Water heaters need electricity to function. The size and type of your unit will determine how many amps you need to accommodate it. Use this guide to determine when your water heater warrants an electrical system upgrade.
Get matched with top Electricians in Elkridge, MD
There are 225 highly-rated local electricians.
Recent Electrician Reviews in Elkridge
- Kitchen SaverIf you are thinking about or planning to renovate your kitchen, my wife and I can highly recommend Kitchen Saver Custom Cabinet Renewal for consideration. Our 46+ year old house was in need of a kitchen makeover. We looked at other companies but Kitchen Saver met all of our requirements at a reasonable price and in a projected timeframe that was 25% of the time required by their competition. We first met with Dan who made sure he understood our requirements and offered suggestions for consideration. He told us about and provided examples of materials and possibilities we had not realized were available. He made certain we understood what we would be buying, the time needed for each step of the project, and the tasks we needed to do in preparation. Project scheduling was handled smoothly and professionally by the office staff headed by Carol. In fact, after the original start date was set, they offered us the opportunity to start earlier and we accepted. On the start date, Brandon Montelune, the project leader and his assistant Walter arrived at the expected starting time and worked steadily. Even when working on his own, Brandon was meticulous and productive. He made sure we were satisfied with each step as he progressed through the project. At the end of the project, we had occasion to deal briefly with Derrick, Brian, Craig, and Nathan and each of them were top-notch individuals who demonstrated our satisfaction was their prime objective. Overall, Kitchen Saver and their employees were respectful of our home, and courteous to us in every interaction. Our total experience was one of dealing with a professional high-quality company. Rick and Gail Schimp
- Kitchen SaverTim Mitchell was my kitchen installer and he did a phenomenal job! He was very punctual, he cleaned up each day before he went home and he was just a genuinely very nice person. His carpentry skills were wonderful. I had a difficult job that required a lot of problem solving and Tim was on it and solved every issue that came up and left me with a stunning kitchen. His attention to detail made my kitchen renovation sheer perfection, he didn’t miss not one small detail and I am beyond happy with the service I received. Jason in sales did a nice job and was always available for any questions I had, he wanted to make sure I was happy and he went above and beyond to ensure that
- Kitchen Saverit was great! Everyone I worked with from the office and scheduling to the salesman and the installers, they were on time, cleaned up after themselves, friendly and together they seemed to work like a well oiled machine. I'm very happy with my kitchen. Mike Lilli was the cabinet man and he did a fantastic job, very detailed and a real craftsman in his work
- Kitchen SaverFrom beginning to end we were kept informed on each step. Tim Mitchell our installer could not have been more professional. He treated our home as if it were his own. I would highly recommend Kitchen Saver.
- S & J Painting & RemodelingEverything went perfect. Elias did an excellent job. He was punctual and kept us updated every step of the way. He cleaned up perfectly every night. Everything was installed to our exact specifications. We will continue to use S&J for any future projects.
- Kitchen SaverKitchen Saver was great to work with, especially during the time of COVID-19. The salesman came out to my house masked and gloved and described the entire process in detail. Another person came out to measure, also masked and gloved. The installer, Craig Newton, was exceptional in attention to detail and in professionalism. He answered my every question and concern, and wore his mask at all times. Everyone from Kitchen Saver was professional, helpful, and cheerful
- S & J Painting & RemodelingExcellent, Elias and Jose very hard working gave suggestion that were an improvement. Martin removed wall paper in 2 rooms and painted he did an excellent job
- Wireworx Electric IncChris and his team of experienced electricians are readily available, communicate well, and most importantly get the job done on time. I have confidently referred them to work with my real estate clients and my neighbors in the past to handle service cable replacement, electrical panel upgrades, light fixture replacement, outlet replacements, etc. I highly recommend them
- B.C.G. BUILDING SOLUTIONS, LLC.B.C.G Building (Brian and Terry) reported promptly and ensured everything was perfect before leaving. It was a pleasure working with a team that takes pride in every aspect and every little detail of a project. I will be hiring them for at least four more projects. Honestly, you can't go wrong with this team, I am very satisfied with every project that they completed. They were professional, knowledgeable, and so quiet, I almost forget they were in my house working. They completed each project, cleaned up the area, and then explained what was done and how everything operated, they also reminded me to complete the warranty paperwork. Great team!!
