From grab bars to wheelchair ramps, you don’t have to reconfigure your entire home to add handicap accessibility, enabling loved ones to maneuver independently
Get matched with top handyman services in Severn, MD
There are 179 highly-rated local handyman services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Handyman Reviews in Severn
- S & J Painting & RemodelingS&J did a solid job from start to finish. The quote provided at the beginning was clear and the price was very competitive. They started the work on time and they started the work promptly each day. We are happy with the final product. This is the 3rd time we’re used S&J and will definitely use them again for home improvements
- S & J Painting & RemodelingI always appreciate the work that S&J does for me, your employees are always nice, respectful, clean up after themselves, etc. The wallpaper that Marvin removed had been on these walls at least 30 years, the room looks so much better, cleaner now!!
- Clarksville Construction Services, Inc.It went great. All work was completed as scheduled and we are very satisfied with the results and highly recommend Clarksville Construction Services for all your handyman projects
- Clarksville Construction Services, Inc.This is the third time I hired Clarksville Construction. For this job, I contacted Clarksville Construction on July 19, 2021, via email with a list of work I wanted done. The Services Manager visited the site on July 30 and emailed a quote on August 4. I signed the proposal and paid the deposit online. A crew of three did the work on August 25 from about 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM. Everything went smoothly, with no surprises
- Clarksville Construction Services, Inc.Arrived on time, completed the work. Outstanding employees, attention to details impressive. Laundry room is so beautiful! So glad we used Clarksville Construction and will be using again.
- Honest Abe Home ServicesI hired Honest Abe to re-floor my deck and was very happy with Dave's crew. I got quotes from two reputable companies and decided to go with Honest Abe. There was a complication related to some the previous construction that wasn't visible until the old decking was removed. Dave called to let me know that they would need another day to finish the job. Dave's crew handled the situation and did not make it "my problem"; something that I really appreciated. The crew worked long hours on brutally hot days and did great work. I will not hesitate to hire Honest Abe and Dave in the future
- JW Home ImprovementThe crew that came did an excellent job! The were extremely nice, knowledgeable, and professional. They then left the area so clean to the point that there were no traces that they were even there. I would highly recommend this company.
- S & J Painting & RemodelingS&J did an excellent job! They were reliable, prompt and competitively priced. Jerry gave me a realistic timeline and didn’t over promise and under perform. They were also receptive to changes I wanted to make as the project went on. There weren’t any surprise charges and I was kept apprised of the work being done. I would recommend S&J to family and friends. They do great work at a great price
- JW Home ImprovementProfessional, respectful and courteous. Work was outstanding and I have high confidence that a badly leaking large window is now leak-free. Several other odd jobs and all of it done with efficiency. I'm so pleased. Will definitely use JWHI in the future. Highly recommend. In fact, I just recommended them to a neighbor
- Good Time Home CareLevi is my go to man for any hauling needs. Always on time or early ! Trustworthy, polite and hard worker
Handymen in Severn
- Business Description:Honest Abe Plumbing is a family owned and operated business that prides itself as being one of the most competitive pricing professional plumbing and hvac service in Maryland. We provide honest and guaranteed low pricing and top quality workmanship. We offer a free home inspection with any service, and do our best to satisfy our customers with integrity, and affordable pricingRecent Review:I'm a homeowner with a tenant currently. I called regarding getting an estimate for a repair. I was getting ready to confirm an appointment when the secretary said she was going to charge me an extra $118 fee as a landlord. DISHONEST Abe charges an extra $118 when they find out you are a landlord. They also ask you to fill out a form and fax it back to them and wait for an approval process before you even schedule any work. Discrimination with different fees based on who is hiring them and a huge hassle. Would not use themNilantha L.
- Business Description:With over 20 years of turn-key home remodeling experience, Clarksville Construction specializing in major additions, kitchen remodeling, bathroom remodeling, basement remodeling, roofing, storm damage, decks, patios, windows, doors, carpentry, flooring, and painting for the interior or exterior of your home. Measuring performance by the long-term happiness of their clients. Clarksville Construction fosters a culture of transparency, partnership, passion, and hard work. Since 1999, they have..Recent Review:It went great. All work was completed as scheduled and we are very satisfied with the results and highly recommend Clarksville Construction Services for all your handyman projectsHarry A.
- Business Description:We provide the widest range of services, so our customers don’t have to search and contact other agencies elsewhere to accomplish a project. No job is to small or to big we do it all! Call to Chapin Handyman for any and all of your home improvement needs. We have the experience to get the job done right. We count on expert workers that have the experience to provide quality service at reasonable prices, call now for free estimates. No project is too big or too small, we do it all. We cover ..Recent Review:Chapin Handyman does excellent work! We needed our basement windows (which had just been replaced by another contractor) to have either a trim border or wallboard put around them and decided to get caught up on a few other tasks that we just weren't getting around to. Nestor was very responsive for giving us a price, broken out by project. Each worker who came through (a) knew what was asked for from Nestor and also (b) double-checked the needs with us. The windows look *amazing* and we're really happy to have the ceiling fans switched out, our towel rack back up in the master bath, and the installation of a proper basement light switch (after making a bad call on not putting it in when we finished it years ago.) We can't recommend them enoughColette F.
