approach to every project. Over 10,000 homes painted. Award winning since 2007. We work in tandem with our “sister” company, Patapsco Valley Handyman, to deliver the extras. No need to hire an o..Recent Review:They did a very very good job and a very great service.Dorothy C.
- Business Description:We are a family owned and operated company having been in business for 20 years. Our goal is to offer customers quality workmanship with attention to detail, while providing customer service which is second to none. All work is supervised by the owner and only highly skilled employees are used. We are fully licensed and take pride in every single job. We would love an opportunity to meet with you and answer any questions regarding your projectRecent Review:I cannot rave ENOUGH about the GREAT job that Leonard and his crew did for me. No touch up was too small and the work was GORGEOUS! They matched previous paint colors. They painted ceilings (you couldn't even tell there had EVER been any problems from leaks). They showed up on time every day and worked HARD. I was amazed at how quickly the work was completedDebra R.
- Business Description:Bob & Son specialize in interior construction needs for example... drywall (new install or repair), finishing (tape, mud, sand), acoustic ceiling (new install or repair), Framing (wood or metal) and much more. We are also committed to satisfying the customer with all of their requests as well as leaving the job 100% finished and correct. Bob has 20+ years of experience in this business, including residential and commercial work! We are a self owned 2 person company based out of the Prince Geo..Recent Review:I had been struggling to find a firm to repair my bedroom ceiling drywall and replace insulation ik my attic after a major water leak from my roof. Robert & Son Construction responded to my inquiry within hours and came to my home the same day to give me a very reasonable estimate. They then scheduled the repair two days later and were in an out in less than 6 hours. My ceiling is pristine and looks like nothing ever happened! The patch isnt even discernable a d that was no small feat as it abutted a sprinkler line. Truly impressed with the workmanship and the customer service! The insulation they installed has even dramatically improved the temperature control in the room and they painted the ceiling and left the remaining product for me use without additional cost. They were professional, prompt, kept me up to date with everything along the way, and they did it all with smiles! Cannot recommend this company enough!Kimberlee K.
- Business Description:Full service restoration company specializing in getting your home and life back in order as fast as possible after disaster strikes. We also offer specialized cleaning and risk management cleaning in relation to COVID19. Working Together We offer an end-to-end client experience that includes seamless communication, on-site organization and quality work every time. With the current situation regarding COVID19 we are fully prepared to take special measures to ensure your safety as well as our..Recent Review:Professional and courteous, the guys did a great job with everything. Very happy with the way everything turned out. Will definitely be using them for future projects.Robin O.
- Business Description:GLOREM LLC licensed and insured company formed in Maryland in 2010. Our specialty is basement finishing, remodeling and general contracting. We offer quick reliable services that are tailored to meet the needs and wants of each of our clients. Our Quality work and can-do attitude means customer satisfaction every single time. We bring 10-years of experience and offer free estimates.We do professional basements finishing, bathrooms/kitchens remodeling and renovation, LVP/ LVT floors, egress wi..Recent Review:Eugene and his team did a fantastic job finishing our basement! The quality of their work was top notch, and their prices were reasonable compared to other contractors. They were extremely responsive throughout the entire process with any changes we requested or questions we had. The work was completed on time, and included a beautiful half bath and wall-mounted desk. They even did other small favors around our house that were outside of the finished basement, which was very convenient for us. Despite challenges presented by working through the middle of a pandemic, this did not affect their schedule at all, and we came in right at our budget. We cannot recommend Glorem enough, and would absolutely use them for any future remodeling projectsStephen D.
- Business Description:Painter for over 20 yrs. Specializing in custom painting for 10 yrs. Extremely competitive, fast, efficient, reliable, trustworthy, friendly & clean.Recent Review:Matt and his team were absolutely AMAZING! They were professional, clean, arrived every day ON TIME and stayed late. Oh and by the way, their work was terrific, far better than any painting I could have ever done. I would highly recommend themMargaret T.
