Sometimes it’s better to start fresh with a new garage and that starts with tearing down the old one. Using this guide, you’ll learn how the cost to tear down a garage depends on a few key factors like square footage and safety precautions.
Get matched with top garage builders in Pendleton, KY
There are 5 highly-rated local garage builders.
Recent Garage Building Reviews in Pendleton
- Statham's Garage Door ServiceIt went great. This vendor provided awesome professional service and worked to make the experience as painless as possible. They were quick and didn't inconvenience me in the least. Highly recommend and would use again.
- Distinctive Design RemodelingIt went really well. Our project manager Ian Baker did a great job of coordinating everyone and communicating with us. We knew who was going to be there when and what to expect as each day progressed. The contractors they choose were a pleasure to work withand did a great job. We needed some extra work to try to tie somethings together and was able to hire some of there contractors outside the job to handle these matters. I'm definetly considering hiring them again for some basement remodeling in the future read less
- Distinctive Design RemodelingOngoing, weather restricting full cleanup, landscaping and final finish. But looks like final project will be acceptable.
- Kentucky Gutter Pro & ConstructionAfter calling for a estimate,they came promptly and estimate was very competitive. We decided to do business with ky Gutter Pro and was very pleased with how the job turned out. Our business looks much better from a curb side appeal.
- TUFF SHED INC - LouisvilleShed partially installed prior to home installation. Install was quick and painless with no issues....went very smooth.
- Horizon Pest & Termite ControlI have used Horizon in the past to build a garage, 2 barns, put on a new roof and now this remodel on my Mom's house. This is my mother's third remodel. The other two were extremely stressful. This one is going very easily. She is smiling everyday. Horizon can be a bit pricy, but it is generally a very honest bid. He gives you a detailed estimate of what work will be done, the type of material that will be used, identifies where he will be using subs, and a breakdown of each job worked. In the past we have had people underbid and then try to cut corners to make ends meet. This won't happen with Horizon. We have so much confidence in Jim's honesty that we gave him the keys to my Mom's house. Each morning he comes in and goes over what work has been done and what they are doing that day. Anything he feels uncomfortable doing he subs out. He tries to inconvenience his customer as little as possible. Mom has had to have nearly all the plumbing replaced in her house, but she has yet to spend one night without running water, a commode or a shower. Each day they clean up their mess for the day. He is knowledgeable about what can be done, Her basement was jammed pack with stuff and they cleared the basement of all the items they needed, but left the freezer and the refrigerator. He listens to his customer and does his best. He never gets upset if there is a complaint, but rather tries to make his customers happy with his work. He is very good about communication with the customer. If there is a problem afterward, he will come back and make it right even after he has been paid. I can't say enough about this man's endeavor to do a good job. I have recommended him to all my friends and family. It is hard living in a rural area to find someone this honest, competent, and hardworking. All I can say is this is a very honorable company and I would hire them for any construction job I needed completed read less
- J&R Construction Co.I am very pleased with this company and their work. The project was executed to perfection. This company stayed with the project until it was completely finished. They declared before starting that they only do one project at a time and they do not start another project until the one they are doing is completely finished----complete. Randy and Jerry are perfectionist. The quality of their work was outstanding. All lines are straight and corners are square. They construct the building exactly to specs from the manufacture.....no shortcuts. Not only are they perfectionist, but these guys, you can trust. They are the real deal. I highly recommend JR Construction for any project you have in mind. They will begin building my new home hopefully this spring read less
- Drake Custom Construction LLCWithout a hitch, all work performed as promised with no surprises. John Drake was a pleasure to do business with.
- Nolt's ConstructionOverall, I’d say that the job was Ok and it went pretty good. When they were here, they were honest. They worked really hard when they were here. They are hard workers, they keep the job done and they do the job right.
- Plumb True And Square Builder Joe BirkheadJoe is dependable and accurate in his work. He is true to his word on all details. Trustworthy. Kind to our pets and careful for their safety.
