Even new, high-quality windows can allow noise pollution to enter your home if not correctly installed. Here’s what you need to know about why your new windows are letting in more noise and what you can do to fix the problem.
Get matched with top window treatment in Lowell, MA
There are 32 highly-rated local window treatment.
Recent Window Treatment Reviews in Lowell
- Mill Design and BlindsThe entire process from the first phone call to ordering the shade to installing the shade went extremely well. Rob Silverman was easy to work with, knowledgeable and a great personality.
- Babel's Paint & DecoratingExtremely well. Kerry listened to me, understood what I wanted, visited once for 1 hour, took pictures and was able to recommend products to meet my needs. Will use her again for ongoing decorating needs.
- Babel's Paint & DecoratingKerri is an outstanding designer. K. took the time to get to know me and my 'style.' Everything she showed me (ex. fabric, paint color, furniture, etc) was in line with my vision. In addition to Kerri's design expertise, she is incredibly easy to work with. Kerri always goes above and beyond, is professional and one of the kindest people I know. I look forward to working with Kerri to update more rooms in my house
- Blue Moon InstallationsDana was very professional, mindful of Covid precautions, reasonably priced and did a great job. He waited in his truck while I rehung the blind to make sure I was satisfied with the repair. I'll definitely hire him again for future remodeling projects and recommend him to others.
- Mr. Handyman of Central - Eastern Norfolk County & S. ShoreExcellent, the employees showed up on time and were great to work with. Jim was great, walking us through what was being done as well as why it needed to be done. Also the office staff was very friendly and knowledgeable.
- Mother ConstructionLori and her people were excellent. She is very easy to talk to and really listens to what you want. They were professional and conscientious. Always cleaned after that day’s work. The project manager always told me exactly what was going on and was concerned about what I thought. She always checked in to see if I had any questions or concerns about the project. And their work is impeccable
- Stoneside Blinds & Shades-BostonThe process was very smooth and easy. I had never had professional shades installed, and after years of frustration with funky, faulty shades, I decided to get professional help. Everything was extremely easy to schedule, from Dana who first came out to meet me and show me the options for shades, then to the installer who came out both to measure and then install the shades when they arrived. Because the shades are put into production when you order, it does take over a month for them to arrive and be installed, which didn't really bother me terribly. Everyone who came in was fully protected with masks and the installer wore booties to protect the hard wood floors. I think these are fairly pricey shades, but I was impressed by the professionalism and knowledge of all involved
- We Show UpWhile we had some hiccups organizing around COVID with the original dates being cancelled due the lockdown, once we had a schedule confirmed, everything went as planned. Everything began and ended on time, team did a great job- they maintained a very clean space which was hard given the small space I live and work from. There were a few touch ups needed which they promptly came back for. All in all a very professional job
- BLINDS R' USJim was very efficient and professional. He always arrived on time and worked really fast. When he came to give us a quote, he brought samples and was very knowledgeable about the products. He produced a quote on the spot and gave by far the lowest price that we got (we did not get quotes for the exact same product from other contractors though). Overall it was a pleasure to work with Jim
- Melanie Murphy InteriorsMelanie and I went through multiple options from several different companies before deciding on some beautiful top/bottom blinds for most of our windows and a separate solution for the bathroom. They were not the most expensive choice, but what would look best for our home. Melanie listened to what we wanted, respected our budget and helped guide us to the best choice. Besides being very knowledgeable, she is fun to work with. I would definitely recommend her to my friends
Window Treatment Services in Lowell
- Business Description:In-Person or Live One-On-One Online Tutoring for Any Subject, Any Age, Any Location. Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, NMSQT, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ASTB, ISEE, HSPT, TEAS, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC Mathematics: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, elementary English: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, ESL, ESOL Research Papers: editing, proofreading, outlining, citations Computer: Excel, Word, PowerPoin
