Crawl space encapsulation costs depend on factors such as the quality of your crawl space, your home’s size, and the services you request. Crawl space encapsulation can also improve the quality of the home and prevent long-term damage.
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in Belchertown, MA
There are 12 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Recent Basement Waterproofing Reviews in Belchertown
- Charles Zuccaro Waterproofing & MasonryCharlie was so professional, knowledgeable, and overall friendly and polite. He arrived when he said he would, was very flexible with his schedule due to weather and was a pleasure to have. He really went above and beyond for us as first time home buyers and really shared some great info. The kids loved him and he took time to talk to them and make even the dog comfortable. Even after his service, he took the time to help us identify another issue, and gave us great advice on some things we can do to improve our basement as well read less
- Advanced Basement WaterproofingAll my expectations were exceeded. Job was done in timely matter, all the guys were well trained and mannered. Will definitely refer them and hire them for other services.
- Rueter Foundation RepairEverything went very smoothly Bob knows his stuff. He was quick to respond to my inquiry and was very fair with his price. I would hire him again if needed!
- Rueter Foundation RepairAbsolutely fabulous. I had a very unique and difficult challenge and all was handled perfectly, safely and successfully. Job well done.
- Rueter Foundation RepairExcellent! Mr.Reuter responded quickly to my call. He inspected what needed to be done and provided us with an in-depth explanation. He was courteous, punctual and knowledgeable.
- Budget Dry Waterproofing IncIt went well; however, could not really compare prices with other contractors since not many do this work. Unsure if we got value for money paid.
- Budget Dry Waterproofing IncFrom start to finish the office kept in touch with me. They are all very nice people to work with from the sales representative who explained everything in detail, the crew that put in the system and the last gentlemen who filled in the cracks and reinforced the wall. I would definitely hire this company again read less
- Real Dry Waterproofing - HolyokeSteve is the best. It has been a while since he did the work and I told him, at the time, that I intended to write a review. Unfortunately time passed and now I am finally writing the well deserved review as promised. Steve is the master. He knows precisely what to do and how to do it. He also was able to analyze a problem with the drainage and resolved it appropriately. He is most knowledgeable. He knows what he is talking about. He is experienced and professional. I will always call Steve. Do not waste your time or money with other companies read less
- Advanced Basement WaterproofingAbsolutely terrific! I can't say enough about these guys. Not only did they do a great job, the owner went above and beyond to accommodate my needs. I hired them do install a French drain and sump pump. I had a lot of water and needed masonry work done on the old foundation walls. The owner reassured me, and informed me of the mortar he was using, and he and his crew did a great job with repairing leaks and applying thoro-seal on the walls. Another big problem I had was with mold and mildew. He cleaned the entire basement and it is now mold free! When the job was finished, the owner came, took a look, and it looks like I have a brand new basement! I am very pleased with the company and its work! They have great values and they treat their customers well. Don't hesitate to contact Advanced Basement Waterproofing for your future waterproofing or mold remediation needs read less
- Budget Dry Waterproofing IncVery good. Crew worked hard all day and did a great job. Minor issue with final concrete patch was resolved immediately. Very professional work & response.
Basement Waterproofers in Belchertown
- Business Description:Advanced Basement Waterproofing specializes in complete basement sealing, moisture and mold removal and French drain installations throughout Western MA and Northern CT. Concrete and brick foundations can allow in water through cracks in the foundation that develop over time, openings in the joints or mortar areas as well as "bleeding" from pressure behind concrete surfaces. If you notice water in your basement or extreme moisture, then you have a water intrusion issue that you will want to.. read lessRecent Review:The team was great as always....I needed my brick foundation repointed and painted with Drylok. The team also regraded the soil around my house and installed edging and rock. The work exceeded expectations, was done promptly, and at a fair price read lessBrendon S.
- Business Description:We Stop Leaks! We Stabilize Walls! We Stop Worries! Do you have a WET BASEMENT? It could be from a single crack in your poured concrete foundation or bulkhead. WE Stop leaks in wall cracks, well, electrical, septic & sewer lines and bulkheads. We also Reinforce bowed concrete block walls with carbon fiber-kevlar straps. We Stabilize concrete walls with epoxy injection and carbon fiber staples. We provide a LIFETIME GUARANTEE which is transferable to new owners at no charge. This Guarantee cov.. read lessRecent Review:Excellent. Bob Reuter and his associate diagnosed the problem and installed carbon-fiber strapping to correct it. They did so in a timely fashion and did fine work.Sam O.
- Business Description:We Stop Water! We Repair Foundations! SPEAK TO A LIVE PRO, 7 DAYS A WEEK! (866) 942-7225 25 Years in Business - Engineer on Staff. A-1 Foundation Crack Repair is a 2nd Generation service company with over 25 years’ experience in helping customers stop water from coming into their homes and repairing their foundation issues. Concrete, stone, or block foundations… We have solutions for each. Speak to a Live Pro, 7 Days a week! (866) 942-7225. We Stop Water. We Repair Foundations. Does t.. read lessRecent Review:The team was very detailed when I called about my situation (foundation crack from top to bottom with some water coming out). They explained how they would handle it, how long it took and payment. Same result when they were onsite and explained if the issue persists they would come back to rectify it, plus provided a ten year guarantee for their work read lessBrian C.
