Use this guide to calculate the cost to deliver concrete. Figure out how much concrete you need and when you need it delivered to find out how much you need to budget to get the job done.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Smithland, KY
There are 1 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Smithland
- Carolina Creations Pools & Landscapes IncEverything went excellent, from the initial sales contact through the completion of the job. The final result was excellent, they didn't have the particular type of pool that we wanted, but they had a new mold made and we got the first one of these pools installed in the area. It makes for a great attraction at the rental area we own
- MCCLUSKY CONCRETE CONSTRUCTION INCThis company did an excellent job! They had to level the ground before they could even start tocreate the forms for the sidewalk and padio. They started by leveling the ground and setting the forms for the padio. The padio had to have meet the last stair of the deck and slowly level out. When the concrete set enough. The set the forms for the sidewalk
Concrete Repair Contractors in Smithland
- Business Description:United Structural Systems is a family-owned business specializing in foundation repair, wall realignment, and waterproofing systems. We are constantly researching new and innovative ways to service our customers. Additional phone numbers - (304) 346-7777, (513) 561-0300. Additional fax - (513) 561-030. Additional DBA - Perma Jack - United Structural SystemsRecent Review:My first encounter with United Structural Systems company ( USS) was last year, when I had to face the decision which company I go for foundation repair at my house in West Virginia. It was equal bids on my project from two companies USS and Alltek. Unfortunately for me, I made the decision to go with Alltek Environmental Services company at that time. Foundation repair was finished in August 2019 by Alltek (please read my review, that I placed separately for Alltek). 48,000 dollars payment later foundation been done. I finally be able to place my house for sale this year and come to realization, after inspection is done on the house, that it is a presence of water leak in the storage area. I could not believe, how it is possible, when the foundation repair was just done 8 months ago. I guess, things were not done properly after all. After numerous attempts to contact Alltek company, I finally be able to get the response with another promise to “fix it” in the amount of $9,200 or later for free…if I take off my review of their company from homeadvisor.com. Lack of professionalism, poor craftsmanship and PR was major disappointment for me. To be honest, after I been treating inferiorly by Alltek, I did not have any desire to go back to the same company. I was looking for second opinion how to resolve these issues. I decided to reach out again United Structural (who I was hoped to remember me from last year) and explain my dilemma. Bobby K. (Sales Manager for USS) come to the rescue! He was willing to give me his unbiased opinion on the situation. Bobby K, “commander in charge”, went to the house and informed me, that “downspout lines were never installed, the part on top of the ground went nowhere and tie back patch was poor quality”. Simply put it, Alltek did a mediocre job. I immediately made the decision go ahead and proceed with United Structural Systems company for repair of the mistakes. I cannot say enough praise for the USS company and manager Bobby K. This re-du project was done in timely matter, communication was superior ( needless to say I live out of state and it was never an issue), area after the job was clean up to perfection and…the garage/storage area now look dry bone and beautiful. Awhhhh... maybe I should not sell my house after all?! I have a buyer on the house, and I am closing in 2 weeks and can say with all honesty, I could not do that without United Structural help. It was exceedingly difficult situation for me, and it was resolved by USS company with flying colors. Thank you again USS. I recommend you without any hesitation!!! Your company should be proud of to provide such an excellent service and have knowledgeable, competent and skillful experts. Lana Y, Rochester, NY “We are NY toughLana Y.
- Business Description:Additional DBAs - Layman's Masonry Estimator, Rod Layman Mason Contractor.Recent Review:Started on the job promptly and completed in very short period of time by using appropriate number of workers to complete job without delay. We did have some change orders from the original estimate that were due to some unforeseen additional work but I felt like this was an honest oversight in the original estimate and agreed to the revised estimate which was an increase from the original quote but still appeared reasonable in light of work performed and quality of work done. <br /Daryl H.
- Business Description:EHM is a structural moving and elevating company that also specializes in foundation repair and replacement. We have been working in the Midwest since the Great Floods of 1993. We specialize in severely comprised foundation issues. We can elevate, level, pier or replace a wall or your entire foundation. We do not do mudjacking, waterproofing or minor crack repairRecent Review:The work went very well. We had a few rain delays, but that could not be helped. Also we were coordinating other work with another contractor (see R and R Concrete) that sometimes caused delays. They showed up when expected, excavated one side of the house and dug holes on the other (walk out basement) for the piers. When finished the yard was repaired as good as could be expected for St Louis summer. I have a little work to do on it now that it has cooled off. I had to have cracks repaired inside and concrete work done on the outside. The people they recommended did wonderful work. <br /CHARLES O.
- Business Description:We specialize in Fire and Water Damage Restoration. We will work with insurance companies to get your home or business back to normal.
- Business Description:Locally owned & operated.
- Business Description:We are a 4 year old company with over 25 years experience in the building/remodel and building supply field. The owner Lenny Powley spent 12 years with Lowe's Home Centers as the Installed Sales Manager, overseeing their installations of kitchens, baths, doors, windows, and much more. He then went on to work for an Atlanta Ga. company to oversee the renovation of a hotel in Washington D.C. After that returning to Paducah working in commercial construction for 4 years, then realizing that he w..
- Business Description:Serving Paducah, Western Kentucky, and the surrounding region for over 60 years!
- Business Description:Isaacs Exterior Specialist- We are fully insured,free estimates, 25 years experience, travis- 859-285-9154 william- 859-621-2334 office- 502-535-5020 we do just about everything on the exterior of a house and even some on the interior. Everything commercial and residential. Our main specialty includes roofing, from shingles, to metal, to epdm, torch down, copper, and any other roofing systems. Also replacement windows, vinyl siding, hardy plank, stucco, interior and exterior painting, new ..
- Business Description:9 full time employees.no job to small.lic. and insured
- Business Description:Enhanced Concrete Systems uses a proprietary process to transform ordinary gray slabs into extraordinary surfaces.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
Pouring a new concrete floor can create new usable space for your home and raise its value. This guide breaks down the typical costs involved with this project and what factors affect the price tag.
Looking to install a few steps leading to your house? Concrete can be a great option. Learn how much it will cost you to install a concrete staircase so you can plan your budget.
Find concrete contractors in
concrete contractors in Smithland
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- adams contracting and handyman120 apache dr
- adams contracting and handyman
- Bridge Masters LLC9709 Manassas Drive
- Bridge Masters LLC
- D & S Construction320 W Honaker Rd
Stamping Ground, Kentucky
- D & S Construction
- Enhanced Concrete Systems20108 - 63 Street,
- Enhanced Concrete Systems
- Isaacs Exterior Specialist2053 Bond Pike
Stamping Ground, Kentucky
- Isaacs Exterior Specialist
- Metallo Concrete Contractors
- Metallo Concrete Contractors
- Powley Contracting & Consulting115 Nolan DR.
- Powley Contracting & Consulting
- Rod Layman Masonry321 Stonegate Way
- Rod Layman Masonry
- Sundek by Superior Concrete Resurfacing Inc116 Airfloat Dr
- Sundek by Superior Concrete Resurfacing Inc
- United Structural Systems Ltd Inc723 Chenault Bridge Rd
- United Structural Systems Ltd Inc