Eco Pro Restoration

Founded 2002 • With Angi since June 2010

We are a locally owned and family operated in Baltimore, MD. Our company has been in service since 2000 and we have over 35 years of collective experience in the industry. Our company is one of the few companies in the area that offers Particle Testing. We accept all insurances. Do not let the your insurance company tell you what remediation company you should use. It is your right to choose your own. We look forward to hearing from you. ...

Women Owned & OperatedWomen Owned & Operated
24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

mold removal (70)water damage restoration (21)basement waterproofing (9)air duct cleaning (8)biohazard cleanup (2)drywall (13)insulation (9)carpet cleaning (6)interior painting (5)asbestos removal (2)hauling (2)

12/29/2021

mitch D.

excellent evaluated the issue one day rectified it the next

Description of Work
mold removal

Category carpet cleaners, drywall, mold removal

Work Completed On 12/29/2021

Thank you for your kind words. We are glad we could help.

10/19/2021

Netanel G.

I was looking into a home that smelled like mildew in the basement. An Eco Pro member came out within a day and took a thorough look at the inside and outside of the home, looking under carpets and couches, pulling aside bookshelves to make sure he really saw everything. He told me the sources of my mildew problems, and what I could do to resolve them. He even showed me how to use a dehumidifier. Best of all, he told me I didn't need his services. Incredibly honest and a pleasure to work with.

Description of Work
Mold Inspection

Category carpet cleaners, basement waterproofing, mold removal

Work Completed On 10/18/2021

Thank you for your kind words. We do not use scare tactics. We help educate the consumer to make the proper decision regarding their issue.

09/01/2021

Stacey G.

Honestly found and told us the source of the mold and how to fix it without being a major expense. Cost him getting a big job - he could have told us anything. Hope we never need his services for anything major, but we’d trust him if we did!

Description of Work
Mold evaluation

Work Completed On 09/01/2021

Thank you for your kind words. We are not salesman. We do not use scare tactics. We help educate the consumer to make the proper decision regarding their issue.

08/17/2021

Mindy S.

When we had a major leak in our roof, we turned to Eco Pro. Mr. Stal assessed the situation. He determined the extent of the damage and oversaw the removal of the damaged walls, ceilings, etc., as well as the rebuilding. On top of that, he worked with our insurance company to make sure that our losses were compensated for. Mr. Stal is an expert in his field, and he had the know-how and equipment needed to do a professional job while containing the mess so that we could live in our home while the work was being done. Mr. Stal treated us with respect, and guided us without imposing his vision on the reconstruction. His prices were very fair, even generous. Mr. Stal’s crew had a workmanship pride, and they, too, were respectful. We felt confident with Mr. Stal, and we trusted him to do the job right because he is an honest, straight person. No one ever “plans” to need water damage remediation, but when it happened to us, we were fortunate that Mr. Stal and Eco Pro were there to help us through. E. and M. S.

Description of Work
Repair damage from a major roof leak

Category drywall, hauling services, insulation, water damage restoration, interior painters

Work Completed On 08/16/2021

Thank you for your kind words. We are here to help in time of need.

07/02/2021

Cindy M.

I had received the estimate in November of 2020. I called in late June to ask that they come & remove the mold. They responded immediately, and scheduled the removal for July 1, 2021. The work had to be rescheduled due to an employee's absence. They managed to do the job later the same day. It was painless. I am quite pleased.

Description of Work
Removal of mold on ceiling of guest bedroom

Work Completed On 07/02/2021

Thank you so much for your review. We really appreciate it!

04/23/2021

Louise F.

Excellent--Jerry came out himself, did the estimate, talked to our insurance adjuster and it all was completed. Workers were on time, quality of work was excellent. Everything worked within allocation.

Description of Work
Water backup restoration, asbestos removal, bathroom installation

Category drywall, water damage restoration, basement waterproofing, asbestos removal

Work Completed On 04/19/2021

Thank you so much for your review. We try to help customers in any situation.

04/21/2021

Aline R.

Very responsive company and services were timely and professional

Description of Work
water remediation and build back of damaged area

Category drywall, water damage restoration, interior painters

Work Completed On 04/21/2021

Thank you so much for your review. We try to help customers in any situation.

12/28/2020

boruch B.

fantastic! quick service, pleasant workers, good price.

Description of Work
mold testing

Work Completed On 12/17/2020

11/08/2020

Juanita S.

It went very well. I highly recommend this company. Jerry and his team showed up on time and did an excellent job in removing all the mold from my basement. I cannot say enough positive things about this company. I am a very satisfied and happy customer.

Description of Work
Mold Remediation

Work Completed On 09/09/2020

Thank you for your kind words. We are not salesman. We do not use scare tactics. We are fair priced. We help educate the consumer to make the proper decision regarding their issue.

10/26/2020

Matthew G.

I highly recommend Eco Pro. Jerry was very friendly, professional, and knowledgeable. He did not charge us for services that we did not need. Their honesty is impeccable. Although we had some mold in our house, Jerry let us know how to clean it ourselves, without charging us anything.

Description of Work
Mold Inspection

Work Completed On 10/26/2020

10/18/2020

Lynne F.