- Business Description:We are a registered Home Improvement Contractor and Licensed General Contractor, serving Western Ma., in many areas of making a home look better and more comfortable for our customers, at an affordable price. I try my hardest to work WITH our customers and understand exactly what they want and give them what they are paying us for. I am a cabinet maker by trade and tend to be a little on the meticulous side. Additional services: Painting, Roofing, Gutter Installation, Repair, & Cleaning, Pres.. read lessRecent Review:I called and I didn't get any respond from the company, unresponsive and not a good business practice, not calling back a customer.Charles E.
- Business Description:Handyman Service's ( We Do Your To Do List ) also The ( Honey Do List ) Two brothers that have combined over 50 years of experience in all aspects of general home improvement, repair, and maintenance.Recent Review:Great, The crew arrived on time. They were very professional and explained what they were doing and why. There was absolutely no trace of soot anywhere when they were finished. They even provided a no hassell estimate a repaired they recommended we have done in the near future. I will definitely use them again and also refer them to anyone in search of a great company to do business with read lessjohn f.
- Business Description:&F Masonry is proud to be locally owned and operated for prompt response to your needs. With over 12 years of experience you can rest assured that the high quality of our services is what our customers have come to expect from us. K&F Masonry is a family-owned business located out of Springfield, Massachusetts, and also serves Connecticut and New Hampshire. Fully licensed and insured, K&F Masonry provides quality service and a continued customer satisfaction for work performed. Additional pho.. read lessRecent Review:Terrific. Kevin is great - the jobs took several full days & he worked fairly nonstop. Both he and his assistant are very personable and professional. I have enjoyed working with him over the years. His quotes were also far more reasonable than the other masons. He can be difficult to reach at times, perhaps bc he's in high demand read lessMara D.
- Business Description:With over 20 years of experience, Gutters & More can handle all of your home improvement needs. We specialize in the installation of 5" and 6" commercial Gutters, Installing gutter guard, cleaning, removing Ice Dams, Curtain Drains, Roof Repairs, Roofing, Water Damage and fire damage repairs, We can help with insurance claims, Interior and Exterior removations, painting, Wallpapering and Wallpaper removal, Sheetrocking and sheetrock repairs, Call us today to get started on your Home Improve.. read lessRecent Review:It went great, no complaints. Their prices were very reasonable as well, they were the cheapest of the three quotes we receivedJoe G.
- Business Description:Providing Basement Waterproofing, Foundation Crack Repairs, Radon Mitigation, Mold Remediation Termite/Ant Control, Odor Solutions and Home Inspections in Western/Central MA and Northern CT since 1998. We are a family operated company providing traditional and green solutions for your home and business. We also install vapor barriers, termite damage repair, duct cleaning and overall indoor air improvements. "One Call, One Company, Many Solutions read lessRecent Review:The home inspection went very well. The home inspectors Tom and Jeremy were very pleasant to work with and very thorough.Mary-Anne G.
- Business Description:Michael L. Wales painting has been in business for over 25 years and we offer much more than just painting. Small and personable, we will work side by side with you to finish your project with results that exceed your expectations. We are fully licensed, insured, and lead certified read lessRecent Review:Michael Wales provided an accurate estimate of what work would be required, and the cost thereof. In addition, he is a gentleman of the old school - professional but with a sense of humor. Alise Wales, who did the work efficiently and extremely capably, exhibited a professional ability akin to pure magic! Not only was the paper hung superbly, but she also went to lengths to deliver quality above and beyond what one finds in today's environment. We heartily recommend Michael L. Wales Painting, and we thank them for a great job read lessG H.
- Business Description:Buy local! Since 1976, Eastern Waterproofing has been a locally owned, family business specializing in guaranteed basement waterproofing and drainage solutions. We also offer complete site services including excavation and concrete form and flat-work in addition to utility installation water, fire, sewer, septic, storm read lessRecent Review:I had Eastern Waterproofing work on two houses, including our primary residence. Both jobs were done on time and were high quality. Jon and team were very professional and I was very happy with the work. I had a plumber tell me that the work was done very well read lessKevin R.
Deals in Belchertown for Basement Waterproofing
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
When calculating the cost to waterproof your basement, you need to factor in much more than just a can of waterproof paint. We’ve rounded up the top types of waterproofing projects and how much they cost so you can figure out your budget.
Sometimes, simple preventative steps, such as routine gutter cleaning, can be enough to keep water out of your basement. But, depending on the problem, you may have to consider a combination of basement waterproofing solutions.
Find waterproofing contractors in
- Three Rivers
- South Hadley
- Indian Orchard
- North Amherst
- West Warren
- West Hatfield
- West Brookfield
waterproofing contractors in Belchertown
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A 1 Foundation Crack Repair Inc9 John Robinson Rd
- A-Team Property Management and Maintenance214 O'Neil rd
- Aaron Basement Technologies14 Colony Road
WEST SPRINGFIELD, Massachusetts
- Abc Masonry and Basement Waterproofing32 N Longyard Rd
- ADG Contractors18 Edge Hill Place
- Advanced Basement Waterproofing44 Blanche St
- Affordable Painters336 state ave
- Always Reliable Excavating35 Fairlawn St
South Hadley, Massachusetts
- American Dry Basement Systems/Mold Pro Inc28 Del Mar Dr
- Attack-A-Crack Foundation Crack Repair23 Elsmere Rd
- A 1 Foundation Crack Repair Inc
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer3560 South Brandon Street
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer
- Eastern Waterproofing Co IncPO Box 504
South Windsor, Connecticut
- Eastern Waterproofing Co Inc
- Ferrandino Enterprises LLC18 Highview Rd
- Ferrandino Enterprises LLC