Inman Prowash LLC

Founded 2006 • With Angi since January 2013

100 Bufflehead Ct

Georgetown, KY 40324

Inman Pro Wash is one of the largest Lexington area pressure washing businesses. With our fleet of trucks and machines there is no job to big. We specialize in Vinyl Siding Cleaning, Wood Deck Staining and Sealing, Concrete Cleaning and Sealing. We are fully insured and have been in business since

10/10/2021

Kara B.

Excellent job! Mike was wonderful to work with and the price was great. My house looks awesome! I definitely recommend them.

Description of Work
Pressure washing of house.

Category house cleaning, pressure washing

thank you for the great review it was my pleasure.

08/03/2021

Henry N.

Mike and Joey were great to work with. The deck looks great and the price was great also. I would highly recommend Inman Pro Wash

Description of Work
deck restoration

Category deck cleaning, pressure washing

Thank you.

07/10/2019

Patrick K.

Great job! Fast, efficient. Will use again!

Description of Work
House Powerwashing

Thank you!

07/14/2018

Allison W.

Inman was wonderful to work with. They delivered the services promised and the house looks great. I have already recommended their services to a friend.

Description of Work
Power-washed our house

thank you.

06/20/2018

Vernon H.

They did an excellent job on first pass. They gave my wife and I a chance to review before I paid. I noticed one small area (4 square inches) that still had some discoloration and they quickly cleaned that spot without hesitation or complaint. We were very happy with their work and will use them again as well as recommend them to others. Polite and easy to work with. Cost was competitive with other quotes I received.

Description of Work
House wash.

thank you.

03/16/2018

Freeland D.

AWESOME!! Mike did an incredible job. He contacted me in advance to let me know when he was coming. He washed the exterior of my 2-story vinyl siding house leaving it looking like new. Very careful around landscape plantings and left everything BETTER than he found it. Would highly recommend him. Cost very competitive with other estimates I acquire.

Description of Work
Pressure wash vinyl siding on my house

10/01/2017

Brian E.

Went great. Good price and on time and house looks great. All the green nasty stuff is gone and siding looks new.

Description of Work
Pressure washed the house.

09/05/2017

Marta P.

They pressure washed the driveway, and my front steps. They did a good job, and showed up on time.

Description of Work
I bought a deal for $249 Home Exterior Pressure Washing.

08/31/2017

Bonnie B.

It went very well....the company responded quickly & arrived as they said they would. They were very polite & efficient ....I would recommend them & would use them again.

Description of Work
I needed algae build up cleaned from the vinyl siding....years of build up there.

Category pressure washing

Thank you [Member Name Removed].

08/22/2017

James K.

I requested service online and received a scheduling call within minutes. On the call, I requested they contact me prior to arrival so I could put my dogs in the house and unlock the side gates. After we scheduled, I received a confirmation email. On the day of service, I was called an hour before arrival which gave us plenty of time. When Aaron arrived, he looked over the house and asked if there were any spots in particular that concerned us. I mentioned a couple things and he got started. The job took just over an hour, and he had us walk around the house afterwards to make sure nothing was missed. There was a small area that needed attention and he happily took care of it. We were very impressed with the quality of work as well as the professionalism. My wife, in particular, was pleased by how courteous he was.. "he must've said 'Yes, ma'am' 50 times...". As we wrapped things up, he suggested that we clean the driveway, back patio, walkways, and sidewalk, and gave us an estimate, to which we agreed. Based on this experience, I would definitely recommend them to friends and family.

Description of Work
We hired them to pressure wash the exterior of our home.

Category pressure washing

Thank you for the great review.

08/17/2017

Nancy B.

They did an excellent job. Siding and gutters look like new. Would highly recommend and will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Pressure wash siding (Hardy Board), gutters and soffits. Had some algae buildup on our yellow siding and a lot of staining/dirt on our tan gutters.

Category gutter cleaning, pressure washing

thank you [Member Name Removed].

07/20/2017

Stephen N.

