All-Temp Systems Mechanical, Inc

Founded 1982 • With Angi since January 2004

16 Pond St

Milford, MA 01757

All-Temp Systems Mechanical, Inc. is the Milford area’s mechanical contractor where the customer can go for all of their Heating, Air Conditioning and Ventilation needs, “Your Home Comfort Specialists” We realize the complexity of our trades and how difficult it can be to find a good contractor that can be trusted to provide all of these services. In today’s fast paced world, we know how valuable the customer’s time is. Customer satisfaction is our top priority. We feel that the initial sale is not nearly as important as the quality of the installation, or of the service after the sale. We take pride in knowing that every customer is totally satisfied. All-Temp Systems Mechanical, Inc. offers Residential and Commercial, Heating, Air Conditioning, and Ventilation. Sales, Service and Installation from our offices in Milford, MA. We cover Greater Boston, Greater Worcester and Metrowest....

07/14/2020

Dan A.

Bob and the team at all-temp were great. Bob came out quickly and provided us with a quote that was $5-10k less than every other company that we received quotes from, with the exact same equipment. I had no less than a thousand question before we put our deposit down and Bob responded to each and every one promptly and professionally. His advice was spot on and even made a few recommendations on where we could save money like using a less expensive thermostat that delivers the same functionality as the pricier version. All of the work was completed in about 2 days. The crews were prompt, professional and left the basement cleaner than when they started. Even the electrical subcontractor was great - spending extra time to figure out how to run wire up to the master bedroom. All told, we got A quality work at a great price. Bob was also very helpful in ensuring we got all of the mass save rebates possible. Will definitely use them in the future.

Description of Work
Replace whole home HVAC with propane fired furnace and heat pump. Added zoning and a whole home humidifier.

06/22/2020

Catherine G.

Bob basically hung up on me after saying he didn't want to waste my time and his. Apparently when you don't need the business, it's ok to be rude. I never write reviews, but this was warranted.

Description of Work
AC and furnace replacement

Category air duct cleaning

So this is not a fair review of our business. It is actually a lie. The phone was hung up after the conversation was over. This woman wanted to make an appointment for an estimate to only tell me she would just cancel if she found a company to come out sooner. If we scheduled all of our calls knowing they will be canceled, we would not be able to schedule at all. Because it is hard to find a company to come out right away in the middle of the busy season especially after being backed up due to a pandemic, to lash out with a bad reviews is sad.

02/27/2020

John P.

Temperature in one of my bedrooms (farthest run of the house from furnace) was in dead of winter 14 degrees colder than bedroom on opposite side of house (it's a cape, not a mansion). I had 6 different contractors over. Bob Z from All Temp was the 1st I had to quote the job (Id used them in past to install a ductless mini split). His solution was at odds with the other 5 contractors because he insisted ductwork needed to be replaced where possible (was leaky and undersized). I had him back over and asked him to quote me on a large multi zoned ductless system for the entire 2nd floor, as this is what a few of the other contractors proposed. He refused saying that while an easier less labor intensive path....it was not the right solution for my home/situation, and explained in detail why. Not a single other contractor proposed replacing the ductwork (key to the solution). In the end I went with Bob and All Temp....and 3 years later I couldn't be happier. I have no doubt in my mind that Bob's solution was by the far the best for several reasons. And some of the other solutions would have ran me upwards of $30-40k!, as they'd have involved either a 2nd HVAC unit in my attic and/or would ultimately have required replacement of original furnace/AC for my 1st floor, not to mention they'd have destroyed my electric bill. All Temp team was informative through the entire process, was a major job and took a few days but they always kept me apprised of the progress. Thanks to Bob for sticking to his guns (a true professional) and thanks to his team for the great work! Couldn't recommend these guys strongly enough.

Description of Work
Replace Oil Fired Forced Hot Air Furnace and Central A/C

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thanks for taking the time to post this review [Member Name Removed]!

08/07/2019

Paul O.

They were very professional. Did a great job.

Description of Work
We had a leaking pipe replaced.

Category plumbing

04/13/2019

Brian B.

