Fireplaces boost your home’s coziness factor, but they produce soot, which can cause black stains on your fireplace and hearth. Follow this step-by-step guide to clean soot from your fireplace yourself, plus get professional fireplace cleaning costs.
Get matched with top chimney sweeps in Beverly, MA
There are 25 highly-rated local chimney sweeps.
Recent Chimney Sweep Reviews in Beverly
- Master Chimney SweepersThe expert at MCS spent considerable time understanding my problem, and thoroughly discussing and explaining options and alternatives. He went above and beyond to inform my decision. Although I did not move forward with the project, I wouldn’t hesitate to contact MCS again in the future.
- Master Chimney SweepersVinny provided A+ service! He showed up on time, was extremely professional, and spent the extra time to walk me through what I need to know as a new homeowner. Would highly recommend.
- Master Chimney SweepersExceptional service!! I got a call in advance, explaining the Covid-19 protocol and how the visit would work. Service technician, "Bobby 102" arrived on time, wearing face covering as discussed. He was super polite! Brought in his equipment (including floor/rug covering), accurately described the scope of the job and estimated timing. He worked quietly and efficiently while here and explained what he discovered at the end of his work. We were able to ask questions and got very clear and direct answers including what maintenance might be required down the road. We gave him a check on the spot and he was off to his next customer. I took great comfort in the way Master Chimney Sweepers prepared and informed us and we were extremely pleased with the actual service performed very professionally by "Bobby 102"
- Safe Fire Chimney ServicePaul was prompt as he has been every time I’ve enlisted his services over the last few years. He was prepared, had protection for my house, explained what he was doing, and provided an assessment upon completion. The room and fireplace area was spotless when Paul was done. I’m looking forward to the first fire of the season
- Safe Fire Chimney ServicePaul was prompt, answered calls/texts. His equipment left no appreciable dust. He explained a lot and even how to maintain the fire box when it will need repair in the future. His price was very reasonable. I would certainly use him again.
- Master Chimney SweepersVery well, showed up on time, did the job to our satisfaction, good off season price, did not try to up-sell
- Northeast Maintenance ServicesChris, is excellent. Good attention to detail and he had a lot of patience with me when figuring where to hang the pictures. The house looks great now that it has been pressured washed. Would definitely recommend!
- Master Chimney SweepersHad Bobby and Sean out 2 days after initial contact. Advised them of carbon monoxide alarms going off, and they quickly and accurately found and resolved the issue. Cleaned chimney, vacuumed out and gave instructions for annual maintenance. Took roughly 45 mins from start to finish. Would definitely have out again
- Master Chimney SweepersThe technician arrived on time and was professional and clearly experienced. He explained everything he would do and how long it would take. He found 3 dead flying squirrels (our suspicions were borne out that we needed the cap), and cleaned them out.
- Master Chimney SweepersMark was punctual, and professional. He was very good at explaining the process. Cleaned both flues, and did an inspection of the chimney, and water heater venting. He noted all the things that needed fixing, but didn't try to sell me on any of them. He did good job explaining they what and why of each recommendation. I have to note, that he also did a good job of protecting my floors and left them clean. All told, a very positive experience
Chimney Sweeps in Beverly
- Business Description:I am a certified chimney inspector and bricklayer mason. I pretty much do it all For chimneys I do cut and points rip down and rebuilds if needed. Install caps liners flues, And of course sweeps. I also do cut and points on stairs build walkways fix or build retaining walls, patios. Any type of masonry restorations, No job is to small for me from a crack in your foundation to a brick out of place. I am an owner operated business and have been in this industry for over 20 years. I don't think ..Recent Review:Not only is Michael a THIEF but also a COWARD! I wrote a review back in May 2020 as he took our money & didn't complete the job. We filed a smalls claims court case & today was our court date. When I filed a complaint with Mass Attorney General office, he told them, he wanted his day in court. The SPINELESS, COWARD didn't show. What MAN doesn't SHOW HIS FACE? Since taking our money, there are 2 additional reviews below on 8/16 thst he took $1825 from someone 10/20, he stole $12,000 from another. Only a SCUMBAG STEALS from people! KARMA WILL GET YOU! The positive reviews are SELF PROCLAIMED! Notice when we write that he stole from us, he has no comment but dies comment other timesKathy C.
- Business Description:Cost is determined by the job. ; Additonal phones numbers Andover (978) 470-1611, Beverly (978) 922-1535, Braintree (781) 843-0700, Brockton (508) 583-0055, Cambridge (617) 547-2907, Framingham (508 872-3603, Franklin (508) 528-6068, Hingham (781) 749-1660, Lexington (781) 861-1846, Lowell (978) 654-6600, Medford (781) 391-4755, Natick (508) 651-3755, Needham (781) 444-7716, Quincy (781) 328-1365, Swampscott (781) 592-1596, Shrewsbury (508) 842-2281. Wakefield (781) 245-8889. Wellesley (781) ..Recent Review:The expert at MCS spent considerable time understanding my problem, and thoroughly discussing and explaining options and alternatives. He went above and beyond to inform my decision. Although I did not move forward with the project, I wouldn’t hesitate to contact MCS again in the futureRaffi D.