- Business Description:E. Cox Construction LLC owner Enda Cox has over 15 years experience. E. Cox Construction LLC offers free estimates to all clients. Work locations include Boston, Metro-West, and both the North Shore and South Shore. Big or small, every project is important and Enda's main priority is customer satisfaction. He believes communication is key. Whether you prefer email, phone or in-person meetings, Enda is happy to go over any questions or concerns you may have about your project. E. Cox Construct..Recent Review:We got estimates from several contractors. After evaluating all we decided to go with Enda though he was not the least expensive. It turned out to be the best decision we made. Enda is a consummate professional who is extremely responsive, always available, very organized and meticulous and communicates clearly. He is patient and always willing to adapt to the needs of the project as it changes. We have worked with him since January of 2021 and we changed the scope of our project quite significantly from what it was when we started. Enda accommodated all of it very patiently and at each step clearly communicating what was included what was extra. Many things he just threw in. Enda is always accessible and I have always been able to reach him on the phone. The couple times he was not able to pick up he called me back in 15-30 mins as he was in another meeting. While doing our current project, he and his subs did an excellent job. We brought down and completely redid our Kitchen (Cabinets, counters, appliance and changed the layout), changed all our wood flooring, painted our entire condo, redid all our closets, changed all our door hardware, redid all the fixtures in our bathrooms, replaced our toilets to Toto, partially redid our showers, redid all our electrical switches and outlets, added extra lighting, etc. It was major remodel of our Condo in Boston. To give one example of Enda's professionalism, we were not totally satisfied with the first painter. Enda, gave us a refund and hired the painter we recommended and got him to do an excellent job. Now we love how it came out. We have done 2 other major projects for our previous house. I have never met a contractor that is this professional. This includes the GC we hired to build our that custom designed house. He has been an absolute pleasure to work with. We will hire him for all our projects moving forward. For anybody looking to do projects my wife and I would recommend Enda with my highest level of recommendation without any reservation. He is really that goodVIKRAM S.
- Business Description:MA Design & Construction, part of the MA Group Companies (MA Builders & Framers and MA Design & Construction Co), is a honest, reliable, family-owned business with over 19 years of experience in the Boston and surrounding areas. We take pride in our work, and look forward to serving you in ALL your design, build, and remodeling needs: additions, plumbing and electrical, kitchen and bathroom renovation, decks and porches, basement finishing, additions, flooring installation and re-finishing, p..Recent Review:Great work and very communicative throughout the whole process. Pricing feels a bit more expensive than I would've expected but the quality of the work makes it more than worth it. They even helped patch up holes and some damage on my very old floorboards for free when refinishingFang W.
- Business Description:We carry a full line of all custom window treatments, blinds shades and shutters. We are a workroom direct fabricating custom draperies, valances and bedding. We also offer custom re-upholstery work. Travel charges for some areas.
- Business Description:Mother Construction is a female-owned and run organization that provides design, engineering, and build services to both residential and commercial clients. Mother Construction was founded and is run by Lori Bovarnick, a Massachusetts-licensed Construction Supervisor and proud mom to three great college-age children. An entrepreneur at heart with a background and education in design, Lori noticed there weren’t many companies out there that took construction, design, timeliness, and budget-fri..Recent Review:After the first and the only meeting discussing the project and being told that I would get an estimate the mid of the following week. But the estimate never come in about a month long now: I have left a phone message on their phoneline and a quotation request reminder directly on their website during these time. There is nothing coming back from them! There is no trust left for this companyTe L.
- Business Description:After serving the Greater Boston and MetroWest markets for 14 years, Handyman Matters of Greater Boston is excited to join forces with ACE Hardware to re-brand as ACE Handyman Service Greater Boston! ACE Handyman Services has been serving the Greater Boston and MetroWest areas since 2005. In that time we have completed over 6,000 jobs for more than 2,500 customers. We are proud that 50% of our on-going business comes from customers we've done business with in the past. We are an 11-time Sup..Recent Review:I contacted them through Angi. "They" sent me a text message but didn't identify who was sending the text message. I called during business hours and reached their answering service and left a message. No one returned my call. I called again 4 days later and left a voice mail. I never heard back from themLisa S.