This company is SO honest. We were told what our problems were and were not. The mold was a very "surface" problem and not as much of a concern as we feared. We were told the basics of how this company could clean up what was there, but also what we could do on our own about it and how we could avoid this problem in the future. Jerry was very honest & helpful and I really feel we could trust this company if we need them.

Description of Work
Mold evaluation

Work Completed On 10/18/2020

09/02/2020

Sylvia K. S.

Jerry came out and, unlike the other guys, he advised me to simply remove the wallpaper and paint, no treatment needed. He did not find any mold in 2 places where another mold inspector said there was mold. I think that other guy was just trying to scare me. Jerry did find mold inside a cabinet that no one else even noticed! In addition, he looked at the furnace filter and pointed out that it needed to be replaced, it was so dirty! No one else even looked at the filter. If you want an honest trustworthy and through mold inspection, call Jerry!

Description of Work
mold inspection and remediation

Work Completed On 09/02/2020

08/26/2020

Brian S.

Very quick response to our call. Looked at our problem and gave a quick assessment and resolution. Great to see honest and accurate assessments in today’s world.

Description of Work
Assessment of potential problem

Work Completed On 08/26/2020

06/22/2020

John P.

Went great, detailed, professional, timely, and a fair price for services.

Description of Work
Mold remediation

Work Completed On 06/16/2020

06/08/2020

Margie K.

The owner, Jerry Stal, provided a competent inspection and assured me that all that my basement needed was a surface treatment. This was inexpensive. He saved me thousands of dollars because the other companies recommended a lot of tear down and other costly actions.

Description of Work
Inspection and remediation for extensive mold in finished basement

Work Completed On 06/08/2020

04/12/2019

Kimberly O.

The company did an excellent job. Hope I never need them again, but would hire if needed.

Description of Work
Clean up for water damage.

Work Completed On 04/12/2019

Thank you for your kind words. Our job is to educate the consumer so THEY can make a decision as to what needs to be done.

10/26/2018

KEISHA H.

It was a very pleasant experience. I spoke with Jerry on the phone prior to the job and he made me feel very comfortable with the process by breaking everything down for me over the phone and explaining it in great detail. He arrived promptly on the day of the job and picked things up where we left off on the phone. He walked through the property, performed a visual assessment and determined that further mold testing was not needed. Overall, I had a great experience with Eco Pro Restoration and would do business with them again and recommend them to my friends.

Description of Work
Mold Assessment and Inspection Testing

Work Completed On 10/25/2018

10/16/2018

Steve L.

Very thorough, responsive, and insightful.

Description of Work
Mold Inspection

Work Completed On 10/16/2018

09/12/2018

Keith K.

We are experiencing water leakage issues in our sunroom which have caused discoloration and damage to the wooden floor. We contacted Eco Pro to find out whether they could waterproof the exterior base of the sunroom windows as well as check for and correct other sources of leakage. We called and Jerry came by several hours later, made an assessment (including pointing out a couple of areas where it appeared water is coming in via the subfloor even though it was not obvious on the floor surface), and suggested we contact service providers who specialize in sunroom builders or window repair. Although his company does not work on this type of water issue, we very much appreciated him coming out to give us an free assessment and advice on who might be able to help us. If we need the services his company provides, we would not hesitate to contact him.

Description of Work
Evaluate whether Eco Pro could fix water leakage issues we are having in our sunroom.

Work Completed On 09/12/2018

Thank you for your kind words. We are not salesman. We help educate the consumer to make the proper decision regarding their issue.

09/08/2018

Kevin M.

I requested an assessment of an exterior leak and resulting interior damage. Eco Pro was very responsive and came to my house the next day, right on time (actually a few minutes early). The representative took a look at the areas of concern and gave a thorough assessment of what needed to be done and what we didn't need to worry about. The information was very helpful, and they did not even charge for the assessment.

Description of Work
Assessment of exterior leak and extent of interior damage

Work Completed On 09/08/2018

08/07/2018

Inell C.

Made an appointment last week, they said they would be here on the 6th but they didn't show up or call me to let me know they weren't coming. I was also unable to get them to answer the phone, but when I did finally get someone to answer they said they had tried to call me but I saw no record of it on my caller id.

Description of Work
Do an estimate on basement mold treatment

Work Completed On 08/07/2018

Thank you for your constructive criticism. We will use it to better our communication with our clients in the future.

06/18/2018

Matt L.

We had water come through various spots in our basement the night of the Ellicott City flooding. I called Eco Pro late that evening. Impressively, they answered and were out the next day. We had already mopped up and began drying out our carpets but wanted to hear from the experts how to mitigate the existing issues and prevent future water intrusion. He gave us a very frank + honest assessment of both. He even walked around the outside of our property and made suggestions. He didn't sell us on anything and basically said we had it pretty easy relative to what else he had seen that day. I offered to pay for the house call but he said it was company policy they not charge. Although I hope I never have to, if needed, I will call Eco Pro again.

Description of Work
Water damage assessment

Category water damage restoration, basement waterproofing

Work Completed On 05/28/2018