Sometimes it’s better to start fresh with a new garage and that starts with tearing down the old one. Using this guide, you’ll learn how the cost to tear down a garage depends on a few key factors like square footage and safety precautions.
Get matched with top garage builders in Shelbyville, KY
There are 9 highly-rated local garage builders.
Recent Garage Building Reviews in Shelbyville
- Statham's Garage Door ServiceIt went great. This vendor provided awesome professional service and worked to make the experience as painless as possible. They were quick and didn't inconvenience me in the least. Highly recommend and would use again.
- Distinctive Design RemodelingIt went really well. Our project manager Ian Baker did a great job of coordinating everyone and communicating with us. We knew who was going to be there when and what to expect as each day progressed. The contractors they choose were a pleasure to work withand did a great job. We needed some extra work to try to tie somethings together and was able to hire some of there contractors outside the job to handle these matters. I'm definetly considering hiring them again for some basement remodeling in the future read less
- Distinctive Design RemodelingOngoing, weather restricting full cleanup, landscaping and final finish. But looks like final project will be acceptable.
- Kentucky Gutter Pro & ConstructionAfter calling for a estimate,they came promptly and estimate was very competitive. We decided to do business with ky Gutter Pro and was very pleased with how the job turned out. Our business looks much better from a curb side appeal.
- Horizon Pest & Termite ControlI have used Horizon in the past to build a garage, 2 barns, put on a new roof and now this remodel on my Mom's house. This is my mother's third remodel. The other two were extremely stressful. This one is going very easily. She is smiling everyday. Horizon can be a bit pricy, but it is generally a very honest bid. He gives you a detailed estimate of what work will be done, the type of material that will be used, identifies where he will be using subs, and a breakdown of each job worked. In the past we have had people underbid and then try to cut corners to make ends meet. This won't happen with Horizon. We have so much confidence in Jim's honesty that we gave him the keys to my Mom's house. Each morning he comes in and goes over what work has been done and what they are doing that day. Anything he feels uncomfortable doing he subs out. He tries to inconvenience his customer as little as possible. Mom has had to have nearly all the plumbing replaced in her house, but she has yet to spend one night without running water, a commode or a shower. Each day they clean up their mess for the day. He is knowledgeable about what can be done, Her basement was jammed pack with stuff and they cleared the basement of all the items they needed, but left the freezer and the refrigerator. He listens to his customer and does his best. He never gets upset if there is a complaint, but rather tries to make his customers happy with his work. He is very good about communication with the customer. If there is a problem afterward, he will come back and make it right even after he has been paid. I can't say enough about this man's endeavor to do a good job. I have recommended him to all my friends and family. It is hard living in a rural area to find someone this honest, competent, and hardworking. All I can say is this is a very honorable company and I would hire them for any construction job I needed completed read less
- Country Barn BuildersI contracted Country Barn Builders to build a 28 x 40 metal barn with three 10 x 10 doors. They showed up when they said they would and finished the entire project in a very timely manner. I was very impressed with the high quality of work they preformed and the very reasonable price they charged. The crew was friendly and professional and cleaned up well after the job was finished. I would definitely use this company for needs of this type in the future and highly recommend them to anyone needing a barn or outbuilding read less
- Blumberg Cabinetry and ConstructionI have a long history with this company. While i was working for my previous employer, Tate Blumberg and coworkers/employees did an entire remodel of a whole house for us. They gutted the whole thing and remade it from the ground up - including structural work, plumbing, electrical, tiling, hardwood floors. They job was perfect and exactly what we asked for. Later, they built a huge wrap around deck on the 'master' house. Now that I own a home, we knew who we wanted to build our garage. Mr. Blumberg came to our house and allowed us to describe what kind of building we wanted. He came back with questions that narrowed down our ideas into a design. He has now visited us 3 times and we have a design and a very competitive quote. Mr. Blumberg is very adept at his profession. He is precise, honest and hardworking. He is one of very few builders who do not require that you have blueprints - he is very willing to work with your ideas to get you exactly what you want, and will present the pros and cons of your choices - for expense, aesthetics, functionality, etc. We have also had Mr. Blumberg build a white oak pergola on a rental house that we own, which was so exactly what we wanted that we are having him build one on our house, too read less
- Reynolds BuildersExcellent process. Met several times to review to plans and discuss changes. Signed contract listing pay schedule. Always fair and willing to answer questions and concerns. Six homes were built by this man on our street with mine being the second one. To my knowledge all home owners are as pleased as I was read less
- Nolt's ConstructionOverall, I’d say that the job was Ok and it went pretty good. When they were here, they were honest. They worked really hard when they were here. They are hard workers, they keep the job done and they do the job right.