- Business Description:Innuwindow has been serving Greater Boston homeowners since 1989, offering a wide variety of quality window treatments from Roman shades to custom drapery. Business is about more than making a sale, it's about providing excellent customer service and helping clients create their dream home with the perfect window designs. Our friendly design team will help you create the perfect room, while our delivery and installation teams make putting it all together easyRecent Review:Massimo was very prompt and offered good explanations of my different options for my needs. He took the time to make me feel comfortable about making the right decision for my needs. Tim, who installed the shade came at the scheduled window time. He was friendly and competent. The shade looks great and fits my exact needs. I would use this company againRegina S.
- Business Description:We are a family owned and operated business that services residential customers. We have the experience, expertise and knowledge to provide you with the highest quality workmanship as well as our personal commitment that you will be 100% satisfied with our work. It is this dedication and commitment that has earned us the trust of our customers. We offer no cost/no obligation in-home estimates. Call us today to schedule your appointment, 617-943-1287. Super Service Award 2013, 2014, and 20..Recent Review:This is the 5th time that I've used Reggie for new windows and (or) vinyl siding replacement. This latest job was replacement of 50 new windows and 5 new storm doors on a large 2 family residential building. As I have come to expect, the job quote was very reasonable and high quality results with excellent professionalism, responsiveness and communication along the way. My tenants even commented about how pleasant he was. Thank You Reggie for another great job doneDennis C.
- Business Description:Goedecke's is a fourth generation family business specializing in making your home beautiful. We have an incredible showroom that will inspire your next project. We have working custom tile showers, all types of flooring, window treatments, interior designers, custom draperies,and even a complete paint depatment. Goedecke's has the expertise to handle any project in your home or office. Our brands include Flooring America, Benjamin Moore paint, and Hunter Douglas
- Business Description:Founded in 2001, Marcellos based in the metro west of Greater Boston is general contractor specializing in residential/commercial construction and renovation. As a home/building owner, developer or architect, you realize the importance of dedicated customer service, competitive rates and, most importantly, high quality workmanship. Because Marcellos is a medium size company, we can offer personal attention to every project, as well as reasonable project cost. To accomplish your project, we wi..Recent Review:Marcello and team are awesome! It's hard to find someone you trust for pricing and the quality of work. If you're looking for someone to trust with your home, Marcello is your guy!John M.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful window treatment service articles
Estate shutters are extremely durable, energy-efficient window coverings that are optimal if you live in a warm climate. Here’s everything you need to know about their cost, materials, and benefits before you install them in your home.
Buying new or replacement windows is a big decision that affects several different aspects of life in your home. Follow this guide to keep track of everything you need to consider, from security to energy efficiency to installation.
Find window treatment in
- North Chelmsford
- North Billerica
- North Andover
- North Reading
window treatment in Lowell
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- ABBOT & SONS FLOOR CO803 MAIN ST
- ACE Handyman Services of Greater Boston401 Lowell St Ste 2
- ACS Woodwork
- Ads On Wheels, Inc.10 Cotton Rd
Nashua, New Hampshire
- Affordable Shutters733 Turnpike St
