Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Rockville, MD
There are 6 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Rockville
- Dominion Surveyors, Inc.We had contacted several surveyors, and found Dominion to be the most reliable and reasonably priced. It did take a while for the project to be done, but the crew was extremely friendly, and even waited for us to return to the house (10-15 minutes) after they had finished to give us a walk through of the property lines. We received the plat both via email and hard copy. We appreciated the email so we could move more quickly with our fence project. We would definitely recommend them
- WL Meekins Inc Land SurveyorsThe experience went very well. The team was early, completed the task in a timely fashion, and provided clear explanations of the work that was performed. It has served me well in my conversations about property lines with my neighbors. I appreciate the value of the job and the cost associated with it. I will use them in the future should I have any other needs of this nature
- CRES SurveysVery, very well. Called Alan on Thursday, the survey team arrive the following Monday and I had the survey in hand just one week after I called. Terrific service.
- WL Meekins Inc Land SurveyorsThe survey team arrived on time, worked carefully, and completed the job within about four hours. Good job.
- Apex SurveysMy engagement with Apex Surveys, LLP was exceptional from start to finish. Kathleen, the Office Manager was professional and very responsive. She provided an extremely competitive quote and scheduled the survey to meet our needs. Mitch and Gaelen were informative and performed the survey in a timely and professional manner. This company deserves your business
- Price Land SurveyingDid not hire after getting an estimate three times that of a competing bid. We accepted the competing offer and the surveyor did a thorough and competent job.
- WL Meekins Inc Land SurveyorsI have used W.L. Meekins Inc. in the past and was very happy with there prompt service and final product. I needed to update my prior House survey and emailed W.L. Meekins on a Monday. They responded quickly to my email (within hours). On Wednesday the crew came out and performed the survey. They were very professional and friendly and reasonable prices On Saturday I received my survey. Outstanding service and as before I would not hesitate to use them again and I highly recommend this company
- CRES SurveysUtterly unprofessional, disrespectful, and to be avoided. These people cannot be relied on. I have had CRES Surveys perform surveys for my clients in the past, and I recently ordered another survey from them. They said they could get to it in the next few weeks, and would contact me to make arrangements. After waiting several weeks, I called to check in and see if they had an idea of when it might be done, and after sitting on hold for several minutes, the person on the phone said that they had "decided not to do this survey." When I asked why, they said that "it was not going to be financially advantageous," with no other explanation, which makes no sense at all. I have employed them to do similar surveys in the same neighborhood before. All of this with no communication with me
- Merestone Land Surveying PLLCVery responsive and prompt with coming out. They came out, did the survey, got the plat and everything.
- Price Land SurveyingSurvey went easily at a great price, would highly recommend would hire again. He clearly marked the corners of my yard, now I am sure where i need to install a new fence.
Land Surveyors in Rockville
- Business Description:We have been providing land surveying services to the Maryland and Washington D.C. area since 1951 and specialize in residential site grading plans, boundary surveys, house location surveys, civil engineering services, site plans, and moreRecent Review:The experience went very well. The team was early, completed the task in a timely fashion, and provided clear explanations of the work that was performed. It has served me well in my conversations about property lines with my neighbors. I appreciate the value of the job and the cost associated with it. I will use them in the future should I have any other needs of this natureSTERLIND B.
- Business Description:Residential, commercial, ALTA, boundary, location, fencing, elevation certificate, topographical surveys. Bruce Landes Surveyor environmental land surveyors and planners, has over 35 years of experience in the land surveying industry. Please call today for a free estimateRecent Review:Crooks and charlatans! BEWARE! We needed to have our property boundaries marked in preparation for a new fence. Was told by email that I would be contacted within 3-10 days after signing contract (signed on Aug 18) to arrange for a crew to come out onsite. I waited, no email, no phone call, nothing. So I reached back out via phone on Aug 24th for an update. No one answered, so I left a voice message. I did not realize my fence contractor hired a surveyor on his own so when my contractor's surveyor showed up on the 25th I assumed it was Bruce Landes Surveyor...I thought it was weird that they didn't call first, but I figured, maybe it was because I left a voice message the day before. Only after about 30 minutes of talking to the surveyor did it dawn on me, that he was hired by my contractor. So I called Bruce Landes (no one picked up again) and left another message. I then emailed them and explained the situation and asked to cancel my contract and get a refund of my $600 deposit. About an hour later, I get an invoice by email for $600 with no note or explanation. The invoice indicates it's for "Services rendered" including "calculations, office hours, courthouse deed research, copies, printing, dispatching field crew to site"....all came up to a neat $600. I responded to the email requesting an explanation as the Surveror's email did not indicate any cancellation or refund. And I was confused as I didn't think any work had started because no one had called me from this company and no one had shown up, EVER. I got a terse response saying because they had rendered services, no refund would be possible. I of course emailed back, asking for clarification as to what services had already been rendered? I've not received any copies, calculations, break down or results of any courthouse research and no one has ever come to my house. I've offered to pay for whatever work has already been done if I can see documentation of such. But I have not received any response since my last email on the 25thNamha E.
- Business Description:www.cairnssurvey.us We are a family owned and operated land surveying company based in Madison, Virginia. Our professional land surveyor services include the following: Boundary and Mortgage Surveys of all sizes Family Transfers and Administrative subdivisions Drainfield Plats/New Construction Layout Boundary Resolutions/Property Line Marking Our surveyor services include the conducting of boundary and mortgage surveys for Title and Settlement Companies, Real Estate Attorneys, and Realtors to..Recent Review:Reschedule Several times put the well site at the wrong place we had to have her come out again it cost us another $450 and put us back on time frame of 3 months having to have county re approve. Absolute worstRegina B.
