All Access Garage Door Co LLC

• NCL #0066752A
  • Trade License Locale
  • CLARK COUNTY PLUS
  • Trade License Authority
  • NV STATE CONTRACTORS BRD.
  • Trade License Expiration
  • 04/30/2017

2500 Chandler Ave Ste 15

Las Vegas, NV 89120

All Access Garage Door Co. LLC is family owned by lifelong Las Vegas residents. We are trusted by the members of our community, and this is shown by the fact that most of our revenue is from word of mouth referrals and repeat customers. While some of our competition will try to get in the door with lowball pricing and then upsell or even pitch unnecessary work, All Access Garage Door Co. LLC offers only honest, up-front pricing. We never up-sell or recommend repairs and products that our customers don’t need. With over twenty-five years of experience installing and repairing garage doors and openers, our technicians provide fast, efficient service to get your work done quickly and minimize the interruption to your busy schedule. All Access Garage Door Co. LLC always provides the highest quality service so that you don’t need to worry about your family’s safety or theft of your valuables because of a broken or stuck garage door! The State of Nevada has tight regulations for contractor licensing, and garage doors are no exception. All Access Garage Door Co. LLC has a Nevada C-3D Overhead Doors contractor’s license required to install and repair garage doors — something most handymen do not have! We are also bonded and insured....

garage doors (491)door installation (21)appliance repair (5)

02/11/2021

The whole process from start to finish was like a well-oiled machine. I called Barbara and explained what I needed and she was great. So friendly and eager to address all my questions and concerns. She sent Travis out to provide an estimate and he was also kind, patient and willing to answer all my questions. I had quotes from three other companies but Travis was the most professional and sincere....

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed a completely new garage door system

CATEGORY garage doors,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/09/2021

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for your positive comments :) Call anytime if you need assistance. Regards, Barb

10/03/2020

I called mid-afternoon on a Friday. They were able to schedule me for early Saturday morning, which was great. Matt called when he was on his way, and was on time. 20 minutes later our garage door was repaired and working again. Very efficient and knowledgeable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace a broken spring on a garage door

CATEGORY appliance repair,garage doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/03/2020

Sincere thanks for your positive review! Much appreciated... Barb & Matt

08/31/2020

Great. Matt put door back on track after broomstick fell behind rail during closing. Suggested I replace springs, since they appeared to be originals and dated. I did not receive any "hardsell" to replace springs, but decided to replace springs anyway. Had AllAccess before, and will continue to use them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced garage door springs

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/29/2020

Sincere thanks for your kind review! Barb

05/27/2020

On a Tuesday morning I called for service because we could not open the garage door with the opener, only manually. When my call was returned in less than 15 minutes, I was offered a time that afternoon. I requested and received a time for Wednesday morning. Tuesday evening we noticed a clicking sound coming from the opener so we unplugged it. In the morning Matt called me 10 minutes before our ap...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed a new garage door opener.

CATEGORY appliance repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/20/2020

Thank you for your detailed and positive review! Regards, Barb

12/06/2019

Matt explained what to expect from new door and what not to expect. Installation was made in a timely manner as communication provided was excellent. Door exceeded our expectations and would recommend All-Access to anyone needing professional installation or repair. Matt’s explanation of new door components and how to maintain working parts was much appreciated.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New insulated garage door installed along with new railing, spring, side weather strips.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/05/2019

Dear [Member Name Removed], We thank you for your positive comments, it was a true pleasure working with you! Regards, Barb

06/19/2019

We knew the line for the automatic door opener had snapped. The service rep not only redid the "bar" above the garage door, but also hung a new line, and even included a handle at the end of it. Friendly, efficient, professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our garage door wouldn't open early on a Sunday morning

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/16/2019

Thank you for your kind and positive review! Barb

06/17/2019

I chose this company through Angie's List because they were highly rated. I sent a request for information in the evening. I received an email that same night from them stating that they would call me in the morning. I received a call the next day at about 8:00 a.m. A gentleman from the company coordinated with my tenant to do a service call the same afternoon. I received a call at around 2:00 p.m...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garaage door had broken hinge

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/05/2019

Thank you for your positive review. Kind regards! Barb

02/09/2019

I have used All Access Garage Door several times before. Barbara is a pleasure to deal with on the phone. She even keeps a record of the make and year of your garage door opener. Jason arrived on time. He is very polite, friendly, and knowledgeable. He was able to solve our problem quickly. He even took the time to lubricate the garage door. He is really a gentleman. I highly recommend All Access ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Syncing garage door with Homelink in car.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/07/2019

11/24/2018

Very professional and responsive -- from first contact with Barbara in the office to Matt, the service technician, who arrived on time and worked efficiently to complete the replacements. Job was done when promised and with no problems.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced Garage Door Opener and Door Seal

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/05/2018

Sincere thanks for your positive review! Barb

09/07/2018

Outstanding, quality work completed quickly. Highly recommended.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced two insulated garage doors.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/07/2018

Dear [Member Name Removed], Thank you for your kind and positive review! Sincerely, Barb and team

NEW GARAGE DOOR & OPENER SALES, SERVICE, INSTALLATION & REPAIR. SPRING REPLACEMENT, SERVICING ALL BRANDS, OFF-TRACK DOORS, SECTIONS REPLACED. ON-TIME PROFESSIONAL SERVICE.

Entry & interior doors. Painting.