All-Temp did a great job. I met with and quoted approximately 5 companies and their quote was not only affordable, but an economical solution. The owner, Bob, is very knowledgeable and professional. If you're doing the MassSave program they know it well and can answer questions and provide any information. The work crew(s) were polite, cleanly, and most importantly do quality work. The foreman, Matt, was particularly great and on point for any day-to-day questions, explaining work, or helping me make decisions about the project (e.g. installing new floor/ceiling registers). The job took about a week and half, longer than expected, but I was kept aware of the schedule the whole way and am pleased with the final product. I would definitely recommend or hire again.

Description of Work
Removed/replaced entire home HVAC. New forced hot air furnace (gas), new water heater (tankless), new insulated ductwork in basement and attic, and new central A/C. House is 150 years old and did not previously have second story heat or central A/C.

Category electrician, heating & air conditioning/hvac, plumbing, water heater repair

02/13/2019

Robert K.

Our 31 yo gas furnace (boiler) stopped working on a Feb. morning. I called All Temp Systems after checking Angie's :List, and service technicians arrived about an hour and a half later. Dan and Ryan could not have been more personable, professional, or nice to deal with. It is a very important quality when people are in your home that you have not met before. It builds a level of trust when you know that people care. The guys went right to work, and it took a bit of digging to find the electrical fault and to make the repair. Very satisfied with the work, and would recommend this company to neighbors and friends. They are my go to if anything comes up again in the future. My experience with this company is that they are very ethical and value their reputation.

Description of Work
31 year old gas boiler stopped working.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank You for taking the time to share your experience with our company. Bob

12/23/2018

Paul P.

They did a terrific job, polite and respectful.

Description of Work
We had hem install a new heating and ac system.

11/07/2018

Anne Marie J.

All temp was responsive, clean, courteous and efficient. Great company to work with.

Description of Work
We had All temp out for our central air in the middle of a heat wave.

11/05/2018

Kyung-Ja M.

I called to get a quote on servicing our HVAC system. Said they were down a tech and didn't want to take on anymore customers, since they were barely able to help current customers. So if you're new to All-Temp Systems, don't bother calling. Pathetic customer service.

Description of Work
HVAC repair

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

I’m sorry we could not take on more service work at this time. It is very difficult to find enough good help. To say we have pathetic customer service is not accurate if we have not even provided service for you yet. We actually provide great customer service and have a good reputation, that is why we are so busy and unable to take on your work at this time. Rather than bad mouth us, it may have been more productive if you searched out another highly rated company on Angie’s for your service needs. Bob

10/16/2018

Jesse M.

Submitted a request twice online for service and called and left a voicemail. "Bob" sent an auto reply to emails, but never contacted me to schedule an estimate.

Description of Work
new Install HVAC

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

I’m sorry about your experience trying to schedule an estimate. Our web site was not working properly for a couple weeks and the requests for estimates were not being sent to my inbox. It is now corrected. I did not get a voicemail though. Sorry again and I wish you luck with your project. Bob

08/27/2018

Sean L.

All-temp did a great job at a very reasonable price on the central air installation in our home. The guys were on time and worked within the home without disrupting more than necessary.

Description of Work
Central air conditioning with ductwork installation

08/21/2018

Wayne S.

The staff is always professional, prompt and the value for the money is great. We have used them for almost ten years at two different residencies. Have and would recommend to all.

Description of Work
Replacement of oversized furnace

08/21/2018

Nathan J.

They were thorough and timely in their estimate right through the completion of work. All-Temp performed all the work they proposed in a very professional and friendly manner. I had questions afterwards that the owner responded to quickly and effectively. They installed my Mini-Split heat pumps two years prior with the same level of detailed focus and customer service. It was an easy decision to use them for my heating system replacement. Additionally they understand the Mass-Save program quite well which is a benefit. I would highly and easily recommend them to friends and family.

Description of Work
Heating system update

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, plumbing, water heater repair

08/20/2018

Dan F.

First, our A/C breaks during one of the hottest stretches of the summer. Next, we call All-Temp expecting to be scheduled out days, if not more, before it is fixed. Instead, their team shows up the next day and fixes it on the spot. They were professional, polite, and solved the problem - THANK YOU!

Description of Work
Diagnostic and repairs to A/C

03/12/2018

Philip H.

Found the issue quickly and repaired at a good price, also suggested some maintenance that had been neglected by former owners which I appreciated.

Description of Work
Furnace repair

10/09/2017

john D.

Excellent and professional workers.

Description of Work
install new split 1 ton hvac system.

09/16/2017

Dany L.

