When calculating the cost to waterproof your basement, you need to factor in much more than just a can of waterproof paint. We’ve rounded up the top types of waterproofing projects and how much they cost so you can figure out your budget.
Get matched with top deck & porch contractors in Richmond, KY
There are 39 highly-rated local deck & porch contractors.
Recent Decks Porches Reviews in Richmond
- Handyman Connection - LexingtonBill from Handyman Connection did such a fantastic job. I truly appreciate the courteous and professional work done as well as the quality of work. I will definitely be a returning customer.
- Odd Jobs - Fencing & Handyman Services, LLCWork was done in a timely manner, under budget, and to my desired specifications. The worksite was kept clean and orderly and there was minimal impact to the use of our property as the work was done. All workers were friendly and respectful.
- Odd Jobs - Fencing & Handyman Services, LLCThe work was completed in a timely fashion and on budget as estimated. Our deck was rebuilt to a better condition than it was when the house was new, which included adding some additional support which should have been there to begin with. I appreciated the honest feedback I received when we talked about the size and shape of what was being rebuilt. We are very happy with the work performed and would hire this company again in a heartbeat
- Odd Jobs - Fencing & Handyman Services, LLCOur deck project was completed professionally. Dwight helped us with selection of products and executed the plan flawlessly. He is polite, kind, and values his customers. We get so many compliments on our deck project. JOB WELL DONE. Thank you, Dwight!!
- All-Pro of KentuckyMartin and his team was able to fix our dwindling deck by changing bad joists and putting in all new boards and rails. He is very responsive to any change you may notice during the process, and his team is very skilled. I would definitely hire them again for our next project.
- Distinctive Design RemodelingIn short, it went great! We were impressed by the number and quality of skilled professionals and the coordination among them. Once the construction started, they were able to finish the project in a month as they had estimated, in spite of many days of rain. The crew members showed up whenever they said, put in long hours, and were professional in all their dealings with us. It was clear how the crew members took pride in their work and how attentive they were to the details. Their coordination of work from delivery of materials, laying the foundation, framing the room, building the deck, and clean up was all we could have hoped for. They were flexible in working with us on the design and even went beyond what we agreed on in the original plans. Our new and beautiful room and deck actually exceed our expectations in the quality and soundness of construction and design. We are thrilled with the final product and would not hesitate to use DDR for future projects
- KC Home ImprovementKyle did an excellent job. He showed me a small portion of the stained deck before proceeding to make sure I was happy with the color. His bid including the materials was much less than other competing bids for the labor alone.
- Blackwerks IndVery professional crew easy to work with and willing to answer any and all of our questions. I would definitely recommend them if you are in the market for an upgrade to your outdoor entertainment area.
- Stone Age MasonryEddie & Tina were great to work with. They were meticulous, constantly checking to make sure we're satisfied with the progress. Eddie took on a tough side project while here. I heartily recommend them!
- TREC Construction LLCAll projects have been great! TREC has worked with us to do the remodel work in 4 phases over the past 6 years. For us to continue to use TREC shows the quality and affordability of the work. Everyone was professional and friendly. (They put up with our dog who always wanted to assist with the work). There were delays at times but projects were completed with 2-3 weeks of projected end date. Robby was always found a way to do any of our wanted designs
Deck Companies in Richmond
- Business Description:**COVID19 We have the equipment to keep everyone safe. Up to 30% off all decks, room editions, and sun rooms. 15% off for all seniors** 10 years experience, A-1 Construction is a family owned business customer satisfaction is our guarantee,we take pride in all of our work providing quality work at affordable prices,customer satisfaction is our goal we will go above and beyond to make sure our customers get what they pay forRecent Review:Work was completed quickly and professionally. They communicated well and price was very fair.christy p.
- Business Description:nu-woodworks.com ---Decks, Log & Cedar Homes Restorations, Cleaning and Sealing, and wood repair. Super service award winner yearly 2013 thru 2020. NU-WOOD offers superior value with it's unique and beautiful proprietary oil based stain-sealant. It's natural rich enhancing look out last all of our competitors store bought productsRecent Review:The job was done to 110% of our expectations! The work was done in a timely manner, communication levels were great, and we couldn't be happier with the final product. Would hire again in a heartbeat.Paul D.
- Business Description:We build and refurbish decks. We also do replacement windows, offer remodeling services, vinyl siding and metal wrapping. Fully licensed and Insured.Recent Review:They did a great job. They were prompt and did everything we asked of themKen M.
- Business Description:Serving central Kentucky since 2006, Anderson & Rodgers construction is built on the ideas of honesty and integrity. We pride ourselves on our professionalism with clients, contractors, and vendors. We stand by our word and our work, so you can be confident in knowing that you are receiving the best quality service and craftsmanship. Feel free to visit our website www.andersonandrodgers.com for a more in depth look at our services and photos of our completed projectsRecent Review:We did the powder room first and we liked them so much we had them do the full baths. Their estimate was detailed and accurate. Workerswere on time, very professional, and we did not hesitate to have them working in our home while we were not there. Their supervisor checked in frequently. We had no delays during the process and each remodel was finishd in the estimated timeJackie D.