- Business Description:Smithwright Home Improvement is a general contracting company providing a broad range of home improvement and home repair services in the Suburban Maryland area. I am a company of two and use subcontractors only when absolutely necessary. 99.99% of the work I take on is performed by me, or me and a helper. Only projects that are outside of my skill sets, or too large in scope for two people, do I bring in 3rd party support. This is communicated to the home owner prior to any contract agreemen..Recent Review:Great! We had a list of repairs that built-up over the years and Bill did a thorough, beautiful job of attending to everything. He's meticulous with his work and was a pleasure to work with. Bill explained the nature of the repairs needed and answered all our questions. It's a relief to have these repairs made -- we are in better shape than when the work was first done (by someone else.Fran T.
- Business Description:I am a professional, punctual handy individual that has been in this line of work for 12+ years. I am familiar with appliance installs, drywall repair, basic plumbing repairs, light painting, light fixture and ceiling fan installs et cetera. In addition, I am tidy. For added assistance, during the work week I am available to handle issues after your work day and all day Saturday. I try to keep Sunday as the Lord's day.Recent Review:Kevon Newman did an excellent job. I definitely will call him again to do work at my home. If my friends need a handyman I will give them his name.T C G.
- Business Description:I have 18 years of experience doing remodeling and handyman services. I have done everything, many kitchens and bathrooms, also basements and much more. I am very meticulous in my work, I have received many referrals because of my work
- Business Description:We are proud to have won more than 50 Angie's List Super Service Awards! We do everything on the honey-do list that honey doesn't do! Individually owned & operated franchise of the largest Handyman companies in the country. We are licensed, bonded and insured. All of our technicians have a minimum of 10 years experience and are full-time employees of the company. All work guaranteed for at least one year (any exceptions are discussed and noted on the invoice). And it's not just the small jobs..Recent Review:It was very good and great. I will call them in the future.ivan p.
- Business Description:We specialize in handyman services, home repairs, TV wall/ceiling mounts, furniture assembly, toilet installs, flooring, drywall, painting and more! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:Kept to the commitment and worked with a helper. Cleaned up after the work was finishedAshton P.
- Business Description:Handyman at Your Command was founded in 2004. We have focused our vision on doing what is best for our customers by providing excellence and quality service. We know that by providing our customers with the necessities they need and the customer service they deserve that our company will continue to strive and grow in this industry. We at Handyman at Your Command are also committed to the personal development of our employees. By having educated employees that have their own goals and aspirat..Recent Review:it end, i love tracy. i liked him, very professionalTowanda F.
- Business Description:Locally owned business with over 10 years of experience. Passionate about serving our local community and continuing to deliver great customer service. Feel free to call or text with questions regarding your projects. Look forward to working with you on all your home endeavorsRecent Review:The team did an excellent job. They were quick and responsive. They cleaned up after themselves and used a tarp to limit any mess. I plan to hire them again for future home improvements!Whitney P.
Deals in Severn for Handyman Service
Explore our Solution Center for helpful handyman service articles
Show your appreciation to those in service industries, like contractors and house cleaners, this holiday season. This tipping guide can help you decide who and how much to tip.
Choosing a home improvement contractor is an important first step when you’re planning a major home project. Keep these tips in mind when you go to hire a pro.
Find handyman services in
handyman services in Severn
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & K masonry and concrete LLC11540 Philadelphia rd
- A Craftsman's Hands LLC721 210th street
- A Handy Dan532 Chester River Beach Rd
- A Step Above CleanP.O. Box 496
- A TO Z CONSTRUCTION & DESIGN2901 GARNET RD
- A to Z Contracting685 203rd St
- A WOODSMAN TREE EXPERT INCPO BOX 43192
- A&A Refinishing Services956 Cedar Grove Ave
- A&G Helping Hands11734 Tuscany Dr
- A&J CONSTRUCTION114 BIRCKHEAD ST
- A&J Home Improvement564 Jumpers Hole Rd
Severna park, Maryland
- A-1 Renovations LLC6942 Millbrook Park Dr
- A-1 Roofing's Kanga Roof6610 Devlon Pl
- A-Plus Contracting, LLC232 Kershaw Ct
- A-Z Contracting LLC1414 Stoney Point Way
Stoney Beach, Maryland
- A-Z Home Enhancements, Inc.503 Cedarwood Ct
Bel Air, Maryland
- A. F. Hunter Company LLC6636 Washington Blvd #57
- A.M. Builders11962 Queen St
- A.M. Painting LLC244 Coventry Sq
- A.S.A.P-R.T.A ASSEMBLY SERVICE3407 holly creek dr
- AB Contracting
- Abbyart Decorative Painting6229 Bird Race
- Above Excellence LLC539 47th Street
- Absolute Contracting Corp151 Carvel Beach Rd
Curtis Bay, Maryland
- Absolute Services6511 Tufts Dr
- Accessible Solutions Inc.4482 Owensville Sudley
- Ace Handyman Services of Central Maryland6235 Sykesville Rd
- Ace Home Improvement LLC4473 Southern Business Pk Dr
White Plains, Maryland
- Action Vacuum Gutter Cleaning Inc.1211 Whetstone Dr
- Advanced Green Home Solutions1125 West Street, Suite 421
- Aerostar Contracting, LLC1820 Lower Forty Lane
- AES Builder & Home Improvements6915 Golden Ring Rd
- Affordable Handyman Services416 N Highland Ave
- Affordable Home Services3664 Benson Ave
- AG General Contractor8117 Carroll Ave
Takoma Park, Maryland
- Ahmed Construction LLC5315 Liberty Heights Ave
- AHR Contractors,Inc.9609 Mendoza Rd.
