Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Annapolis, MD
There are 3 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Annapolis
- WL Meekins Inc Land SurveyorsExceptionally well. Punctuality and professionalism were instrumental to the service being performed. Arrived on time (maybe a few minutes early) as stated. Introductions were performed professionally followed by a direct briefing of the service to be performed with an estimated time for completion. Provided a walk and talk through after the lot was surveyed, allowing for additional questions and answers on the serviced as performed. Of note, W.L. Meekins responded promptly the next day and had subsequent follow up emails concerning the services being requested. Additional companies (provided by Angie's List) failed to respond to the initial inquires, which in turn lead to the decision to hire W. L. Meekins who showed sincere concern about my initial request. I also had seen their services being performed within my neighborhood a few months ago (after recognizing their stake markers and vehicle logo), which also was a deciding factor in hiring this company. My only regret is not having the projected fence line survey done at that time. Thank you, W. L. Meekins, for your professionalism and punctuality of services performed which if you have not had a lot stakeout survey done in some years or are curious as to where your property lines lie, then W. L. Meekins Land Surveyor can show you those prospects without a doubt
- WL Meekins Inc Land SurveyorsPat and his team were at our home promptly at 9 am and despite the wind and rain, they surveyed the entire property and included several additional property markers (which were requested). Pat was exceptionally competent and nice and he even took the time to answer the 100 questions that I had. Our experience could not have been better and the price was much lower than three other local land surveyor companies. In addition, I called on a Tuesday with a request to have the survey done as quickly as possible, and they were here two days later. We received several certified paper copies of their work within three business days of the land survey
- WL Meekins Inc Land SurveyorsI had an excellent experience. They were significantly less expensive then the quotes we got from two other places. One of the places we got a quote from recommended them. They're an excellent source for a homeowner who wants their property surveyed. They could not have been any better.
- WL Meekins Inc Land SurveyorsThe two surveyors arrived 45 min early on a Saturday, which I very much appreciated. They were very focused, diligent, and professional, but took the time to answer my questions. Everything went smoothly. I am very satisfied with their service and would recommend them to my friends for similar work.
- WL Meekins Inc Land SurveyorsThe people for WL Meekins exceeded all my expectations. One of the three companies I had gotten estimates from to provide this service -boundary survey- for me, clearly seemed to be on top of the game from the get go. - Getting an accurate estimate from them was painless, they were pulling info about our property right on the phone, they satisfied all my questions, being that I'm a first time home owner, had plenty for them. - The appointment was quickly and conveniently set up, they were readily available for my convenience. - They were on time, even early. - Bill and assistant worked for almost two hrs, were very through. They found and re-placed markers ( Stake+ metal rods) in all four corners of my property, an additional one placed on one of the sides due to a slope. - The plat drawing arrived when they said it would, on time. Love the fact that they stuck to the estimate, there were no surprises, work was detailed oriented and thorough. I got to finally know exactly the boundaries of the land surrounding my house. Great work
- WL Meekins Inc Land SurveyorsI've had property disputes on previous properties so was pleased to see that they dug down to the pins to identify the property boundaries. The county came out later (unrelated to this assignment) and matched to their markers.
- WL Meekins Inc Land SurveyorsSurveyor came out on time marked the property then took the time to walk me around to show me the markers.
- WL Meekins Inc Land SurveyorsChecked out their webpage and requested a quote. Got a call two days later with a quote and an appointment for the next day. Very pleasant to deal with. The team arrived on time (I was late) and performed the work without waiting for me to be home. Once I arrived, they walked me around and showed me all the stakes and the boundary. Took extra time to add stakes to make it easier for me to lay out the fence line. Very professional, polite and a great experience. Price was the same as two competitors
- WL Meekins Inc Land SurveyorsI was very happy with the work done, it took a while, but I was not in a hurry, and appreciate all the attention to detail to get it right. I don't think it was an easy job.
- Bruce Landes SurveyorWe selected another surveyor based on location, price, and reviews but I think we would have been happy with either.
Land Surveyors in Annapolis
- Business Description:We have been providing land surveying services to the Maryland and Washington D.C. area since 1951 and specialize in residential site grading plans, boundary surveys, house location surveys, civil engineering services, site plans, and moreRecent Review:The experience went very well. The team was early, completed the task in a timely fashion, and provided clear explanations of the work that was performed. It has served me well in my conversations about property lines with my neighbors. I appreciate the value of the job and the cost associated with it. I will use them in the future should I have any other needs of this natureSTERLIND B.