- Steve Head Home Building & Remodeling LLCOverall: The workmanship was great. The carport looks great and looks better than the original did 2 years ago before the fire. The siding, shingles and gutters match the rest of the house just as though it was installed when the house was rebuilt in 2011. I really appreciate Steve Head going to the Council Meeting at the Madison County Courthouse in Richmond to present our problem with the grandfather clause. Also; I appreciate Steve getting all permits approved, getting all work done, and the work inspected by the Madison County Building Inspector. We had a few setbacks, but no fault of Steve or his crew. The building permits taking about a month to get because we had to wait until the next board meeting, and then we had some snow days and rain days that hampered the work progress. The cost might be a little more than I had expected. However; I had rather pay a little more for a good quality job without shortcuts, inferior parts, or shoddy workmanship. I highly recommend Steve and his crew from the experience that I had. The quality of his work and the attitude to perform the work to the satisfaction of his customers is why I plan to use his expertise again. Steve is to remove the ridge vent on the very top of this same house which the other contractor installed when they rebuilt the house. Water is blown into the ridge vent during heavy rains with high winds and gets the ceiling wet. Steve is to replace the ridge vent with a solid ridge cap of shingles, add 2 turbine vents and 3 box or turtle vents, per our request. Also, he is to install an octogan gable vent on the house side opposite the carport which the other contractor had failed to install. The quality of his work and the attitude to perform the work to the satisfaction of his customers is why I am using his expertise again, and I highly recommend him for this type of work read less
Garage Builders in Shelbyville
- Business Description:General handyman service provider. I can perform tasks like drywall repairs, wall removal, trim, painting, cabinets, furniture assembly, ceiling fans and flatscreens hung, doors, windows and hardware installed. I am owner operated and have over thirty years of experience in construction read lessRecent Review:It was great. He showed up and did what he said he's going to do.Jim H.
- Business Description:We are George's Construction.Llc have strived hard to give our customers the best quality of work and the best pricing available, as the owners /operators we are always on every job site, this is very important for us, being hand on assures our customer that the job is being completed to its fullest. We have 5 years on the market, doing a lot of services with high level of quality (painting, drywall,sodding and soffit,kitchen and bathroom renovations,addition & remodeling, decks, flooring, po.. read lessRecent Review:Right out of the gate when I called for a quote, Jorge was there the next day for measurements and discussing ideas. The garage went up in less that three weeks with minimal problems (weather). Even with the current prices for materials (concrete and lumber), Jorge was able to work with me to keep the price as low as possible while being flexible. In addition he would do daily social media live streams of the construction progress that I could watch while at work. Fantastic to work with and a legitimately GOOD person. Would absolutely recommend to work with again read lessAllison S.
- Business Description:Family owned & operated. Additional Phone - (502) 267-4600. Award wining. Super Service Award winner every year 2009 through 2016. Additional website - www.wisebuyingmall.com/corriganelectric. Additional email - firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, Contact name - Tom Corrigan read lessRecent Review:Perfectly. The outlets weren’t dead. It was my breaker acting “iffy”.WILLIAM B.
