George's Tree & Landscaping Services

Founded 2013 • With Angi since April 2013

Family owned business serving the Dayton and Cincinnati area....

tree service (87)lawn & landscaping (10)lawn care (2)

09/21/2022

Shannon K.

George came out and quoted much lower than other companies. I asked when can they do it he stated all the equipment was there and would do it right away!! Completely amazing I would definitely hire again. They cleaned up so well that you wouldn't know they were there.

Description of Work
Trim Overhanging Branch and Scrubs Over the Fence

Category landscaping

Work Completed On 09/21/2022

08/20/2022

Kelly I.

George came out within a couple of days, gave a fair estimate and the work was done the same day. The work done was excellent, and they cleaned up like you wouldn't know they were here. I DEFINITELY recommend!

Description of Work
Trimmed trees, and removed dead branches.

Work Completed On 08/20/2022

08/01/2022

Vanessa S.

They came out the next day after inquiry and gave a free estimate. It was significantly cheaper then another company we reached out to AND George’s did it the same day instead of 2 months out (other company quoted that). I am so happy it’s done and over with for a very reasonable price. I am definitely calling them again for some more trees to take down in the future! P.S. We opted to clean up the rest ourselves while they cut it down.

Description of Work
Cut down dead tree

Work Completed On 08/01/2022

Review for George's Tree & Landscaping Services - 7468 Butler Warren Rd, Mason, OH - 39818904

07/21/2022

Mark S.

George and his crew were on time and did a great job. When they left the yard looked the same as it was when they got there. They were about 70 feet tall and crew a great job. Would hire them again in a heartbeat and will again this fall for my Bradford tree in front yard.

Description of Work
Cut 2 Hickory trees with thrones down and remove everything

Work Completed On 07/21/2022

07/11/2022

ANN G.

George's Tree Service removed a large part of tree that had landed on my garage roof after a large storm. They provided a quote quickly and did the work with two days of my calling them. They really did a great job.

Description of Work
Removal of tree

Work Completed On 07/09/2022

04/10/2022

not T.

George has all of the equipment he needs and shows up promptly, works very quickly, and cleans up beautifully. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
tree cutting, stump grinding, bush trimming

Work Completed On 10/06/2021

11/01/2021

Allison R.

George's Tree Service does an excellent job! This is the second time I have used them, and I will definitely use them again in the future. They are very professional and do great work at a very reasonable price! They removed my trees and cleaned up the area very well. I highly recommend them!

Description of Work
Had 2 large trees removed, 3 small trees removed, also some branches trimmed

Work Completed On 11/01/2021

09/25/2020

Rick N.

The work went really well. George and his crew of two guys showed up on time. They started work at around 9am and finished at around 6pm. They did not stop all day. They did a lot of work. I was very happy with the results. The most impressive part of their work was how well they cleaned everything up. I don't think there is a single twig to be found anywhere in the yard where they worked. They really did a great job of picking up all the debris and getting it out of the yard. I can easily go out right now and mow my entire yard and not hit one stick. The Willow tree was a big job, but they got it down and took it all away. I am very pleased with all the work they did for me.

Description of Work
I needed one very large Willow tree and two Norway Spruce Trees cut down as well as a lot of trimming along a long hedge row filled with honey suckle.

Work Completed On 09/24/2020

09/09/2020

Margaret K.

Very well. Cut down what was needed to let air and light through branches. Removed stump after cutting down tree. Cleaned up everything pretty well. Had a chipper so got rid of limbs right on the spot.

Description of Work
Clean 3large trees, cut down 1 medium tree.

Work Completed On 09/04/2020

07/16/2020

Jerry P.

Very professional job in a very timely manner!

Description of Work
Tree trimming and shrub/garden clean-up

Category lawn service, tree service

Work Completed On 07/16/2020

03/19/2020

Selden F.

Service was excellent. The team showed up on time at the time promised. The price was very reasonable. The team was polite and cleaned up after themselves. As a result of the work done the first time, I called back the next day to do some additional work. Same punctuality. Same good service. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Taking down two trees and removing four tree stumps

Work Completed On 03/19/2020

03/18/2020

Judy P.

