A dog fence is essential to keeping your pup safe. Luckily there are many options, from tall privacy fencing to wireless underground electric fences. This guide will help you calculate the average cost to install a dog fence.
Get matched with top fence companies in Newport, KY
There are 45 highly-rated local fence companies.
Recent Fence Company Reviews in Newport
- Cincy Fence RepairOur split rail fence needed repairs and 2 new 5ft gates. We called Cincy Fence Repair and Jake was very prompt in scheduling time out of his busy schedule to stop by and give us a quote. Jake was very honest about asking us to replace only the rotten rails and the fence wire. Other companies had tried to convince us otherwise. Jake arrived promptly as scheduled and completed the work very efficiently. We are very satisfied with his work and will definitely recommend Cincy Fence Repair to our friends and neighbors read less
- Advanced Outdoor Services LLCThis is the second time that we have used AOS, and they have been great on both occasions. The recent repair involved a broken gate post that prevented our gate from closing which created a security situation for our parking lot. Even though Jeff and AOS were heavily booked, they managed to squeeze us in given the safety implications. We have been very impressed with both their customer service and their work! They have certainly become our go to fence contractor read less
- Need A Fence CompanyGreat! Fence was installed with quality materials, quality workmanship and speed. A little hiccup was quickly and fairly addressed by Ed. Ed was excellent in providing information about process and answering questions during free consult for proposal. Giovani and team did a wonderful job with the install. Recommend this company to anyone wanting a quality fence done right read less
- DPM Fence LLCKendall and Joe are honest, timely, and communicative. I worked with the previous owner 3 years ago — and he was honest too. Despite the fact he underquoted us due to a mis-measure from someone on his team — he stood by the original quote, like an honest person. 3 years later, there was a wee problem with one of our gates, so we reached out to Kendall (who responded immediately), and Joe came back out within 48 hours and made it perfect -- totally free of charge! He just swung by and fixed it first thing in the morning. Again, this is particularly notable because at this point they had changed ownership, but they helped us out anyways. Anyways, based on my experience, I would recommend this company. They gave quality work — and just as important, they were upstanding citizens (which, I am finding, is increasingly rare) read less
- Need A Fence CompanyThe fence was installed on time at the price quoted which was reasonable. There were some minor problems which were handled promptly and efficiently by Ed Drybala, the owner. The outstanding feature of this company is that even though this was a residential rather than a commercial job, Ed was promptly responsive to any request. Also, there was never any discussion of surcharges as lumber prices increased drastically. I would enthusiastically recommend this company to anyone needing fencing from an honest company doing outstanding work read less
- All Fence CompanyDave and his crew did an amazing job! He gave me an estimate next day after I called. Very hard-working guys who finished the job quickly and efficiently. Best fence I've ever had done! Highly recommend him for any of your fencing needs!!!
- Need A Fence CompanyWe moved to the area from out of state. We have two Large dogs. We were referred to Ed by another vendor. We needed a fence before we could move in. Ed did it all. When we arrived with our four legged family they had a place to run and play. The owner and his staff held our hand during the entire process. We would and are recommending them to all our new neighbors. Beyond happy read less
- Phil Bowling Contractor LLCPhil responded quickly to my request. The work was performed professionally to my satisfaction. I will definitely be hiring Phil again for a couple other projects.
- Cincy Deck Pros LLCDillon did a great job. He was efficient and took pride in his work. A pleasure to deal with. I have hired him to now stain my patio cover structure. He has fair prices and great communication!
- Cincinnati Construction CompanyFast, friendly, efficient. Project finished sooner than quoted. Reasonably priced, willing to work within budget and time frame. Will definitely use again for future projects.
Fencing Contractors in Newport
- Business Description:I am a family owned and operated welding and fabricating company that services Indiana and Ohio. I am experienced and hardworking and offer very fair prices. I can help you with any of your metal needs excluding aluminum and stainless. No job is too big or small for me read lessRecent Review:It was really good. They were nice and timely. The product was okay.sarah j.
