The Chimney Pro

Founded 1980 • With Angi since November 2008

My name is Edward Norcross. I've been in the masonry business for over 36 years. I began business on Nantucket, MA, but now I work out of Dennis; and I am available to work anywhere north of Falmouth. No job is too big or small to handle when it comes to repairing or cleaning chimneys....

CCD IRRIGATION&LANDSCAPE SOLUTIONS LLC

CCD Irrigation&Landscape Solutions LLC offers A to Z landscape construction. With over 10 years experience in construction, landscaping, masonry and irrigation, we hope you let our highly skilled craftsman help you!

Offers by CCD IRRIGATION&LANDSCAPE SOLUTIONS LLC on Angi

10/28/2020

The wind had blown off our chimney cap. It was still in good shape and just needed someone to climb on the roof and put it back on. Other companies gave me a song & dance about how it needed to be replaced ($400), it was more complicated than it looks, has come take a look before giving a firm price, blah blah blah. Ed was no-nonsense, quoted me a reasonable price over the phone for such a simple ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replace chimney cap that had fallen off

CATEGORY chimney caps

08/17/2019

Ed Norcross, the mason who owns The Chimney Pro business, who had been recommended highly to me from our roofer, gave me a verbal estimate $500 less than another mason. Though there was a breakdown in communication after I left a voice mail message at his office asking for confirmation of the job, once that got resolved, Ed and his crew did a fabulous job rebuilding our chimney. They showed up at ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed our brick chimney rebuilt, after a tree fell on it from the tornado and severe storm that hit our area.

CATEGORY masonry,chimney caps,chimney repair

12/04/2017

Ed was great to work with. He was prompt, responsive and sent us photos of what he was working on. Hilary, who keeps his schedule, was really wonderful. She's also responsive, prompt and just makes working with Ed a lot easier. I really appreciated working with both of them and would hire him again for sure.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chimney inspection, masonry repairs and chimney cap installation.

CATEGORY chimney caps,chimney repair

11/04/2017

There was a delay due to his schedule to get the work done due to weather, but, he did arrive per rescheduled date and work was completed on a timely basis

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Outside chimney repair

CATEGORY chimney repair

09/18/2017

Ed came to our home on the day we called to look at the job. We had an estimate the next day. We picked a date for the work to be done and Ed and his crew arrived on time, erected staging and began the work right away.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ed and his crew replaced deteriorating flashing, caulk and shingles around our chimney in 2 separate areas. Also repaired cracks in the chimney and the chimney crown.

CATEGORY masonry,roofing,chimney repair

Interior & Exterior Chimney Repairs, Extensions & Caps, Masonry Repair,Re-Flashing, Waterproofing, Brick & Damper Replacements, Chimney Crowns, Chimney Covers

Metal Chimneys