I have had tree cutting service before but George's Landscaping and Tree Service was the best people I have ever seen cut my trees. They were very professional; they knew the best way to get a large Cork Screw Willow tree down to the ground. They needed to work in tight quarters with privacy fences and other trees very close. They cleaned up afterwards well. I highly recommend George and his crew.

Description of Work
Tree Cutting and removal

Work Completed On 03/16/2020

11/05/2019

Kim K.

Was very prompt with response and came and gave estimate as scheduled. However, I wanted the job spelled out in contract form, so I keyed the details in an email, sent it, and never heard anything back.

Description of Work
Cut down 2 trees; cut into firewood and remove the 2 stumps. Cut 2 prongs out of another tree and cut into firewood. Stack firewood; remove debris.

Work Completed On 08/17/2019

10/29/2019

Josh R.

Fast and friendly removal of an eyesore tree in our front yard, hauled away cut wood, and left very little mess behind when the stump was gone. Would hire again!

Description of Work
Tree Removal and Stump Grinding

Work Completed On 10/29/2019

09/26/2019

Diana V.

George and crew came out to give a quote. The quote was lower than previous quotes. Work was done that morning. Tree professionally removed along with all debris. Very satisfied with work and would hire them again.

Description of Work
Remove a large, leaning pine tree

Work Completed On 09/26/2019

09/11/2019

Jim Y.

Great service delivered as promised. Very easy to work with.

Description of Work
Tree trimming and shrub rmoval

Work Completed On 08/15/2019

09/11/2019

Marian H.

I was very impressed with the speed and efficiency of their work. They downed the tree, ground up the stump and carefully cleaned up afterwards. Immaculate job.

Description of Work
Large blue spruce removal.

Work Completed On 09/05/2019

07/26/2019

Ron M.

They travelled to Dayton, removed the shrubs, ground the roots, cleaned out the gutters and cleaned the area. Their price was fair compared to others, and the work was exactly what we needed.

Description of Work
Remove 6 large shrubs and clean out clogged gutters.

Work Completed On 07/08/2019

07/11/2019

CONNIE C.

They did what was asked quickly and efficiently.

Description of Work
Tree trimming and stump grinding.

Work Completed On 06/30/2019

06/01/2019

Emily M.

They contacted me within a few hours of making a quote request by message. They could’ve been out to our place that day, but we opted for an early morning call the next day. They arrived twenty minutes early, which is impressive considering it was Saturday. Very professional. They assessed the situation and quoted us a fair price. We agreed. They went to finish work at another place for the rest of the morning and arrived back a few hours later, at the time they quoted. Got everything done in about three hours. Very pleased. Will hire again in the future. :)

Description of Work
Extensive trimming of two very tall trees and a dead tree cut down and all debris removed.

Cost $1,337.5

Work Completed On 06/01/2019

04/11/2019

steven H.

Called on Friday and had estimate the next day. After waiting on others to submit bids, I decided to go with George (whose estimate was below the only other service to bid the project). We scheduled for the following Thursday. He came earlier than expected, but he and his crew went to work quickly. Tree stumps ground down below ground level and clean up was first rate. They were done in less than six hours. I would definitely hire again.

Description of Work
Removal of five white pine trees.

Work Completed On 04/11/2019

04/09/2019

Alissa J.

George called me back within the hour to set up a time to come by. He took a look and gave me an instant quote and was prepared to immediately do the work. Less than an hour later, our tree was removed and they’d cleaned up. Great service!

Description of Work
We had a tree that seemed hollow and needed to come down.

03/24/2019

Stephen F.

George's made short work of grinding two large tree trunks below the grade level. With my agreement they did not remove any of the resultant wood chips. I simply graded the holes level, leaving the wood chips to decompose. I have used George's Tree Service several times in the past. They are very prompt to complete the work and at a reasonable price.

Description of Work
Two tree trunks were ground below grade level.