Inman Prowash LLC

Founded 2006 • With Angi since January 2013

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

Inman Pro Wash is one of the largest Lexington area pressure washing businesses. With our fleet of trucks and machines there is no job to big. We specialize in Vinyl Siding Cleaning, Wood Deck Staining and Sealing, Concrete Cleaning and Sealing. We are fully insured and have been in business since 2009. Give us a call for a free no obligations estimate....

ThoroughWash

ThoroughWash is a local business which specializes in pressure washing, gutter cleaning and gutter guard installation. We take pride in our work and ensure quality workmanship. Request your free estimate today!

Hook and Ladder Exterior Cleaning

Since 2013, we have been specializing in exterior cleaning services such as: pressure washing, gutter cleaning, window cleaning, roof cleaning, leaf removal/ yard debris clean up, snow removal, deck maintenance, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! We also accept PayPal, Venmo, Zelle, and Cash App, in addition to cash, check, and credit/debit cards. Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Jordan Cockrell's Mulch & Landscaping Inc

Jordan Cockrell’s Mulch and Landscaping is LOCALLY OWNED and focused on exceptional customer service. Owner Jordan Cockrell has over 10 years of experience and stays involved in every project from start to finish. Our dedicated professionals are trained to be on time, safe, efficient, and friendly. Give us a call today. We would love to earn your business! (Note: A quick thank you to all of our previous, current, and future customers for leaving reviews for us! We greatly appreciate you!)

Offers by Jordan Cockrell's Mulch & Landscaping Inc on Angi

10/10/2021

Kara B.

Excellent job! Mike was wonderful to work with and the price was great. My house looks awesome! I definitely recommend them.

Description of Work
Pressure washing of house.

Category house cleaning,pressure washing

thank you for the great review it was my pleasure.

08/03/2021

Henry N.

Mike and Joey were great to work with. The deck looks great and the price was great also. I would highly recommend Inman Pro Wash

Description of Work
deck restoration

Category deck cleaning,pressure washing

Thank you.

07/10/2019

Patrick K.

Great job! Fast, efficient. Will use again!

Description of Work
House Powerwashing

Thank you!

07/14/2018

Allison W.

Inman was wonderful to work with. They delivered the services promised and the house looks great. I have already recommended their services to a friend.

Description of Work
Power-washed our house

thank you.

06/20/2018

Vernon H.

They did an excellent job on first pass. They gave my wife and I a chance to review before I paid. I noticed one small area (4 square inches) that still had some discoloration and they quickly cleaned that spot without hesitation or complaint. We were very happy with their work and will use them again as well as recommend them to others. Polite and easy to work with. Cost was competitive with other quotes I received.

Description of Work
House wash.

thank you.

03/16/2018

Freeland D.

AWESOME!! Mike did an incredible job. He contacted me in advance to let me know when he was coming. He washed the exterior of my 2-story vinyl siding house leaving it looking like new. Very careful around landscape plantings and left everything BETTER than he found it. Would highly recommend him. Cost very competitive with other estimates I acquire.

Description of Work
Pressure wash vinyl siding on my house

10/01/2017

Brian E.

Went great. Good price and on time and house looks great. All the green nasty stuff is gone and siding looks new.

Description of Work
Pressure washed the house.

09/05/2017

Marta P.

They pressure washed the driveway, and my front steps. They did a good job, and showed up on time.

Description of Work
I bought a deal for $249 Home Exterior Pressure Washing.

08/31/2017

Bonnie B.

It went very well....the company responded quickly & arrived as they said they would. They were very polite & efficient ....I would recommend them & would use them again.

Description of Work
I needed algae build up cleaned from the vinyl siding....years of build up there.

Category pressure washing

Thank you [Member Name Removed].

08/22/2017

James K.

I requested service online and received a scheduling call within minutes. On the call, I requested they contact me prior to arrival so I could put my dogs in the house and unlock the side gates. After we scheduled, I received a confirmation email. On the day of service, I was called an hour before arrival which gave us plenty of time. When Aaron arrived, he looked over the house and asked if there were any spots in particular that concerned us. I mentioned a couple things and he got started. The job took just over an hour, and he had us walk around the house afterwards to make sure nothing was missed. There was a small area that needed attention and he happily took care of it. We were very impressed with the quality of work as well as the professionalism. My wife, in particular, was pleased by how courteous he was.. "he must've said 'Yes, ma'am' 50 times...". As we wrapped things up, he suggested that we clean the driveway, back patio, walkways, and sidewalk, and gave us an estimate, to which we agreed. Based on this experience, I would definitely recommend them to friends and family.

Description of Work
We hired them to pressure wash the exterior of our home.

Category pressure washing

Thank you for the great review.

Pressure Washing, Roof Cleaning, Deck Restoration, driveway pressure washing, House Washing. vinyl siding cleaning, deck staining,

Painting

Check, Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, Financing Available, Discover, American Express