- Business Description:Cincinnati's premier deck and fence company. We are family owned and operated since 1997. We specialize in quality Installation, Restoration and major repairs of Decks and Fences. We pride ourselves on providing the highest quality workmenship and products at a fair price read lessRecent Review:Deck Renewal Systems delivered a beautiful, quality deck for our home! We are pleased with the outcome. The team was responsive, helped us to select a great material, was able to leverage existing framing (saved us money) and ensured the new deck was reinforced with updated support posts. They even flexed to accommodate our last minute decision to add a patio with another vendor so that the deck and patio worked together. The team was hard working and a pleasure to work with. Definitely recommend if you're looking to add a beautiful deck to your home read lessGene L.
- Business Description:***WE ARE CURRENTLY DOING NEW INSTALLATIONS OF 150 LINEAR FEET OR MORE TILL NOVEMBER 2020 THAN WE WILL HANDLE SMALLER JOBS/REPAIRS*** I have been working in the Fence Business since 1979. All of my crew leaders and installers have a minimum of 15 years each. We have several dedicated crews and can start/finish each job in a timely manner which customers appreciate. Our goal is customer satisfaction. Need A Fence Company specializes in residential fencing, Aluminum Wood Chain Link Priv.. read lessRecent Review:Great! Fence was installed with quality materials, quality workmanship and speed. A little hiccup was quickly and fairly addressed by Ed. Ed was excellent in providing information about process and answering questions during free consult for proposal. Giovani and team did a wonderful job with the install. Recommend this company to anyone wanting a quality fence done right. read lessNancy B.
- Business Description:Advanced Outdoor Services is a family owned and operated company that strongly believes in our 100% customer satisfaction guarantee. With more than 20 years of experience, our fencing experts have set up all types of fence throughout the greater Cincinnati area and nationwide. We offer residential fencing which allows you to take full advantage of your property while keeping it safe and secure for your children, pets, and livestock. We offer a large variety of fence types such as Ornamental A.. read lessRecent Review:This is the second time that we have used AOS, and they have been great on both occasions. The recent repair involved a broken gate post that prevented our gate from closing which created a security situation for our parking lot. Even though Jeff and AOS were heavily booked, they managed to squeeze us in given the safety implications. We have been very impressed with both their customer service and their work! They have certainly become our go to fence contractor read lessPaul K.
- Business Description:Your Trusted General Contractor Looking for a licensed and insured contractor to tackle a large-scale remodeling project. Vineyard Construction is the best General Contracting Company in the Cincinnati/Dayton area, offering clients professional, reliable and safe contracting services since 2004. Whether you need someone to fix, remodel, or repair your space, we can do it at a price you won’t find anywhere else. Call us today and give your space the transformation it needs. We specialize in Ba.. read lessRecent Review:Deck Rebuild Great, we built a massive deck structure 30 years ago. It was time to repair or replace it. Boards were shot, railing had splinters, spindles dried out. Contacted Troy at Vineyard Construction. Discussed a deck rebuild. I believed this to be replacing floor boards, railing and the spindles. Troys workers Zak and Dan, took our existing deck down to the frame, only thing left were our posts we could reuse. They completely rebuilt it from there. We couldn’t be happier. Looks brand new. Vineyard was on time, professional, and responsive to us. Crew added deck touches we didn’t even realize. Pricing was very fair with no issues at all as we went along. Crew cleaned the site up and hauled all debris away. All paperwork, contract, and payments were done electronically in a safe and convenient manner. Sadie Vineyard responded quickly to request with good customer service. I would indeed recommend them to our neighbors and friends read lessgene k.