- Business Description:Brian David Mahan, Master Gardener, and his expert crew have been helping homeowners in Silver Spring and Takoma Park, Maryland since 1993. We can reshape and beautify neglected yards, or any yards. Our creative expertise can provide you with a basic plan compatible with your needs and budgeRecent Review:There are not enough words to describe how wonderful Brian and his team from Yard by Yard Makeovers was! They are friendly, professional, and efficient. Brian not only listened to what I envisioned, but provided his expertise to bring my vision to life. I would highly recommend them to anyone who has landscaping needs. -Tonia ETonia E.
- Business Description:Remy Landscaping LLC, is a small local company offering personalized service in landscape maintenance, landscape installation and fence installation to residential and commercial customers. Our competitive business serves all of Montgomery County with a combined total of 10 years experience. We believe in providing the highest quality service through honest and responsible work at competitive pricesRecent Review:All good: RemyLandscaping are doing a solid job, they are friendly, reliable and reasonable when it comes to pricing. I have hired them repeatedly, and will do so in future. There might be a bit room for improvement when it comes to communication, but so far, I have always been able to get the services I needed in the time range I wantedBarbara W.
- Business Description:Family owned and operated. LAND SURVEYING and Land Planning in Virginia and the Washington DC Metro for over 20 years.Recent Review:Utterly unprofessional, disrespectful, and to be avoided. These people cannot be relied on. I have had CRES Surveys perform surveys for my clients in the past, and I recently ordered another survey from them. They said they could get to it in the next few weeks, and would contact me to make arrangements. After waiting several weeks, I called to check in and see if they had an idea of when it might be done, and after sitting on hold for several minutes, the person on the phone said that they had "decided not to do this survey." When I asked why, they said that "it was not going to be financially advantageous," with no other explanation, which makes no sense at all. I have employed them to do similar surveys in the same neighborhood before. All of this with no communication with meCody C.
- Business Description:We are a minority, woman-owned contractor. ROGUE offers minor to major total renovation services for residential and commercial clients. We are also experienced since 2005 with Fix/Flip Investors Rehabs and can complete these projects from design through buildout stage. Licensed and Insured in DC and VA
- Business Description:Specializing in ALL home services. We have professionals specializing in a variety of home services with years of experience, and those services that we don't specifically have in-house specialists, we have worked to create close relationships with outside contractor's who we are confident will meet our high level of service expectations
- Business Description:www.advengroup.net Averages 5 employees. Ten years in business Mail inquiries to email@example.com All work done in-house No outsourcing
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Buying a new home, designing a new addition, or dreaming up a new fence? Hiring a land surveyor is an important step for many big projects. Check out how much a property survey costs and how to budget for this important professional.
How much does it cost to clear land? The answer depends on the size of the terrain, how densely forested it is, and the general accessibility of the site. This guide goes over all the factors involved in your land clearing cost.
Find land surveyors in
- North Bethesda
- Washington Grove
- North Potomac
- Garrett Park
- Aspen Hill
- Montgomery Village
- Cabin John
- Silver Spring
- Glen Echo
- Chevy Chase
land surveyors in Rockville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Advance Engineering Group LLC701 W.Broad St #306
Falls Church, Virginia
- ALEXANDRIA SURVEYS INTERNATIONAL LLC3949 pender drive ste 120
- All City Builders & Fabricators411 New York Ave NE
Washington, District Of Columbia
- ANGLE3 Design Build LLC8116 Arlington Boulevard, Suite 228
Falls Church, Virginia
- AS&R Consultants, LLC2465 Centreville Road Suite J17-714
- Advance Engineering Group LLC
- Bertrand Properties, LLC8325 Cherry Lane
- Brad4Cad LLC5657 Utrecht Rd
- Brian Sandberg Construction Co. Inc.P.O. Box 3674
- Bruce Landes Surveyor8014 Midlothian Tpke ''' MD: 267 Kentlands Boulevard Suite #5058 '''
- BTLane Contracting4822 Stonefield Ln
- Bertrand Properties, LLC
- Dacca, Inc.1 Polk Ct.
N. Potomac, Maryland
- Dacca, Inc.
- HomeTek Contracting Inc.5750 Silver Hill Rd
District Hieghts, Maryland
- HomeTek Contracting Inc.
- I S ENTERPRISES1324 H St NE
Washington, District Of Columbia
- I S ENTERPRISES
- MACRIS, HENDRICKS and GLASCOCK P.A.9220 WIGHTMAN RD STE 120
Montgomery Village, Maryland
- Maddox Engineers And Surveyors, Inc.3204 Tower Oaks Blvd 200-A
- Marion Construction6408 P Seven Corners Pl
Falls Church, Virginia
- Millidec Engineers & Surveyors, LLC13505 Kildare Hills Terrace
- MACRIS, HENDRICKS and GLASCOCK P.A.
- Pyramid Land Development Solutions7476 New Ridge Rd
- Pyramid Land Development Solutions
- Yard By Yard Makeovers LLC7304 Carroll Ave # 229
Takoma Park, Maryland
- Yard By Yard Makeovers LLC
- Zee Fine Gardening4924 Albemarle St NW
Washington, District Of Columbia
- Zee Fine Gardening