Garage Builders in Pendleton
- Business Description:RemodelWorx is a locally owned business based out of Northern, Ky. We service both Northern, Ky and Cincinnati region! Our scope of work consist of specializing in, Bath remodels, Kitchen Remodels, basements, Decks, concrete packages and so much more!! We strive to meet the ultimate satisfactory approval of each and every customer, one project at a time! Call us today for your free quote! read lessRecent Review:The corner of my front porch started to disintegrate. I received 4 estimates. Devon and team were the only ones that provided an itemized estimate. Once hired, they were able to start the project in 3 weeks and completed it in 2 days. During the process I was kept apprised of the extent of the damage what was being done to ensure a lasting repair. Great guys, great job, great price read lessBob B.
- Business Description:CDM Construction LLC has been in business in Murray, KY for 30+ Years. We take pride in our work & customer satisfaction is our goal! Just give us a call or visit our website to find out more! www.cdm-construction.ne read lessRecent Review:Wonderful so very pleased with the resultsJudith M.
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and Screens read lessRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:We are a General Contractor that can execute all needs to a home.Recent Review:Quality Assurance Construction is such a professional business. From the first phone call to get a quote for the job to the finished product, you couldn’t find a better business for any job you need completed. Just like their name states they give you absolute assurance that they will give you top quality work. Definitely would recommend to anyone. read lessKimberly N.
- Business Description:We are a FAMILY owned and operated business. We take pride in the Quality of our projects. We treat every customer as we would want to be treated ourselves.Recent Review:Kent Weed is a pleasure to work with. I had called several contractors requesting a quote to add a walk in closet onto the side our our house and turn an existing closet into a powder room. He was one of 3 who bothered to call me back. He walked me through his estimate and how they would add onto our bedroom to get us what we wanted. His estimate was reasonable and he stayed in contact with me throughout th project. I intend to use Frontier Builders on our next project of replacing our windows read lessLori B.
- Business Description:Hard Times Carpentry will work fast, focused and efficiently FOR YOU! With 20+ years experience working as a Master level Carpenter, building construction, renovation, repair, and remodeling, we can personally guarantee, the job YOU NEED done, will be DONE RIGHT! I started my business, Hard Times Carpentry, with a focus on delivering true quality work at a fair price. Why pay a general contractor to hire a subcontracted carpenter to do the work you need done, when you can skip the middle.. read lessRecent Review:Everything went smooth. Joe had everything under control, knew just what needed to be done, and did a fantastic job!Cris M.
- Business Description:Family owned & operated. Additional Phone - (502) 267-4600. Award wining. Super Service Award winner every year 2009 through 2016. Additional website - www.wisebuyingmall.com/corriganelectric. Additional email - firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, Contact name - Tom Corrigan read lessRecent Review:Perfectly. The outlets weren’t dead. It was my breaker acting “iffy”.WILLIAM B.
- Business Description:Family owned.Recent Review:It took Shed-I-Master over a year to finish our shed. We did not pass inspection because they took short cuts when building our shed. Nails were poking out of wood. They did not use outdoor paint for the shutters. They replaced them and gave us window boxes that were too heavy. The anchors were not properly installed. When the inspector touched the concrete with his shoe, it broke. The loft is not reinforced read lessSharon B.
- Business Description:Handi-Port All Steel Garages and Carports is a locally owned and operated business of 25+ years. We offer some of the prices around on carports and garages. We also offer a Rent-To-Own program that requires no credit check read lessRecent Review:I placed an order for blueprints for a building in 08/30/2019. After getting the runaround for nearly 8 months I called another supplier. I was provided with blueprints in 5 days. I contacted Handiports/Wilson manufacturing and they deny giving me a refund saying the engineering charged them for the blueprints and they have had them since 3/27/2020. The communication at this company is a joke as I’ve called numerous times and have been very lenient and patient and I never get a return call. I’ve always had to call back. Steer as far away from this company as possible. I wish I had read reviews first, it looks like I walked right into a trap and am just lucky these clowns never made it to the building phase as I’m sure that would have been another nightmare read lessTodd S.
