Pouring a new concrete floor can create new usable space for your home and raise its value. This guide breaks down the typical costs involved with this project and what factors affect the price tag.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in East Falmouth, MA
There are 15 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in East Falmouth
- Sullys ServicesGenerally I am typically reluctant to hire someone I dont know or havent had experince working with but I was very pleasantly suprised. I was very impressed to say the least. I would definetly recommend him.
- Bulkhead Doors IncJoe was quick to respond to our panic call about water in the basement from the bulkhead. We sent him photos and he promptly assessed the problem and made a recommendation. He came to our house for appointment very timely. He clearly explained the problem and the solution to us. Joe was always quick to respond to an e mail, even late at night! Joe and team are very conscientious, easy to work with and very prompt. He was followed up with us to make sure things were fine. Bulkhead Man, Joe and team do quality work, care about their work, and take pride in their work. We would recommend to anyone. Gail and Dave East Falmouth , M
- Maxon Waterproofing IncMr. Ahmed and his crew did an impeccable job. They arrived early each day at the exact time promised. They were courteous and dedicated to getting the job done. Mr. Ahmed explained every step of the process, and even showed me where I did not need pointing done on the building, which I initially believed I needed. This was great news, as the pointing would have cost more. They completed the job over a 3-day period during the Christmas / New Year holiday. Mr. Ahmed showed me what was causing cracks in the sidewalk and he made recommendations for preventing them in the future. They did a terrific job and I would use them again in a heartbeat. Maxon Construction gets an A+ in my book
- Anthony Quinn ConstructionI called Anthony Quinn Construction to come and take a look at work I needed done for our "in-law apartment" addition to my daughter's home. He came out within a few days to give me an estimate. I needed outside stairs to the second floor, all the finish trim work around windows and doors inside, all interior doors ordered and installed, baseboard in the entire apartment, subflooring installed in each room, shelving in the walk-in closets and 2 large entry closets plus doors for these also. He promptly emailed me his estimate for labor and materials and his cost never changed. It was right on! He was prompt, courteous,and a real gentleman. His work is superior quality. His worker Jeremiah was also excellent. This was the best experience I have ever encountered with a contractor. I would definitely use him again. Any future projects, which there will be, including a total remodeling in the future of my daughter's kitchen would be handled by Anthony Quinn Construction
- Anthony Quinn ConstructionI have nothing but positive things to say about Mr. Quinn?s workmanship, professionalism and overall style. He was on-time with everything (a rarity with contractors): meetings, communications, estimates, and construction initiation and completion dates?and I?d say that his timeliness was but one expression of his overall respectfulness, which was also evident in his neatness, orderliness and general approach to my property. He had good judgment regarding which problems/glitches he should handle himself and which should be reviewed with me. I?d note that dense Ipe wood, while relatively straightforward to use for underfoot decking and other rough-cut functions, is not, in my experience, easy for neophyte carpenters to precisely shape or mold; but Mr. Quinn?s carpentry was meticulous and joinery with Ipe essentially flawless?a beautiful thing to behold. I?m the sort of person who always finds the flaws, shortcomings and short-cuts taken by contractors: I don?t think I?ve ever been as satisfied with a contractor as I?ve been with Anthony Quinn. He said he has experience with all aspects of home renovation: after dealing with him and seeing his work, he will be at or near the top of my list for general contractors on the Cape
- Kelley MasonrySonney came out to look at the job. He later called back with the price. He was flexible with the scheduling. On the day of the job, he and his colleague showed up on time with all the needed materials. The work was done neatly and accurately. They cleaned up the work area and even coiled up the hose where it belonged
- Elite ConcreteVery easy to do business with. Extremely prompt and courteous. Best price and the best service. Highly recommend!!!!!
- Anderson Building & MaintenanceIt went very well. Matt showed up at the agreed upon time and worked until it was completed. He and his team also cleaned up all debris before they left. I have a brand new looking back of my home I love it! I am so happy with the job they did.The front walkway looks great now. I plan to have him come back for other jobs that I need done soon. I would highly recommend Absolute Integrity Handyman Services Inc.Matt Ford is an honest and hard-working business owner who really delivers great results for a very reasonable price
- PINNACLE SITE CONTRACTORS LLCThe guys from Pinnacle Site Contractors did a very good job for a reasonable cost. Their communication was good. Basically, nothing negative about them at all. They were on time and they were very professional.