- Kitchen SaverEverything went beautifully! I have never worked with a more accommodating and friendly company. The kitchen designer was Mona C. and she was so very helpful in helping me decide what I wanted/needed for the project. The remodeler was Tim Mitchell and he was fantastic! Very well informed and expert at his job. Tim was on time everyday and very efficient, professional, and kind... and did a great clean-up job everyday when he was finished!. Finished the job one day early. Tim and the company coordinated countertop, electrical, and plumbing services as well. The remodel looks fantastic! I highly recommend this company and Tim especially
Electricians in Elkridge
- Business Description:We are performing work as normal so feel free to reach out about your project or repair! During these times are following safe practices for both your family and our workers. We specialize in home repairs and projects, providing you solutions from basic to long-lasting so that we can ensure that we not only fit the budget but provide safety and comfort for your family. Haas & Sons is a small, family-operated business based out of Pasadena Maryland, serving Anne Arundel, Howard, and surrou..Recent Review:It went very well, the electrician Alex was professional, punctual and knowledgeable.Ijeoma C.
- Business Description:Electrical services for: wiring and rewiring Fan, lights, recessed light installation Complete residential servicesRecent Review:FB electric has provided electrical services for me on two occasions. The electrician arrived as scheduled, was very professional, and took the time and made the effort needed to perfectly hang two elaborate chandeliers and install two exterior lights. I strongly recommend FB and will use them again myselfM. M.
- Business Description:Wireworx Electric Inc. We specialize in all aspects of the electrical trade. Residential & Commercial. We take pride in everything that we do, and are certain that you'll be 100% satisfied. All work initiated by owner/ master electrician. No salesman. Excellent references, hundreds of satisfied customers. Please call today for your FREE ESTIMATE! 10% discount for senior citizens & retired military. Licensed & InsuredRecent Review:Chris and his team of experienced electricians are readily available, communicate well, and most importantly get the job done on time. I have confidently referred them to work with my real estate clients and my neighbors in the past to handle service cable replacement, electrical panel upgrades, light fixture replacement, outlet replacements, etc. I highly recommend themJim G.
- Business Description:Established fifteen years ago, GSW Electric is a family-owned and operated, full service electrical contractor serving residential and commercial customers. George "Spencer" Willie is a Master Electrician with over 29 years of experience. He was formerly employed by Pepco where he worked as a high-voltage electrician. GSW Electric is a member of The Greater Mt Airy Chamber of Commerce and the Better Business Bureau. We offer free estimates. Check out our 5 star rating on Service Magic. Copy a..Recent Review:We got them as a referral when it was still ANGIES LIST. A couple of days after it was installed the light had started going out the fan was working okay but the lights kept going on and off every 2 minutes, they sent the same technician out trying to figure out why it was doing that. They didn't charge us a dime for the 2 and a half hours the technician (Jason) was here. It was incredibly nice for George Willy to not charge us for having Jason here for almost 2 hours. Nice gentleman, very good technicians, and they really know what they are doingArnold S.
- Business Description:Here at Arundel Trading Company, we sustain our business on quality and integrity. We are experts in the residential and commercial Electrical trade and are committed to quality from the beginning to the end of your project. We look forward to earning your businessRecent Review:n the third week of this June I set up two electrical estimates—-one with Mr. Walker, and the other for a couple weeks later with another contractor. Mr. Walker came over on the 6/25 and was real pleasant and reviewed work I wanted, I did not see him taking any notes, and he called me back an hour after our meeting with his price. I told him it sounded good, and might well go with him, but that I had a number fo things I needed to do before getting any electrical work done. I decided to go forward with the other estimate and see the other contractors’ price and how they would handle these projects, and what they supplied for the job. In this estimate it was more clear what the contractor would provide and he said he did the work all himself. After getting a number of tasks done on my house and participating in weeklong memorial services for my father, I called Mr. Walker back in late Aug. to clarify what materials he provided and what would be my responsibility. As this was not clear in Mr. Walkers’. Mr. Walker was again real friendly, and said he needed to re-look at the job as it had been a couple of months since his quote. He said he’d try to make it that day (a Friday) but was concerned about a thunderstorm and needed to pay one of his workers. He said he’d “definitely” come down to my house tomorrow—-Saturday., if he couldn’t make it today—-and re-look at the job and go over it with me. I neither saw nor heard from Mr. Walker that Sat, nor over the following week! I call him back about a week later to inquire and he said he ‘remember what he told me’ and apologized for not following through. Again he was real friendly and said “He’d call me for sure that evening to set up a follow-up appointment”——AGAIN NO call or follow throughBryan M.
