Proper lawn mower maintenance can keep it running longer. Whether it's sharpening blades or getting a professional mower tuneup, follow these maintenance tips.
Find top lawn mower repair services in Pasadena, MD
There are 7 top-rated lawn mower repair services in your area and 6 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Lawn Mower Repair Reviews in Pasadena
- Mower MastersAs a repeat customer of Tom's and Mower Masters I would highly recommend their services. Thank you for providing a reliable and convenient service that keeps my lawn mower and snow blower running.
- Mower MastersGreat job, really thorough and well done service work. I'm contemplating breaking some of my other gas powered equipment (i.e. lawnmower) so i can hire them again to fix it. Mower Masters did and excellent job, highly recommend their service.
- Mower MastersVery pleasant experience dealing with Tom and Debbie. After my appointment was set up for the first open date, Debbie called back after an earlier date became available.Tom makes house calls! The convenience of not having to lug the mower to the shop was a major plus. Unfortunately, after taking the time to determine the problem with my mower, Tom informed me that it was not practical, given the age of the mower, to spend the money necessary to get the mower running again. He then advised me of the cost and features of typical new mowers on the market. Total charge? NONE, ZERO, ZIP, NADA! I wholeheartedly recommend Mower Masters
- Mower MastersExcellent. Tom is fantastic and knows what he's doing. I'm not a mechanical guy and he answered all of my questions and then some. Full confidence in Mower Masters...plan to use them every year...have been for 2 years now!
- Mower MastersI first spoke to Debbie to schedule an appointment and based on the conversation I expected good service. To my surprise, I did not receive good but EXCEPTIONAL service. Tom went above and beyond to ensure that I was satisfied. Thank you, Debbie and Tom
- Mower MastersI sent them a request for a quote via Angie's List and they contacted me the next business day. Technician came to the house at the scheduled time and performed the tune-up. He was friendly and efficient. Lawn mower works great.
- Mower MastersDue to my husband’s illness, our lawn tractor and lawn mower hadn’t been used in a little over two years. We had a lawn service take care of the lawn during that time. When we decided to resume caring for our lawn ourselves again, we discovered neither the lawn tractor nor the push mower would start. We called Tom Brannock of Mower Masters to come and get them back in working order again for us. He came to our home early last spring, and proceeded to work his magic! He went over both machines thoroughly, patiently explaining what he was doing, and gave us advice on proper upkeep. They both ran perfectly through the spring, summer, and fall. We called in late September of this year to make an appointment to have him come and winterize the tractor and mower, and get our snow blower ready for the winter. Tom’s wife, Debbie, advised us to wait until early spring again to have the tractor and mower serviced, because they run a special at that time of the year. We really appreciated that advice! We did make an appointment to have the snow blower serviced. Tom came in mid-November and had it running like a champ in no time. We highly recommend Mower Masters. Quality work for a reasonable price. You can’t go wrong
- Mower MastersTom is a great guy! Some speed bumps with a delay in delivery of parts and Mower Masters staff taking a vacation (I don't hold that against them, everyone should take a vacation when they can), other than that, quality all the way around.
- Mower MastersI love their upfront pricing model, that prevents surprises. Tom not only cleaned the carburetor and got it running but also sharpened the blade but even left instructions on using only premium fuel, and never letting the fuel sit over the winter, so that the same problem would not occur again. Outstanding!!
- Mower MastersLoved that it could be done right at my home. Thought I was going to get an email with a window of time. Did not but Mower Master arrived during my lunch hour ( I work from home) so everything worked.
Lawn Mower Repair Services in Pasadena
- Business Description:Welcome to Affordable Pressure Wash Solutions. Affordable is the spin-off company of Budget Commercial Cleaning Inc. which was founded by Richard Bond in 1988 after his Honorable Discharge from the Army’s elite 82nd Airborne Division. BCCI is still owned and operated by Mr. Bond, Ellie Harvey who has been heading the office at BCCI for over 12 years and specializes in Construction Clean-up for all the area’s major builders, and Ellie's son, Johnny Hernandez, who enlisted in the US military af..Recent Review:My mom had some mold growing on the siding of her house and wanted a soft wash that would not damage the paint. We could not of asked for a better job done! It looked better than we thought it would by a great margin!! Very pleased with the service which was promptly done on time and with a kind, experienced worker. The price was right as well. If we need the job done again we know who to callAda Jean C.
