Bone Dry Roofing & Masonry - Lexington

Lexington Fayette Urban County Govt
12/31/2016

1155 E. New Circle Road

Lexington, KY 40505

Our Lexington roofing team is licensed, bonded and insured to take care of your home improvement needs. For more than 30 years, Bone Dry Roofing, Inc. has built its reputation as the premier roofing contractor across the Midwest. Our committed workforce strives to be the ultimate Lexington roofing contractor. Family owned and operated since 1989, our commitment to quality and integrity, combined with our family values are what has earned us an A+ rating with the BBB and the Super Service Award with Angie’s List for many consecutive years....

roofing (290)masonry (50)chimney repair (48)gutter repair (35)chimney cap repair (16)roof cleaning (9)plumbers (7)window replacement (6)siding companies (6)insulation (6)chimney sweep (5)concrete repair (3)

06/04/2019

It went really fast once they got started

Description of Work
Replaced roof

Work Completed On 11/11/2019

07/26/2018

It went really well. They were done the roof in one day. The cap had to be ordered as they are specially made. The size for the cap was measured twice to ensure they got the right fit. We were very pleased with how everything turned.

Description of Work
Replace all shingles and replace chimney cap

Category roofing,chimney caps

Work Completed On 07/17/2018

05/11/2018

We are extremely pleased with the whole process of getting a new roof. From getting the estimate to having the last nail put in we were very impressed with the friendliness and professionalism of the Bone Dry team. The roof turned out great and they cleaned up so well we couldn't find any roofing nails or debris and believe me we looked. I don't believe you can find a better roofing company anywhe...

Description of Work
New Roof with copper flashing

Work Completed On 04/20/2018

03/13/2018

Scott the team leader was very professional,on time, and understood the scope of work. The guys that showed up to do the work were the complete opposite. Ended up having lots of water pour into my house from faulty work and even after Scott had them come back never got the work done correctly. Had to hire a new company.

Description of Work
Gutter and roof work

Category gutter repair,roofing,siding

Work Completed On 01/12/2018

11/17/2017

Overall my experience was okay, not as great I had expected based on the other reviews. They had to come out several times to finish up the work. In addition to chimney waterproofing I also had them caulk the flashing as well as replace one piece of the soffit.

Description of Work
Waterproof and seal chimney

Work Completed On 11/17/2017

11/17/2017

At first I was told all this work would be done in two days back in July 2017. All this while my contact was Miles Owens. Here's a timeline of the work. 07/21/2017 - They did an acid wash and applied the sealant to the flashing. They left the replacement soffit board for me to paint and they would come and finish up all the work in a couple of days. After I came home I noticed that a few spots wer...

Description of Work
1. Acid wash at the shoulders, below and above soffit 2. Apply caulk to the flashing 3. Replace rotted soffit piece 4. Apply waterproofing coat

Category roofing,chimney repair

Work Completed On 11/16/2017

Review for Bone Dry Roofing & Masonry - Lexington - 1155 E. New Circle Road, Lexington, KY - 36583886

10/23/2017

Porch looks good. Bone Dry removed old grout between affected bricks and re-grouted with same color. I had an independent brick mason do this 2 years ago and it didn't last through even one winter. Am hoping this will last. Appears to be a good job.

Description of Work
repaired my brick porch

Category masonry

Work Completed On 09/25/2017

09/25/2017

The roof repair was great, well done and they went the extra mile. The quote I received from the masonry part, aka chimney repair, had me replacing my entire chimney saying it was almost beyond repair (I never received a quote about to replace bricks only). I went with another company who only had to replace 7 bricks, nothing cracked and nothing fell down, so very glad about that decision!

Description of Work
Fix a leaking roof in a few places, including around the chimney and chimney repair. I went with the roofing, but not the masonry.

Category masonry,roofing

Work Completed On 09/25/2017

09/01/2017

Good. I was afraid that the rain would come before they would. They came early and was done when I arrived home. They did a great job and was very patient with me. I highly recommend.

Description of Work
Rook leak around vent pipe,

Work Completed On 09/01/2017

08/10/2017

Work was completed within 2-3 days. Good quality repair, good clean up, and team was very professional.

Description of Work
fireplace brick replacement , crown and sealing roof repair on diffferent parts of roof

Category masonry,roofing,chimney caps,chimney repair

Work Completed On 08/28/2007

Residential & Commercial Roofing Repairs, Tear-Offs, & Installations. Masonry - Chimney Repairs. Gutters. Attic Insulation. Windows Installation. Attic Insulation.

Ask for Details.