If your lawn is looking patchy, rough, or dead, the solution is probably reseeding your lawn to restore the grass and grow a healthy new lawn. Here’s how to know when is the best time to reseed.
Get matched with top Landscapers in Laurel, MD
There are 281 highly-rated local landscapers.
Recent Lawn Landscaping Reviews in Laurel
- Independence Landscape & Lawn CareBen Rupert was instrumental in providing a landscape plan in several areas in my yard that sorely needed attention. In the back yard, a tree that had been there for over 30 years had to be removed, and it left a desolate area. The large electrical box in front of this area was even more apparent without the tree. When entering the yard from the gate, there was nothing that was welcoming. Ben came up with a plan, and his team implemented it beautifully. There were other areas in the yard that also needed attention, and with Ben’s help, each were improved more than I could have ever imagined. His team removed my existing paver walkway from the extension of the driveway, hauled away the debris, extended and buried the below grade downspout into the back of the property and installed concrete sand to level and finished the back walkway with Techo-Bloc Eva Pavers. He installed River Jack Stone so that the water from the downspout would help alleviate drainage issues. He created a landscape bed and installed a Forest Pansy Redbud tree and decorative grass around the electrical box. Ben also improved other landscape beds and installed Techo-Bloc Edge Stone around them. The beds were cleaned, and mulch was installed. And finally, in the front of the house Ben’s team removed the old Azalea bushes, installed new soil, and installed Camellia bushes and mulch to finish it. I could not be more pleased with the crew’s professionalism and craftsmanship. I highly recommend Ben Rupert and the Independence Landscape & Lawn Care Team
- Independence Landscape & Lawn CareMark Haller (account manager) contacted me right away to provide an estimate and was accommodating to a schedule change. He answered my questions when walking around and reviewing my property, and provided an estimate by that evening. He set my expectations as to when the team would be available to provide the services and met those expectations; also notifying me the day before the team would be arriving. The team arrived promptly in the morning, completed the work quickly and neatly. The work was well done and they cleaned up and removed the debris
- Independence Landscape & Lawn CareWe have used Independence for 5-6 years. Mark has always been quick to respond and offers sound and professional advice when needed. His team(s) have always been prompt, courteous, and very professional. We will continue to use this lawn care company.
- Ballard Enterprises - Lawn, Landscaping, Tree ServicesThe guys did a great job. Went over it with me before and after. Great attention to the pruning and perfect clean-up as usual.
- Xtra Care Landscaping & Design INCEarly this year, I had a structural engineer at my house to assess what needed to be done to repair my retaining wall to extend its life for at least another 10 years. I took his recommendations, and then selected several contractors from AL to give estimates, one of which was Xtra Care. I met with four contractors in total. CJ, Project Manager, came right out and walked the entire length of the wall with me. This is a monster wall (for a private residence) consisting of 6x6x6 wooden posts. After meeting with CJ, I was convinced that they could do this job. I called Mari at the office and scheduled the work for the 3rd week of August, which was several months away. The fact that they were booked months in advance is obviously a good sign. I then called back the structural engineer and told him who I selected to do the work. When I mentioned Xtra Care, he said simply, "They're good...I've worked with them before." Good sign # 2. Due to the heavy rains in August, the job was pushed back a few times, which happens and is not a problem. Mari always emailed me with updates daily, and CJ always promptly replied to any calls or texts from me. Once the guys started, it was done in a few days as promised. They did exactly what we contracted for, and a little more. CJ also came back to the job to do a final walk through. The work turned out better than we could have imagined. We are very happy with the work, and the $4,750 was more than fair for what was done. And, the awesome communication was an added benefit. We would definitely hire Xtra Care in the future. Thank you CJ, Mari, and the crew
- Green Future ConstructionWe had a great experience with Green Future, specifically my point of contact, John Kattwinkel. We had a large project and received excellent guidance every step of the way. Not only did we add an amazing patio to my yard, but we were able to address serious drainage and erosion problems plaguing our yard. John was very helpful, knowledgeable and enthusiastic. The showroom is beautiful and inspirational. John's design plan made the most of our space and incorporated some personality as well! The company has terrific resources and our project was completed quickly and efficiently. Moving forward we will definitely stick with Green Future when ready to remodel the deck