- Business Description:Sean, the owner of Murphy Family Services, first worked alongside his electrician father when he was a mere 14 years old. The experience stuck with him, and in addition to a college degree, he went on to attain his master electrical tradesman license. Today, he and his team at Murphy Family Services carry on the tradition and perform all skilled home services, installation and repairs, from electrical services, to plumbing, heating and cooling and handyman. Easily book and get deals and prici..Recent Review:I had hired these guys before with a good experience, so I gave it another shot. I know a little too much for my own good, so I had a few questions before the job was done regarding supplies that I needed. I wanted to buy my own materials because I'm nuts. They had no problem with this and told me exactly what kind of wire to buy via text message. Mike was sent over and I explained everything. He needed to fish a lot of wire down under the kitchen floor to the laundry room and then under the finished basement ceiling about 25 feet to the breaker. This guy can fish wire like a boss. He only had to cut 2 holes in my ceiling. I think I'm just going to cover them with access panels for the next time wire needs to be run to the breaker. I like Murphy because everything is easy. I can just book a block of time with fairly transparent pricing and they come by and knock it out. And - they don't give you any problems about having your own materials so an intermediate DIY'er like me can get some specific stuffJoseph P.
- Business Description:Our mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work. As a locally Black Owned and Operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate todayRecent Review:Mr. Doyle was very very professional and the work was done well in a timely manner.Sharon B.
- Business Description:Master electrician with over 18 yrs of electrical experience! Chlover X Electric is a family friendly electrical contractor specializing in residential and commercial services. As a father of 3 kids, owner, James Pariseau, understands the importance of the safety and comfort of a home, especially on the electrical side. We do it all from ceiling fans, recessed lighting for great visibility, smoke alarms to main service replacements for ultimate safety. James Pariseau, and his staff at Chlove..Recent Review:It went very well. The electrician was courteous, efficient and followed CDC rules. I would definitely hire again.Martin K.
- Business Description:All In Electric, Inc. has been providing quality electrical services since 2011 in Maryland and the surrounding regions. Our electricians have 38 years of combined experience in the electrical field and a proven record of excellence. Our services include anything from new construction and home remodeling to light commercial projects. We are available to plan, design, construct, and maintain electrical features for projects of all sizes. Your satisfaction is our guarantee and we pride ourselve..Recent Review:Keith and the team at All In Electric are extremely professional and Keith is always fast to respond. When we first moved into our house, Keith came and talked through some of my plans for my living room to remove a ceiling fan, install some recessed lighting, install an outlet in the ceiling for the projector, pull through an HDMI cable from the projector to the entertainment center, and add an additional switch to separate out the lights on my staircase from the lights in my living room (a recommendation that I hadn't even thought of but Keith recommended and I'm glad he did!). When I was getting this job quoted out, some of the others who I had called either just gave me numbers over the phone or didn't even prepare a quote, and this was before Covid. While this wasn't a huge job, it spoke a lot about Keith's professionalism and the quality I could expect from him and his team. Fast-forward to the last couple of days and I had purchased a video doorbell knowing that I had issues with my doorbell since we moved in, but we didn't really mind not having the doorbell ring. I tried several things myself and was at an impasse, so I reached out to Keith to see if I could get someone from his team out to take a look, give me a quote, and/or fix this issue. Upon telling Keith of the issue, he mentioned that it sounded like the transformer had gone bad. I let him know that I had actually just replaced that transformer and he was very prompt to respond and even mentioned a few other things that it could be, as not all doorbell wiring is the same. Based on what he mentioned, I was able to determine that it was in fact the chime that had gone bad and the power was not making it to the front door button because the chime had gone bad. Needless to say, I 100% recommend Keith and his team for any of your electrical needs and I will continue to call Keith for all of mineSeth W.
