Whether a small or deep scratch, follow these simple steps to remove scratches from stainless steel to keep your appliances shining.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Holliston, MA
There are 43 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Holliston
- Baker Elman PlumbingThey had to come twice because the only shutoff to the gas for the job was the main, and the gas meters at our condo were not label. In any case, the second time around was the charm and they got everything done quickly and efficiently. The rescheduling of the return visit was quick, too.
- SilaExcellent. Received a call by 9 AM and was told someone could be at my house by noon. Then, the office called to confirm the time and informed me of the plumber's name. We discussed the problem, and I was actually happy when I found out I could actually replace the toilet - since it was quite old. The work was completed by midday in a very professional way. I was very pleased with the work and will definitely use this company again. I am not sure about the total price - it might have been high - but not unreasonable read less
- SilaDavid was the best engineer that I’ve ever had. Polite, professional and friendly - just a great guy. I will use them again for certain.
- Baker Elman PlumbingI was completely satisfied. Quick service, and the tech was friendly, responsive and professional. When I initially called with my problem, they were completely honest with me, that was the contributing factor to go with them. I will most definitely employ them with all my future needs!
- Baker Elman PlumbingThe plumber was very professional and efficient. He removed our old garbage disposal and installed a new one in approx. 30 min.
- Baker Elman PlumbingWork was done very professionally. Baker-Ulman plumbers came on time and got the job done efficiently. They were very neat and cleaned up after the job. I would not hesitate to hire them again.
- Baker Elman PlumbingInstallation went very well and the price was reasonable. I would use their services again as well as recommend them to others.
- Baker Elman PlumbingGreat! The plumber came when he said he would, was very nice and friendly, and cleared my drain in a jiffy!
- Baker Elman PlumbingI rarely write reviews, but I had such an amazing experience with Baker Elman Plumbing that I had to express my gratitude and share my experience with the public. From the initial estimate visit to the final installation day, I have had nothing but positive experiences with both the office staff and the plumber's on-site. They clearly value their customers and will try to do anything to make for a positive experience. Lisa at the office was incredibly communicative and really made the impossible happen when I experienced a scheduling delay/mishap on my end. The plumbers themselves were timely, professional, polite, highly skilled, and attentive to make sure everything was working properly. Their pricing was very reasonable as well! I will be recommending all of my friends and family to Baker Elman in the future, along with ourselves for any future plumbing work. Thank you Baker Elman for 5 star service read less
- Rodenhiser Plumbing, Heating, A/C & ElectricDid not end up using them, they were quick to respond but wanted a $75 0r $79 fee to come out to look at what I needed done, to give me a price. Since they could not discuss over phone to give a general idea, I decided to pass.
Appliance Repair Experts in Holliston
- Business Description:We service washers, dryers, dishwashers, all cooking appliances, refrigerators. We are authorized subzero service. Service is what we do. Fast and on time.Recent Review:Scott and team are tremendous! I struggled to find a cost effective / local repair shop for a busted ice dispenser and Scott answered the bell. Prompt, professional and amazing value! I now have ice in my cocktails thanks to Scott at Appliance Works read lessbrendan m.
- Business Description:Affordable Appliance is a local, family-owned business, proudly serving Eastern Massachusetts since 1990. We offer both emergency service and routine maintenance for all major brands of all major appliances. Weekend visits are available! To keep your appliances operating at their best and avoid costly, inconvenient breakdowns, routine maintenance is recommended at least once each year. Protect your investment — call 866-878-1304 today to learn more or schedule an appointment. NOTE - We do not.. read lessRecent Review:Affordable Appliance was great to work with. They contacted and got me scheduled very fast. When the technician arrived, he diagnosed the issue immediately and had my fridge back up and running in no time.Andrew B.
