A-Plus Lifting

Founded 2017 •

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)

We Lift & Level sunken concrete Driveways, Garage Floors, Patios, Pool Decks, Stoops, Walkways and Warehouse Floors by injecting Polyurethane foam through small holes into the concrete slab, effectively raising it up from below. - Owner is a Civil Engineer. - Over 25 years of experience in the construction business. - Fully-licensed and insured by the Maryland Home Improvement Commission (MHIC). - Privately-owned and locally-operated. - We use one of the top Polyurethane manufacturing companies in the US. Call Us for a FREE ESTIMATE....

JES Foundation Repair

JES Foundation Repair, founded in 1993, is a subsidiary of Groundworks: a family of companies that provides engineered solutions for foundation repair, underpinning, crawl space encapsulation and moisture management, concrete lifting and leveling services, and basement waterproofing. The JES brand has grown to become a professional team of over 450 repair experts providing over 70,000 engineered solutions for residential and commercial properties across Virginia, Maryland and beyond. They currently maintain offices in Appomattox, Baltimore, Chester, Manassas, Roanoke, and Virginia Beach. JES is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized training to help customers protect their homes and commercial buildings from water damage, concrete sinking, and foundation failure.

Offers by JES Foundation Repair on Angi
Digger's Paving

Digger's Paving is a reliable asphalt paving contractor serving Pasadena & Severna Park, MD. You can trust us to handle all your paving needs. Whether you need repair, resurfacing or a total replacement, we can help. We can also sealcoat your driveway or parking lot. Call 410-320-5152 now to get an estimate from a local asphalt paving service.

Five Star Paving

Five Star Paving is owned by a third generation driveway contractor. We stand behind our work 100%. We guarantee complete satisfaction with high quality work from our crew. We specialize in residential and commercial Asphalt, Asphalt Milling, Tar & Chip and Aggregates. Licensed * Bonded * Insured

07/04/2020

A-Plus Lifting is an excellent company. Amer lifted our garage and the top of our driveway, and repaired cracks in driveway and it looks so good, we wished we would have done it years ago. I got several estimates and I liked Amer the best because he was so honest and has a civil engineering background so he knows angles and what will happen with the concrete as they lift it. I got estimates to com...

Description of Work
Lifted garage and top of driveway, Repaired Cracks.

Category mudjacking

Dear [Member Name Removed]: I would like to thank you for your kind and generous reviews that you have wrote about me and my company. I would also like to thank you for recommending me to your neighbors and giving me the opportunity to work on their projects. I appreciated your kindness while I was working on your project. Thank you for choosing our company for your project.

03/20/2020

I initially priced tearing out and replacing all the concrete, but this was cost-prohibitive. I heard about "mudjacking", read all the reviews I could find, and received estimates from three companies. A-Plus Lifting quoted the lowest-price, which would normally make me leery of corners being cut; however, the owner and I are both engineers, and he was willing to give detailed answers to all my qu...

Description of Work
Concrete driveway and both front and rear porch pads had cracked and settled from years of drainage issues. Front porch pad also supported columns and a roof with gutters that no longer drained properly.

Category concrete repair,mudjacking

03/18/2020

Very well in terms of responsiveness and quality of work.

Description of Work
Lifting of concrete slabs of driveway

Category mudjacking

03/17/2020

Great work, awesome experience, would hire again

Description of Work
Concrete poured

Category concrete repair,mudjacking

03/16/2020

They did a great job. When I came back, I saw the work and it was good.

Description of Work
He did some driveway asphalt.

Category driveway pavers

A-Plus Lifting is a concrete lifting and leveling company in Maryland. We are specialized in raising, leveling, and stabilizing sunken concrete slabs in addition to filling voids under concrete slabs using Polyurethane Foam Injection method. Our services are lifting and leveling sunken concrete driveway slabs, raising garage floors, lifting concrete patio slabs, leveling pool decks, steps, walkways, filling voids under concrete slabs and much more. We are Insured and licensed by the Maryland Home Improvement Commission (MHIC). Contact Us for Free Estimate.