All Interiors Repair Contractor, Inc.

Founded 2004 • With Angi since December 2011

4.3

All Interiors Repair Contractor, Inc has been in business since 2004. MHIC licence # 88765. With five full time employees with more than ten years of experience in the Home Improvement field. We are one stop shop, meaning that our customers can rely on us for any construction project, commercial or residential. Our policy is to provide our customer with 100% satisfaction and the only footprint we leave in the project is the completed work satisfaction. We offer free estimates for any construction project, but for any electric, plumbing and or carpentry services we normally charge $80.00 for the first hour that involves labor only, if any parts are needed, we will add the parts' cost on top of our standard fee....

Sheldon & Sons Inc

In 1972 we started Sheldon & Sons as a small family run business. For over 40 years we have evolved into a full service painting contractor. Each step of the way we have worked hard to build a top notch reputation based on quality workmanship and attention to detail. Today Sheldon & Sons employees 12 work crews consisting of long time employees and family members. We have the expertise to perform jobs of all types and sizes, but pride ourselves on the personal attention that comes from a family owned business.

Cabinet Restoration Company LLC

The Cabinet Restoration Company is your cabinetry expert specializing in the restoration of kitchen cabinetry. It is our commitment to provide the highest level of customer service and quality to our clientele. Our highly skilled staff of craftsman have over 22 years of experience each and use only the highest quality solid wood products. This allows us to provide our customers with results that are guaranteed to be beautiful, durable, and affordable. "Our job is not done until you are completely satisfied!" The Cabinet Restoration Company can balance budget and artistry to meet your individual needs.

Offers by Cabinet Restoration Company LLC on Angi
Night And Day Industrial LLC

Est. 2021 by Charles Lednum in hopes of sharing the ability of cleaning and restoring all of the things we have watched slowly be transformed by our worst enemy... Dirt! We strive to renew what has been neglected or let go over the years and love to see our customers faces when they see our "Night & Day Difference". We know what it takes to get the job done right! So when you have perfection in mind, make sure you call us so we can share that vision and turn it into reality at any time you like! Call us anytime at 717-357-9433. Serving Maryland 24/7.

04/04/2017

Farra W.

I scheduled for two men to work for 8 hours each. One was over 2 hours late. He did not take a lunch, so he did work about 7 hours. One of the jobs I needed done was to fix an area on the ceiling where the sky light had leaked. This was done right before they left, and I was told once it dried, it would look correct. However, it looks very bad and unfinished, and when I contacted Jose about this (and inquired as to why I was charged a different price than I was given when I made the appointment), he responded that it needed to be smoothed out but never got back to me when I tried to get that scheduled. Nor did he make any apologies or offer any explanation for the price discrepancy. I was thinking about hiring them to do some painting, since they did well with painting trim and are very reasonably priced, but I don't feel like I can trust the final result to look as it should, nor do I feel that customer satisfaction is a priority.

Description of Work
Repairing drywall, fixing a leaking sky light, replacing hose bibs, caulking, touching up trim, replace loose siding

Category drywall,handyman service,interior painters

04/14/2016

Patrick F.

Really well. I only gave the management a 'C' for professionalism because I had to contact them first after waiting a few days to schedule an appointment, and even then they were reluctant to schedule right away. However, management was very responsive when I told them I had a tight window and made the appointment promptly. So 'A' for responsiveness. When the two workers -- Rene and another fellow whose name I can't remember arrived -- they were better than professional. Very skilled, flexible, adaptable, fair pricing. Even fixed things that I didn't mention or request. Tremendous.

Description of Work
Rene did everything I wanted and more. Fixed crooked dishwasher door, installed new drywall in bathroom ceiling, installed new bedroom door, fixed crooked front door, fixed and replaced broken vent.

Category drywall,electrician,remodeling,doors

03/30/2016

George H.

Description of Work
My church needed the glass double-door front entrance doors replace - All Interiors Repair Contractor, Inc. personnel were very knowledgeable and professional. The company representative came to my site, inspected the old doors and the company promptly provided a cost estimate. After several conversations, the company provided a written proposal of all specifics of the project and after agreement a contract was signed listing all specifics regarding providing and installing front entrance double-doors for my church building. OUTSTANDING JOB; VERY VERY SATISFIED AND WILL DEFINITELY USE THIS COMPANY (ALL INTERIORS REPAIR CONTRACTOR, INC.) AGAIN.

02/08/2016

yaning S.

Category electrician

07/14/2015

Kimberly M.

Jose and Jorge was very professional.

Description of Work
Fix kitchen cabinet, repair front door

06/22/2015

Catherine L.

Description of Work
Replaced Kitchen exterior door and installed new storm door on front of house. The storm door took the most time for it needed though to put in place with existing frame of house. The installations were done correctly with no short cuts or work arounds and that is what took most of the time to install. End results looks very nice and the mechanics of both doors work well closes great and locks with no problems.

06/22/2015

Nicole O.

Description of Work
The contractor didn't come prepared. I asked before I bought the service can they fix carpet that needed to be smoothed out. The owner said yes but his contractor didn't have the proper equipment and I asked him can you come back with the equipment he gave a response that I may need to buy extra hours. I contact the owner he replied that he would fix it if I purchased more hours too I explained 5 hours of service was more than enough time to fix it. I'm very disappointed with the service. I expressed again to the owner Jose that I'm not happy,the services that I gave on the list wasn't completed and nothing was done to at least fix what I had on my list.

Category electrician

04/30/2015

susan c B.

Description of Work
Jose and his team took out windows and closed openings with drywall to paint. installed recessed lighting, re-did a basement bathroom, replaced a bathroom fan, finished drywall repairs, removed and finished kitchen cabinets. |impressed and happy by work ethic, pace of work done. these guys were not taking breaks every hour to smoke or eat or walk around. they showed up on time and did what we asked. we would definitely request their help again in the future.

Category drywall,electrician,lighting,remodeling,home remodeling,interior painters,cabinet refacing

All our services are to meet updated building codes: Carpentry work that includes rough and finish carpentry. Any door replacement or repair including door closers. Electric services: new wiring, panel replacement or repiars. Plumbing: new piping system, foucet replacement or repair, vanities, toilets bathroom fixtures, etc. General building and home maintenance.

We do not provide HVAC services.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal