Long Home Products

4.1

With Angi since November 2016

8530 Corridor Rd STE 200

Savage, MD 20763

Please call for more details.

With over 70 years of experience in home improvement, Long Home Products is the industry-leading company you can trust to give you peace of mind. We are a locally owned and operated company that values honesty and integrity and treats your home as if it were our own. We are experts in all aspects of roofing, bathroom, window and door projects. We pride ourselves on the quality of our work as well as our commitment to outstanding results. We look forward to building lasting relationships and guarantee your satisfaction!...

4.1

4.2

4.4

4.4

4.2

window replacement (156)insulation (128)door installation (54)roofing (37)home remodeling (27)fence company (25)siding companies (18)gutter repair (18)countertop installation (11)home energy audit (10)cabinet makers (8)plumbers (6)

08/10/2021

It went great. They are professional and on time.

Description of Work
I have a roof put on that is good for 50 years and I had gutters put in as well.

Category gutter repair,roofing

Work Completed On 06/15/2021

08/06/2021

The estimator arrived on time, was very efficient and gave us an estimate on the spot. The materials were delivered on time and the contracting crew came the next day and installed the roof. The crew was very hard working and finished the job to our satisfaction. The roof looks great!

Description of Work
Long Roofing put a new roof on our 8 year old, single story home.

Work Completed On 07/15/2021

03/07/2019

I am a 65 year old disabled veteran taking care of my 95 year old mother. We went with Long Roofing thinking we would have a professional experience. Furthest thing from the truth. Install was bad. No communication between anyone in the company to resolve issues. Repair/replace has been pursued since install in November of 2018. Company has refused to acknowledge mistakes even after numerous "insp...

Description of Work
Roof Replacement

Category contractors,roofing

Work Completed On 02/28/2019

Review for Long Home Products - 8530 Corridor Rd, Savage, MD - 37747762

10/18/2018

I had my old single pane windows replaced about 5 years ago. The Long crew was punctual and professional. They made all of the correct measurements, and the crew installed them with no issues on the scheduled day. The new windows are absolutely beautiful and I never feel that awful draft in the winter that I used to. Fast forward, and several of them have developed seal leaks. Lifetime warranty in...

Description of Work
Window replacement

Category replacement windows

Work Completed On 10/12/2018

06/20/2018

Would not call this company again. Asked for an estimate, they came out, thought the job would be a problem so they never contacted me back with an estimate. They think they are too good for their own business and have so much business they don't bother to call you back.

Description of Work
replace fence

Work Completed On 05/22/2018

05/08/2018

Long Fence installed about 500 feet of 5 board estate style wooden fencing for us. We had gotten 2 other estimates from top rated Angie’s List providers, but frankly, their numbers were too high for what we wanted. It’s just a fence. The installation team arrived 15 minutes late, but they worked throughout the day, and finished the job in one day. The cleaned up afterwards. I’m happy with the job ...

Description of Work
We needed our back yard fenced. Total linear footage of was about 500 feet.

Work Completed On 05/01/2018

03/31/2018

They showed up quickly to give me an estimate, and helped me figure out what exactly I needed. When they showed up to build the fence, they did it all in one day and it is perfect.

Description of Work
Fence build

Work Completed On 03/31/2018

01/14/2018

The repair went well; I am very pleased with the result. There was a delay of a few weeks between when I got the estimate & paid the deposit, and when they actually came out to do the work. The first time they came out to our house they had the wrong supplies and had to go back to retrieve the correct ones. Those were minor issues, though; overall everything went well.

Description of Work
chain-link fence & gate repair

Work Completed On 01/14/2018

08/19/2017

Excellent. Highly recommended. Warranty unsurpassed. Family owned.

Description of Work
New roof installed

Work Completed On 10/24/2016

07/17/2017

The was a terrible experience. Once I paid the deposit it was very hard to get a response from them to set the installation date which ended up being later than the salesmen said it would be. The installlers arrived on time on the day of install but not was a fluent english speaker which caused a few problems and a lot of frustration. No one from Long Roof showed up on the day of install. The inst...

Description of Work
I had a leak in my aging roof so I had them replace it. The installed new shingles and underlayment using a subcontractor for all work.

Work Completed On 07/18/2015

Roof replacements, window replacements, door replacements and bath replacements

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available, Check