- Business Description:Stickler Construction LLC. is locally owned and operated and we specialize in alterations and additions. More specifically kitchens and bathrooms. We take pride in our work and seek to insure the highest quality of workmanship on every project we do read lessRecent Review:They enlarged and customized tile our shower. They had a custom-built vanity. Also worked on my mirror and lighting. All of it were done very very well. Everybody that works for them are extremely competent and well-mannered. They really did a great job. Pricing was reasonable too read lessMARJORIE AND RICHARD M.
- Business Description:Hard Times Carpentry will work fast, focused and efficiently FOR YOU! With 20+ years experience working as a Master level Carpenter, building construction, renovation, repair, and remodeling, we can personally guarantee, the job YOU NEED done, will be DONE RIGHT! I started my business, Hard Times Carpentry, with a focus on delivering true quality work at a fair price. Why pay a general contractor to hire a subcontracted carpenter to do the work you need done, when you can skip the middle.. read lessRecent Review:Everything went smooth. Joe had everything under control, knew just what needed to be done, and did a fantastic job!Cris M.
- Business Description:The patio pergola is the perfect way to turn your backyard into a great new living area. Providing shade, it’s great for backyard parties, hanging out with the family, just relaxing or even to create the perfect focal point for your garden area. The genuine patio pergola can be customized to fit your vision. Order your genuine patio pergola today! Additional Service Area- Indiana (other) market Ask for Details read lessRecent Review:Quality Built Pergolas did a great job building and installing our pergola. It is beautiful! They were also quick to get back to me with questions and finished in timely manner.Shannon G.
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and Screens read lessRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:Providing accurate and reliable professional land surveying services at competitive rates.Recent Review:Mr.Logsdon is very professional,on time,answer all my questions,price very fair,didn't ask for payment in advance like most of them,I'm very satisfiedYaimet C.
- Business Description:Office hours are Monday, Wednesday, and Friday 9am-3pm. Emails are checked daily. After hours or weekends please call or text (812)913-8172 ***Field workers work Monday-Saturday***Recent Review:The RBG Company is very professional and knowledgeable. If anything unexpected happens on the job, they are thorough and excellent at problem solving. I'm not at the job sites during the installs, but working with them over the last few years, I'm confident it will be done with great care to give the customer the results they want. There are return customers that request "Greg and his crew" for their installations. It's always great to hear. Pictures always follow read lessChristine S.
- Business Description:Whether you are looking to increase your living and storage space or simply improve the beauty of your home, the home remodeling experts at Distinctive Design Remodeling are here for you. Established in 2007 in Lexington, KY, we have been serving Central Kentucky with unparalleled customer service and dedication for several years, and we are fully equipped to take care of any and all of your home remodeling needs read lessRecent Review:Quality of the work is excellent. They turned my sons basement into a beautiful in- law apartment. We called Jessie back to cover a patio for us. The workers were excellent at clean up and they are very respectful. We were kept notified of time and dates that workers would arrive. We appreciated the communication very much. They are prompt, excellent workmanship, respectful and got the job done in a timely manner. We would hire them again without a second thought. Distinctive Design is a very upstanding company. If you hire them they will do a great job, if you are not pleased with something they WILL make it right read lessNancy R.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful garage builder articles
If you’ve ever wondered what precisely a pole barn is, you’re about to find out. Not many know the advantages and disadvantages to the cost, construction style, and flexibility of building one on your own or hiring a contractor for the job.
The garage floor supports your vehicle in your home, so when it starts to crack or stain, it’s something you’ll want to address ASAP. Using this guide, you’ll learn about how the cost to replace a garage floor depends on a few key factors.
Find garage builders in
- Pewee Valley
- New Castle
- La Grange
garage builders in Shelbyville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 3c's Construction4794 State Route 121
- 3c's Construction
- Bartons Storage Buildings3300 CUMBERLAND FALLS HWY
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES2854 ASKA RD.
