If you have cracks in your concrete driveway, find out how to avoid scams and get the best contractor for your project. Learn the basics of driveway repair and the best practices in getting quotes so that your repairs can move forward seamlessly.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Pocasset, MA
There are 14 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Pocasset
- Sullys ServicesGenerally I am typically reluctant to hire someone I dont know or havent had experince working with but I was very pleasantly suprised. I was very impressed to say the least. I would definetly recommend him.
- Bulkhead Doors IncJoe was quick to respond to our panic call about water in the basement from the bulkhead. We sent him photos and he promptly assessed the problem and made a recommendation. He came to our house for appointment very timely. He clearly explained the problem and the solution to us. Joe was always quick to respond to an e mail, even late at night! Joe and team are very conscientious, easy to work with and very prompt. He was followed up with us to make sure things were fine. Bulkhead Man, Joe and team do quality work, care about their work, and take pride in their work. We would recommend to anyone. Gail and Dave East Falmouth , M read less
- Maxon Waterproofing IncMr. Ahmed and his crew did an impeccable job. They arrived early each day at the exact time promised. They were courteous and dedicated to getting the job done. Mr. Ahmed explained every step of the process, and even showed me where I did not need pointing done on the building, which I initially believed I needed. This was great news, as the pointing would have cost more. They completed the job over a 3-day period during the Christmas / New Year holiday. Mr. Ahmed showed me what was causing cracks in the sidewalk and he made recommendations for preventing them in the future. They did a terrific job and I would use them again in a heartbeat. Maxon Construction gets an A+ in my book read less
- Anthony Quinn ConstructionI have nothing but positive things to say about Mr. Quinn?s workmanship, professionalism and overall style. He was on-time with everything (a rarity with contractors): meetings, communications, estimates, and construction initiation and completion dates?and I?d say that his timeliness was but one expression of his overall respectfulness, which was also evident in his neatness, orderliness and general approach to my property. He had good judgment regarding which problems/glitches he should handle himself and which should be reviewed with me. I?d note that dense Ipe wood, while relatively straightforward to use for underfoot decking and other rough-cut functions, is not, in my experience, easy for neophyte carpenters to precisely shape or mold; but Mr. Quinn?s carpentry was meticulous and joinery with Ipe essentially flawless?a beautiful thing to behold. I?m the sort of person who always finds the flaws, shortcomings and short-cuts taken by contractors: I don?t think I?ve ever been as satisfied with a contractor as I?ve been with Anthony Quinn. He said he has experience with all aspects of home renovation: after dealing with him and seeing his work, he will be at or near the top of my list for general contractors on the Cape read less
- Anthony Quinn ConstructionI called Anthony Quinn Construction to come and take a look at work I needed done for our "in-law apartment" addition to my daughter's home. He came out within a few days to give me an estimate. I needed outside stairs to the second floor, all the finish trim work around windows and doors inside, all interior doors ordered and installed, baseboard in the entire apartment, subflooring installed in each room, shelving in the walk-in closets and 2 large entry closets plus doors for these also. He promptly emailed me his estimate for labor and materials and his cost never changed. It was right on! He was prompt, courteous,and a real gentleman. His work is superior quality. His worker Jeremiah was also excellent. This was the best experience I have ever encountered with a contractor. I would definitely use him again. Any future projects, which there will be, including a total remodeling in the future of my daughter's kitchen would be handled by Anthony Quinn Construction read less
- Kelley MasonrySonney came out to look at the job. He later called back with the price. He was flexible with the scheduling. On the day of the job, he and his colleague showed up on time with all the needed materials. The work was done neatly and accurately. They cleaned up the work area and even coiled up the hose where it belonged read less
- Elite ConcreteVery easy to do business with. Extremely prompt and courteous. Best price and the best service. Highly recommend!!!!!
- A CONCRETE ANSWER INCThey also did other work. I had a crack in the foundation that was running up and they fixed that. They were recommended to me. They injected into it and it went clear through the whole thing, and it holds.
- PINNACLE SITE CONTRACTORS LLCThe guys from Pinnacle Site Contractors did a very good job for a reasonable cost. Their communication was good. Basically, nothing negative about them at all. They were on time and they were very professional.