- Green Future ConstructionWe are grateful for Green Future Construction’s excellent and professional workmanship. They went above and beyond in helping us design and build our dream patio and pavilion. Special shout-out to John K. (Designer and PM) and his crew for their top-notch service and commitment to the success of the project! They were detailed-oriented and artistically passionate from start to finish. Plus, they were true experts in hardscaping, landscaping, and design / build construction. We would hire them in a heartbeat! Big thank you. Gio E
- The Outdoor Advantage LLCOutdoor advantage did a superb job. They removed a large (20x12) fish pond that had been in place for over 30 years. They had to haul away about 6 tons of field stone then create a flat and level surface for the pool. They then seeded and put straw down on the bare area. They showed up on time and finished at the end of the day. Outdoor advantage is my go to company for any landscaping project. I've used them many times and wouldn't hesitate to use them in the future
- Mottern Masonry DesignThe Mottern Masonry team was great to work with and provided high quality work at a competitive price. We had them install a stone patio, approx. 120 SF, for a fire pit area. When Jeff came for the estimate we had an idea of what we wanted, but after discussing things with Jeff we changed our minds on patio shape and material, and it came out great. Ask questions and listen to advice. The installation team was also great. Communication was open throughout the process to ensure things went smoothly. And, of course, Guy was responsive and helpful getting us scheduled and setup. It's been in a month now, and the new patio is looking great! Price-wise, Mottern came in on par with their competitors. I would recommend them to anyone
- Xtra Care Landscaping & Design INCIt was a large project that took over four weeks to complete. Markus and his crew of two worked very hard, full days despite most days being very hot. They even worked a full Saturday after the previous day was rained out. We provided a photo of the outdoor fireplace we wanted and they built it beautifully. The project supervisor, CJ, was very easy to work with and made sure the project would "make us happy forever"
Landscapers in Laurel
- Business Description:Our goal is to provide every customer with a flawless and worry-free experience for every project we complete. We provide an endless list of outdoor and property services, so be sure to contact us with any questions you may have! When you work with our company, you will always be working and corresponding with the owner/operator Sean Bartz. Sean works directly with every client to ensure they are informed with the best information available to personalize every client's personal preferences i..Recent Review:Impressive! Sean Bartz and his team were professional, hard working, and efficient. We had 3 projects. Mason was informed and knowledgeable as we discussed the projects for the estimate, which came in timely and at a reasonable price. They went above and beyond in working with us on scheduling and recommending best solutions for the retaining wall project. We also appreciated their veteran recognition discount. AwesomeWendy B.
- Business Description:As landscaping professionals we provide a variety of services including lawn care and maintenance, tree trimming and removal, deck installation and much more. Our goal is continued growth within our community through integrity and excellent customer service!!! Please call our office for a free estimate at 202-961-0646Recent Review:Mychael and Shawn were so fantastic to work with. They responded to my request so quickly and were doing the work the same day. They completely exceeded my expectations. I wanted some tulip bulbs planted and the yard cleaned up and they made it look so beautiful. They worked hard all day and I thought their pricing was very fair and reasonable. They also stayed with the quote they originally gave me plus supplies which I appreciate! Mychael and Shawn were respectful and kind and I am absolutely going to call them next time we need some yard work done. Thank you!rebecca r.
- Business Description:WE SPECIALIZE IN SOLVING YOUR MOST PRESSING LANDSCAPE NEEDS ATD Landscaping is a full-service company in Olney, MD, with customers in DC, Montgomery County, and beyond since 1997. Professional teams create beautiful, welcoming gardens and outdoor spaces for homeowners, families, local organizations, and small businesses. We're also known for our highly-rated lawn & garden-maintenance services, Whether via word of mouth or online searches, when new customers find us th..Recent Review:Well done. ATD! Cracked cement front walkway became an attractive flagstone walkway to the front door.Xavier B.