System was installed over 2 1/2 days. Work started the day it was scheduled. All Temps was only company that recommended adding a second return to ensure system was within code and to maximize efficiency. Even with adding second return their quote was lower than 2 competitors. Bob (Owner) was great to deal with - from quote, to agreement to providing necessary documentation to submit rebate with Mass Save. All workers who came over 2 1/2 days were very professional; lead technician (Dave) was outstanding. Showed up early every morning, worked full days, cleaned and picked up all debris at end of day. Before leaving tested and retested system to ensure working properly and reviewed with us how to operate. System runs great - much quieter than old system, keeps temperature at constant level. Would recommend to anyone looking to add or replace AC system.

Description of Work
Replaced Central Air system (2 Air Handlers, 2 Compressors, 2 Air Cleaners and added a second air return). Air Handlers were located in attic.

09/13/2017

Mike M.

Bob was great - very responsive and I had total confidence in his team's work.

Description of Work
Furnace and AC replacement

09/12/2017

JEFF F.

ALL-Temp Team did a fine job , easy to work with, good price, and on time

Description of Work
Replace Central AC; Two systems, Ground and Attic

09/11/2017

John L.

Great job! Service people were friendly, considerate, and informative. Work went well and on time. A/C system has worked great so far.

Description of Work
New air-conditioning installation.

09/07/2017

Claudia F.

It was around $10,000; I'm not sure of the exact amount. I think the price; it was fair. They were very professional, they were very nice. They actually did some work on my neighbors, so we just called them because he had good things to say about them. They were pretty good. They were fast. They cleaned up everything after they were done.

Description of Work
They installed a new A/C unit on the second floor.

08/09/2017

Robert L.

The guys were great. Their work was excellent and they were extremely neat. There wasn't any of the usual cleanup that you have to do when contractors leave!

Description of Work
Added a 2nd zone and relocated and added additional duct work. We also added motorized dampers with wireless thermostats and associative control panel.

05/22/2017

Henry L.

Installation went well. However, since the system was installed 5 years ago I have had to replace several primary components. I am concerned that this has occurred.

Description of Work
HVAC installation, maintenance and repair

04/01/2017

Marilyn W.

I get a new filter from them every two years. They come out and make sure everything is running right. I imagine he has a check-list of everything that he does. They are a good company.

Description of Work
Yearly maintenance.

04/01/2017

Marilyn W.

We always have a good experience. They are very professional. Every aspect of the job they do well. They are neat/clean and explain everything.

Description of Work
Installed new intake and exhaust system for new HVAC unit. They also did all the electrical and plumbing type work that was required. They also removed the old.

Category electrician, heating & air conditioning/hvac, plumbing

Exclusive Chimney Corporation

At Exclusive Chimney we proudly offer a full-service experience that our clients can rely on. Whether you need a chimney update, or you’re looking to install a new chimney cap, our team can help. Whether residential or commercial, your property is a significant investment. As with any investment, proper care and maintenance are required for any chimney. For this reason, our team of professionals specialize in all areas of chimney inspection and maintenance. Exclusive Chimney promises to deliver exceptional results for all chimney builds and we look forward to future projects with our clients!

Sylvester Electric Inc

As the country depends more and more on computers and other forms of automation to make life easier, dependence on electricity sees an equal increase. So when some part of your home’s electrical system begins to malfunction, you need a team that can correct it efficiently, and you need to be able to trust that the job was done right. The team at Sylvester Electric knows that this trust is extremely important, because of the potential for hazards in the event of poorly done work. However, their team of Dracut electrical specialists have been serving their community for over 30 years, and they are highly skilled in all aspects of electrical work. From home safety inspections and maintenance to outlet repair and breaker replacement, even wiring and installing things like ceiling fans, generators, lighting fixtures, and home theaters, this team is committed to providing the best possible quality in all work they perform. Call today to find out more about how they can help you!

Offers by Sylvester Electric Inc on Angi
    MA Masonry and Roofing

RT-020297
    Massachusetts
    Massachusetts: General
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express

Sales, Installation, Service of Heating, Air Conditioning, Plumbing. Hot water heaters, custom duct design, hydro-air systems, hybrid heat/dual fuel systems, heat pumps, high efficiency air conditioning, warm air furnaces, boilers, indoor air quality products.

Duct Cleaning, Drain Cleaning, Chimney Work