- Business Description:United Structural Systems is a family-owned business specializing in foundation repair, wall realignment, and waterproofing systems. We are constantly researching new and innovative ways to service our customers. Additional phone numbers - (304) 346-7777, (513) 561-0300. Additional fax - (513) 561-030. Additional DBA - Perma Jack - United Structural Systems read lessRecent Review:My first encounter with United Structural Systems company ( USS) was last year, when I had to face the decision which company I go for foundation repair at my house in West Virginia. It was equal bids on my project from two companies USS and Alltek. Unfortunately for me, I made the decision to go with Alltek Environmental Services company at that time. Foundation repair was finished in August 2019 by Alltek (please read my review, that I placed separately for Alltek). 48,000 dollars payment later foundation been done. I finally be able to place my house for sale this year and come to realization, after inspection is done on the house, that it is a presence of water leak in the storage area. I could not believe, how it is possible, when the foundation repair was just done 8 months ago. I guess, things were not done properly after all. After numerous attempts to contact Alltek company, I finally be able to get the response with another promise to “fix it” in the amount of $9,200 or later for free…if I take off my review of their company from homeadvisor.com. Lack of professionalism, poor craftsmanship and PR was major disappointment for me. To be honest, after I been treating inferiorly by Alltek, I did not have any desire to go back to the same company. I was looking for second opinion how to resolve these issues. I decided to reach out again United Structural (who I was hoped to remember me from last year) and explain my dilemma. Bobby K. (Sales Manager for USS) come to the rescue! He was willing to give me his unbiased opinion on the situation. Bobby K, “commander in charge”, went to the house and informed me, that “downspout lines were never installed, the part on top of the ground went nowhere and tie back patch was poor quality”. Simply put it, Alltek did a mediocre job. I immediately made the decision go ahead and proceed with United Structural Systems company for repair of the mistakes. I cannot say enough praise for the USS company and manager Bobby K. This re-du project was done in timely matter, communication was superior ( needless to say I live out of state and it was never an issue), area after the job was clean up to perfection and…the garage/storage area now look dry bone and beautiful. Awhhhh... maybe I should not sell my house after all?! I have a buyer on the house, and I am closing in 2 weeks and can say with all honesty, I could not do that without United Structural help. It was exceedingly difficult situation for me, and it was resolved by USS company with flying colors. Thank you again USS. I recommend you without any hesitation!!! Your company should be proud of to provide such an excellent service and have knowledgeable, competent and skillful experts. Lana Y, Rochester, NY “We are NY tough read lessLana Y.
- Business Description:Locally Veteran owned and operated. Hunny-Do Services, LLC takes pride in providing quality home repair, maintenance and remodeling at a price you can afford. Whether you have a few hours of odd jobs or a medium sized project, I will arrive on time and complete your job quickly and courteously. Turn your Hunny-Do list into a Hunny-Done list today! Please call me or visit my website and fill out a Service Request to get started. Website: www.Hunny-Do.co read lessRecent Review:I would hire him any time he was a great helpJason m.
- Business Description:We are a family owned business with over 40 years of experience in the construction trades. We offer free, personal, prompt, and reliable estimates for our customers. We are a trusted BBB member With an A+ rating and are licensed and insured read lessRecent Review:Bill and Jesse were great to work with. They built us a beautiful deck, a concrete pad for a hot tub, and platform around the tub. They were very creative and had some terrific suggestions. Their carpentry skills are top notch. Other than a few surprises when digging around an old house (like finding old wells) our project went very smoothly read lessJeff M.
- Business Description:After many years of service in the Cincinnati community, we feel confident that we can cater to your needs. We get the job done and we don’t just meet expectations; we exceed them. Our customers keep coming back because we’re dependable, knowledgeable and pleasant to work with. Our employees provide unmatched service, delivering top quality service for your business! Each is committed to personal service. In keeping with this desire, we’re not satisfied with our work until you are. Aside .. read lessRecent Review:fantastic - from the detail in the proposal to the execution on time on budget. They took the mantle off, removed and took away the old tile, figured out a way to dispense with some of the typical underlayment in order for the new stone hearth to come out flush with the floor, and installed the new tile. There was some basement reinforcement needed due to the workaround and they did that. Did a beautiful job - from carpentry to tile to painting. AND on their way out moved a ceiling light fixture and repaired the ceiling such that it was seamless. I am a fan read lessSUSAN M.
