A dog fence is essential to keeping your pup safe. Luckily there are many options, from tall privacy fencing to wireless underground electric fences. This guide will help you calculate the average cost to install a dog fence.
Get matched with top fence companies in Chelmsford, MA
There are 61 highly-rated local fence companies.
Recent Fence Company Reviews in Chelmsford
- E & D Fence CoThe process from my initial call to finished product was quick and efficient. Elcio came out to do the quote within days of my initial call, and was able to install within 2 weeks of the quote, which was amazingly fast given what other contractors were quoting. He and his crew arrived on-time the day of the install, and were professional, respectful and courteous. They were fast and efficient, and the finished product exceeded my expectation. It was clear they were concerned with the quality of the job, and listened to my requests. Highly recommended read less
- E & D Fence CoPerfect. The company called to confirm the day before, arrived the next day on time, installed the fenceas described and it looks great.
- Macauley Brothers IncBest yard has looked!! Professional, on time, courteous! Called office and Kathy answered and got me on a schedule right away. Crew came exactly when they were supposed to. I was out front when they arrived and Ed the foreman introduced himself , covered the scoop of work (he knew exactly what I asked for) and crew got right to work. Ed did the edging exactly how I asked , curvy and deep. Ed was extremely friendly and professional. Crew never stopped working and did more work in hours than previous landscaping company did in days!! When job was done Ed rang bell and had me walk yard to make sure it was done to my liking. Better than I expected!! Ed and crew even fixed up a few areas of yard that I had never really paid attention to and it make a big impact. Already booked next lawn cut and fall cleanup! read less
- Macauley Brothers IncThey answer their phones! It’s nice to talk to a person. We got a competitive quote from them. We liked Bernie who came out and gave us the estimate. We choose to go with Macaulay brothers and we were not disappointed! The crew showed up on time worked long days and did a beautiful job on the paver area that included a fire pit area. They were precise and left our yard better than when they arrived. Great crew of people. We look forward to doing our next project with them read less
- Step by Step Home Improvement Corp.Geferson and his crew from Step by Step Home Improvement not only installed a beautiful and sturdy new wood fence with two gates, they were able to save an enormous flowering vine by carefully staking and reattaching it to the new fence. We are extremely pleased.
- Brothers LandscapingBrothers Landscaping has done an amazing job transforming our yard. They replaced our old retaining wall, added a granite border around our deck, and brought life back into the lawn. Erwin and his crew are always responsive. They work with care to get the job done right. It's been a great experience from the beginning when we first hired them in the fall of 2020. They continue to maintain the lawn, and we call them to do other work when needed read less
- E & D Fence CoE&D Fence did a great job! Elcio the owner met with us to discuss the project, and Claudio and his on-site crew were wonderful, highly professional, and completed the job to our total satisfaction. The PVC fence looks beautiful and the pricing was less than other contractors. I would highly recommend them read less
- Durable FenceFelipe and his crew did a beautiful job putting a white vinyl fence and three entrance gates in our backyard. They were prompt, professional and respectful of our property. They raked up messes and left our yard looking gorgeous — or as gorgeous as it can look with patchy grass. His price was extremely reasonable, too. We’re so happy we hired them, and we wouldn’t hesitate to do it again or recommend him to anyone who asks read less
- L-A-C steel Fabrication & Erection Ltd.My experience with L-A-C Steel Fabrication was ideal. Matt emailed me soon after I used Angi to request quotes and he offered to estimate my job. His emails were prompt and gave information on details that showed mastery of his craft. The estimate he gave was the ultimate price he billed. Every communication was prompt, and so was his arrival to do the work. He did the repair of two sections of iron railing expertly -- welding in replacement pieces and painting to match the current. Thank you, Matt and L-A-C Fabrication read less
- C&K Roofing IncWe hired Cristian and his team to install a large fence around our property, replace the siding on our house, and fix some smaller issues inside the house, such as replacing (and deleading) the crumbling closet walls, stripping and re-painting the radiators, replacing our hundred year old lally columns, and installing a new bulkhead. Well actually, we initially wanted to paint over the existing closet walls, but since they were crumbling, Cristian replaced the drywall without charging us any extra. Despite the material shortages due to covid, he was able to get our project done in a reasonable timeframe. By the time other contractors called me back for a quote, he was already halfway done with our project. Cristian and his team are one of the most responsive contractors I have worked with, and they kept coming back until we were happy with every detail. It rained shortly after the job was finished and we had a small leak in the kitchen ceiling. Cristian and his employee got up on the 2nd floor roof and fixed it up, along with some missing shingles on our shed roof, and didn't take any payment for it. Because every contractor is so busy these days, I would sometimes text or call him for an update on the status of the project. Cristian always kept me updated and was very honest with us about issues they encountered. We will definitely call on Cristian for our future home projects read less
Fencing Contractors in Chelmsford
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:It was fantastic, really outstanding. Great communication during the process.brandie g.