- Business Description:Kamcan Appliance Repair for all your appliance needs and installations. Offering repairs, including dishwashers, refrigerators, washers/dryers, microwaves, garbage disposals, under the counter refrigerators, and ice makers. Kamcan works on every brand appliance. Kamcan Appliance offers 11 years of appliance repair experience and some of the lowest rates in the state read lessRecent Review:Ken is an A+ repairman that fixed both my fridge and dryer. He was very professional, prompt, turned around the service quickly and at a reasonable price. the cost was very fair for the service provided and he saved the day. would definitely recommend his service. very trustworthy and reliable read lessJeffrey K.
- Business Description:Costs determined by the item/job.Recent Review:The service was great when I purchased it. They were very informative, scheduled the delivery date right away and they kept me informed. The installation went very well and minor problem was addressed. I was very satisfied read lessKathleen H.
- Business Description:We're know how to install your new fence. Quick, reliable and easy.Recent Review:The service was excellent. They did a great job. They were very professional.Louise K.
- Business Description:family owned and operated since 1970Recent Review:Our stove was making a bad gas smell and Frank's appliance came out to take a look. Ralph was great. Took the whole thing apart inspected everything and took care of it. Would definitely hire again.Daniel J.
- Business Description:We are a small business that consists of 3 employees including the owner Jonathan who is involved in all aspects of the business. We do not sub contract any of the work we agree to do. All invoices are due upon job completion unless materials have to be special ordered in which case a deposit is required. We do have promotions that happen at different times throughout the year and we do not currently off any financing read lessRecent Review:I was very pleased with my recent service visit from Jonathan at Chimney King of New England. I purchased the fireplace from another company last year. The fireplace only worked a few times and then would shut off. Jonathan quickly diagnosed the problem and was able to replace the faulty parts. Within an hour or so, my fireplace was working again just like before. He was professional, honest, courteous, and respectful. Jonathan also educated me on some of the inner workings of the fireplace and items to look out for next time around. An excellent customer experience read lessGary L.
- Business Description:Bellingham Electric is a family-owned discount appliance store based in Bellingham, MA. Since 1953, Bellingham Electric has served customers in Bellingham, Woonsocket, Franklin, Milford, Cumberland, North Smithfield, Blackstone, Wrenthem, Mendon and Burrillville with low prices on home appliances and top notch customer service read lessRecent Review:REMARKABLE SERVICE!! Prior to calling Bellingham Electric, I was frankly under the impression that it was impossible to get courteous, quality service for appliance repair-- at an affordable price --in today's world. When a part broke off from the upper rack of my dishwasher a few months ago, I delayed making a call because I thought that the cost would be prohibitive, and that I would have to buy a new dishwasher. So, I continued to try and use it. Sometimes, I could push the rack in and get the cycle to run, but at other times, I simply could not get the rack back in place, and the door would not close. I washed a lot of dishes by hand! Finally, after about 6 weeks, I simply could not close the door at all, and I began to make calls about replacing the dishwasher. Sticker shock! On the recommendation of a neighbor, I then called Bellingham Electric, and was astounded to learn that Jim, in the repair department, has such extensive knowledge of appliances that he can often reach an accurate conclusion about the source of the problem after a phone conversation. Sure enough, Jim was able to determine the source of the problem, order the part, and get a technician (Steve) out to do the dishwasher repair within the week. What a relief! A couple of weeks ago, I had the unfortunate experience of another major appliance issue. My refrigerator had suddenly developed a very loud noise, apparently due to a malfunctioning fan. Once again, I spoke with Jim in the repair department. Jim had a pretty good idea about the likely source of the problem, and I was amazed at the amount of time that he spent discussing the issue with me. He didn't rush me or cut me off during the conversation, but was truly eager to find the solution to the problem. He did warn me that, based on my description, it was quite possible that there was more than one part malfunctioning. On the first visit, the technician (Steve again) did indeed discover a second problem, arranged to order the second part, and then scheduled another visit within the week. Once again, it was a great relief to have the problem solved in such an efficient manner. I have to say that --in a world where civility is often lacking, where one may have to spend an hour or more on the phone just to speak with a live person, and where it is quite possible to pay hundreds of dollars for a job poorly done--it is very heartening to find that a local company provides such courteous and efficient service. The people at Bellingham Electric helped to significantly reduce the stress of dealing with these malfunctioning appliances, as well as my anxiety about what type of people would be coming to my home to provide service. They are very polite and honest. I call this good, old-fashioned service, with a capital S read lessErica L.