- AJ'S Painting1719 Crofton Pkwy
- Alashek Contracting957 Rosedale Ave
- Alex Williams Home Improvements8775 Center Park Drive 411
- Alexander Construction & Fences LLC 3609 Pulaski Hwy
- All About Everything HVAC & Maintenance322 Sunset Dr Unit 3
Ocean City, Maryland
- All American Intelligent Solutions707 E. Ordnance Road, Suite 404
- All Aspects Waterproofing8735 Bollman Pl Ste H
- ALL CLEAN WINDOW CLEANING/AAA1218 Brentwood Ave.
- All Good Home Inc5 Ridout St
- All in one home improvements932 West St
- All Interiors Repair Contractor, Inc.6530 Corkley rd. .
- ALL PAINTING & POWER WASHING, LLC656 Stags Leap Ct
- All Trades Building and Construction LLCPO Box 765 Fort Meade
- All Work LLC8722 Eddington Road
- Als odd jobsPO Box 3468
- Alternative Roofing Inc1219 Shady Creek Rd
- Always Sparkling Cleaning Services7933 Shirley Ave
- Always Waterproofing L.L.C.516 Greenwood Rd
Linthicum Heights, Maryland
- AMB Multiservices, LLC13062 Marquette Ln
- America's Handyman Service7415 Watersville Rd
Mount Airy, Maryland
- AMERICAN CONSTRUCTION SERVICES10602 Guilford Road
- American DMV Home Services3031 Spice Bush Rd
- American Home Contractors Inc11820 W Market Pl Ste F
- American Home Performance LLC2512 Windy Oak Court
- AMERICAN HOME SERVICES34 Shining Willow Way # 102
La Plata, Maryland
- American Power Solutions LLC25 Northbrook Ln
- Andersen Woodworking & Remodeling LLC2223 Pleasant Drive
- Angler Carpentry LLC1442 Gordon Dr
Glen Burnie, Maryland
- Angles by Taye
- ANNAPOLIS COATINGS1017 CARRS RD
- anne arundel anti-slip llc.612 ransom court
- Anthony Holden Home Improvements8911 Lee Manor Dr
Ellicott City, Maryland
- AnyAssembly2707 N Rolling Rd Ste 109
Windsor Mill, Maryland
- AO Associates Home Improvements LLC2044 Astilbe Way
- Apex Contracting LLC4110 Sequoia Dr
- APM Advanced Pest Management - Elkton913 N Bridge St
- APM Group LLC.403 Signal Ct
Bel Air, Maryland
- Apter Remodeling Craftsman2109 Forest Dr
- Archangel Remodeling642 Wayward Dr
- Architectural Building Services LLCPO Box 324
White Marsh, Maryland
- Arcitectus Design-Build, LLC1224 Bear Hollow Ct
Forest Hill, Maryland
- Arco Painting & Remodeling LLC14405 Innsbruck Court
Silver Spring, Maryland
- ARDO Contracting Inc9693 Gerwig Ln Suite G
- Arnold Farms1355 Ritchie Highway
- Arora Remodeling 12900 Flack St
Silver Spring, Maryland
- Around the House, LLC1303 richardson st
- Arp ContractingP.O. Box 903
- Art Stone Home Improvements L.L.C1008 Petworth Way
- Artisan Construction Inc1610 S Shore Pkwy
- Atlantic Acquisitions, LLC53 Odeon Ct
- Atlantic Home Services3519 Saratoga aVE
- Auto Transport - United Freight Of America1844 N Nob Hill Rd #171
- Avedon USA LLC505 Commerce Dr
Upper Marlboro, Maryland
- Aztec painting & drywall and home repair llc 111 Bonnie View Rd
Glen Burnie, Maryland
- A & K masonry and concrete LLC
- B at your service concierge llcPO Box 110
- B&R Contractors LLC.4201 Townsend ave
- Baltimores Construction Networkers3425 Elmley Ave
- Barry's Capentry5515 Heming Ave.
- Bay City Baltimore Property Management932 N Calvert St
- BAY CONSTRUCTION, LLC7736 DONEGAL BAY DR
Glen Burnie, Maryland
- B at your service concierge llc