- Business Description:We are a family owned and operated business that has been serving the Baltimore, Washington Metropolitan area since 1925. We are committed to providing superior electrical services. The valuable advantages we can offer you are great service, high quality and experienced workers at a competitive priceRecent Review:Great Kolb electrician found the problem and fixed it. Great serviceMitchell G.
Deals in Elkridge for Electrician
Explore our Solution Center for helpful electrician articles
LED lights can transform the look and feel of your kitchen when done strategically. Choosing the right LED lighting comes down to understanding the temperature, brightness, and bulb shape to achieve perfect balance.
Whether they’re updating outlets or replacing your electrical panel, you need to make sure you’re hiring an experienced electrician for the job. Learn how to find your perfect pro here.
Find Electricians in
- Linthicum Heights
- Annapolis Junction
- Ellicott City
- Brooklyn Park
- Glen Burnie
- Maryland City
- Gwynn Oak
Electricians in Elkridge
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & K Electrical Services, LLCPO Box 969
Bel Air, Maryland
- A & K masonry and concrete LLC11540 Philadelphia rd
- A & O ELECTRIC330 OAKDALE RD
- A Stegmeier4103 Roanoke Rd
- A to Z Contracting685 203rd St
- A-Z Home Enhancements, Inc.503 Cedarwood Ct
Bel Air, Maryland
- A.M. Builders11962 Queen St
- A1-Coal Electric, LLC2435 Ebbvale Road
- AAD MechanicalP.O. Box 543
- AAVISE Design, LLC3351 Corridor Marketplace #400-23
- ABLE CONSTRUCTION SERVICES9120 GORMAN RD
- Able Contracting14 Wellham Ave NW Ste 103
Glen Burnie, Maryland
- Able Contracting Inc3141 Elliott Street
- Able Electrical Services Inc2534 Mountain Rd
- AC Remodeling Inc4 Goodport Ln
- Ace Controls Inc.2128 Lorraine Ave
- Ace Handyman Services of Central Maryland6235 Sykesville Rd
- Adams Electrical Services LLC7807 Outing Avenue
- Adera Handyman10923 Pebble Run Dr
Silver Spring, Maryland
- Advanced Electrical Technologies, inc.9221 Belair Rd
- Advanced Solar Technologies10487 Carberry Ct
White Plains, Maryland
- ADVANCED VIDEO SYSTEMS INC11447 Cronhill Dr Ste G
Owings Mills, Maryland
- Advancepro llc9804 Walker House Rd
- AES Builder & Home Improvements6915 Golden Ring Rd
- Affordable Fans - The Fan Doctor9 Gumpas Hill Rd
Pelham, New Hampshire
- Affordable Home Services3664 Benson Ave
- AG General Contractor8117 Carroll Ave
Takoma Park, Maryland
- Agabo Electric2944 Sollers Point Rd
- AIR SYSTEMS INC806 Barkwood Crt
Linthicum Heights, Maryland
- Air, Plumbing & Heating Solutions LLCPO BOX 945
Owings Mills, Maryland
- AJ Michaels4512 York Rd
- Ak Electronics452A Shadyhill In
- Alarm Company of Maryland2909 Dillon st
- Alarm Doctor IncPO Box 89
- Alashek Contracting957 Rosedale Ave
- Alexander Technical Resources1263 Glenwood Ave SE
- Alger Electric15 Mt Wilson Ln
- All About Everything HVAC & Maintenance322 Sunset Dr Unit 3
Ocean City, Maryland
- All Electric and Constuction324 Oberle Ave
- All In Electric615 Hilltop Rd Street Address 2
Curtis Bay, Maryland
- All Interiors Repair Contractor, Inc.6530 Corkley rd. .