- Business Description:We do not stain or paint cabinets. Our services are cabinet refacing, new cabinets, countertops, and backsplash, and floors. Kitchen Magic is family-owned and has transformed nearly 60,000 kitchens since 1979. We provide unique kitchen remodeling solutions throughout the Northeast. Cabinet refacing, new cabinets, countertops, and backsplash. Our free in-home consultation and estimate is the best way to discover how we can transform your kitchen in less time, with less stress and at an amaz.. read lessRecent Review:The entire project from the initial Salesman visit, the measurement and installation was perfect. The quality and craftsmanship of the material, knowledge and professionalism of the installer was above expectations. My overall experience was excellent with the entire Kitchen Magic Team read lessLinda B.
- Business Description:We are a family owned full service electrical contractor since 1975. We are large enough to accommodate your needs but small enough to offer personalized service. Our office is fully staffed and is just a phone call away when needed read lessRecent Review:I first used Giombetti about 8 years ago when I bought my current house which is close to 100 years old, and I needed to have the knob and tube wiring abated. They were consummate professionals that worked efficiently, and I've used them since then for various projects, but I never left a comment. I just hired them, again, to install a transfer switch, so that when the power goes out, we can safely attach a generator. They installed it quickly, and it has performed flawlessly. They are friendly, knowledgeable, prompt, and efficient. They enjoyed hearing and answering all of my questions, and I truly enjoy having them do my electrical work. I recommend them, and I plan to hire them whenever I need electrical work read lessKeith G.
Deals in Holliston for Appliance Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
Does your front load washing machine smell? This is a sign that your washer needs regular cleaning and maintenance. Learn ways to clean your front load washer and prevent mildew from growing and ruin the smell of your fresh clothes.
Home ice makers are a handy way to ensure that you always have ice on hand. We’ll cover when and why ice makers break down, along with what you can do to fix them.
Find appliance repair services in
- South Walpole
- East Walpole
appliance repair services in Holliston
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1st Call Appliance590 Bedford St
- 1st Call Appliance
- A ROGERS RENOVATION11 Linden st.
- A&J Appliance Repair LLC87 Blucher St
Manchester, New Hampshire
- A-Z APPLIANCE CO INCPO Box 104
- Ads On Wheels, Inc.10 Cotton Rd
Nashua, New Hampshire
- ADVANTAGE APPLIANCE INC127 N MAIN ST
- Affordable AppliancePO Box 1288
- All Lines Appliance31 St James Rd
- All-Temp Systems Mechanical, Inc16 Pond St
- ALTA CONSTRUCTION329 Summit AV 16
- American Residential Warranty901 NW 51st St Ste 100
Boca Raton, Florida
- Andy Welch10 Woodbine Street
- Appliance Works of Boston55 Presidental Dr
- Appliance ZonePO Box 55
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
- ASAP Appliance Repair & Service30 Berry St
- ASB Plumbing & Heating Co140 Glenwood Ave
Hyde Park, Massachusetts
- Assured Service Plumbing Heating & A/CPO Box 369
- Automatic Appliance Service Inc371 Worcester Rd
- A ROGERS RENOVATION
- B & W Appliance Repair526 Staples St
East Taunton, Massachusetts
- B&B Unique Remodeling45 Fairlane Road
- BAJ Construction Corp2 Rhodes Pl
- BEACH SALES80 VFW PKWY
- Belcher's Appliance120 Fountain St
- Bellingham Electric250 Pulaski Blvd
- Berube and sons pool, plow and spa1059 Hayward st
Manchester, New Hampshire
- Best Yet Installation15A S Spencer Rd
- BK Appliances Repair Service50 Rowley Ave.
