Good Window Works Inc

With Angi since March 2018

Good Window Works is a family owned & operated company located in Boston. We specialize in repair and restoration of wood, vinyl, aluminum windows and doors with double-glazed insulated glass units. We value our clients by performing excellent work promptly. Using Good Window Works you are sure to recommend us to your friends! Word of mouth is our best advertisement!...

Northshore Window & Siding

Super Service Award Winner for 8 years. Northshore Window and Siding has been providing superior window and siding installations for over 34 years. We offer the most competitive pricing on Harvey windows in the area. Established in 1984, we're a family-owned business servicing the entire Boston area, including Newton, Cambridge, Woburn, and Lynn. We service all cities and towns inside the 495 area. We have our own crews - no sub contracting. We explain every aspect of the job. We are a Five Star Contractor from CertainTeed and Harvey Elite Dealer. Your satisfaction is our goal.

Offers by Northshore Window & Siding on Angi
Cechinel Siding & Windows

Cechinel Siding & Windows began as a small exterior remodeling company, while always maintaining a "small business" mindset which puts the needs of its customers first. We partner with high quality product providers and are certified by Harmes Hardie and Certainteed Siding. We are proud of our company and our employees; all our installers are conscientious, courteous, hardworking, trustworthy and well trained. When you work with us you are buying the peace of mind that comes from working with a company that stands behind every product, every day. So you aren’t just installing windows or siding. You’re installing confidence. For our siding projects we offer lifetime warranty from the manufacturer and 3 year workmanship. We are fully licensed, insured and accredited. For more information and financing options email us at cechinelsidingandwindows@gmail.com. Contact us today for a free quote! Please be advised our company does window replacement only, and we do not offer any type of window repair. The minimum number for window replacement is 5 windows.

Window Master

PRICE GUARANTEE: If at any time after hiring me to install your windows or siding you find you could have purchased the same windows or a better window from one of my legitimate competitors, for a lower price, I will refund the price difference plus an additional 25%.

Offers by Window Master on Angi

05/06/2020

Four windowsills were rotting and needed to be replaced. Good Window Works gave me a quote promptly and did the work well and on time. Two windows couldn’t be accessed from the inside due to heavy bookcases in the way but Yuriy was able to work around it. I am very satisfied and will hire again.

Description of Work
Replace exterior windowsills

Category replacement windows

Hello [Member Name Removed]! We would love to help you out! We are going to need to send a technician to your place so they can do a free estimate, and let you know the price and everything that's needed to be done. Can you please provide your address, phone number, and days and times you're available? Thank you! Nik

06/11/2019

Excellent! Work was done thoughtfully and carefully. Communication about appointments and scheduling was easy. Price was very reasonable. Would definitely hire again.

Description of Work
replaced the broken balances of an aluminum window; replaced a broken window latch

Category replacement windows

Thank you so much for the great review! If is was a pleasure to do business with you, Thank you! Good Window Works.

05/24/2018

Absolutely fantastic service!! The technician, Yuriy, was extremely knowledgeable and prioritized fixing my windows using existing parts rather than jumping straight to recommending to new parts or windows. He was fast and very respectful of my home. Scheduling was easy as well. Would highly recommend!!

Description of Work
Repair 8 double-hung window balancers, as windows would not stay open

Category replacement windows

Thank you for the kind words as well as leaving us with a great review! -Good Window Works

04/04/2018

They were very fast and very professional. They even came early to work with my schedule and I would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
They fixed a leak in my window.