They were awesome. I forgot the scheduled appointment and had left the windows open. The company cleaned the porch area and noticed the windows open. They tried calling, but I was unavailable. They left. I called the next day to find out when/if they would be back and they came the next available day at no additional charge for the 2nd trip. All the work was completed with no problems. My white vinyl siding looks white again. Highly recommend!!

Description of Work
Wash white siding. Clean algae from siding on nrht side of house.

07/13/2017

D H.

Interestingly enough, I never actually met Mr. Inman in person (or any other personnel), though I was able to make an appointment over the phone with ease, and Mr. Inman called me the morning of his scheduled work day. I didn't know beforehand what time exactly he would arrive, but did know a date. The work (siding and gutter cleaning) was done to my liking. It looks great! Even though I didn't meet Mr. Inman and his crew (if he had any to assist) to be able to provide an opinion on them personally, they did an excellent job. I would definitely call Mr. Inman again for the excellent work done.

Description of Work
Siding and gutter cleaning

07/12/2017

David H.

Outstanding work - My house and concrete look brand new!

Description of Work
Siding, sidewalks, patio, etc. pressure washed

07/10/2017

Shirley G.

Very well. Representative was easy to work/talk with.

Description of Work
Pressure wash house

06/21/2017

Nick H.

Couldn't have gone better. Everything looked brand new when it was finished.

Description of Work
Power washed entire home exterior, large wooden deck, sidewalk, and driveway.

05/31/2017

Timothy S.

Everything went as planned. They were prompt and went right to work. Our house still looks great.

Description of Work
Pressured washed the side of our house that had mildew buildup on it.

05/23/2017

Rosalie S.

Great, house is very clean, Inman Power was did a very professional job.

Description of Work
Power washing house

05/16/2017

TERESA P.

Inman Pro Wash did a fantastic job! This is the second time I have used their services, and I have not been disappointed at all! Will use again!

Description of Work
My 3 story vinyl siding house needed to be power washed to rid it of dirt and mildew.

05/15/2017

elaine B.

The technician was friendly and courteous and completed the work in a timely manner.

Description of Work
Cleaning of vinyl and gutters on my house.

Category gutter cleaning, house cleaning, pressure washing

05/12/2017

Judd C.

They showed up as promised, reviewed my home and asked of my concerns. The gentleman then washed the entire outside of my home and gutters. Once completed, he asked for me to review his work and address any concerns I might have. He did an outstanding job! Would highly recommend and will use them again!

Description of Work
Washing the entire outside of my home and gutters.

05/01/2017

Brandi W.

Great. Company was responsive to my request for services and arrived as planned.

Description of Work
Pressure washing

05/01/2017

cynthia C.

I am 100% satisfied with the quality of the work and the professionalism of the organization.

Description of Work
Windows were washed, inside and out

04/20/2017

Jeremy L.

Initially there was a mix up on the date but they rescheduled it promptly

Description of Work
Powerwash house.

04/11/2017

David W.

These folks are real pros. Rick provided our estimate upfront and he's a great guy to work with. We had to delay several times due to weather, but I was kept informed. We were concerned that our deck -- which is situated beneath some large trees -- couldn't be adequately cleaned, but it fairly gleamed when they were through. The staining looks great too. We often procrastinate on dealing with the deck because it so much trouble to find a dependable contractor. No more. Inman did a great job, made it seem easy, and were pleasant to work with.and did a fantastic job.

Description of Work
Thorough deck cleaning + deck/railing staining

Category deck cleaning, pressure washing

Westwood Pressure Washing

Kentucky native, Travelled the world, aircraft mechanic and handyman. Now pressure washing and soft washing all of Central and South East Ky. Free Estimates, no job too big or too small. I will attend to details, and return to touchup any issues you may have. Look for us on Facebook and Instagram. @WestwoodPressureWashing We also offer a 10% Veterans Discount

ThoroughWash

ThoroughWash is a local business which specializes in pressure washing, gutter cleaning and gutter guard installation. We take pride in our work and ensure quality workmanship. Request your free estimate today!

Headwaters Pressure Washing

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, Financing Available, Discover, American Express

Pressure Washing, Roof Cleaning, Deck Restoration, driveway pressure washing, House Washing. vinyl siding cleaning, deck staining,

Painting