Eat Taunton, Massachusetts
- BOSTON APPLIANCE60 Cummings Pk
- Bright Appliance New & Used136 Great Rd
- B & W Appliance Repair
- C & R Service Solutions LLC562 Lakeland Plaza Ste 156
- C J RENOVATIONS38 BLUE HILL AVE
- Carlton Plumbing & Heating14 Carlton St
- Chaves Heating & Air Conditioning15 Bonazzoli Ave
- Clarke - Milford393 Fortune Blvd
- COLLINS APPLIANCE REPAIR14 SPRING CIR
- Complete Appliance Protection Inc1532 NE 96th St Ste A
- CONVENIENT APPLIANCE SERVICEPO BOX 541573
- C & R Service Solutions LLC
- Gas Heating & Fireplace Doctor45B Curtis Ave
- GE Factory Service31 Industrial Park Drive
HOOKSETT, New Hampshire
- GE Factory Service448 Turnpike Street
South Easton, Massachusetts
- GE Factory Service20 Commerce Way
- GE Factory Service3960 Mystic Valley Parkway
- GE Factory Service301 Ballardvale Street
- GE Factory Service3 Burlington Woods Drive
- GE Factory Service980-990 Washington Street
- GE Factory Service14 Walkup Drive
- GE Factory Service116 Huntington Avenue
- GE Factory Service240 Cherry Street
- GE Factory Service65 Grove Street
- GE Factory Service85 Bodwell Street
- GE Factory Service625 Main Street
- GE Factory Service315 Manley Street
West Bridgewater, Massachusetts
- GE Factory Service325 Foxboro Boulevard
- GE Factory Service100 Salem Turnpike
- GE Factory Service1000 Western Ave
- GE Factory Service1100 Technology Park Drive
- GE Factory Service101 Billerica Avenue
North Billerica, Massachusetts
- Geek Squad - Best Buy7 NEPONSET ST
- Geek Squad - Best Buy200 WESTGATE DR
- Geek Squad - Best Buy550 GROSSMAN DR
- Geek Squad - Best Buy280 School St
- Geek Squad - Best Buy401 PARK DR STE 4
- Geek Squad - Best Buy550 ARSENAL ST
- Geek Squad - Best Buy1201 BROADWAY
- Geek Squad - Best Buy769 DONALD LYNCH BLVD
- Geek Squad - Best Buy84 Middlesex Turnpike
- Geek Squad - Best Buy100 CAMBRIDGESIDE PL
- Geek Squad - Best Buy208 Fortune Blvd
- Geek Squad - Best Buy162 SANTILLI HWY
- Geek Squad - Best Buy2214 S 48TH ST
- Geek Squad - Best Buy290 S BROADWAY
Salem, New Hampshire
- Geek Squad - Best Buy228 Colony Place Rd
- Geek Squad - Best Buy14 ALLSTATE RD
- Geek Squad - Best Buy220 DANIEL WEBSTER HWY
Nashua, New Hampshire
- Geek Squad - Best Buy230 INDEPENDENCE WAY 3
- Geek Squad - Best Buy2 GALLERIA MALL DR
- Geek Squad - Best Buy1500 S WILLOW ST N200
Manchester, New Hampshire
- Geek Squad - Best Buy33 ORCHARD HILL PARK DR
- Geek Squad - Best Buy78 DAMANTE DR
Concord, New Hampshire
- Geek Squad - Best Buy700 Providence Hwy
- Geek Squad - Best Buy41 COMMERCE WAY
- Geek Squad - Best Buy70 Worcester Providence Tpke
- Geek Squad - Best Buy1 WORCESTER RD
- GEORGE WASHINGTON TOMA TV & APPLIANCE1353 COMMERCIAL ST
East Weymouth, Massachusetts
- GIOMBETTI ELECTRIC, INC.401 SOUTH ST
- Grant Construction Services91 Dustin St
- Grillman Fireplace & Patio613 Turnpike St
South Easton, Massachusetts
- Gas Heating & Fireplace Doctor