- Business Description:Our company is based on the belief that our customers' needs are of the utmost importance. Our entire team is committed to meeting those needs. As a result, a high percentage of our business is from repeat customers and referrals. We would welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service in the industry. Free estimates and no fuel surcharge. Award winningRecent Review:They did a great job cleaning the outside and inside of our windows.Melissa M.
- Business Description:Give Us Your To-Do List - We'll Get It Done! Whether you're looking to make a major renovation to your home or you've accumulated a list of small repair projects, Odd Jobs - Fencing & Handyman Services LLC can help. We are committed to handling every job, whether small or large, with complete dedication and an eye to quality. We believe in giving our customers the best value possible. So, although you'll get top-notch materials and workmanship, you'll find that our prices are extremely comp..Recent Review:He always went above and beyond in doing every job. Making sure i was informed on what he was doing, the cost, and any other/ better options! No job was to small. Great attitude and trustworthy. I will call on him without hesitation for future repairs or installation needsMinka T.
- Business Description:Whether you are looking to increase your living and storage space or simply improve the beauty of your home, the home remodeling experts at Distinctive Design Remodeling are here for you. Established in 2007 in Lexington, KY, we have been serving Central Kentucky with unparalleled customer service and dedication for several years, and we are fully equipped to take care of any and all of your home remodeling needsRecent Review:Quality of the work is excellent. They turned my sons basement into a beautiful in- law apartment. We called Jessie back to cover a patio for us. The workers were excellent at clean up and they are very respectful. We were kept notified of time and dates that workers would arrive. We appreciated the communication very much. They are prompt, excellent workmanship, respectful and got the job done in a timely manner. We would hire them again without a second thought. Distinctive Design is a very upstanding company. If you hire them they will do a great job, if you are not pleased with something they WILL make it rightNancy R.
- Business Description:TREC is a Design & Build company that has served the greater Lexington area for 20 years. We strive for 100% customer satisfaction and we work hard to achieve that goal. Our team of TREC employees is the best out there. All general contractors use subs, but our actual employees do a lot of work that other contractors sub out. This enables TREC to provide exceptional quality and attention to detail - we believe that is what sets us apart. TREC is fully licensed and insured. We would love the o..Recent Review:All projects have been great! TREC has worked with us to do the remodel work in 4 phases over the past 6 years. For us to continue to use TREC shows the quality and affordability of the work. Everyone was professional and friendly. (They put up with our dog who always wanted to assist with the work). There were delays at times but projects were completed with 2-3 weeks of projected end date. Robby was always found a way to do any of our wanted designsJackie M.
- Business Description:We are a third generation General contractor family run business. We cover all homeowner needs, business needs and we are now offering excavating as well and are fully insured. You won't be disappointed when you give us a call for your home or business improvements. Thank youRecent Review:Went great, Mr.Curran’s was very professional and got the job done in a timely manner, I was very pleased with his services and would highly recommend him.Raymond j.
- Business Description:OWNER-OPERATED. NO SUBS. CHARGES A FLAT RATE. NO TRAVEL CHARGES NO SERVICE CHARGES. EXTRA CHARGE FOR AFTER HOURS SERVICE MAY APPLY.Recent Review:Mr. Whitlock and his crew showed up on time, did the work in one and a half days, and left the premises spotless. The work done was really superb! He takes great pride in the quality of his work, greatly wished us to be happy with the job--and we are. We strongly recommend him to othersLoran J.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful deck company articles
If you have in-laws or parents who will move in with you in the future and you want to maintain some privacy, adding an in-law suite can be a great option. What’s more, in-law suites can increase your property value.
Flagstone gives your outdoor space a gorgeous, rustic feel. Find out the cost of flagstone per square foot or per ton. Our expert cost guide helps you plan your budget for your flagstone project from walkways to patios to walls.
Find deck & porch contractors in
- Paint Lick
- Clay City
- Crab Orchard
- Mount Vernon
- Mount Sterling
- North Middletown
deck & porch contractors in Richmond
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A Godsend Roofing Co2326 John Watts Rd
- A-1 Concrete Leveling IncPO Box 1208
- A-1 Roofing & Home Improvement570 Wilderness Rd
- A.R.G3938 Waddy Rd
- A1 Construction1616 Thirlstane Ct
- Acclaim Contracting LLC14000 Spring Forest Ct
- Accredited Home Center, Inc2009 Merchant Dr
- Across Town Foundation Solutions2445 E Galbraith Rd
- ACTION HOME IMPROVEMENTS LLC109 MCFARLAND DR
- Advantage Services, LLCP.O. Box 445
- Alec Hardy Construction And Inspection Svc Inc203 N 2nd St
- All American Renovations LLC176 Preakness Drive
- All Seasons Drywall LLC833 Carneal Rd.
