This guide explores the various factors that affect the cost of installing an interior door, including size, material, and type. Learn more about the cost of installing doors inside your home.
Get matched with top door installers in Essex, MD
There are 162 highly-rated local door installers.
Recent Door Installation Reviews in Essex
- Kitchen SaverIf you are thinking about or planning to renovate your kitchen, my wife and I can highly recommend Kitchen Saver Custom Cabinet Renewal for consideration. Our 46+ year old house was in need of a kitchen makeover. We looked at other companies but Kitchen Saver met all of our requirements at a reasonable price and in a projected timeframe that was 25% of the time required by their competition. We first met with Dan who made sure he understood our requirements and offered suggestions for consideration. He told us about and provided examples of materials and possibilities we had not realized were available. He made certain we understood what we would be buying, the time needed for each step of the project, and the tasks we needed to do in preparation. Project scheduling was handled smoothly and professionally by the office staff headed by Carol. In fact, after the original start date was set, they offered us the opportunity to start earlier and we accepted. On the start date, Brandon Montelune, the project leader and his assistant Walter arrived at the expected starting time and worked steadily. Even when working on his own, Brandon was meticulous and productive. He made sure we were satisfied with each step as he progressed through the project. At the end of the project, we had occasion to deal briefly with Derrick, Brian, Craig, and Nathan and each of them were top-notch individuals who demonstrated our satisfaction was their prime objective. Overall, Kitchen Saver and their employees were respectful of our home, and courteous to us in every interaction. Our total experience was one of dealing with a professional high-quality company. Rick and Gail Schimp
- Kitchen SaverThe work took 3 1/2 days. Simon Laurence arrived ontime each day, and did a superb job on my cabinets. He is highly skilled and has a pleasant personality. I could not be happier with the tansformation of my kitchen. The wood is gorgeous..
- AROCON Roofing & ConstructionThey completely rebuilt our roof, installed 19 new windows and re-sided the entire house. The entire crew was extremely professional and hardworking. If I had to call the office, they always answered the phone and once scheduled, the crew arrived on time, every time. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for an exceptional contractor. They were also well priced especially when you consider the quality of the workmanship. From the estimator, to the crew, to the office staff, it was a great experience and they have a customer for life. We have built 3 houses and worked with many contractors over the years. Arocon is terrific from start to finish
- Clarksville Construction Services, Inc.It went great. All work was completed as scheduled and we are very satisfied with the results and highly recommend Clarksville Construction Services for all your handyman projects
- S & J Painting & RemodelingEverything went perfect. Elias did an excellent job. He was punctual and kept us updated every step of the way. He cleaned up perfectly every night. Everything was installed to our exact specifications. We will continue to use S&J for any future projects.
- S&K Roofing, Siding, and WindowsS&K did a complete exterior remodel for me (main roof is the only think I did not have done). I was so happy with completed project. It looks AMAZING!!! My neighbors have used phrases like "you have an amazing eye" and "your house is a showstopper". All the of sub-contractors were polite and courteous. They cleaned up well. I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone. I put the before and after pics on my FB page and I have already been asked "who did the job?". Eric (sales), Mary (siding and gutters), Cindy (metal roofing) and Dane (windows and door) were all great to work with. They were available whenever I had a question
- Clarksville Construction Services, Inc.Great. Consistent communication throughout project, attention to detail through to completion. Use Buildertrend for project documentation, invoicing, and communication, which made everything easy .