- Business Description:Family owned and operated business. We have over 10 years experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Chimney Services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! And The Best Price Possible Call or click to schedule a free estimate todayRecent Review:Honestly, I was impressed. Edwin worked the entire day to finish., which was bonus that it did not have to carry to the next day. His process was clean and efficient. He kept us informed through the entire process. His prices are reasonable and his work ethics are excellent. I would definitely recommend him and us for us we will definitely hire him againMarilyn T.
- Business Description:If you’re looking for high quality and personal service, you’ve come to the right place. At Superior Air Duct Cleaning we will give you the attention and personal service you’ll come to expect and enjoy. We offer the best in Air Duct Cleaning. Our rates are competitive, with no hidden fees. Our employees are friendly and will be there to help you every step of the wayRecent Review:This is the MOST awful experience I had in 20 years with home maintenance companies. 99% of reviews here are FAKE! Check the profiles of all the 5 stars reviews - they are closed profiles, all of them! Unfortunately I just learned about it while they were here. Called them for air duct cleaning through the whole house. They made a hole in my duct work stuck a regular small shop vacuum in it and "ensured" me that it will suck the dust from ALL 15 vents in the house. As he was about to leave, I noticed that air returns are dirty exactly how they were and pointed it out. ATTENTION! He takes out a dirty chimney brush and furiously sticks back and fourth into the air return in attempt to clean the dust. This is a pure health alert and I think this "business" must be closed down forever. I will follow up with BBB and other organizations on this... As I understood that I was simply scammed. I told him to stop all the work and leave. Paid him half of what was agreed on and he left leaving all the mess that I ended up cleaning for another hour. They are NOT a professional air duct cleaning company, but just people who bought fake "great" reviews and scamming people with a ladder, chimney brush and a vacuum cleaner. This is what real/professional duct cleaning service must look like: [*** Link removed ***Oleg P.
- Business Description:We employ 6 great workers, well trained and extremely capable. We facilitate payments, we work with your budget.Recent Review:Professional, timely, and easy to work with. Our kitchen backsplash turned out great.Sara C.
- Business Description:Chimney Repair and cleaningRecent Review:I called Mark at Spotless Sweep to fix my chimney. He was able to come right away. My chimney looks great and I don’t have to worry about it falling apart. Also got a new cap and chimney cleaned. Very reasonablly priced! Will never go to anyone elseM D.
- Business Description:We are a Full Chimney Service Company, We are certified by Chimney Safety Institute of America. In order to keep our cert we must constantly train to keep up with todays standards. We also do a lot of masonry projects from walls, walks, patios, granite steps/posts and mailboxes. fireplace make overs We do to much to list so give me a ring if you have any questions. Thanks for looking at my page we hope to do business with you soo
- Business Description:Lowe's Air Duct Cleaning is an honest and reputable company, specializing in air duct cleaning business. We always stand behind the jobs we do and guarantee the best quality results for each project. Additional phone numbers - (800) 699-0955, (781) 205-2474 & (978) 965-3474Recent Review:Excellent service from beginning to end. I first called to request the service, I could not speak with any members, but they promptly returned my call, understood the request and made an appointment. The day of service, the technician arrived on time and explained the work to be done and eventually his findings. He was very polite, professional and knowledgeable. He also gave us tips on how to better maintain the system for improved performance. Overall, excellent service. We highly recommend then and we will definitely use them agaiEloisa M.
- Business Description:Owner operated. Award winning. Dated 2/6/2015 Greetings, We wish to inform our Angie's List customers that due to the high volume of calls, that we are receiving at this time, regarding ice dams and snow removal that we are unable to respond to all of them. We apologize for this inconvenience, but we do want you to keep trying. We are asking people to send us an email with name, address, and phone number with a description of the problem. We will respond to an email describing our s..Recent Review:Chris, is excellent. Good attention to detail and he had a lot of patience with me when figuring where to hang the pictures. The house looks great now that it has been pressured washed. Would definitely recommendDONNA C.
- Business Description:In-Person or Live One-On-One Online Tutoring for Any Subject, Any Age, Any Location. Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, NMSQT, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ASTB, ISEE, HSPT, TEAS, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC Mathematics: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, elementary English: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, ESL, ESOL Research Papers: editing, proofreading, outlining, citations Computer: Excel, Word, PowerPoin
Explore our Solution Center for helpful chimney sweep articles
Your chimney sweep may not wear a top hat and dance on the ceiling, but they will keep your home safe by providing chimney inspections and cleanings. Follow these steps to learn how to hire a qualified and trusted chimney sweep in your town.
Counting down the days until fireplace season? As a responsible fireplace owner, hiring a chimney sweep is your first step to a safe and cozy home. Check out the yearly prices for chimney cleanings, inspections, and common repairs.