- A CONCRETE ANSWER INCThey also did other work. I had a crack in the foundation that was running up and they fixed that. They were recommended to me. They injected into it and it went clear through the whole thing, and it holds.
Concrete Repair Contractors in East Falmouth
- Business Description:Family owned business since 1982 and 2016 Angie's List Super Service Award winner. All long term employees, no salesman and the two owners are on every job. We do not sub-contract unless it is a field of expertise outside of our field of business. We do offer financing and payment plansRecent Review:After this summer’s unprecedented rains, our sump pump system failed and our finished basement took on water. Most basement waterproofing companies we called told us they couldn’t handle our specific issue. Curt from Real Dry Waterproofing came within a few days of our call, inspected the system and diagnosed the problem quickly. He also explained it in a way that we could easily understand and designed a solution that is much more robust than what had been in place before. The Real Dry Waterproofing team installed a new system with backup, quickly and professionally, and at a reasonable cost. We are really impressed with the expertise of this team and we would recommend them to anyone with any kind of waterproofing problemChristina G.
- Business Description:Sullys Services offers retaining walls and repairs. Patios and repairs. We also offer concrete work. We are hard working clean cut men who have been working together for 5 years. Give us a call today in the cape cod area for a free quote 508-736-788Recent Review:We met with Ryan first for an estimate and to go over the plans for the patio. We liked his price. He started on time and and finished as promised. The patio looks great. We would definitely recommend his work to our friendsmike s.
- Business Description:We Stop Water! We Repair Foundations! SPEAK TO A LIVE PRO, 7 DAYS A WEEK! (866) 942-7225 25 Years in Business - Engineer on Staff. A-1 Foundation Crack Repair is a 2nd Generation service company with over 25 years’ experience in helping customers stop water from coming into their homes and repairing their foundation issues. Concrete, stone, or block foundations… We have solutions for each. Speak to a Live Pro, 7 Days a week! (866) 942-7225. We Stop Water. We Repair Foundations. Does t..Recent Review:The team was very detailed when I called about my situation (foundation crack from top to bottom with some water coming out). They explained how they would handle it, how long it took and payment. Same result when they were onsite and explained if the issue persists they would come back to rectify it, plus provided a ten year guarantee for their workBrian C.
- Business Description:Family owned, with 7 employees. Experts in Basement Bulkheads. 30 years experience in foundations & Steel bulkhead doors. Traditional "Bilco factory approved" installer for replacements. Custom steel sizes "Built to Fit" your needs.Old wood doors can be built into strong, secure steel for longivity and safety. Specializing in replacement of old, rusted, steel casing stair units & tops. These were commonly installed in the 1960s&70s.No excavation machines,cranes or heavy trucks needed that dam..Recent Review:Bulkhead Doors Inc. provided a reasonable estimate, were able to get to the job a few weeks sooner than expected, and did an overall great job. I would highly recommend.Charlie D.
- Business Description:ZenFly is a Boston based Window and door installation company offering replacement windows, doors and historic window restoration services. Our company is new but our team of skilled craftsmen have over 30 years of experience. Our attention to detail and unmatched quality sets us aside from anyone else out there. For a free estimate Call 617-429-0373. Ask about our virtual pricing!Recent Review:Will was great. He responded promptly and did his best to find a window for me as quickly as possible. (It is very difficult to get one window replaced jin any reasonable amount of time.) The installation went well and everything was cleaned up and functions wellkathleen s.
- Business Description:We are a family locally owned and operated full service building, roofing and remodeling company. We offer a 10% discount on labor for Angie's List members. Construction Supervisors lic # 068599. Home Improvement Contractors reg#125537Recent Review:From start to finish Anthony Quinn did what he promised. He gave us a very competitive price for re-shingling our roofs. The workman ship was excellent. The crew worked steadily and cleaned up when they were doneTom D.
- Business Description:We specialize in renovations of residential and investment properties. At KBA Contracting Enterprises we believe in a higher quality of construction and repair work, honesty and integrity. We use standardize rates that are consistent or better than industry standards. All of our work is guaranteed and we will work with you until the work is performed to your expectationsRecent Review:He did excellent job and he's very good.Robert N.