- Anderson Building & MaintenanceIt went very well. Matt showed up at the agreed upon time and worked until it was completed. He and his team also cleaned up all debris before they left. I have a brand new looking back of my home I love it! I am so happy with the job they did.The front walkway looks great now. I plan to have him come back for other jobs that I need done soon. I would highly recommend Absolute Integrity Handyman Services Inc.Matt Ford is an honest and hard-working business owner who really delivers great results for a very reasonable price read less
Concrete Repair Contractors in Pocasset
- Business Description:DryZone Basement Systems is your local expert for ALL THINGS BASEMENTY! We specialize in basement waterproofing, crawl space repair and sump pump installation. Whether your sump pump doesn't turn back on or you have a chronic wet basement, we have the solution! We are a multi-year Super Service Award winner, dating back to 2010 and offer free estimates for all Angie’s List members. We serve homeowners across Southern Massachusetts and the entire state of Rhode Island read lessRecent Review:Great work just waiting for next big rain storm to make sure it all works the way it should. Very happy with everything so far.Dawn D.
- Business Description:Jedson Maintenance is driven by an exceptional team of experienced construction managers, skilled craftsman, field and support staff who recognize the importance of commitment, responsibility, attentiveness and partnership. Our reputation has been proudly earned due to the emphasis placed on delivering superior service within an aggressive time frame and within budget. Our highly principled business model has been the fundamental building block in maintaining long-lasting relationships with c.. read lessRecent Review:Excellent! He went above and beyond and the price was very fair!Virginia S.
- Business Description:We do all phases of construction. We specialize in masonry and waterproofing. I have been in the trade since 1981 and enjoy what I do and working with clients to achieve 100 % satisfaction with services we provide. We also do many other phases of construction so please contact me and let’s work together to make all your expectation become a Reality. Blessings Doug read lessRecent Review:Who are these people? No one came here.Millie R.
- Business Description:Family owned business since 1982. All long term employees, no salesman and an owner are on every job. We do not sub-contract unless it is a area of expertise outside of our field of business. We do offer financing and payment plans read lessRecent Review:Steve and his crew did an outstanding job!Ken L.
- Business Description:We specialize in renovations of residential and investment properties. At KBA Contracting Enterprises we believe in a higher quality of construction and repair work, honesty and integrity. We use standardize rates that are consistent or better than industry standards. All of our work is guaranteed and we will work with you until the work is performed to your expectations read lessRecent Review:He did excellent job and he's very good.Robert N.
- Business Description:We Stop Water! We Repair Foundations! SPEAK TO A LIVE PRO, 7 DAYS A WEEK! (866) 942-7225 25 Years in Business - Engineer on Staff. A-1 Foundation Crack Repair is a 2nd Generation service company with over 25 years’ experience in helping customers stop water from coming into their homes and repairing their foundation issues. Concrete, stone, or block foundations… We have solutions for each. Speak to a Live Pro, 7 Days a week! (866) 942-7225. We Stop Water. We Repair Foundations. Does t.. read lessRecent Review:The team was very detailed when I called about my situation (foundation crack from top to bottom with some water coming out). They explained how they would handle it, how long it took and payment. Same result when they were onsite and explained if the issue persists they would come back to rectify it, plus provided a ten year guarantee for their work read lessBrian C.
- Business Description:We are a family locally owned and operated full service building, roofing and remodeling company. We offer a 10% discount on labor for Angie's List members. Construction Supervisors lic # 068599. Home Improvement Contractors reg#125537 read lessRecent Review:From start to finish Anthony Quinn did what he promised. He gave us a very competitive price for re-shingling our roofs. The workman ship was excellent. The crew worked steadily and cleaned up when they were done read lessTom D.
- Business Description:Sullys Services offers retaining walls and repairs. Patios and repairs. We also offer concrete work. We are hard working clean cut men who have been working together for 5 years. Give us a call today in the cape cod area for a free quote 508-736-788 read lessRecent Review:Generally I am typically reluctant to hire someone I dont know or havent had experince working with but I was very pleasantly suprised. I was very impressed to say the least. I would definetly recommend him.Cesar C.