- S & J Painting & RemodelingS&J did an excellent job! They were reliable, prompt and competitively priced. Jerry gave me a realistic timeline and didn’t over promise and under perform. They were also receptive to changes I wanted to make as the project went on. There weren’t any surprise charges and I was kept apprised of the work being done. I would recommend S&J to family and friends. They do great work at a great price
- Peak Custom Remodeling CorporationEverything from the initial consultation to the final walk-through went as smoothly as could be. I still had the original 60 year old wooden windows, an original back door, and original gutters, and they were in very poor condition. I would get so much moisture on the inside of the windows in winter that I would have to go around with a towel to wipe off the windows and window sills ,not to mention that they were very drafty and hard to open and close properly. I met with Tony, who was great to work with. It was such a relief not to have a pushy sales person take up my whole night with a long aggressive sales pitch. Fast forward to the day of the installation...The windows & door were replaced in one day, and the gutters were replaced a few days later. The crew was courteous, clean and professional, and everything was cleaned up completely when they finished. I wasn't asked for the final payment until we did a walk through weeks later, with Howard, the Quality Control Supervisor, to look at the windows, the door, and gutters, and made sure there were no questions or concerns. As far as contractors go, Peak Custom Remodeling was a great find and very easy to work with. If I decide to replace any other doors, or the roof, or do any additional work on the house they will be the first company I call
- Unicorp Home Energy ServicesFrom the quote to the completion of the installation, we were very happy that we chose Unicorp. We did a full (28 windows) window replacement and 1 exterior and storm door replacement. The windows are the Prodigy by Uncorp windows and they are beautiful and well-made, and the price was more than competitive with the other quotes we received. Our house is 100 years old and still had the original windows, so it was a very challenging and lengthy installation, but their installer did an excellent and very thorough job. We plan on using Unicorp again in the future when we replace our remaining exterior doors
Door Installers in Essex
- Business Description:We are your "Window & Door Professionals!" we sell and install Factory Direct windows doors storm door sliding glass doors French doors Garden windows Bay and Bow windows installed complete by our A rated 5 Star rated Factory trained installers Free Estimates in home....No 5 hour presentations No crazy high price We purchase all of our products directly from the manufacturer to help you save money We will never add any hidden fees. We will meet any special requests. We will get the job done r..Recent Review:March 1, 2021 is the initial project date. After 5 months July 12m 2021, installer came but with the wrong door. We gave 780.00 as deposit payment and agreed to BBB to provide refund. Until now BBB and I never heard anything about the refundKathy C.
- Business Description:At Peak Custom Remodeling Corporation we specialize in energy efficient custom windows and doors, thermally insulated siding, roofing and gutter systems, and insulation. We service the entire Baltimore Metropolitan and Greater Maryland area covering over 10 different counties. The home improvement industry is, or at least it should be, a people business. From the people that work in office, to those installing the jobs, and most importantly to the customer. If you work for and with good peopl..Recent Review:Excellent! The people in this company are very professional, the installation crews are hard working and do an excellent job. The products they use are excellent as well. My house looks beautiful now. Many thanks. I highly recommend this companyJean H.
- Business Description:Specializing in windows and doors installation! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today! jbrwindowsanddoors.comRecent Review:They were on time, quick to complete the job. Would definitely use again in the futureNicole D.
- Business Description:Angies List Super Service Award Winner for 10 straight years (since 2009). Voted "Baltimore's Best Handyman" - 2018 Readers Choice Baltimore Sun One call does it all! At Mr. Handyman, we complete jobs faster and better because you don’t need to make multiple phone calls to multiple contractors. Our insured technicians can take care of all of the projects on your "to-do list" saving you time from the first phone call all the way through to project completion. We promise to offer you peace of m..Recent Review:Work was completed in the estimated time and within budget for materials.Rich W.
- Business Description:Our Shower Door King team has over 50 years of cumulative experience in the kitchen/bath industry. Shower Door King has been engineering and installing high-end frameless shower enclosures for over 15 years. Our crew members are exclusively shower doors installers. By specializing in only one trade, Shower Door King is able to give the best quality product and installation. At Shower Door King we pride ourselves on excellent customer service. We return calls within hours (not days). We typica..Recent Review:Great experience, starting with the telephone call and estimate followed by the professional measurement and finally the excellent installation. This team specializes in one thing and they do it extremely well. Highly recommendedDHRUV G.
- Business Description:We are a family-owned, Baltimore based company specializing in a variety of household needs. Our Chief Engineer, John, is an expert mechanic, carpenter, and mason. We strive to provide the best quality work for the best price with the best customer service. Our work is driven by industry standards, not cost. We are especially passionate about helping families and caregivers of people with special medical needs. We are the parents of a child with special needs and know how stressful that life ..Recent Review:It was excellent. He was professional, he's really nice, any questions that we have he is capable in answering it and he figured out what to be needed.Jeremy B.
- Business Description:***TAKE ADVANTAGE OF MY BACKSPLASH SPECIAL (call for details)*** Family owned and operated! When you hire Peñate Tile & Home Improvement you are hiring a company that is worth it. We hold ourselves to the highest standards so expect your project to be done with that in mind. Quality work over quantity of work. We pay attention to every detail in our customer's needsRecent Review:Ronald and his crew were very professional, did everything in record 2-3 days time including cleaning up, to the professional quality. will definitely recommend them and will rehire them.Indu D.