- Business Description:The Fence People. Thank you for considering Reliable Fence Boston, serving Metro - Boston, Massachusetts. We want to be certain that your hard-earned dollar is well spent. Reliable Fence Boston is one of the most reputable companies in the Greater Boston Area. Our buying power and expertise will make each and every estimate extremely thorough and competitive. Reliable Fence Boston will always attempt to meet or beat any reasonable price offered by legitimate fence companies. Whether you are l.. read lessRecent Review:The estimate was very accurate and thoughtful and the crew that put up the fence did a careful job.Doug S.
- Business Description:we specialize in above ground swimming pool installs and service. We have done framing, roofing, siding, doors, windows, concrete, landscape etc. Been in the building trades over 30 yrs. Licensed and insured in MA and RI. We do not use subcontractors. We are licensed and insure in MA and RI read lessRecent Review:Tom and his crew great! he returned my call right away and was on time when he showed up for the install. I highly recommend using him for all your pool needsMichael P.
- Business Description:We are a Licensed and Insured General Contracting Firm specializing in remodeling, repairs and construction.Recent Review:We hired R&R Contracting (Dan Nephew , owner - [*** Link removed ***] to do a major addition to our home. We could not be happier with the result or the process. Dan and his brother John are conscientious, hard-working, kind, patient, calm, levelheaded, capable and smart. They worked through difficulties one might anticipate encountering when expanding a house that is almost 150 years old. The project ended up being much larger than anyone anticipated, and the end result was amazing. Basically half of our house was redone. We are very grateful for their professionalism and heartily recommend R&R Contracting. What follows is a lot of detail illustrating how complex a project it was that R&R completed so well. We live in a house built in 1870 that had been expanded over the years, but it did not have a bedroom on the first floor, had too many flat roofs and had 1.5 small bathrooms, with only the half bathroom on the first floor. We wanted to expand the house to permit us to live longer in our home as we age. Specifically, the original scope of our project was to change our ½ bathroom to a full bathroom, to change the flat roof over our living room to be pitched and to add a bedroom to the back of the house. We also wanted the alterations to facilitate the installation of solar panels later and to ensure that the new addition was done in ways that would permit us ideally to stay in the house even if we were to become disabled. In addition to R &R, we hired an architect to help us because zoning limits what can be done in small lots like ours and because we wanted to retain the basic shape of the house as faced from the front. Our project turned out to be complicated. Integrating the existing stone foundation to the new addition was challenging because of the risk of collapse of the original foundation. Maximizing the size of the bedroom to accommodate the smaller footprint required by zoning meant using different size lumber and spray foam insulation. This in turn made it impossible to have a window in the attic above the new addition. It was impossible/impractical to integrate the original HVAC system into the new addition because of the stone foundation. That meant installing a separate, second heating and cooling system. Installing the new bedroom revealed that our back mudroom was inadequately supported. It needed to be torn down and rebuilt. Because the new addition had an attic, our upstairs bathroom lost its one window. That led us to redo much of the upstairs bathroom When starting to install the peaked roof above the new living room, replacing the flat roof, we learned that the living room was not properly supported below nor did the roof above it adequately support our second floor. We needed to reinforce and then repaint the living room and redo its flooring. We needed to upgrade our electrical service to 200 amps to accommodate the new (second) HVAC system and to position our house for solar panels Dan and his team worked through all of these complications and because of them the end result for us was A full bathroom with a linear drain glass-enclosed shower with the smallest of lips permitting us to walk in easily A new bedroom with a walk-in closet and a barnyard door connecting to the bathroom, able to accommodate a wheel chair down the road. The walk-in closet door is actually a Murphy bookcase, an bookcase that can be opened. A newly