- Business Description:Welcome to Outdoor Design Build, LLC, specializing in the design and building of completely customized outdoor living spaces, outdoor kitchens and backyard retreats. We can handle your all-encompassing outdoor living project, from beginning to end. You dream it, we build it. Our team consists of architects, designers and certified / licensed contractors, with unparalleled expertise building sun rooms, decks, patios, outdoor kitchens, fireplaces, spas, swimming pools, and home additions read lessRecent Review:Service after the sale! When anyone goes into a sizable backyard project, just know not all goes according to plan. There will be hiccups, delays, re-dos, etc. Just be in that mindset, no matter who you use. It's life and it happens! The end result is that I LOVE MY NEW BACKYARD SPACE (as do my neighbors :-) ) With that, I wish to speak about the service after the sale! That is one competitive advantage I give David and his Outdoor Design team! My backyard project was fairly sizable... Deck tear down, new covered/paved patio, a new gas line fed firepit with concrete/stone sitting. My dream backyard! I am into my third season of enjoying my backyard space. I mentioned this because some items needed to corrected after about a year, the contractors we long packed and gone. I contacted David and without question, he said " I will take care of it...), and did so. Making the issue go away and even made it better than it was before. Now fast forward another year! Another unforeseen problem arose. I reached out to David and told him what happened, and I would like to make sure I got the right size and part to replace, that if he would order the part for the firepit I would pay him for it and replace it myself (given it has been over two years). He said, "That should not have happened...I will order and replace it, and will have it installed at no cost." He promptly did so that we didn't miss any long-term enjoyment outside. THAT IS SERVICE no one will match! It is the small things that add up and over-shadow minor inconveniences that happened during the design/building of the project. I would recommend David and his team to anyone! He has your back long after the sale and completion of your project read lessjim j.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful fencing contractor articles
Wrought iron is classic, stylish, and regal. The total cost of installing a new wrought iron fence can vary significantly based on the size, design, and materials. This article will provide you with an estimate to help you get started.
A corrugated metal fence is a great way to give your yard a sleek, modern look while also saving a little bit of green in the process. This guide will break down the costs of building this type of fence and what you should consider before doing so.
Find fence companies in
- Fort Thomas
- Fort Wright
- Park Hills
- Highland Heights
- Cold Spring
- Silver Grove
- Crescent Springs
- Crestview Hills
- Villa Hills
- Lakeside Park
- Fort Mitchell
- Ryland Heights
fence companies in Newport
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A Custom Roof & Spouting1816 Montgomery Ave.
- A Notch Above Remodeling Co.104 Lawndale Ave. B
- A Plus A Exteriors Roofing Inc8212 Nash Rd
- A to Z remodeling 8720 Pippin Rd
- A&B Contracting 9603 Lackawana Ct
West Chester, Ohio
- A&D Quality Remodeling Company308 Maple Avenue
- AB Construction4040 Crosley Ave
- Advanced Concepts Inc10311 Slough Rd
Canal Winchester, Ohio
- Advanced Home Enhancement LTD447 McIntosh Dr
- Advanced Outdoor Services LLC5496 Belfast Owensville
- Advanta Construction Group9261 Fidelis Dr
- AED Construction3 Maplecrest St.
- AFH General Contracting48 E Orchard Rd
- Aim Construction Incpo box 118
Silver Grove, Kentucky
- Allure Residential & Commercial Inc8401 Claude-Thomas Rd Ste 2
- AM Tree & Landscape6058 Taylor Ridge
West Chester, Ohio
- America's Decks5800 Misty Ridge Ln
West Harrison, Indiana
- American Drywall and Remodeling423 E. Home Ave.
- Andy Bixby Home Improvement & Design, Inc.6406 Edwardsville Rd
- Arrk Handyman Service
West Alexandria, Ohio
- Arrow Heating Cooling and Home Maintenance4227 Myrtle Ave
- A Custom Roof & Spouting
- B & B Remodeling & Renovation LLC6364 W Fork Rd
- B&M Construction2829 Queen City Ave 8
- Backyard Assembly Company 404 Park Dr Unit B
- Baker Home Improvement & Landscaping
- Battle Axe Construction LLC8050 Beckett Center Dr. 203
West Chester, Ohio
- Bedrock Fence LLC7330 Tepperwood Dr
West Chester, Ohio
- Big Dawg Diesel LLC
- Bills Remodeling & Electric12391 Hutton Dr
- Birkley Services30 Riverview Ave
Fort Thomas, Kentucky
- BLUE SKY HOME & BUSINESS SERVICES3991 Hamilton Middletown Rd Ste B
- Bluegrass Remodeling & DesignP.O. Box 161
- Bob Z Builder108 Calico ct.