- Business Description:Fogle Termite and Pest Control exterminators in Maryland and Pennsylvania: (MD) Carroll County,Frederick County, Howard County, Baltimore County, Parts of Montgomery County, (PA) Adams County, Parts of York County and surrounding areas. Both owners have been in the Pest Control Industry 27 years and are actively involved in our company’s day-to-day activities with our clients. Before establishing their own business, our owners ran international, multi-million dollar companies for several year..Recent Review:Fogle pest control came out to our house recently and this time we had the pleasure of meeting another pest technician. Phil was awesome. It was raining and cold and he didn't skip a step dealt with this pest (me) very well, even had a sense of humor and was conscientious of covid precautions. We thank you Tim and Phil.Martina H.
- Business Description:Licensed and Insured Full service General Contractor, all interior and exterior insurance related work, with a main focus in Commercial and Residential disaster restoration from damage caused by catastrophic events-such as fires, flooding/water, burst/frozen pipes and severe wind/hail storms. From our 24/7 Emergency Response teams, our highly knowledgeable insurance restoration experts, to our expert installers, we are there for our customers from start to finish to assist in every way possi..Recent Review:The people in the office are extremely friendly and fast. There was a short hold up on getting my roof fixed due to my insurance company, but Superior helped with the entire process and made everything a lot less stressful for me. Thank youLauren C.
Deals in Westminster for Drywall
Explore our Solution Center for helpful drywall contractor articles
The location and functionality of your wall will impact price. Most jobs will cost between $939 and $2,697. Walls that are load bearing will cost slightly more.
We’ve compiled some tips to help you identify the problems behind cracks in your drywall ceiling seam, how to fix them, and when to call in the pros.
Find drywall contractors in
drywall contractors in Westminster
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & K masonry and concrete LLC11540 Philadelphia rd
- A CLOSER LOOK HOME INSPECTION1458 ALLEN WAY
- A Professional Construction Co. LLC621 n edgewood st Baltimore
- A TO Z CONSTRUCTION & DESIGN2901 GARNET RD
- A TO Z REPAIRS INC3903 FALLS RD
- A&A Refinishing Services956 Cedar Grove Ave
- A&J Home Improvement564 Jumpers Hole Rd
Severna park, Maryland
- A&M Remodeling & Conduction Corp1910 Walnut Ave
- A-1 Roofing's Kanga Roof6610 Devlon Pl
- A-Z Home Enhancements, Inc.503 Cedarwood Ct
Bel Air, Maryland
- A.E.Smith Contracting Inc.135 Ocean Avenue
Brooklyn, New York
- A.M. Builders11962 Queen St
- A.M. Painting LLC244 Coventry Sq
- ABAR Home Improvements384 White Fence Dr
- Above Excellence LLC539 47th Street
- Absolute Contracting Corp151 Carvel Beach Rd
Curtis Bay, Maryland
- Absolute Services6511 Tufts Dr
- Ace Handyman Services of Central Maryland6235 Sykesville Rd
- Ace Home Improvement LLC4473 Southern Business Pk Dr
White Plains, Maryland
- Advanced Green Home Solutions1125 West Street, Suite 421
- Advancepro llc9804 Walker House Rd
- AES Builder & Home Improvements6915 Golden Ring Rd
- Affordable Home Services3664 Benson Ave
- Affordable Home Solutions
White Plains, Maryland
- Ahmed Construction LLC5315 Liberty Heights Ave
- AIR SYSTEMS INC806 Barkwood Crt
Linthicum Heights, Maryland
- Alexis Custom Painting7216 Lanark Rd
- All About Everything HVAC & Maintenance322 Sunset Dr Unit 3
Ocean City, Maryland
- All American Intelligent Solutions707 E. Ordnance Road, Suite 404
- ALL AMERICAN WINDOWS & SIDING INC408 Main St Ste A
- All Electric and Constuction324 Oberle Ave
- All Interiors Repair Contractor, Inc.6530 Corkley rd. .