painted and newly wood floored and adequately supported living room A new mudroom, replacing the old one A new deck, replacing the old one Refinished wooden stairs leading to the second floor A new wooden floor in much of the upstairs hallway 200 amp service An upstairs bathroom with a new sink, toilet, vanity, fixtures and built –in cabinet where the windows was, also newly tiled and painted and with the bathtub refinished An attic above the new bedroom, with a pull-down ladder A peaked roof above the living room and the attic and the mudroom, meaning I have much less to shovel in a bad winter New wired smoke detectors A newly surfaced drive-way Because of our change-orders and the unexpected complications, the project was considerably over budget; but that has nothing to do with R&R. This kind of thing is common in projects like ours. We expected it; and when we started to approach our upper limit, we worked with Dan to limit expenses Dan did an amazing job hiring and handling subcontractors. This includes the electrical company he hired, the same one we had hired independently many years before to remove knob and tube wiring. When this one and the same company said during our project with R&R that there was knob and tube wiring to be removed, I showed Dan the company’s original certification that the knob and tube wiring had been removed; and Dan worked with the company to remove the remaining knob and tube wiring for free Thank you to Dan, his brother John and R&R for an outstanding job read lessMichael S.
- Business Description:Are you ready to turn your backyard into the perfect private getaway for you and your family? With a variety of options, you can find new vinyl, metal or wood fencing to suit your home and your budget.Recent Review:Excellent work. Mariusz and his crew arrived early, removed the old fence and installed the new fence in the same day. Very clean job, no debris left over. Great price and great warranty.Andrew R.
- Business Description:Small projects and odd jobs! Free estimates.... Lets do it right the first time.Recent Review:Chris was prompt and respectful. As a “handyman” he was open to doing several different types of tasks but we settled on some painting as being the best ROI to try to sell the house. He was helpful in making the decision. Since he wasn’t “selling” his services as a painter but rather a handyman I would have been willing to tolerate a less-than-totally professional job but he a great job with patching and there was no paint drips. There was some slight overspray from the work in the garage since he sprayed the paint but he warned me about this in advance and made sure it would be acceptable, since it would lower the cost of the job. For those who want their workers to show up in pressed pants and a polo, they might be concerned with the somewhat non-professional appearance but don’t be fooled. Chris was respectful, knowledgeable, and did good work read lessCatherine L.
- Business Description:Precision Fence Contractors Inc. was established in 1998. Our goal for the last decade has been to meet the needs of our customers while at the same time providing the highest quality fence products at competitive prices. At Precision Fence Contractors Inc. every fence project is important to us and we work hard to exceed your expectations. A true test of any company is their work. The following examples show our diverse capabilities and skills. Whether it is a white picket fence surrounding .. read lessRecent Review:After a few calls, Anthony scheduled a visit for an estimate. Although he was late for the appointment, he seemed very professional during the walk-thru. He promised an estimate within a day or two. After weeks of waiting and several phone calls during that time, I haven't heard a thing. If he were too busy, he should have simply told me. Between my waiting for his late appointment, the time taken for the walk-thru and all the follow-up calls, it's been a waste of time. Don't waste yours. Update: Well, chapter 2 was a very different story with Precision. I did eventually hear back from Anthony. After apologizing for the lack of follow-up, he revisited our home to confirm measurements and adjust to our desire to go with a 5 ft fence instead of a 4 ft as originally requested. He outlined our options and promised a quote by the end of the day. The quote came in a timely basis, and was slightly reduced after a bit of clarifying discussion. More importantly, he promised to complete the work before the arrival of our puppy just a week and a half away. The work was completed with high quality and in time for the arrival of our new canine family member. Thank you, Anthony read lessAndy W.