- Botanics Landscaping4612 B Kellogg Ave Ste 2
- Brighter Day Outdoor Services7942 Glen Orchard Dr
- BTS Contracting Inc1250 W. Ohio Pike #147
- Building Character LLC5406 Downey Ridge Rd
- Burcor Fencing7724 US Hwy. 42
- Burcor Fencing, LLC6702 Dixie Highway
- B & B Remodeling & Renovation LLC
- Calliditas Construction1134 Seton Ave
- CB'S Fence & Decks346 Bellbrook Ave.
- CEC Maintenance & Remodeling LLC3383 Princeton St
- Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Cincinnati12121 Champion Way
- Chase Construction & Inspection Group LLC8631 stillwater isle
- Chesser construction277 frances dr
- CHESTNUT'S FENCING5081 Madison Pike
- Chris Bennett Contractor1915 Franklin St
- Chris Gorman Homes LTD1028A Clough Pike
- Chuck White Cleaning3881 Dust Commander Dr
- CINCINNATI HOME IMPROVEMENT COMPANY LLC28 Cincinnati Ave
- Cincinnati TriState Renovations5959 Hutchinson Road
- Cincy Pressure Washing7810 Colerain Ave.
- CK Home Improvement2412 Pinwood Ln
- Clark Fence CoP.O. Box 516
- Clarke Contractors Inc4475 Muhlhauser Rd
- Classic Remodeling445 Woodwick Ct
- Classy Craftsmen1445 Colonial Dr
- Clift Restoration326 E 6th St
- Color World Housepainting Inc10999 Reed Hartman Hwy Ste 339
- Complete Ground Solutions LLC2757 8 Mile Rd
- Complete Home Restorations1667 First Ave
- Creative Hardscape580 Barbara Dr
Tipp City, Ohio
- Criswell Construction72 Praetorian Court
- Crosley Family SolutionsP.O. BOX 531974
- Cummins-Go-Handy Man Service5282 shore lane
- CUSTOM CARPENTRY10 AVENEL PL
Fort Thomas, Kentucky
- Calliditas Construction
- Dadstasks Painting and Remodeling LLC3299 Sharpsville Road
- Darwins Property Solutions559 N Wayne Ave
- David Vogel Landscape Company4637 TEALTOWN RD
- DAVIES LANDSCAPE & LAWN CARE INC15 Clark rd PO BOX 428737
- Deck & Fence Renewal Systems431 Ohio Pike Ste 105N
- DECK CLEAN USA, LLC216 RAINBOW RDG
- DeckXperts1083 Olympia Dr
- Denny R Painting4638 Sycamore Rd
- Dimensions Inc5166 Sugar Camp Rd
- DPM Fence LLC3830 Woodridge Blvd
- Dadstasks Painting and Remodeling LLC
- E.S.G. Innovative Solutions Inc.1098 Parkway Dr
- Eads Fence Co Inc131 Broadway
- Eagle Creek Landscape & Design, Inc.7574 Eagle Creek Rd
- Easy Solution Painting & Remodeling78 Pleasant Ridge Ave
Ft Mitchell, Kentucky
- ElementsPro9378 Mason Montgomery Rd #314
- Elsmere Ironworks600 Lytle Ave
- Espel Contracting Inc.1900 Sky Meadow Dr
- ETECH KITCHEN & BATH REMODELING1005 SCHIFF AVE
- Evans Brothers Construction L.L.C.605 N High Street #320
- E.S.G. Innovative Solutions Inc.
- Feeney Brothers Enterprises Company LLC153 Waits Ave
- Fenced In Fence Company856 South Beechgrove Rd.
- Fencinnati6253 Sturdy Ave
- Finer Lawn & Landscaping LLC.P.O. Box 130
- First Maintain LLC10921 Reed Hartman Hwy Ste 328
- Fletcher Fence222 williams
- Frazier Welding & Fabrication139 Danube Dr
- Frisby Construction1375 State Route 131 Ste D1
- Feeney Brothers Enterprises Company LLC