Schiller Bros. Earth Moving & Construction Corp.

With Angi since October 2010

Better Business Bureau accredited business, 5 star rating with Service Magic, Proud Sponsors of Tantasqua Pop Warner Football program and Nashoba-Clinton Wrestling program, member of the Central Mass South Chamber of Commerce and the Worcester Regional Chamber of Commerce, proud member of the National Association of Women in Construction and active member of the Greater Worcester chapter...

DO ALL CONSTRUCTION

We have over 30 years of experience in asphalt paving, seal coating, hardscaping, patios, walkways and landscaping. Specializing in pavers, spring and fall clean-ups, weekly, bi-weekly, monthly maintenance packages. Do All Construction is an insured, 3rd generation, family owned and operated business. We Make sure to Develop a last relationship, so the next time service is needed there is no question who you call. **SATISFACTION GUARANTEED!**

Offers by DO ALL CONSTRUCTION on Angi
Patriot Sealcoating and Paving

Specializing in asphalt paving installs, services, repairs, seal coating, and more! We have industry experience dating back to 2000, where we created our own company in 2015! We offer residential and commercial services. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! We offer 10% off for first time customers and we offer 15% off for senior citizens. Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

PCA Concrete & Construction

As an independently-operated family business we value each and every customer, doesn't matter if its a large or small job our professionals take pride in offering support from the planning/estimating until the conclusion to your satisfaction of the project. Our areas of expertise start with fences, walkways, side walks, garages, concrete patios and paving. Thank You for considering Horizon Construction for your project! Feel free to contact us for quotes or questions.

10/14/2011

s

Description of Work
I hired Schiller Bros to lay a drain pipe to prevent water leakage into basement. They also did some landscaping with rocks on an unsightly hill above the drainage project. Unfortunately for myself and them they started the project the day before a snow storm, that meant my project was started and then not finished until after winter. I had a lengthy wait for them to come back as they had projects started and a hurricane hit the region. I was very dissatisfied that I had to make more than a few calls to get them to come out and finish the project. I give concessions that some of it was beyond their control. but it was still much longer space of time than was acceptable. I would hire them again, regardless, because the quality of work is there, and once they finally started after the delay they came every morning until the project was finished.

Category drain pipe

excavation, site construction, septic systems, foundations, underground utilities, sewer repairs & connections, town water connections, driveways, drainage, erosion control, landscape construction, wetlands restoration, retaining walls