- Business Description:My name is Edward Norcross. I've been in the masonry business for over 36 years. I began business on Nantucket, MA, but now I work out of Dennis; and I am available to work anywhere north of Falmouth. No job is too big or small to handle when it comes to repairing or cleaning chimneysRecent Review:The wind had blown off our chimney cap. It was still in good shape and just needed someone to climb on the roof and put it back on. Other companies gave me a song & dance about how it needed to be replaced ($400), it was more complicated than it looks, has come take a look before giving a firm price, blah blah blah. Ed was no-nonsense, quoted me a reasonable price over the phone for such a simple job ($100), and got the job done the next day. No BS. A year later, it's still snug and tight. I'm happyMichelle C.
- Business Description:Additional service area - Cohasset, Fitchburg, Worcester, portions of Chelsea-Saugus, Chelmsford Counties. South Shore & Cape Cod and All of Rhode Island. Family owned and operated since 1984. Additional email - firstname.lastname@example.org. Additional phone - (800) 439-0788. Additional DBA - Pioneer Basement Waterproofing IncRecent Review:It was great. the technicians are wonderful and I highly recommend them.Lauralynn K.
- Business Description:Jedson Maintenance is driven by an exceptional team of experienced construction managers, skilled craftsman, field and support staff who recognize the importance of commitment, responsibility, attentiveness and partnership. Our reputation has been proudly earned due to the emphasis placed on delivering superior service within an aggressive time frame and within budget. Our highly principled business model has been the fundamental building block in maintaining long-lasting relationships with c..Recent Review:Excellent! He went above and beyond and the price was very fair!Virginia S.
Deals in East Falmouth for Concrete Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
Looking to install a few steps leading to your house? Concrete can be a great option. Learn how much it will cost you to install a concrete staircase so you can plan your budget.
Concrete sealing costs vary depending on the type of concrete you use and the size of your driveway. Here’s everything you need to know to budget for your project.
Find concrete contractors in
concrete contractors in East Falmouth
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1-800-BUSYDOGPO Box 920624
- A 1 Foundation Crack Repair Inc9 John Robinson Rd
- Acc construction and excavationP.o box 705
West Barnstable, Massachusetts
- Alves Cleaning & Construction61 Fleetwood Path
Marstons Mills, Massachusetts
- American Dry Basement Systems/Mold Pro Inc28 Del Mar Dr
- Anderson Building & Maintenance80 Cranberry Ridge Rd
- Anthony Quinn ConstructionPO Box 796
South Dennis, Massachusetts
- A 1 Foundation Crack Repair Inc
- Basement Solutions of New England, inc.P.O. Box 532
- Bay State Sewage Disposal Inc105 Kingman
- Boston Structural Solutions, Inc.922 LONG POND RD
- Brown & Brothers general contractors65 Cedar St
- Bulkhead Doors Inc401 Wareham St
- Basement Solutions of New England, inc.
- Es Good Construction Co.P.O. Box 9 Falmouth Ma. 02541
- Es Good Construction Co.
- Hardigan Masonry Construction, LLC.16 Templeton Place
West Yarmouth, Massachusetts
- Hardigan Masonry Construction, LLC.
- J & B Construction43 Tri town Circle
- Joes Masonry
- John Lopes & Sons Stamped114 State Rd Ste A
Sagamore Beach, Massachusetts
- Joseph D. Nardone Custom Carpentry25 captain Percival rd.
South Yarmouth, Massachusetts
- JP's Services93 Adams St
- Jédson Home Maintenance11 High School Rd
- J & B Construction
- Len Lewis Do This Handyman & RepairPO
Oak Bluffs, Massachusetts
- Len Lewis Do This Handyman & Repair
- Marshall Concrete Cutting and Drilling 100 Robert St
- Mass Building Systems24 St Francis Cir
- Mass Concrete Construction LLCPO Box 188
Sagamore Beach, Massachusetts
- Medeiros And Son's Concrete Floors51 Faulkner St
- Mid Cape Nurseries Inc89 Willow St
Yarmouth Port, Massachusetts
- Mike Stacy Landscaping44 Upper County Rd
Dennis Port, Massachusetts
- Marshall Concrete Cutting and Drilling
- OneTouch Home Solutions LlcPO Box 567
- OneTouch Home Solutions Llc