Find chimney sweeps in
- South Hamilton
- North Reading
chimney sweeps in Beverly
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A Spotless Sweep Chimney18 Cross St
- A-1 Chimney Sweeps & Heating4 Kate Lane
- AAA Chimney and Roofing/Home Improvements1295 Beacon St. P.O. 743
- Above and Beyond Chimney Service11 Great Brewster Trail
- Ads On Wheels, Inc.10 Cotton Rd
Nashua, New Hampshire
- Advanced Boston Contractors78 Gooddale Street
- Affordable Chimney Sweeps109 Davis St
North Andover, Massachusetts
- Affordable Masonry23 Chartier st.
- AG - Remodeling & Construction28 Suffield St. #2
- Air Care Marshalls6 Liberty sq
- Air Duct Crew221 1st Ave W
- All American Home Maintenance101 Arch St Ste 1950
- Alternative Heating Solutions268 E St
- America Air Care14 Atlas St
- American Chimney Sweeps Inc61 Pulaski St
- American Energy Savers128 Main St
Woonsocket, Rhode Island
- Aproserv756 Princetone Blvd
- Armstrong Duct, Vent, Hearth & Home531 Front St
Manchester, New Hampshire
- Artisan Masonry LLC18 Newton Junction Rd.
Kingston, New Hampshire
- Ashkickerz Chimney & Masonry
- AZ Chimney Sweeps26 River St
- A Spotless Sweep Chimney
- Bailey Building Corp108 Montclair Rd
- BAY STATE CHIMNEY SWEEPS79 Colonial Dr
- Beacon Chimney Inc.146 Prospect St.
- BEANTOWN CHIMNEY SWEEP12 REBECCA RD
- Better Air1265 John Fitch Blvd Ste 9
South Windsor, Connecticut
- Billy Sweet Chimney Sweep43 Delle Ave Ste 2
- BLACK MAGIC CHIMNEY SWEEPS21 NEW ST
- Bob's Magic Broom26 Murray Hl Rd
- Boston Chimney Professionals59 W Eagle St Ste 1
- Boston Chimney Professionals59 W Eagle St 1
- Boxford Chimney Sweep26 bayview ave
- Bailey Building Corp
- GEORGETOWN CHIMNEY SWEEP218 ANDOVER ST
- GEORGETOWN CHIMNEY SWEEP
- i.a.q duct cleaning29 Nolte Rd
- i.a.q duct cleaning
- J H Home Improvements And Plasteringp.o. box 316
West Kingston, Rhode Island
- J Oliveira Engenharia LLC5 Chrysler Rd # 712
- J&C Chimney and Masonry LLC39 Birch Hill Rd
Brookline, New Hampshire
- Jim Sullivan MasonryPO Box 172
- JJ Calnan and sons Contractors17 Reservoir Road
- John Pettis Construction86 Essex St
- J H Home Improvements And Plastering
- M.J. Masonry & Chimney29 Hancock St
- Mack's Painting & Carpentry185 Walnut Street
- Mackenzie Inc. Home Repairs, and Landscaping33 Sylvanus Wood Lane
- Master Chimney Sweepers202 N Main St
- Matthew Horwich LLC14 Bristol Lane
Rocky River, Ohio
- MBS Property MaintenanceP.O. Box
- MJF Masonry58 Gillespie Road
- My Chimney Professional46 Pine St
- M.J. Masonry & Chimney
- N.J.K. Construction / Metropolis Roofing & Remodel20 Mill St.
- New England Chimney & Roofing llc269 Main St
- New England Star397 Chestnut Hill Rd
Chepachet, Rhode Island
- Nick's Handyman Services - Home Improvement31 Booth Rd
- Nickerson Masonry108 Raymond Rd
- Northeast Maintenance Services4 Sherwood Dr
- Nova Restorations Inc29 McDonald St
- N.J.K. Construction / Metropolis Roofing & Remodel
- Over the top construction66 South Harbor Rd
- Over the top construction
- S & W Roofing LLC195 1/2 East Side Dr
Concord, New Hampshire
- Sam's Masonry157 Chelsea Street
- Scarlett Chimney & Construction8 Dunham Street
- Shamrock Chimney3 Elm St
- Sin Cal Chimney's6 Intervale Dr.
Hillsboro, New Hampshire
- STOVE SHOPPE25 INDIAN ROCK RD # 19
Windham, New Hampshire
- SuperiorAir Duct Cleaning124 Forest St
- Sweepnman, Inc.190 Main St
North Reading, Massachusetts
- S & W Roofing LLC
- Task Staff - Whole Home ServicesPO Box 31
- TEWKSBURY CHIMNEY SWEEPS20 BOISVERT RD
- The Chimney Company of Salem52 Orchard Street
- The Chimney GuysPO Box 4074
- The Clean Sweep35 Overlook Road
- The Demolition Man LLC - Massachusetts Demolition528 Prospect St
West Boylston, Massachusetts
- Titan Plumbing & Heating1445 Main St # 27
- TriState Chimney Service65 Smith Rd
- Twins construction104 Waterhill St
- Task Staff - Whole Home Services
- Ye Olde Boston Chimney Sweep59 West Eagle St STE 1
- Ye Olde Boston Chimney Sweep