- Business Description:“MINIMUM JOB 5500.00 and Up. **** Specializing in Exterior Painting, Staining & Carpentry. Cedar, Redwood, Wood, PVC, Vinyl, Aluminum, Steel, Fiber-Cement, Brick .... all types of surfaces! ( No Handyman Service )Recent Review:Outstanding. Great crew. Very high quality job. Attention to detail. Very fair price. Everyone on the street is complimenting and asking who did the work. Just an outstanding job.Brian E.
- Business Description:We are a full-service remodeling/contractor firm in the DMV metro-area. We offer all services necessary to improve your property and increase its value. From construction and repairs to project design, we work diligently to deliver every renovation and repair project on time and on budget. Our services include: Roof and Gutter Repair/Replacement; Electric; Plumbing; HVAC Full Kitchen and Bath remodeling and design; Basement and Space build-outs; Age-in-place retrofits; Painting, interior an..Recent Review:I had an awesome experience with Howard Management LLC. They were professional and on time. They quoted a great price for my bathroom renovation. It was an awesome experience and I will be using them again!LaShaunda H.
- Business Description:Family owned and operated. 30 years experience in roofing and remodeling Specializing in roofing, siding, windows and exterior doors. Licensed, bonded and insured.Recent Review:It went great. The owner, Bob Bennett, came over and was friendly and helpful in answering questions. The team of workers did an excellent job. They worked fast in the hot sun and were friendly.Gayle G.
Deals in Essex for Doors
Explore our Solution Center for helpful door installer articles
A storm cellar door secures your basement bulkhead, which offers an extra exit or storm shelter in case of emergency. Since these structures create another “in” to your home, choosing the right cellar door is crucial. Find out what to look for here.
If you’re looking to enhance the security and style of your home, a security door is a smart investment. With many options to choose from, they often look like a regular front door, but stronger. Learn the pros and cons of security doors.
Find door installers in
- Middle River
- Sparrows Point
- White Marsh
- Perry Hall
- Curtis Bay
- Brooklyn Park
- Glen Arm
door installers in Essex
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 20/20 PROFESSIONAL HOME SERVICES2407 HARTFELL RD
Lutherville Timonium, Maryland
- 20/20 PROFESSIONAL HOME SERVICES
- A & F Construction Services9705 Mill Centr Ste 603
- A Professional Construction Co. LLC621 n edgewood st Baltimore
- A TO Z CONSTRUCTION & DESIGN2901 GARNET RD
- A-1 Decks & Home Improvements1300 Old Mountain Rd. South
- A-Z Home Enhancements, Inc.503 Cedarwood Ct
Bel Air, Maryland
- A.M. Builders11962 Queen St
- ABC Garage Door Repair647 Lofstrand Ln
- About Time Windows100 N. Essex Ave
- ACCENT REMODELING937 SOUTHRIDGE RD
- Ace Handyman Services of Central Maryland6235 Sykesville Rd
- Ace Home Improvement LLC4473 Southern Business Pk Dr
White Plains, Maryland
- ADKINS CONTRACTING CO., LLC1202 NOTTINGHAM RD.
- ADT First Choice Home Security 5302 East Dr
- Advance Moisture Protection Inc1103 Culloden Ct
- ADVANCE REMODELING2526 N Charles St
- Advanced Lock & Security222 Third Ave
- Advanced Security Safe and Lock217 E Baltimore St
- Advanced Security Safe and Lock2061 York Rd
Lutherville Timonium, Maryland
- Advanced Security Safe and Lock6318 Reisterstown Rd
- Advantage Home Exteriors706A Pulaski Hwy Ste 2
- Aerostar Contracting, LLC1820 Lower Forty Lane
- Aerotech Gutter Service of Metro Inc7045 Kit Kat Rd
- AES Builder & Home Improvements6915 Golden Ring Rd
- Affordable Home Services3664 Benson Ave
- Air Tite Windows & Doors7855 Belair Rd
- AJ Construction & Development LLC9244 E Hampton Dr Ste 612
Capitol Heights, Maryland
- All About Doors Inc7120 E Furnace Branch Rd Ste A
Glen Burnie, Maryland
- All American Intelligent Solutions707 E. Ordnance Road, Suite 404
- All Interiors Repair Contractor, Inc.6530 Corkley rd. .