- All Trades Building and Construction LLCPO Box 765 Fort Meade
- All Work LLC8722 Eddington Road
- Allmaster Builders Inc7609 Energy Pky Ste 801
Curtis Bay, Maryland
- Always Waterproofing L.L.C.516 Greenwood Rd
Linthicum Heights, Maryland
- Amazing Home Contractors Inc2103 Orems Rd
Middle River, Maryland
- AMERICAN BUILDERS CORP505 BRIGHTVIEW DRIVE
- AMERICAN CARPENTRY CORP2035 Bowersox Rd
New Windsor, Maryland
- AMERICAN CONSTRUCTION SERVICES10602 Guilford Road
- American Contracting Services Inc1620 Providence Rd
- American Kitchen Concepts, Inc9150 Rumsey Rd Ste A-8
- American Windows & Siding5609-D Sandy Lewis Dr Unit D
- AmeriPro Remodeling LLC2636 Coon Club Rd
- apollo painting and construction2813 kildaire drive
- Archer Contractors RPD CorpPO Box 111
- Arco Painting & Remodeling LLC14405 Innsbruck Court
Silver Spring, Maryland
- ARDO Contracting Inc9693 Gerwig Ln Suite G
- Armored Basement Waterproofing9942 Bird River Rd
- Armour Home Improvement Inc2840 Duvall Rd
- AROCON Roofing & ConstructionServicing All of Maryland and Virginia 101 R John Street
- Art Stone Home Improvements L.L.C1008 Petworth Way
- Artisan Construction Inc1610 S Shore Pkwy
- ARTWORKS INC2103 TRED AVON RD
- Aspect Contracting7823 Wilson Ave
- ASPEN CONTRACTING3115 RIBBLES FOLLY
- Atlantic Acquisitions, LLC53 Odeon Ct
- Avedon USA LLC505 Commerce Dr
Upper Marlboro, Maryland
- Ayodeji Longe34 Rumelia Cir
- A & K masonry and concrete LLC
- B & D Construction1702 S Charles St
- B&R Contractors LLC.4201 Townsend ave
- Badger Contracting Inc9505 Reisterstown Rd 2N
Owings Mills, Maryland
- Baker Home Services Inc.2136 Arrington Road
- Baltimore Design Build, LLC7942 St Monica Dr
- Baltimore Lead Paint Services LLC303 S Wolfe St
- BALTIMORE PAINT AUTHORITYOne Randall Ave
- Baltimores Construction Networkers3425 Elmley Ave
- BasementRemodeling.com 1680 E Gude Dr Ste 313
- Bay Coatings & Contracting21 Tree Farm Court - Suite A1
Glen Arm, Maryland
- BAY CONSTRUCTION, LLC7736 DONEGAL BAY DR
Glen Burnie, Maryland
- Bay Kitchens8555 Pulaski Hwy
- Bayside Building Group Inc1416 Sussex Rd
- BB&E Contractors LLC246 N Mount St
- Bell Valley Contractors3626 Shaffers Church Rd
SEVEN VALLEYS, Pennsylvania
- Bellvale Construction Inc.2124 Bellvale Road
- Belspring Home Renovation Inc3105 Bancroft Rd
- Beltway Builders766 State Route 3 N
- Benfield Remodeling805 Coxswain Way Unit 208
- Best Deal Home Improvement LLC43 S PAULA ST
- Best Value Property Solutions Inc15900 Sherwood Ave
- Better Homes Inc8306 hillendale road
- BISON DRYWALL INC110 Painters Mill Rd Ste 22
Owings Mills, Maryland
- BKS Home Improvements1018 Circle Drive
- Blair Contracting Co IncPO Box 304
- Blue Robin Contracting Services LLC822 Guilford Ave Ste 139
- Blue Sky Home Services 10229 Allview Dr
- Blue Sky Painting & Carpentry LLC10015 Old Columbia Rd Suite B215
- BMS Home Renovators5720 Goldfinch Ct
Ellicott City, Maryland
- Bosco's Painting2 Sharondale Way E
- Bosco's Painting & Power Washing704A Stoney Mills Ct. Apt A
- Bottom Line Remodeling2909 Stockton Rd
- Bowman construction3613 croydon rd
Gwynn Oak, Maryland
- Boxer Construction LLC612 Highland Av
- Brad4Cad LLC5657 Utrecht Rd
- Bradley's Painting615 Westminster Pike
- Brennans Painting Service70 Dendron Ct
- Bright Painting & Home Improvement 5952 Turnabout Ln
- Buck Construction Inc.2005 Oakland Road
Middle River, Maryland
- Budget Bath2160 E Joppa Rd Ste 202
- Buehrles handyman contractors129 W High St
- B & D Construction