- Business Description:One Stop LLC offers a variety of power washing solutions. We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate todayRecent Review:Brandon from One Stop was excellent. He was very thorough in getting up the snow and ice. He also salted the really tricky parts of our driveway, which was never done by other snow removal services.Bill T.
- Business Description:With over 20 years of turn-key home remodeling experience, Clarksville Construction specializing in major additions, kitchen remodeling, bathroom remodeling, basement remodeling, roofing, storm damage, decks, patios, windows, doors, carpentry, flooring, and painting for the interior or exterior of your home. Measuring performance by the long-term happiness of their clients. Clarksville Construction fosters a culture of transparency, partnership, passion, and hard work. Since 1999, they have..Recent Review:It went great. All work was completed as scheduled and we are very satisfied with the results and highly recommend Clarksville Construction Services for all your handyman projectsHarry A.
- Business Description:We are a full service lawn care company, From Weeky accounts to bi weekly , WE ARE STILL TAKING CUSTOMERS FOR WEEKLY AND BI-WEEKLY .. mulch , topsoil ect.. Also now offering delivery of Mulch , Topsoil, Stone ect Please call for more infRecent Review:I received a very quick response from Adam. Good service, good communication. Quick response was really appreciated. Good work.renee b.
- Business Description:Please note: We don’t service north of Arnold Maryland Freestate is a Mobile Lawnmower & Small Engine Repair Service. "We Come to You" You don't have to worry about hauling your Lawn & garden Equipment to a Repair shop. We do the repairs at your locationRecent Review:He did an outstanding job. He came the same day, gave me a quote, ordered the parts and fixed the snow blower the following week, after the parts arrive.Andres S.
- Business Description:Olympus Painting, LLC has been serving the New Jersey, New York and Pennsylvania areas since 2006. When John started his business it was important that people could trust him as a contractor when they hired him. John also wanted to provide a service that when finished, people would remember his name and recommend his services to others! John’s Success Has Grown Through The Years With Over 90% Of His Work Being From Referrals Alone!!! Today, Olympus Painting LLC remains a small local bus..Recent Review:We were RIDICULOUSLY THRILLED with the work that John and his crew did at our home. John was the first person who contacted me, and he provided us with the most reasonable estimate. They showed up when they said they would, demonstrated consistent hard work and respectfulness, and the finished project is just stunning. We plan to have them back next year to finish some of our other outbuildings on the property. Truly excellent workers, they get our highest recommendationMegan H.
- Business Description:Hunny Do is a service driven company committed to providing quality home improvements and repairs to home owners, property managers and real estate investors at affordable prices. As our name implies, Hunny Do specializes in those small to medium projects, that most contractors say that to small for us to do or they charge an arm & a leg for, and s second mortgage. Hunny Do makes improvements and repairs that beautify and add value to your home. From replacing a faucet, painting your living r..Recent Review:Hunny Do has fixed so many things for my rental property that I don't remember them all! This is my go-to company because they are responsive, fast and reliable.jenelle n.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..Recent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:Family owned & operated company. Factory trained & certified technicians. A company still operating with honesty and integrity.Recent Review:Beware customers make certain that when you choose to delete a part item prior to approving the estimate make certain that you see a deduction not only in the cost of the part but the labor associated to that part on the revised estimate. Notice the part cost deduction is separate from the labor cost deduction which is printed in red on your invoice. I have over 20 years of experience writing estimates invoices proposals for a very large company prior to retirement and this oversight I believe should not have occurred. In my case I deleted two items one being on back order which would have caused another major delay and the other item part I deleted was not necessary to perform. The revised estimate invoice from the company owner Dennis did not deduct labor cost after I decided to delete these too large labor intensive items on my invoice which saved me $66.75 after I brought this in accuracy to his attention. This was my first interaction with this company and my lastSteven B.