- Business Description:My name is Edward Norcross. I've been in the masonry business for over 36 years. I began business on Nantucket, MA, but now I work out of Dennis; and I am available to work anywhere north of Falmouth. No job is too big or small to handle when it comes to repairing or cleaning chimneys read lessRecent Review:The wind had blown off our chimney cap. It was still in good shape and just needed someone to climb on the roof and put it back on. Other companies gave me a song & dance about how it needed to be replaced ($400), it was more complicated than it looks, has come take a look before giving a firm price, blah blah blah. Ed was no-nonsense, quoted me a reasonable price over the phone for such a simple job ($100), and got the job done the next day. No BS. A year later, it's still snug and tight. I'm happy read lessMichelle C.
- Business Description:Family owned business since 1982 and 2016 Angie's List Super Service Award winner. All long term employees, no salesman and the two owners are on every job. We do not sub-contract unless it is a field of expertise outside of our field of business. We do offer financing and payment plans read lessRecent Review:Curt was very professional and responsive from the moment we first called him. We had a dirt floor crawlspace with a large amount of moisture. The crawl space height was very low but Curt's crew managed to get in and de-mold and encapsulate the entire crawlspace. They also installed a thermostatically controlled dehumidifier which kicks on automatically when the moisture level gets too high. The crew did an excellent job under challenging conditions. The price was right too. Would recommend Curt and Real Dry to anyone needing basement or crawlspace solutions read lessThomas F.
Deals in Pocasset for Concrete Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
Installing paver tiles over existing concrete is a great way to upgrade the look and feel of surfaces on the outside of your home. However, you should consider a few things before taking this route, and this guide describes all of the ins and outs.
Concrete is a durable building material, but it's tricky to lay. If you want to minimize unsightly lines that can worsen over time on your patio or driveway, here are five simple tips to prevent concrete cracks from forming.
Find concrete contractors in
- Buzzards Bay
- North Falmouth
- West Falmouth
- East Wareham
- East Falmouth
- Sagamore Beach
- East Sandwich
- West Wareham
- Marstons Mills
- Woods Hole
- West Barnstable
concrete contractors in Pocasset
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1-800-BUSYDOGPO Box 920624
- A 1 Foundation Crack Repair Inc9 John Robinson Rd
- Acc construction and excavationP.o box 705
West Barnstable, Massachusetts
- Alves Cleaning & Construction61 Fleetwood Path
Marstons Mills, Massachusetts
- American Dry Basement Systems/Mold Pro Inc28 Del Mar Dr
- Anderson Building & Maintenance80 Cranberry Ridge Rd
- Angeli Concrete & Construction14 Grove St
- Anthony Quinn ConstructionPO Box 796
South Dennis, Massachusetts
- A 1 Foundation Crack Repair Inc
- Basement Solutions of New England, inc.P.O. Box 532
- Bay State Sewage Disposal Inc105 Kingman
- Boston Structural Solutions, Inc.922 LONG POND RD
- Brown & Brothers general contractors65 Cedar St
- Bulkhead Doors Inc401 Wareham St
- Basement Solutions of New England, inc.
- Es Good Construction Co.P.O. Box 9 Falmouth Ma. 02541
- Es Good Construction Co.
- Hardigan Masonry Construction, LLC.16 Templeton Place
West Yarmouth, Massachusetts
- Hardigan Masonry Construction, LLC.
- J & B Construction43 Tri town Circle
- Joes Masonry
- John Lopes & Sons Stamped114 State Rd Ste A
Sagamore Beach, Massachusetts
- Joseph D. Nardone Custom Carpentry25 captain Percival rd.
South Yarmouth, Massachusetts
- JP's Services93 Adams St
- Jédson Home Maintenance11 High School Rd
- J & B Construction
- Marshall Concrete Cutting and Drilling 100 Robert St
- Mass Building Systems24 St Francis Cir
- Mass Concrete Construction LLCPO Box 188
Sagamore Beach, Massachusetts
- Mid Cape Nurseries Inc89 Willow St
Yarmouth Port, Massachusetts
- Mike Stacy Landscaping44 Upper County Rd
Dennis Port, Massachusetts
- Marshall Concrete Cutting and Drilling
- OneTouch Home Solutions LlcPO Box 567
- OneTouch Home Solutions Llc