Waltham Pest Control

Founded 1977 • With Angi since June 2007

Waltham Pest Control has been providing professional pest extermination and pest control services for over 30 years to home owners and business owners throughout Massachusetts.

pest control (729)animal removal (105)chimney cap repair (1)

10/06/2022

Nancy S.

Did a great job. Had ants coming in from underneath kitchen cabinets and baseboards. They came in and sprayed entire first floor and cellar. Haven't seen an ant since. No smell whatsoever.

Description of Work
Get rid of ants coming in house

Work Completed On 09/02/2022

07/13/2022

William F.

Everything from first phonecall to the actual service was excellent. They were able to schedule an appointment the next day to take care of the wasps. The technician who came out explained everything and answered all our questions and concerns. 12/10 would call again.

Description of Work
We had a wasp nest that needed treating.

Work Completed On 07/13/2022

07/23/2021

Steve G.

Very well. John Bova (the bug guy) did an initial assessment/inspection and explained the process very clearly. He then returned a few weeks later for the treatment while we were out of town, by mutual agreement. He brought his own electric generator due to lack of access to house current. He also threw in an ant treatment for no extra charge. Overall, consummate professional. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
1-time termite treatment

Work Completed On 07/15/2021

12/09/2020

Ann H.

Mike arrived on time, was very thorough and provided useful information about what he had done. The office staff also was very pleasant to deal with. And the price, which included a senior discount, was very reasonable. I highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Rodent control in our basement and garage

Work Completed On 12/03/2020

09/03/2020

James S.

Very good —-our property is difficult for them to access to actually service but they inspected our house anyway and gave good information. Very respectable company !

Description of Work
Inspection for pest control (bat)

Work Completed On 09/03/2020

08/29/2020

Craig H.

A live person answered the phone and fit me right in the schedule for service. Exterminator arrived on time and made quick work of eliminating the wasps that had moved in behind my siding. Couldn't ask for more.

Description of Work
Bee extermination

Work Completed On 08/27/2020

07/30/2020

Robert F.

Have used Waltham for 4or5 years. Every time I needed a repeat service they were always happy to return. I’ve recommended them to many people.

Description of Work
Ants multiple times and large nest of yellow jackets.

Work Completed On 07/30/2020

06/11/2020

sonia P.

The discount and advt is misleading, he called me and said, he will do JUST THE INSPECTION for $199!! waste of time!!

Description of Work
Nope i wasnt able to hire him!

Work Completed On 06/11/2020

Hello, We haven't performed any work for you at your home. Can I ask why you would give us an "F" rating? I called you on the phone to discuss or straighten out this misunderstanding and you hung up on me before telling you we weren't your pest control company. I tried calling back but the phone number was disconnected. I'm a bit confused...Please call me back so we can discuss a plan. Margie Rousseau

06/06/2020

Sue T.

The employee arrived right on time. He went through the house with me and explained what he was doing and what to expect.

Description of Work
To get rid of mice in the house

Category pest control, animal removal

Work Completed On 06/06/2020

05/18/2020

Michael S.

Went well. They came in the Spring and we were ant free for most of the summer. But then the ants came back and we were still under warranty so they came back and sprayed again for free! The ants are now gone.

Description of Work
Ant spraying

Work Completed On 09/09/2021

05/01/2020

Nicole S.

Excellent! They scheduled promptly, were here early, got the job done, handled everything safely, and the problem was reduced within days! I would highly recommend them!

Description of Work
Control of mice

Work Completed On 05/01/2020

03/04/2020

HARRIET D.

Waltham Pest have been our exterminators for 15 years. Very professional and trust worthy company.

Description of Work
Yearly pest control and Termite inspection

Work Completed On 09/02/2019

02/18/2020

Mary Ellen E.

I will make an appt for mid April in the warmer weather. Then they will decide what will be the extermination used.

Description of Work
Evaluation of an ant problem

Work Completed On 02/18/2020

11/08/2019

Barbara H.

Wonderful. Lovely man, very quick response.

Description of Work
Placing traps all over the house for mice.

Work Completed On 11/08/2019

08/12/2019

Sarah Q.

It went well. All as promised with deal we purchased. They will return in 6 weeks to 3 months if further mouse intrusions are noted.

Description of Work
Surveying house for mouse intrusions, placing bait stations and advising on further things which can be done.

Work Completed On 08/08/2019

08/03/2019

Amy F.

Excellent service, kind, patient, professional and transparent. Thank you!!

Description of Work
Spider and centipede control

Work Completed On 08/03/2019

Thank you for your review! We appreciate your business.

07/13/2019

ELIAHU E.

Went very well. Succeeded in the task of getting rid of many ants we had in and around the house. Also advised that we cut some tree branches that touched the house. Would hire again!

Description of Work
Getting rid of carpenter ants in and around the house

Work Completed On 07/10/2019

06/17/2019

Reginald B.

Excellent service. Arrived on time explained what he was going to do. When he finished he went over it again and answered any questions I had. They will continue to spray thru out the season. The price was reasonable. I give my first application a 10+. I am sure the future applications will be a 10+ also. I would recommend this company. Thanks for a great job.

Description of Work
Ticks and mosquitoes

Work Completed On 06/17/2019

05/27/2019

Mark H.

Very professional house visit. Listened to problems, clearly outlined work that would be done. Completed treatment in same visit. Offer 6 month warrranty. Need to wait and see if treatment works. Advised it could take a few weeks to have full effect, however it is already evident very few ants around house.

Description of Work
Treatment for carpenter ants in and around house

Work Completed On 05/23/2019

05/17/2019

edward H.

Great!!!! Prompt polite effective superb

Description of Work
Get rid of mice

05/10/2019

Rebecca S.

technician was thorough and took into account previously observed activity, and also found additional activity during his examination of the foundation and treatment. He took time to point out other areas to watch for and explained how the treatment would work.

Description of Work
ant control

Work Completed On 05/10/2019

03/25/2019

Walter H.

The service techs are top notch and personable. Only gave a B because they are pricey and I couldn't get the Angie's list price beyond the first year. (have used them for four years now)

Description of Work
Pest Control

Work Completed On 08/28/2018

11/26/2018

Sonia T.

I have a 12 month HOP SERVICE INCLUDING INSECT, MICE & WASPS with Waltham Pest and I have been lucky enough to use their services for at least 4 years. I very much like the work, professionalism and care Mark Enos has provided me throughout the years. Highly recommend Mark and Waltham Pest Control.

Description of Work
Exterminator Services - Mice