North Andover, Massachusetts
- AJ Rose Carpets & Flooring136 Cambridge St
- Alaa 76 Broadway
- Alcantara Contractor407R Mystic Ave Unit 36A
- ALISON WATT INTERIORS7 OLD COUNTY RD
- Allied Realty Services329 Concord Avenue
- Alpine Environmental Inc275 Billerica Rd Suite 2B
- American Window Film, Inc.71 Elm Street Unit 10
- Angela's Home Expressions77 Wilder St
- Arrow Carpet One Floor & Home207 N Main St Shawsheen Plz
- Arsenault & Son's Contracting5 Thunderbridge Lane
- ABBOT & SONS FLOOR CO
- Back Bay Shutter Co Inc169 Merrimac St
- Barrows Custom Window Treatments365 Boylston St
- BAY STATE WINDOW FASHIONS93 Main Street
- Beatrice Kahn Interiors17 Madison St
- BEAUTIFUL WINDOWS, INC.30 Lamprey Dr
Nottingham, New Hampshire
- Beverly Overhead Garage Door Co IncPO Box 47
- BL OGILVIE & SONS INC39 WARREN AVE
- Blinds & Designs20 Washington St
- Blindsgalore5744 Pacific Center Blvd Ste 306
San Diego, California
- Blue Hills Home Solutions297 York Street
- Bonney Glenn Home Improvement616 Centre St
- BROWN EYED GIRL CUSTOM CURTAINS20 ADELAIDE ST
Hudson, New Hampshire
- Budget Blinds of Andover8 Curtis Rd
- Back Bay Shutter Co Inc
- Calico Corners11 Enon Street
- CALICO CORNERS440 Great Road
- CALICO CORNERS591 Worcester Road
- Carducci Design Group, IncP.O. Box 2641
- Central Falls Glass Co481 Broad St
Central Falls, Rhode Island
- Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Boston West362 Elm St
- Chrisicos Interiors LLC8 Faneuil Hall Marketplace Third Floor No 326
- Christine Cavallaro Designs5 Nicoll Dr
- Christine Nissi Decorator/Caterer63 Dalton Rd
- CJ's Finish Carpentry505 Maple St
- Closet & Storage Systems Inc81 Pinehurst Ave
- Concept36 Chuck Dr
- Construction149 Milk St
- Contract Window Fashions513 Donald St, Unit 2
Bedford, New Hampshire
- CREATIVE DESIGNS2508 MASSACHUSETTS AVE
- Creative Touch InteriorsPo Box 214
- Crimson Upholstering175 North St
- Curtians Up & Decor55 Ramblewood Drive
- Custom Iron Craft, INCPO Box 612
- Calico Corners
- Daniel Baldwin Builders56 Edgewood Ave A
Nashua, New Hampshire
- Danusis Construction27 Mockingbird Lane
Newmarket, New Hampshire
- Dawn General Contracting15 Iron Horse Dr
Bedford, New Hampshire
- Decor Custom Interiors26 South Street
- Decor&You61 Averill Road
Brookline, New Hampshire
- Decorview12006 SW Garden Pl
- Design & Thread69 Lowell Ave
- Designers Workroom5 Eastpoint Dr., Unit 17
HOOKSETT, New Hampshire
- Designs In Blinds & Drapes643 Moody St
- DISTINCTIVE WINDOW COVERINGS123 Main Street
North Andover, Massachusetts
- Dornin :: Designs135 Ocean Street
- Dr. Fix It49 Salem St
- DRAPERIES ETC6 CYPRESS LN
- DURKINS INC CARPETING/INTERIOR287 APPLETON ST 100
- Daniel Baldwin Builders
- E Cox Construction LLC383 Highland St
- Eastern Glass Tinting Co.116 Cambridge Street
- Ecclectricity57 Middlesex Street
- Ed's Flooring America101 Quality Dr
HOOKSETT, New Hampshire
- Eddy's Flooring America3 James Street
- EL Design57 Laurel Rd
- Elite Theater74 Summer Street
- Elza B Design Inc91 Main Street Ste 302
- Exciting Windows! by Verticals etc112 Lafayette Rd
North Hampton, New Hampshire
- E Cox Construction LLC
- Gauthier Interior/Exterior Design356 Westwood Drive
Manchester, New Hampshire
- GEORGE'S TEXTILE CO INC360 MERRIMACK ST
- Goedecke Flooring and Design284 RT-101
Bedford, New Hampshire
- GUARANTEED ALUMINUM AND VINYL INC349 BRIDGE ST
- Gulliver general contracting43 lakeshore drive south
- Gauthier Interior/Exterior Design
- Hammond Design12 Moreland Avenue
- HOME DEPOT615 ARSENAL ST
- Home Expressions of New England31 Tanglewood Lane
North Andover, Massachusetts
- Home Theatre Associates21 HARRIS AVE
S Hamilton, Massachusetts
- Horizon Interiors LLC150-J NEW BOSTON ST
- Hammond Design
- Lilly & Abbie63 Lovell Road
- Linda's Decors54 McNeil Circle
- LORETTA'S DECORATING SVC1167 S MAIN ST
- Lousso Designs34 Wexford St.
- Lowes15 Commerce Way
- Lynne Greene Interiors135 CAMBRIDGE ST
- Lilly & Abbie
- MA Design & Construction CoPO Box 478
- MA Design & Construction Co