- Business Description:Welcome to Best Landscape & Construction. Best Landscape Construction is a professional Custom Landscape and Masonry company serving in the Price Georges and Montgomery County. Our Business Philosophy is simple, We show up when expected and deliver superior Gardening and Masonry service at a competitive rate. How do we always know what the customer wants? Communication -we listen to your needs, then follow through with your project to fit your specific needs. Satisfaction always guaranteed. M..Recent Review:I love my new patio! The installation took to full businesses days and I was able to use the patio 24 after the work was done. What I appreciate the most about the company was that the owner was only a phone call or text away if I had any questions. Everyone was extremely professional and from excellent craftsmanship, I know that they take pride in the work that they do. I would highly recommend this company for your landscaping needsKarla H.
- Business Description:Award winning, locally owned and operated lawn care and landscape maintenance company. Everything from lawn mowing, lawn care, fertilizer & weed control programs, aeration & seeding, cleanups, mulching, landscape design & plantings, landscape drainage projects, grading, leaf removals, lawn rejuvenations, seeding & sodding, patios, walls, walkways, fences, decks and tree removal...we handle just about it all! Give us a call today for your FREE quote!Recent Review:They're great. We use them all the timeKATHY T.
- Business Description:We understand how important it is to have confidence in the people who design your landscape. We have a friendly staff of highly creative and capable people, and we pride ourselves in our excellent service recognized around DC area, Maryland and Virginia. That’s how we’ve built our business throughout more than 18 years and mostly through referrals. For more than a decade, Xtra Care Landscaping & Design, Inc, has provided professional lawn and yard maintenance as well as comprehensive landsca..Recent Review:Early this year, I had a structural engineer at my house to assess what needed to be done to repair my retaining wall to extend its life for at least another 10 years. I took his recommendations, and then selected several contractors from AL to give estimates, one of which was Xtra Care. I met with four contractors in total. CJ, Project Manager, came right out and walked the entire length of the wall with me. This is a monster wall (for a private residence) consisting of 6x6x6 wooden posts. After meeting with CJ, I was convinced that they could do this job. I called Mari at the office and scheduled the work for the 3rd week of August, which was several months away. The fact that they were booked months in advance is obviously a good sign. I then called back the structural engineer and told him who I selected to do the work. When I mentioned Xtra Care, he said simply, "They're good...I've worked with them before." Good sign # 2. Due to the heavy rains in August, the job was pushed back a few times, which happens and is not a problem. Mari always emailed me with updates daily, and CJ always promptly replied to any calls or texts from me. Once the guys started, it was done in a few days as promised. They did exactly what we contracted for, and a little more. CJ also came back to the job to do a final walk through. The work turned out better than we could have imagined. We are very happy with the work, and the $4,750 was more than fair for what was done. And, the awesome communication was an added benefit. We would definitely hire Xtra Care in the future. Thank you CJ, Mari, and the crewWilliam J.
- Business Description:Maryland Licensed Home Contractor. Services Include: Pool Maintenance & Servicing, Pool Opening/Closing, Pool Liner Installations, Pool filter/pump & Pool Plumbing, Landscaping Services including Lawn Maintenance, Commercial Landscaping, Deck Repair, Deck Installations, Hard Scaping, Pavers & Rock Retaining or Garden Walls, Commercial Snow Removal AND MORE!!!Recent Review:Perfect. Workers seem to take pride in their work. Got everything we ask for and then some. Suggestion of adding 2 French drains seems to have corrected an on going water problem. Added rock in the front of the house to match the one they put in last yearRay B.
- Business Description:IN BUSINESS SINCE 1979. 15 EMPLOYEES. All WORK IN HOUSE EXCEPT FOR FENCING. ALL EMPLOYEES DRUG TESTED AND BACKGROUND CHECKED. COST DETERMINED BY THE JOB. LICENSE #42490. INSURANCE #Q89-0102236-M. ADDITIONAL EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.orgRecent Review:I hired East Coast Landscape Design to take care of a sump pump drainage problem under my deck, as well as install a stone patio under the deck. They did a wonderful job with both. Mark designed the project and answered any questions I had. He provided all the necessary information and design plans to obtain approval for the project from my homeowners association. Katie was very helpful with scheduling, billing and answering gereral questions. Roberto and crew did a great job installing the patio and cleaning up afterwards. The patio looks great and the drainage issue has been taken care of. I wold definitely hire them again and/or recommend them to a friendJoseph P.