- Business Description:Residential, commercial, ALTA, boundary, location, fencing, elevation certificate, topographical surveys. Bruce Landes Surveyor environmental land surveyors and planners, has over 35 years of experience in the land surveying industry. Please call today for a free estimateRecent Review:Crooks and charlatans! BEWARE! We needed to have our property boundaries marked in preparation for a new fence. Was told by email that I would be contacted within 3-10 days after signing contract (signed on Aug 18) to arrange for a crew to come out onsite. I waited, no email, no phone call, nothing. So I reached back out via phone on Aug 24th for an update. No one answered, so I left a voice message. I did not realize my fence contractor hired a surveyor on his own so when my contractor's surveyor showed up on the 25th I assumed it was Bruce Landes Surveyor...I thought it was weird that they didn't call first, but I figured, maybe it was because I left a voice message the day before. Only after about 30 minutes of talking to the surveyor did it dawn on me, that he was hired by my contractor. So I called Bruce Landes (no one picked up again) and left another message. I then emailed them and explained the situation and asked to cancel my contract and get a refund of my $600 deposit. About an hour later, I get an invoice by email for $600 with no note or explanation. The invoice indicates it's for "Services rendered" including "calculations, office hours, courthouse deed research, copies, printing, dispatching field crew to site"....all came up to a neat $600. I responded to the email requesting an explanation as the Surveror's email did not indicate any cancellation or refund. And I was confused as I didn't think any work had started because no one had called me from this company and no one had shown up, EVER. I got a terse response saying because they had rendered services, no refund would be possible. I of course emailed back, asking for clarification as to what services had already been rendered? I've not received any copies, calculations, break down or results of any courthouse research and no one has ever come to my house. I've offered to pay for whatever work has already been done if I can see documentation of such. But I have not received any response since my last email on the 25thNamha E.
- Business Description:We are a Landscape Design/Build Firm that has been in business for over 40 years! ALL of our work is completed 'in house' by our crews (except decks and pools). Our attention to detail and craftsmanship puts us above the competition. We are family and woman owned. Please give us a call at 410-956-5292. MHIC#83262Recent Review:We had the Landscape Design Center install an irrigation system from our roof gutters under the back yard, and then regrade our side walkway and add a flagstone walkway. They did a great job. One of the ways they really stood out was in diagnosing our water issues, and explaining where excess water was running out of our previous system. Their team was very professional and spent a lot of care situating the flagstones and organizing plants around them. They also provided the most competitive bid we received. I would definitely use them again for future landscape workMark S.
- Recent Review:Job was done well. Installed a 4 rail wooden fence of approximately of 200 ft with 4 gates and then added wire to keep my dogs in. <br />Susan F.
- Business Description:ATCS, P.L.C is a professional consulting firm providing multi-disciplined engineering, planning, and surveying services from our four offices in Virginia and Maryland. ATCS provides a wide range of land development design and permitting services. From early-stage boundary surveys and environmental constraints mapping to site layout planning and feasibility studies to final engineer and permit
- Business Description:4 EMPLOYEES. USES SUBS FOR SETTLEMENETS. COST DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES.
- Business Description:Delaware Valley Data Collection, LLC was founded in August of 2010 and is a New Jersey , Delaware & City of Philadelphia certified WBE a NJ SBE and a New Jersey and Pennsylvania Certified DBE Consulting firm.
- Business Description:Computer-Aided Engineering, Modeling, Design, Drafting, Procurement, Coordination, Estimating, and Permit services to private,consulting, contractor and professional firms.
- Business Description:We are a small business with less than 10 employees. We provide source based on contracts and tasks. We accept cash, check, and all major credit cards.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Buying a new home, designing a new addition, or dreaming up a new fence? Hiring a land surveyor is an important step for many big projects. Check out how much a property survey costs and how to budget for this important professional.
How much does it cost to clear land? The answer depends on the size of the terrain, how densely forested it is, and the general accessibility of the site. This guide goes over all the factors involved in your land clearing cost.
Find land surveyors in
- Cape Saint Claire
- Severna Park
- Lake Shore
- Glen Burnie
- Curtis Bay
land surveyors in Annapolis
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- JOHN C MELLEMA SURVEYING5409 EAST DR
- JOHN C MELLEMA SURVEYING
- RTF Associates Inc142 E Main St
- RTF Associates Inc
- WL Meekins Inc Land Surveyors3101 Ritchie Rd
- WL Meekins Inc Land Surveyors