Blue Ridge, Georgia
- Bluegrass Home Innnovations175 Land O Goshen
- Brothers Painting 2 Remodeling109 Orchard St
- Browning Chevrolet114 South Penn
- Bartons Storage Buildings
- C&M Remodeling and Interior Design
- Can Do Construction Llc807 Sycamore St
- Carter's Painting & Remodeling454 Rowletts Cave Springs Rd
Horse Cave, Kentucky
- Central Kentucky Home Improvements1545 Lannock Pl
- Concrete SolutionsPo Box 1413
- CORRIGAN Electric2621 Holloway Rd
- C&M Remodeling and Interior Design
- D & S Construction320 W Honaker Rd
Stamping Ground, Kentucky
- David woods construction 110 Brighton Park Blvd
- Dayhill wood works182 Dayhill rd
- Distinctive Design Remodeling1050 ENTERPRISE DR STE 100
- Dunn & Sons Contractors4201 Burris Rd.
- D & S Construction
- Esh's Utility Buildings8720 Glasgow Rd
- Esh's Utility Buildings
- G&L Construction3026 State Route 181 N
- Garcias Global Solutions Corp3825 Trade St
- Gardner Construction5448 Happy Valley Rd
Cave City, Kentucky
- Georges Construction,LLc5919 Bay Pine Dr
- Graber Roofing & Construction8280 E Hwy 60
- Greenscape Enterprises366 Blue Lick Road
- Ground Zero Storm Shelters4600 Independence Rd
- G&L Construction
- Hall's Construction and Remodeling90 Blue Fork Ln
- HANDI-PORT GARAGES & CARPORTS17269 W HIGHWAY 80
- Hargis Home Improvement550 Gunnell Pike
- Harrison Remodeling570 Meadowlake Dr
- Harvels Construction & More LLC297 Powell Branch
- HDC Contractors LLC2333 Alexandria Dr
- Homes Plus Construction6459 Point Pleasant Rd
- HR Home Repair Specialists Llc1050 Highway 44 W
- Hall's Construction and Remodeling
- Isaacs Exterior Specialist2053 Bond Pike
Stamping Ground, Kentucky
- Isaacs Exterior Specialist
- J & K Roofing & Services317 harding st
- J&H Construction Co.367 Cardinal Cir
- J&R Construction Co.14 Savannas Way
- J.T. Robinson Construction LLC.PO box 84
- James Miller301 1st Street
Clay City, Kentucky
- Jeffries Overhead Door4250 Baker Ln
- Jones Home Repair & Construction1339 Osborne Fork Rd
- J & K Roofing & Services
- keith long construction3465 judio rd
- Kentucky Barns2988 Louisville Rd
- Kentucky Gutter Pro & Construction518 indian creek rd
- Kentucky Restoration & Remodeling1220 Merritt School Rd
- Kilgore Construction1010 Locust Fork Rd
Stamping Ground, Kentucky
- keith long construction
- ogle's roofing & remodeling120 A street suite 4
- ogle's roofing & remodeling
- Quality Built Pergolas749 Commerce Parkway West Dr
- Quality Built Pergolas
- R&M Concret132 Lovely Lane
- Randal Smith Siding109 Ensminger Dr
- Repairs For You320 Slick Ridge Rd
- RICCO SALES & SERVICE458 HINESVILLE RD
- Richard Bolin Construction, LLC3822 N CAMDEN LN
- Ridgeline Contracting465 Little Perry Rd.
- rmconstruction232 Bristol Lane
MOUNT STERLING, Kentucky
- Rod Layman Masonry321 Stonegate Way
- Rose Custom BuildersLLC144 Granite Dr
- R&M Concret
- Safe Harbor Construction LLC424 Salem Pike
- Shed-I-Master Sheds6504 Wiehe Rd.
- Slate Creek Contracting Services1787 Peeled Oak Road
- Strafford Window Manufacturing, Inc.168 Roller Coaster Road
Strafford, New Hampshire
- Stump's Carpentry and Remodeling5673 Zebulon Hwy. Lot 13
- Safe Harbor Construction LLC
- Urgent Care Roofing and Home Repair4264 Highway 11
- Urgent Care Roofing and Home Repair