- Business Description:We here at Moreland Homes, LLC offer a complete home improvement, there is no job to big or to small we do it all, there are some financing available an we do accept all major credit cards, we have four employsRecent Review:Horrible. 7 months past projected completion time and still not completed. Had to hire another contractor to complete +$17,000+. MH paid in full except for $4,000 and wanted paid that prior to final county inspection. Didn't do work he said he did. sub-standard work, cheaper materials than was promised, wanted draws before due, only worked 20 hours a week instead of expected 40 hours a week. Has a different job he works during week when he was supposed to be working here. No sense of urgency at all. Looks to cut expenses & materials at our expense. Less than honest. WATCH OUT!! read lessLinda P.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful garage builder articles
If you’ve ever wondered what precisely a pole barn is, you’re about to find out. Not many know the advantages and disadvantages to the cost, construction style, and flexibility of building one on your own or hiring a contractor for the job.
The garage floor supports your vehicle in your home, so when it starts to crack or stain, it’s something you’ll want to address ASAP. Using this guide, you’ll learn about how the cost to replace a garage floor depends on a few key factors.
Find garage builders in
- La Grange
- New Castle
- Pewee Valley
garage builders in Pendleton
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Bartons Storage Buildings3300 CUMBERLAND FALLS HWY
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES2854 ASKA RD.
Blue Ridge, Georgia
- Bluegrass Home Innnovations175 Land O Goshen
- Brothers Painting 2 Remodeling109 Orchard St
- Browning Chevrolet114 South Penn
- Bartons Storage Buildings
- C&M Remodeling and Interior Design
- Carter's Painting & Remodeling454 Rowletts Cave Springs Rd
Horse Cave, Kentucky
- CDM Construction819 River Rd
- Central Kentucky Home Improvements1545 Lannock Pl
- Concrete SolutionsPo Box 1413
- CORRIGAN Electric2621 Holloway Rd
- C&M Remodeling and Interior Design
- Esh's Utility Buildings8720 Glasgow Rd
- Esh's Utility Buildings
- HANDI-PORT GARAGES & CARPORTS17269 W HIGHWAY 80
- Hargis Home Improvement550 Gunnell Pike
- Harrison Remodeling570 Meadowlake Dr
- Harvels Construction & More LLC297 Powell Branch
- Homes Plus Construction6459 Point Pleasant Rd
- HANDI-PORT GARAGES & CARPORTS
- Isaacs Exterior Specialist2053 Bond Pike
Stamping Ground, Kentucky
- Isaacs Exterior Specialist
- J&H Construction Co.367 Cardinal Cir
- J&R Construction Co.14 Savannas Way
- J.T. Robinson Construction LLC.PO box 84
- James Miller301 1st Street
Clay City, Kentucky
- Jeffries Overhead Door4250 Baker Ln
- Jones Home Repair & Construction1339 Osborne Fork Rd
- J&H Construction Co.
- keith long construction3465 judio rd
- Kentucky Barns2988 Louisville Rd
- Kentucky Gutter Pro & Construction518 indian creek rd
- Kentucky Restoration & Remodeling1220 Merritt School Rd
- Kilgore Construction1010 Locust Fork Rd
Stamping Ground, Kentucky
- keith long construction
- Middle C ContractingPO Box 554
- Miller Remodeling & Painting703 Lancaster St
- Molloys Construction1696 st rt 293
- Moreland Homes LLC7462 Energy Rd
- Morgans Roofing & Siding206 west maple ave
- Murphy's Construction6001 KY. Hwy. 3170
- Middle C Contracting
- ogle's roofing & remodeling120 A street suite 4
- ogle's roofing & remodeling
- Quality Assurance Construction200 E Utica St
- Quality Assurance Construction
- R&M Concret132 Lovely Lane
- Randal Smith Siding109 Ensminger Dr
- Repairs For You320 Slick Ridge Rd
- RICCO SALES & SERVICE458 HINESVILLE RD
- Richard Bolin Construction, LLC3822 N CAMDEN LN
- Ridgeline Contracting465 Little Perry Rd.
- Rod Layman Masonry321 Stonegate Way
- Rose Custom BuildersLLC144 Granite Dr
- R&M Concret
- Tiffany England - Advertising332 Bates Rd.
- Tiffany England - Advertising