Baumann's Lawn & Landscape

Founded 1987 • With Angi since August 2008

14409 Fairdale Rd

Silver Spring, MD 20905

Additional contact: Matt Baumann, mattbaumann1@aol.com. Rick baumann, rbaumannjr@yahoo.com Currently not accepting jobs under $5,000 due to high demand. Check back for updates!...

lawn care (109)lawn & landscaping (70)hardscaping (22)lawn treatment (20)mulch delivering (19)tree service (14)leaf removal (8)Patios (7)stone & gravel (7)excavating (5)irrigation system (3)hauling (3)

10/15/2021

quality of work is good. One issue was they tried to change agreed upon price after work was completed, however, they did honor original estimate. When reviewing my outside cameras to understand why agreed upon maintenance cost increased 100% from a few months earlier it became clear, two employees at all times were sitting in their truck while the other two were working...

Description of Work
Ivy Trimming

Category landscaping

Work Completed On 07/15/2021

01/30/2021

Rick returned our calls promptly and gave us a fair quote for services. Baumann's does not overcharge or upsell. Once we settled on Baumann's Landscaping as our contractor, we called Rick and the crew were out the next morning promptly at 9am. We were expecting two days of work to clear the brush, but they completed the job in 4 hours. The crew went above and beyond, killing vines choking our tree...

Description of Work
Brush and overgrowth clearing around the house.

Category landscaping,lawn service

Work Completed On 12/31/2020

We thank you for the kind words. You are a valued customer. Thank u.

07/30/2020

Baumann's Lawn & Landscape did an amazing job, in a short amount of time. I couldn't be happier. These are the guys to call! Santos brought numerous workers to execute the job. They effluent and fair I would call them again for my next haul job.

Description of Work
hauling job

Category hauling services,landscaping

Work Completed On 07/22/2020

Thank you for the kind words it means the world to our small business!

10/07/2019

I hired Baumann's Lawn and Landscape to fix my front lawn. The soil was mostly clay and sand and covered in weeds. They killed and removed all the vegetation, tilled the soil, brought in new topsoil, conditioned/fertilized, and then laid sod. The crew was fast, efficient, polite, and did an amazing job (hopefully this site allows me to upload photos after writing this). The work was done in 3 sepa...

Description of Work
Lawn preparation and sod installation

Work Completed On 09/23/2019

Review for Baumann's Lawn & Landscape - 14409 Fairdale Rd, Silver Spring, MD - 38155843

12/14/2018

Rick's team was on time and fast and proficient. Job well done!

Description of Work
Build a new window well and retaining wall

Category excavators,hardscaping

Work Completed On 12/13/2018

Thank you Mr. [Member Name Removed]. It was a pleasure working for you. Thanks for taking the time to write your kind words. Happy holidays..

11/25/2018

I called this company and left a message to get a quote for services I needed. I didn't hear back and left another message a week later, and I never heard from them.

Description of Work
Yardwork for my new construction home

Work Completed On 11/25/2018

Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We hope to do better in the future.

09/24/2018

he gave me estimation of 550$ for a job that is done by other provider for 35!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Are you sure this guy want to work?!!!!!

Description of Work
grass cut and removal.

Work Completed On 09/18/2018

This is not accurate. We provided an estimate for mowing at $175 per month to mow the lawn every week. If the member received a price for $35 per cut than that equals $140 per month.

08/13/2018

This summer's weather proved challenging to get our back yard re-landscaped. Rainy weather caused several delays but once things finally cleared, Baumann's crew came in force and did a beautiful landscaping of our back yard, including installing a sprinkler to keep things growing while we were away, installing a downspout drain, and adding pavers and a small stone patio. They also did a massive cl...

Description of Work
Yard clean up and backyard landscaping

Category landscaping,lawn service,drain pipe,hardscaping

Work Completed On 08/13/2018

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We appreciate your business always.

12/07/2017

I loved this company because they just *handled* it with minimal instruction and direction. I could not be more pleased. I hope to use them again when I want to redo the landscaping in the spring.

Description of Work
I have a tiny yard, a plot almost, but it was sorely in need of help -- overgrown bushes, new mulch, weeding, removing dead plants.

Work Completed On 10/06/2017

08/29/2017

They are excellent! They follow up on any requests, and have a very personalized service.

Description of Work
They mowed, and trim.

Work Completed On 08/22/2017

Landscape maintenance & enhancement - design & build landscaping - softscapes & hardscapes, landscape installation, landscape maintenance, landscape irrigation & water management, landscape nutrient management, landscape lighting