All Around Fence LLC

Founded 2006 • With Angi since July 2012

8130 Ventnor Rd

Pasadena, MD 21122

I have been a business owner in the pasadena area for the past 10 years & have been servicing customers for 25 years. Why i’m in the fence & deck business is simple. I think there a lot of people like me that want and deserve a quality job at a reasonable price and someone that does what they say, not what a salesman wants them to believe just to make a sale. That’s why the owner is involved from start to finish so there’s no passing the buck such as that’s not what the salesman told me & sold me where is the salesman when the job has started and there are problems. At all around you will always be able to communicate with the owner all the way through the project. At the end of each project there is always a walk through with the owner....

10/24/2017

Wanda B.

Estimator came out and discussed our project with us but we never received a quote. I reached out to him and he said I would have that evening, still nothing. I wouldn’t recommend for any project.

Description of Work
Fencing quote requested

10/23/2017

Cindi A.

Jim promised someone would be at my house at 7 am to walk the job with me so I wouldn't be late for work. They came promptly at 7 am and were finished with the job before I returned home. When I came home, the fence was exactly as I had requested. Before the job, all my questions were answered promptly. I was expecting a 2-3 week wait to have my work completed but the job was scheduled immediately much to my pleasant surprise. The price was fair and reasonable, the work done quickly and professionally, and all my questions were responded to in a timely manner. Three months ago, my house was hit by a tornado and I've been dealing with another contractor who doesn't return my phone calls, makes promises to do something to get the repairs started and doesn't follow through. Working with All Around Fence & Deck regained my faith that there are still contractors out there who know great customer service means so much. If I ever need work on my deck or additional fencing, I know who I'll be calling

Description of Work
I requested a fence in my back yard

10/13/2017

Beverly S.

Professional, quality of work was great. I would recommend them to anybody that needs a fence. They arrived on the day and time they said they would and did an excellent job. The price was good and job was great.

Description of Work
Needed a fence placed on side corner lot

09/25/2017

Denny L.

The work was completed in one day, the workers were punctual and the salesman was very professional and personable. We think the end product is amazing and appreciate the fact they stand behind their product and work.

Description of Work
We had a fence removed and a new vinyl fence installed to replace the existing fence.

08/13/2017

Gary L.

Pretty much a fly by night company.

Description of Work
Needed estimates on two options for replacing and extending fence line. Son showed up as scheduled, very friendly and talkative about how they are a small company and aren't about being a big company but a family operation. Took the measurements and said he had to run the numbers through the program and would send me the quote. After 4 phones calls and two e-mails never heard from them again. I think as long as they have enough work lined up at the right prices for the next several weeks to keep their crew working, they pick and choose what jobs to get involved in. I wouldn't trust them to follow up on any adjustments they promise in their initial talk..

06/21/2017

Andrea K.

Jim was great to work with, great communication and quick turnaround with my estimate. They were able to install my new fence within a week or 2 and give me the best price.

Description of Work
replace wood fence with vinyl

06/09/2017

Debbie K.

I had an appt with Jim on 6/8 at 11:30 to give me an estimate on fencing. Normally I don’t write the type of reviews where a contractor is late, can’t make it, etc. but who at least calls or emails me. But I’m going to make an exception since he was a complete no show. I waited until noon and Jim was a no show – no call. First time I’ve had a contractor never show up. What makes this especially irritating is during our initial conversation he made a point to explain his frustration with folks who do write these kind of reviews but fail to acknowledge the good job his crew has done or put any positive comments – only reflect on the negative. I chose not to call Jim to see what happened because for me it was irrelevant at this point. I took 1.5 hours of leave from work & need someone who can show they are dependable for the estimate and the installation.

Description of Work
Scheduled an appointment for an estimate to have fencing installed.

06/02/2017

Stacie H.

Had Jim come out for quote, he said he would email me quote that evening. I never heard from him despite me sending emails and calling twice.

Description of Work
Replace fence

03/29/2017

Brian C.

Everything went great from beginning to the end

Description of Work
New fence installed

03/06/2017

Heidi A.

Working with Jim was great - we had a short timeframe to get a fence for a new puppy and also required easy to use gate latches so my disabled sister could easily open the gate. We also needed to have access underneath the deck closed out and Jim was able to recommend someone that could come out the next day. Jim was responsive and easy to work with.

Description of Work
Fence installed within a short timeframe for a new puppy

Mid-Atlantic Deck & Fence Co

Mid-Atlantic Deck and Fence Co. was established in 1987. We specialize in all aspects of construction, related to the decking and fencing industry. If you are looking to have one of our beautiful backyard resorts constructed by us for you. Or if you are the type of person that would like to do it themselves than we can help. DON'T WAIT CALL TODAY!!!!!!!! 1-800-833-9310 let's get started.

H & M Fence and Decking

We specialize in fencing services and repairs, for all types of fencing as well as decking services! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

CLM Home Improvements

CLM Home Improvements is a family owned and operated home improvement company. We are committed to providing excellent quality of work at a reasonable cost. With over 15 years of experience in the home improvements industry, our goal is to make every customer a satisfied customer. Although we have experience with all home improvements projects, we specialize in fence installation. We hope to be of service and make your next project a dream come true.

Maryland
    Maryland: General
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

Fencing - steel, wood, aluminum, split rail, wire, picket, vinyl, chain link & wrought iron. Animal fencing

Ask for details.