- Business Description:Since 2004, we have established the most reliable and trusted service around. We do the job right the first time and will not take short cuts to get a project done faster or cheaper. We do the work the way we would want it done in our own homes! It is of the utmost importance to us to be there for our customers when needed, whether it be nights, weekends, rain or shine, no matter how big or small the job. We are fully licensed and insured. Licenses & Affiliations: MA Journeyman License #50824.. read lessRecent Review:Initial call returned same day by Dave, came quickly for estimate, scheduled work, came with 2 assistants, did all work nicely, cleaned up, I'm very satisfied. Nice people to work with.David D.
- Business Description:Call today for remodeling services.Recent Review:great work! always on time, efficient, terrific team , VERY pleased with every aspect of the job!Mark L.
- Business Description:Our mission at Anchor Fence, LLC is to provide quality, long lasting, economical fencing for all your residential and commercial needs.Recent Review:Requested a quote and Keith showed up on time and was very professional and pleasant. Answered all my questions and made my decision very easy with what type of fence to install. Received my quote the next day and made a couple of changes in what I wanted and Keith was very timely making those changes. I accept the quote and an install date was scheduled. I was kept up to date on scheduling changes due to weather. The installer showed up on the scheduled date and where very professional and friendly. They went over the installation with me and made sure my yard was left in perfect condition when the job was done. The fence looks great and would call them again to do work. I strongly recommend them they are true professional read lessDavid M.
Deals in Chelmsford for Fencing
Explore our Solution Center for helpful fencing contractor articles
Wrought iron is classic, stylish, and regal. The total cost of installing a new wrought iron fence can vary significantly based on the size, design, and materials. This article will provide you with an estimate to help you get started.
A corrugated metal fence is a great way to give your yard a sleek, modern look while also saving a little bit of green in the process. This guide will break down the costs of building this type of fence and what you should consider before doing so.
Find fence companies in
- North Chelmsford
- North Billerica
fence companies in Chelmsford
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & A Fence Construction5 Auburn Street
- A Cut Above LandscapingP.O. Box 100
- A Mark of Perfection45 Dexter Street
Nashua, New Hampshire
- A&M General Contractors & Builders LLC232 S Main st
- A. Grant, Shultz Company132-25 Maple Ave
Flushing, New York
- AAA GENERAL CONTRACTING INCPO Box 615
East Hampstead, New Hampshire
- AC Stone Work41 Perry St
- Acadian Handyman Services, LLCP.O. Box 543
- ADAM LANDSCAPING56 ACADEMY RD
North Andover, Massachusetts
- Adams Landscape Construction & Design106 Groton St
- Ads On Wheels, Inc.10 Cotton Rd
Nashua, New Hampshire
- Affordable Landscaping61 Crimson Rd
- AFM Carpentry corp.668 Robbins ave #13
- Agawam Fence Company524 Newburyport Turnpike
- AHR home improvement124 Tennis Plaza Rd
- AJ Construction CompanyPO Box 541
West Wareham, Massachusetts
- Alcantara Contractor407R Mystic Ave Unit 36A
- All Day Construction Services192 Kennedy Dr 213
- All Fenced In135 Swanton Street
- All Smart Construction LLC4 Lewis St.