- All Through The House402 Meriwether St
- All-Pro of Kentucky6079 Lexington Rd
- Amazing EZ-Screen Porch Windows563 Shoreview Park Rd
Saint Paul, Minnesota
- American Maintenance & Contracting Solutions, LLC1102 Brandy Lane
- American Proud Windows Doors and Siding3801 Nicholasville Center Way Suite104
- Anderson & Rodgers Construction170 Prosperous Pl
- Anderson Custom Construction & Restoration3495 Steele Road
- Arcbazar Inc114 Western Ave
- ASC Construction LLC102 N colonial heights dr
- A Godsend Roofing Co
- B & R EXCAVATING INC1180 HIGHWAY 770
- B and B Construction105 Brience St
- BACK CONSTRUCTION965 Contract St
- Barnes Construction217 Shiloh Crest Ct
- Bartley Construction218 W Moreland Ct
- Blakeman Contracting and Services5031 Appalachian Ct.
- Bluegrass Home Repair Services LLC1555 E New Circle Rd Ste 142
- Budget Friendly Contracting LLC3516 Branchwood Place
- Building Envelope Solutions LLC121 Longview Dr
- B & R EXCAVATING INC
- C & J Home Improvements848 Malabu Dr
- C Ross Builder LLC1422 Beaumont Rd
- C. Jackson Construction LLC8879 Locust Street
Cross Plains, Indiana
- CARTER'S LANDSCAPINGPO BOX 795
- Case Foundation Systems449 Downes Ter
- CB ENTERPRISES OF KENTUCKY206 TIMBERWOOD TRACE
- CDE Restoration, Inc.602 West Broadway
- Central Kentucky finishers509 Williams rd.
- CGW Properties LLCPO Box 1717
- Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of London774 S Laurel Rd
- Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Louisville4203 Bunton Ct
- Classic Cut Landscaping IncPO Box 22163
- Clean Cut Lawn & Landscape733 Sorrento Ln
- Complete Repair Ky. Inc.3645 Nicholasville Rd
- Concrete Design Works, Inc1279 The Ridings
- Cope Complete Floor Care451 Godbey Ln
- Cost Cutters Residential Remodeling & Commercial Services, Inc.2012 Deauville Drive
- Craftsmen Contractors1200 N Limestone
- CRC Roofing and Renovations, Inc.1104 Button Wood Court
- Crosby Contracting, LLCPO Box 911121
- Currans Contracting143 Cross Creek Dr
- CUTTING EDGE LANDSCAPES, INC1056 Baker Ln
- CW Remodeling113 Briarwood Dr
- C & J Home Improvements
- D & M Contracting IncPO Box 1864
- Dages Contracting101 Barringer Dr
- Dave's Home Repairs818 Brockton Street
- DCC Dalton Construction Contracting4390 Clearwater Way
- DeArmond Construction and Remodeling, Inc108 Stirling Lane
- Deckadent Designs3944 Delong Rd
- Devon and Malvern Construction Staffing Solution117 W Jefferson St
- Distinctive Design Remodeling1050 ENTERPRISE DR STE 100
- DLH CONSTRUCTION LLC115 DANTZLER DR
- Do - All Company,LLC2848 Ashbrooke Drive
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer3560 South Brandon Street
- Dray Handyman Services3809 Muskie Ct
- Dream Built Carmonas LLC119 Lincoln St
- Dream Remodelers475 Ron Clar Dr
- Dunn Ventures IncP.O. Box 22352
- D & M Contracting Inc
- E-Blu Custom Constrution395 Redding Rd
- EKY Roofing & Construction
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- ELITE CONTRACTING LLC589 DUTCH CHAPEL RD
- Elite Exteriors of KY, LLC1729 Alexandria Dr
- Envision Remodeling 319 Fox Chase Ct
MOUNT STERLING, Kentucky
- E-Blu Custom Constrution
- Faerber's Bee Window Inc115 Shadowlawn Dr
- Fayette Fence546 Parkside Dr
- Final Coat611 Reams Ln
- FITZSIMMONS AWNINGS206 CLOVER LN
- Fresh Start Cleaners, Inc.108 South Water Street
- Funspace Direct KY163 Old Todds Rd
- FUZION HOMES LLC102 SUPPLY CT. 1
- Faerber's Bee Window Inc
- G & S Painting and Remodeling159 Barrett Lane
- Gamble Masonry521 Parsley dr
- GARDCO IMPROVEMENTS LLCP.O. Box 23776
- GBS Contracting247 Bakersfield Ln
- General Contractors, LLC7731 OH-29
De Graff, Ohio
- Good Steward Renovations327 E Main St
- Goodman's Hands On ServicesPO Box 1187
- Green Space Contracting LLC256 Mockingbird Lane
- Gutierrez Drywall LLC1508 continental sq 54
- G & S Painting and Remodeling
- H and H General construction109 N Colonial Heights Dr
- Handy painting195 Southard Rd
- Handy Randy Home Repair & Remodeling303 Salem Ave
- Handyman Connection - Lexington368 Longview Plz Ste 1
- HBA Construction & Remodeling4821 Clifford Cir
- H and H General construction