- Business Description:Full-service lawn care and landscape installation/ maintenance company. We proudly accept most major credit cards. We offer deals and discounts for new and existing customers.
- Business Description:Budget Landscape construction Inc, we offer a variety of Mowing services, mulching, sod installation, yard grading, yard clearing, planting, sod installation, paver patios, retaining walls, dry stack stone, concrete work, veneers, flagstones, firepits, mailboxes, excavation and junk removal which caters to the needs of Washington DC, silver spring, Columbia, Ellicott city, and northern Virginia residents. For more information contact us today to schedule your appointment. Please note, when p..Recent Review:I claimed a deal for 5 cubic yards of Mulch delivery and spread and waited for Nelson to contact me. No one every reached out to me. I then called and left him detailed messages with no response. Not sure what this company is doing but they have failed on their side to perform a task that they had a deal forJohn V.
Deals in Laurel for Landscaping
Explore our Solution Center for helpful landscaper articles
When it comes to repairing your lawn’s bare spots, overseeding can be the solution. Overseeding is a simple way to reinvigorate your lawn and restore your dead, patchy grass back to a lush, green carpet again.
A roof warranty is a lifesaver when it comes to conducting repairs, so you’ll want to keep your manufacturer’s warranty and your contractor’s warranty in good standing. Follow this guide to learn about common factors that void a roof warranty.
Find Landscapers in
- Maryland City
- Annapolis Junction
- Berwyn Heights
- College Park
- Glenn Dale
Landscapers in Laurel
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- '58 Foundations14872 Persistence Dr
- 1 ENTERPRISE LLC1402 North Capitol Street NW Ste 4
Washington, District Of Columbia
- 1st Lady Janitorial Services, LLC2275 RESEARCH Blvd Suite 500
- 2 Torres Remodeling8162 mount vernon
- 21st Century Lawn and LandscapingPO BOX 21
- 3 J's Next Level Landscaping4776 Benecia Ln
- 4 Season Land Care LLC1232 Rock Hill Rd
- '58 Foundations
- A & K masonry and concrete LLC11540 Philadelphia rd
- A & M Land ServicePO Box 5737
- A Clean Creation6504 Runkles Rd
Mount Airy, Maryland
- A Cut Above Complete Lawn Care, LLC28 Grant Street
New Salem, Pennsylvania
- A Professional Construction Co. LLC621 n edgewood st Baltimore
- A WOODSMAN TREE EXPERT INCPO BOX 43192
- A&D Remodeling LLC15403 Bounds Ave
- A&E Design - Landscape Contractors14320 Jarrettsville Pike 429
- A&P's Tree Service & Landscapes8649 Sudley Rd
- A-1 COMPLETE TREECARE & LANDSCANG4431 RINGWOOD RD
- A-1 TREE EXPERT CO1704 Henry Rd.