- ALL STATE HOME IMPROVEMENT583 Frederick Road SUITE. 6C
- All Trades Building and Construction LLCPO Box 765 Fort Meade
- Allen Construction Group LLC3821 Yolando Rd
- Alliance Garage Doors Inc411 Baltimore St
- Allied Garage Doors IncPO Box 3020
- Allmaster Builders Inc7609 Energy Pky Ste 801
Curtis Bay, Maryland
- AM Home Improvements7701 Whays Ln
- AMB Home Designs6001 Twilight Ct
- America's Handyman Service7415 Watersville Rd
Mount Airy, Maryland
- AMERICAN BUILDERS CORP505 BRIGHTVIEW DRIVE
- AMERICAN CONSTRUCTION SERVICES10602 Guilford Road
- American Contracting Services Inc1620 Providence Rd
- American Design and Build221 Gateway Dr
Bel Air, Maryland
- American Home Center Inc10778 Tucker St
- American Home Contractors Inc11820 W Market Pl Ste F
- American Horizon Windows and Doors311 George Ave
- American Lifts and Remodeling9522 Deereco Rd
- American Remodeling Corp8017-C Dorsey Run Rd.
- American Signature Remodeling8441 Belair Road G4
- American Windows & Siding5609-D Sandy Lewis Dr Unit D
- Anchor Contracting, Inc767 Shore Dr
- Anderson Service MD1700 Bordeaux Ct
- Angler Carpentry LLC1442 Gordon Dr
Glen Burnie, Maryland
- anne arundel anti-slip llc.612 ransom court
- Architectural Window Supply, Inc2062 Generals Hwy
- Archway Remodeling Inc1614 Terrace Dr
- Arcitectus Design-Build, LLC1224 Bear Hollow Ct
Forest Hill, Maryland
- Arco Painting & Remodeling LLC14405 Innsbruck Court
Silver Spring, Maryland
- ARDO Contracting Inc9693 Gerwig Ln Suite G
- ARHT Home Solutions 15867 Crabbs Branch Way
- Armor Home Improvement7706 Brightside Ave
- AROCON Roofing & ConstructionServicing All of Maryland and Virginia 101 R John Street
- Art Stone Home Improvements L.L.C1008 Petworth Way
- Artisan Construction Inc1610 S Shore Pkwy
- ARTWORKS INC2103 TRED AVON RD
- Ashford Kirby Inc438 Girard Street T-3
- ASPEN CONTRACTING3115 RIBBLES FOLLY
- Atlantic Acquisitions, LLC53 Odeon Ct
- Atlantic Door Control Inc9550 Berger Rd
- Automatic Doorz7913 Brightlight Pl
Ellicott City, Maryland
- Avedon USA LLC505 Commerce Dr
Upper Marlboro, Maryland
- A & F Construction Services
- B & A Contracting, LLC2200 Garrett Rd
White Hall, Maryland
- B&R Contractors LLC.4201 Townsend ave
- Badger Contracting Inc9505 Reisterstown Rd 2N
Owings Mills, Maryland
- Baltimore Design Build, LLC7942 St Monica Dr
- Baltimore Lead Paint Services LLC303 S Wolfe St
- BALTIMORE LOCK & HARDWARE3950 FALLS RD
- Baltimore Siding & Window Co2682 Ideal Court
- Baltimore Window Factory8871 Citation Rd
- Baltimore's Best Home Improvement Company6715 Old Pimlico Rd.
- Barry's Capentry5515 Heming Ave.
- BasementRemodeling.com 1680 E Gude Dr Ste 313
- BAY CONSTRUCTION, LLC7736 DONEGAL BAY DR
Glen Burnie, Maryland
- Bay Kitchens8555 Pulaski Hwy
- BAYSHORE BUILDERS1300 MONT CLAIRE DR
- Bellvale Construction Inc.2124 Bellvale Road
- Beltway Builders766 State Route 3 N
- BELTWAY GARAGE DOORS13110 Esworthy Rd
- Benfield Remodeling805 Coxswain Way Unit 208
- Beryl & Granite Towers LLC8260 Patuxent Range Rd
- Best Deal Home Improvement LLC43 S PAULA ST
- Best Value Property Solutions Inc15900 Sherwood Ave
- Better Homes Inc8306 hillendale road
- BEZALEEL CONSTRUCTION1716 WENTWORTH AVE
- Birdland builders512 Crain hwy unit 8
Glen Burnie, Maryland
- BKC Exteriors llcPO Box 679
- Blair Construction LLC301 Najoles Rd Suite 206
- Blue Moon Glass & Mirror72 Eastwood Dr
- Blue Robin Contracting Services LLC822 Guilford Ave Ste 139
- Blue Sky Painting & Carpentry LLC10015 Old Columbia Rd Suite B215
- B & A Contracting, LLC