- All Trades Building and Construction LLCPO Box 765 Fort Meade
- All-Power Plus Electric Inc6067 Adcock Ln
- Alternative Electric Inc3118 Peverly Run Rd
- AM ELECTRIC INC13123 CABINWOOD DR
Silver Spring, Maryland
- American Bath Remodel, LLC10542 Metropolitan Ave
- AMERICAN CONSTRUCTION SERVICES10602 Guilford Road
- American Contracting Services Inc1620 Providence Rd
- American Home Contractors Inc11820 W Market Pl Ste F
- AMERICAN HOME SERVICES34 Shining Willow Way # 102
La Plata, Maryland
- American Kitchen Concepts, Inc9150 Rumsey Rd Ste A-8
- Anchor Mechanical LLC126 Industry Ln Suite 4
Forest Hill, Maryland
- ANG Contracting llc9405 Ox Rd
- Angel Electrical Services198 Easton South Apartment T1
- Annlynn Best Interior Design & Renovations15 HAMILL RD
- Anthony Mechanical & Electrical, LLC938 Holy Cross Rd
- AO Associates Home Improvements LLC2044 Astilbe Way
- Archangel Remodeling642 Wayward Dr
- Arco Painting & Remodeling LLC14405 Innsbruck Court
Silver Spring, Maryland
- ARDO Contracting Inc9693 Gerwig Ln Suite G
- Arkay Electric3801 Justin Rd
- Arora Remodeling 12900 Flack St
Silver Spring, Maryland
- ARROW ELECTRICAL SUPPLY220 GATEWAY DR
Bel Air, Maryland
- ARS / Rescue Rooter Laurel9010 Maier Rd Ste 105
- Artisan Construction Inc1610 S Shore Pkwy
- ARTWORKS INC2103 TRED AVON RD
- Arundel Cooling Heating & Electrical Co Inc707 Nursery Rd
Linthicum Heights, Maryland
- Arundel Trading Company2902 Islay Ct
- ARUNDEL TV & VIDEO1144 RIVERVIEW DR
- Ashford Kirby Inc438 Girard Street T-3
- Aspect Contracting7823 Wilson Ave
- Aspen Electric Inc1827 Park Beach Dr
- Atlantic Acquisitions, LLC53 Odeon Ct
- Atlantic Mechanical LLC1726 Reisterstown Rd Ste 220
- Atlas Electrical Services LLC7951 Oak Rd
- Auto Concepts2110 Laurance Ct
- Auto Stop Limited, Inc.520 East 25th Street
- Avedon USA LLC505 Commerce Dr
Upper Marlboro, Maryland
- Ayodeji Longe34 Rumelia Cir
- A & K Electrical Services, LLC
- B & D Construction1702 S Charles St
- B & G Electric LLC1123 Oak View Dr
- B&R Contractors LLC.4201 Townsend ave
- Bad Monkey Electric1913 Portobago Ln
- Bailey & Shipp Electric8229 Cloverleaf Dr. Ste 460
- Bailey Electrical Services1500 Kingsway Dr
- Baltimore Design Build, LLC7942 St Monica Dr
- Baltimore's Best Home Improvement Company6715 Old Pimlico Rd.
- Barnes Odum Group LLC7779 Kidwell Dr
- Barry's Capentry5515 Heming Ave.
- Basement solutions7602 Beaver Rd
Glen Burnie, Maryland
- BasementRemodeling.com 1680 E Gude Dr Ste 313
- Bausum & Duckett Electric LLC3481 Pike Ridge Rd PO BOX 60
- Bay Kitchens8555 Pulaski Hwy
- Bay Life Electric604 Admiral Dr Apt 448
- Bay State Electric Inc.6309 Ft Smallwood Rd Suite3
- Bayern team5599 REISTERSTOWN RD
- Bayside Electric Co101 Bodan Rd
- BB&E Contractors LLC246 N Mount St
- B & D Construction