- A-fordable Tree Service, LLC3 Church Cir #274
- A-One Lawn Service/ Junk Removal6823 Riverdale Rd
- A-PLUS CONSTRUCTION LLC6107 WESSON DR
- A. Graham Maintenance4504 Sutherland Circle
Upper Marlboro, Maryland
- A.W. Flay Tree Surgeon LLC10396 Twisted Oak Ln
- AAA Lawn and LandscapesP O Box 338
- Able Home16311 Bawtry Court
- Able Homes Groups6766 Race Track Rd #204
- Above All Landscaping & Tree Service14714 Darbydale Ave
- Absolute Grounds Keeping, LLC16740 Oak Mont Ave
- Absolute Landscape & Turf Services IncPO Box 27
West Friendship, Maryland
- Acclaim Home Services5765F Burke Centre Parkway Suite 215
- Adam's Tree & Lawn Care Inc2817 Point of Rocks Rd
- ADAMS HANDYMAN SERVICESPO BOX 11205
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
- ADG Contractor3120 Collie Lane
Falls Church, Virginia
- Adirondack Tree Experts11304 Rhode Island Ave
- ADM Tree Service & Landscaping LLCPO Box 313
- Advantage Lawn & Landscaping IncPO Box 18745
- ADVANTAGE LAWNS LLCP.O. Box 467
- Affordable Home Services3664 Benson Ave
- AgroLawn6804 Martin Rd
- Akehurst Landscape Service Inc712 Philadelphia Rd
- Alashek Contracting957 Rosedale Ave
- Alba Contracting Co5312 Montgomery St
- Albert A. Karapetyan 4711 Rhode Island Ave
- ALC Custom Landscapes Inc5033 KLEE MILL RD S
- ALCOA CONCRETE & MASONRY INC4908 46TH AVE STE B
- Alcocer concrete and more10015 ellis rd
- ALDERTREE GARDENPo Box 5603
Takoma Park, Maryland
- Aleman Concrete Services1803 irene ct
- Alfaro's Tree ExpertPO Box 83802
- All About Lawns and Landscaping123 lariat road
- All American Lawn & Tree Service LLC1602 Belle View Blvd
- ALL AMERICAN SERVICES934 SHORE ACRES RD
- ALL ASPECTS LANDSCAPINGPO BOX 1287
- All City Builders & Fabricators411 New York Ave NE
Washington, District Of Columbia
- All Commercial Services1125 Harding Ln
Silver Spring, Maryland
- All Seasons Tree and Landscaping7610 Brink Rd
- All State Paving1705 Calderdale Ct
- All That P.O. Box 322
- All Weather Property Servies1194 Baltimore Annapolis Blvd.
- All Work LLC8722 Eddington Road
- All Your Needs In One4619 Luerssen Ave
- ALL-PURPOSE LLC2708 Afton St 2708 Afton street
Temple Hills, Maryland
- Allegiance Home Improvement Services, LLCP.O. Box 1670
Temple Hills, Maryland
- Allen & Son Yard Service3508 Madonna Ln
- ALLEN LAWN & TREE SVC INC6216 SEABROOK RD D
- Alliance Construction LLC11000 Brookland Rd
Glenn Dale, Maryland
- Alton's Roofing66 Silopanna Rd
- Alvarado Construction & Remodeling5708 31st ave
- Alvarado General Contractors118 Central Ave
- Alyosha Village13674 hiddenhollow ln
- American Irrigation3752 Beach Drive Blvd
- AMERICAN LANDSCAPING INC15530 PEACH ORCHARD RD
Silver Spring, Maryland
- American Lawn and Tree Specialists Inc5389 Enterprise Street Suite A
- American multi services
- American Roots Inc.10495 Balmoral Place
NEW MARKET, Maryland
- AMERICAN TURF INC1401 ROSSBACK RD
- AmeriDECK Ltd.34 shining willow way Unit 373
- AMICUS GREEN BUILDING CENTER4080 HOWARD AVE A
- AMJ Lawn & Landscaping Inc8211 A Baltimore Annapolis Blvd.
- Amplified Services3856 Pinewood terr
Falls Church, Virginia
- Ana Services2908 Weller Rd
Silver Spring, Maryland
- Angelic Home Improvements & Landscaping Servicesp o box 1423
- Angles by Taye
- Anthony Alberga Services LLC1337 Butterfly Lane
- Antonio Landscaping LLC6316 S Kings Hwy
- Antonio's Landscaping16556 sherwood Place
- Apex Contracting LLC4110 Sequoia Dr
- Apex Landscape2844 shananadale dr
Silver Spring, Maryland
- APlus ServicesPO Box 602
- APM Advanced Pest Management - Elkton913 N Bridge St
- Appalachian Tree Co Inc4081 Bill Moxley Rd
Mount Airy, Maryland
- Aquaguard Waterproofing6820 Distribution Dr.
- Aquarium Services Group6008 Windham Rd
- Aquatic EffectsPO Box 705
- Arandson costruccion11508 montgomery rd
- Arbor Green Landscapes5036 Massachusetts Ave NW
Washington, District Of Columbia
- Arbor Ridge Services LLCPO Box 152
- Arcbazar Inc114 Western Ave
- Archer Contractors RPD CorpPO Box 111
- A & K masonry and concrete LLC