Nashua, New Hampshire
- ALL STAR FENCE CO190 Main Street
North Reading, Massachusetts
- ALL STATE FENCE CORP.180 King St
- ALL-KINDS FENCING96 BROOK ST
- ALLPRO Handyman Service & Home Improvement60 Annafran St
- Am Installation Inc185 Squire Rd # 6
- Amaral Industries Inc38C Maple St PO Box 473
- Amazing Fence42 Mayhew St
- American Design Iron Work147 SUMMIT ST
- american fence deck & landscape inc72 four winds drive
- Andy's Painting16 Foster St
- Ansara Construction86 Meadowbrook Rd
North Chelmsford, Massachusetts
- AnyFence Co.266 Main St
- Aproserv756 Princetone Blvd
- Arcaya remodeling35 Harvard St
- Archadeck - Advantage Design & Construction16 Adams St
- Artistic Landscapes111 Newburyport Tpke
- Associated Tradesmen62 Pawtucket Drive
- ATLANTIC COAST FENCE COMPANY INC82 HAVERHILL RD RT 110
- ATLANTIC POWER & DESIGNPO Box 164
North Salem, New Hampshire
- AUDETTE AND SONS HOME IMPROVEMENTS47 Homestead Rd
- AVO Fence & Supply Inc50 Washington Street - Route 138 (Canton Line)
- A & A Fence Construction
- B M Norris EnterprisesP.O. Box 122
- BACKYARD BUILDERS INC80 MIDDLESEX ST
North Chelmsford, Massachusetts
- Bamboo Fencer Inc225R Concord Ave
- Barra Building99 Bigelow St
- Basement Building Solutions23 Hickory Ridge Rd.
- BayState Power Washing19 Haringa
- Best Home Improvement380 Broadway
- Bipp Construction & Home ImprovementPO Box 364
- Black Wolf Property Maintenance322 old main street
- Bonanno Construction Inc239 Salem St
- Boston Builders Bureau30 Stearns Road 201
- Boston Concrete Forms, Inc.580 Chelsea Street Suite 204
E Boston, Massachusetts
- Boston Fence and Vinyl110 Park St.
- BRADCO SUPPLY CORP20 INDUSTRIAL AVE
- Bri-Co Welding LLC262 Summer St
- Brian Fiske243 Wapping Rd
Portsmouth, Rhode Island
- BRIAN J DINSMORE LANDSCAPING14 TOPLIFF ST
- Bruin Corp of Framingham208 Pond St
- BuildIT120 Robbs Hill Road
- B M Norris Enterprises
- C & J FENCE42 BEECHING AVE
- C Donovan Construction3545 Bayley Hazen Rd
East Hardwick, Vermont
- C&C Handymen40 Linden Street
- C&K Roofing Inc 27 Concord St
- CABAN'S RENOVATIONS68 HOOD ST
- Cabral Construction55 pearl st. Po.box 773
- call 4 junk74 wellington rd
- CamCo Home and Garden Services, LLC13 Florida Road A
- Canine Co493 Danbury Road
- Canton Fence Company Inc1219 Washington St
- CARBY'S INC155 HARTFORD ST
- Carmine Nuzzo General Contractors35 Paris St
- Cerna Contracting8 Duke Street
- Chahine Contracting Services95 Elmwood Rd
- Chris Construction LLC91 Menotomy Road
- chris' Projucts 120 New Lancaster Rd
- Chris's Landscape7 Pathwood Ave
- Ciccketti & Sons Construction16 Johnson Dr
- CJ's Finish Carpentry505 Maple St
- Cleveland Fence & Supply Company47 Montvale Ave
- CNT General Contractor Inc477 Pleasant St
- CODEpliance, Inc.P.O. Box 850129
- COLONIAL SIDING & HOME CONSTRUCTIONP.O. BOX 948
- Common Wealth Construction11 McDonald Rd.
- Complete Property Care8 Alton Place Suite 4
- Connolly Ironworks 9 Coral Ave
- Construction Specialties, LLC.9 Poplar Street
- Contemporary home renovations2393 Mass ave 2
- Cooling Unlimited Inc565 Main St
- CORFU PAINTING26 GOLDEN AVE
- Couple Contractors74 Prescott St
- Courtyard ConceptsPO Box 373
- Covered Bridge Outdoor Construction Corp339 Primrose St # 1
- Creation Iron Design69 Norman St # 21F
- Creative Edge Pools and Spa382 Middlesex Ave
- Crompton Carpentry & Construction, Inc.6 Spearfield Ln
- Cudeso LLC71 Summer St Suite 3C
- Custom Iron Craft, INCPO Box 612
- C & J FENCE