- Business Description:We have over 15 years of experience with many positive customer referrals and We are insured.We take pride in what we do,we enjoy restoring homes and helping rebuild dilapidated communities.No job is to big nor too smallRecent Review:*CONTRACTOR FROM ***** Where do I began......(sorry if this is long I have some things to get off my chest) Initially, I was referred to this Company for maid service from my realtor. However, when they arrived at my home to do a quote they mentioned they also paint and do most home repairs. Since we were in the process of selling our home and was actually looking for someone who does home repairs I thought why not take a chance and allow them to complete both to hopefully save some sanity, time and money. They were contracted to work on most of my home. There really isn't a part of the home they didn't touch. In the beginning besides the delay in completing the work, I thought they did a OK job. I gave them the benefit of the doubt due to COVID. It wasnt until after they completed the first huge job, where my husband and I were satisfied and decided to hire them to do additional work. The first job wasnt perfect but we thought we could live with it. SHOULD HAVE STOPPED WHILE WE WERE AHEAD! The second job was pretty huge too, but we started to notice the quality of the work ditirating. It started to seem as if they began taking short cuts to complete the work which began to show. They worked when they wanted. They really didn't set a solid schedule. Sometimes they didnt even show up and would not give notice. Luckily, I worked from home and was flexible. The icing on the cake for us and why I decided to right a review is one of their last jobs was my kitchen counter. Originally, he was suppose to put granite on the counter. He claimed that he couldnt find anything that would fit on my counter which didnt make sense. He suggested that he paint the counter instead. This process was cheaper and quicker, and we trusted that it would look nice and be of quality. Who doesn't want to save money and time????? After he painted, within hours it messed up. I will admit that we weren't sure who was at fault. But regardless, all the money that we spent with him we didnt think it would be a big issue to come back and repair. They also had a few more things to touch up on. He came back and repaired the counter and the same thing happened within minutes. I found it odd that he didnt want to stick around a few minutes just to make sure the same thing didnt happen.This time I know for a fact it was nothing we did. I was the only one home AND after he swiftly ran out as if he was running track once I got a hold of him he admitted that when he washed his hands after, he probably got water on the counter because it began to bubble up as soon as he left. When he finally decided to answer he said we needed to buy more paint. He said for us to purchase the paint and let him know and he will come back out. I explained to him the importance of him fixing this counter due to home showings coming up soon. It has been a little over a month and after multiple text, phonecalls and voicemails he has yet to return my call! To add insult to injury now the patio that they painted is now fading and it has only been a month. They also power washed our home and took off alot of the paint!! I honestly can go line by line of all the repairs that they did and find something wrong!! Between the unprofessionalism, work ethics and TRASH WORK, STAY AWAY!!!! Consider this your warning. I believe the main guy name is Isa Calderon-castro! *YOUR WELCOME * Note: The maid service did a great job! Stay away from any painting or repairs!!!!! I am sure with the quality of work from the repair side, the maid service is probably keeping them afloat. DATiffany H.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful lawn mower repair service articles
If your lawn mower will not start, it may have a clogged air filter or bad spark plug. A lawn mower repair pro walks through how to fix and avoid problems.
Reel lawn mowers make a comeback over power mowers thanks to their operating ease and affordability. Learn if a rotary mower is a smart choice for you.
Find lawn mower repair shops in
- Riviera Beach
- Lake Shore
- Severna Park
- Glen Burnie
- Curtis Bay
- Cape Saint Claire
- Brooklyn Park
- Linthicum Heights
- Sparrows Point
lawn mower repair shops in Pasadena
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Betel Handyman Services
- Betel Handyman Services
- Interstate Equipment LLC - Small Engine Repair6917 Proctman Ave
- Interstate Equipment LLC - Small Engine Repair
- VALUE EQUIPMENT INC8228 BELAIR RD
- VALUE EQUIPMENT INC